All hotels in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America
11341 Campbell Lakes Dr, Knoxville, TN, 37922, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Times"
I had a great and comfortable Night! I met a friend to get away from our crazy lives and thats what we did. Thank You!
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
Chet
It was a comfortable place for a bed and a shower while traveling on the road. The breakfast was better than expected.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2012
"Close to sister-in law, shopping/restruants"
As good as staying in a $150 per night hotel, more of a business location, rather than a resort. OK for the price and convenience.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2012
"costly hotel"
Rate r pretty high...
1 night trip Oct 16, 2012
"Response After Stay"
FINE HOTEL ! However, the breakfast area was somewhat small when busy. All the waffles also came out for us--and other parties we didn't know--as tough and rubbery ... have had them other hotels of other chains and they were great--just a note for you that you might change batter mixes. ***BUT OUR STAY: We ALWAYS ENJOY your hotel, though we hadn't been there for quite a while. The PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE and the HOTEL IS CLEAN/ COMFORTABLE. ***The other comment is a 'tip' you might say. Fran & Dean
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Fran & Dean
"Very Comfortable Stay"
WE stopped for the night during a business trip and found the hotel to be a good place to stay. We were rather pleased with every facet of the facility and the service. The staff was wonderful and helpful to answer questions about the area.
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
Bill,
"Staycation Getaway..."
Stayed an extra night and gave me a competiive rate without having to book through a travel site. Breakfast was very good and the location was excellent.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Staff gones all out, every shift seems they are there to serve their guest. Highly recommend
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Wonderful hospitality"
The staff inquired about our party - I was surprised that they could take that kind of personal interest in us. The breakfast area was spacious and the selection was very good. I didn't expect to be able to make fresh waffles as part of a free continental breakfast. Thank you for your hospitality.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Surprisingly excellent hotel for the price"
I was surprised at how nice the hotel was for the cost. We were expecting cut rate room quality but it was actually very nice. Have stayed in much higher priced accomodations that weren't as nice. The beds were extreemly comfortable (in fact I checked to see what brand they were for future reference) and the staff were very helpful. The morning breakfast was surprisingly good with waffles, biscuits and gravy, pastries, etc....a cut above the other 'continental breakfast at other chains. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone coming through the Knoxville area. Very easy to get to as it's close to highway.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Diana
Decided to stay in Farragut for Tennessee game & take shuttle. Then shop at Turkey Creek on Sunday. The hotel was perfect for those plans. Very clean & super comfy bed. We had a great experience.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
It's an ok hotel.
4 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Rooms are clean, staff are nice. Will come back for future trip.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012

"Outstanding stopover hotel!"
We loved it! it was our overnight stop going down to Florida, and we enjoyed it so much that we booked it coming back as well. The cleanliness and comfort was out of this world. A great quiet, restful night. Great location, good breakfast! Won't disappoint.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
Bonny
"Excellent overnight accommodations"
Hotel was clean and well maintained. Our beds were very comfortable. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Canadian traveller
"A great place to stop for the night!!!"
We stopped at this hotel on the way down to Florida this year AND the way back, as we enjoyed it so much. The beds are FANTASTIC, the room is outrageously clean (and I looked EVERYwhere for a trace of uncleanliness...didn't find a speck!) , VERY quiet, friendly and helpful staff. Just an overalll great experience! If I had to pick one flaw it would be that the free breakfast is very limited. It has everything you need, but more of a hot selection would make this hotel 10+ stars.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
Bonny
"Baymont Knoxville stopover"
I could not complain about anything, very clean, no odors, non smoking, we got exactly as booked. If one small thing, the TV seemed small, probably a 27". Cracker Barrel & a sports bar both within walking distance.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
claire

