All hotels in Perrysburg, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1154 Professional Dr, Perrysburg, OH, 43551, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Very clean hotel, close to the highway. Great for an early morning business meeting in Toledo. Great staff.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
J
"Comfortable, reasonable, provides breakfast"
This is one of my choices for staying in this area. I'm never disappointed.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Sharon B
Bed was nice and comfy..room was clean..hotel staff friendly..would stay again for sure!!
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Great nights rest"
Arrived after a long drive from Tennessee on route to Toronto. Booked online an hour prior to arrival and when I asked if the room had a microwave so I could buy a TV Dinner rather than going out to eat, the clerk was not sure so changed the room to one he knew had a microwave. The room was very comfortable and even though it looked out onto the I-75, the noise was not a problem and I slept very soundly. The hotel was quiet, clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Did not stay for the breakfast as I was meeting someone in Windsor, ON for breakfast an hour north before driving to Toronto. Would stay here again if I needed to stop for the night. WIFI was good and had no trouble logging on.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
B.
"Nice price & stay"
We arrived at the La Quinta Perrysburg really late, after driving 14 hours through a crazy lake effect snowstorm. Needless to say, we were tired and ready to relax. When we arrived, the first room we were assigned smelled very strongly of urine, so we quickly went back to the front desk to resolve the issue. The staff were really accommodating, and even made strides to place us in a room away from two dogs who were rooming overnight (we had our cat in tow). I thought that was really nice. Our second room was much better, and was quite comfortable (the beds are surprisingly soft!). Aside from those few issues, the hotel is nice enough for the price, offers a free breakfast (nothing fancy, but great waffles!), is conveniently located off the turnpike (but not loud), and is near a ton of food options. This is our second time staying