12 night business trip Oct 21, 2012
KR

TripAdvisor reviews for Clarion Inn & Suites

"Perfect Night After a Long Drive"
07/31/15 Robin G Indianapolis, Indiana
We were driving home on our vacation and searching for a place as we drove. Needing 2 rooms side by side on the weekend, late at night was a big ask. We were afraid of what kind of place could accommodate us. They were great! Staff was REALLY awesome and the room was large and comfy. We will absolutely come here again.
"So glad we decided to stop here"
06/02/15 Donna C Chattanooga, Tennessee
So glad we decided to try this property that we wound up staying 3 nights. Wonderful location close to dining and shopping. Convenient to interstate. Spacious rooms with fluffy pillows and comfortable bed. Also very happy to see a working guest laundry. Special thanks to Joyce for suggesting restaurants that deliver and accommodating us with parking the motorcycle. Also thanks to Lisa for helping make reservations ! We will definitely be back.
"Good all the way around."
04/20/15 Tyler C Old Orchard Beach, Maine
I stopped in here very late at night looking for a room for one night, and the person at the desk was totally helpful and polite. The room was better than the price in my opinion, and I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area. Unfortunately, I was out the door first thing in the morning so I can't speak to the amenities much, but what I did experience was strong service and a clean comfortable room.
"Clean enough but just average"
03/03/15 Vernon B Knoxville, Tennessee
Stayed here while snowed/iced out of our house for one night. Courteous reception and room was clean. Temperature of heating was at least 85 and the unit was very difficult to regulate. Turn it to lowest heat selection and it stayed hot. Turn it to the warmest AC setting and it got cold. Ended up turning it off until room got too chilly and turning it back on for 30 minutes. When maintained manually, it was comfortable. I am positive they would have moved us but we did not ask. I would stay here again if just wanting a bed. Again, just average
"Snowbirds Travelling to Florida"
11/25/14 RoseMarieOntario Ontario
Arrived at about 7:00 p.m. and the receptionist was very welcoming. Great rooms at a decent price. My husband and I felt relaxed and secure at this hotel. Nice selection of restaurants close by and a great breakfast included with the room. Easy on and off of I-75, and then we continued on our way relaxed and ready for the rest of our journey!
11/19/14 Vaelki Bowling Green, Kentucky
Nice hotel breakfast, is a little above the standard hotel food, Still hotel breakfast. I eat either at the hotel or the Cracker barrel next door easy walk down a concrete ramp. They have coffee in the lobby 24 hours which I like. Stay here often. Good rooms.
"Perfect!"
08/11/14 TOM A Pinehurst, Texas
For an older hotel, it hit the spot. Clean room and bathroom and smelled fresh. A/C was good (not clunking on/off). Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Bed was a bit lumpy though. Conveniently located next my fav...Cracker Barrel and Dunkin Donuts across the road. A Great stay.
"Excellent value"
07/05/14 anynamewilldo1973 Greensboro, North Carolina
We stayed here after going on a random road trip and realizing there were no rooms left in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. We were very happy with the stay. Bed was comfortable, room had a fridge, the water was instantly hot in the shower. We really enjoyed it. The only complaint we had was our breakfast hostess this morning (7/5/14) was incredibly rude and grumpy to everyone in the breakfast area. I understand that guests sometime act impolite to staff, but everyone in there was very nice and tried to be friendly. I hope this was an anomaly and not her usual manner. Other than that, great place to stay and highly recommended.
"solid option"
07/05/14 ekkerb Franklin, Tennessee
nice place, located right off of i40. in a really nice part of town (turkey hill) near nice restaurants. about 10 miles from downtown Knoxville. the hotel is tidy and the staff was friendly. the price was right, especially since we had a hot breakfast.
"Fills the need"
06/15/14 Bialy30041 Cumming, Georgia
This is an older hotel - has been upgraded but might still need a little more work. For those of us who are plugging in Cell phones, computers, CPAPs and a myriad of other electrical devices there is room for lots of improvement. Only one duplex outlet at the bed which already has the lamp and clock radio, no outlets at the desk etc. Our first room showed signs of mold on the mattress along with a few creepy creatures that were probably deceased but there none the less. We notified the front desk and immediately got another room, no questions asked. Beyond that, one of the beds in our room had, what my wife likes to call a "canyon" in the center of the mattress while the second bed was quite acceptable. Complementary breakfast in the morning was satisfactory but nothing out of the ordinary. For a quick overnight stay and moderate prices, the Clarion worked.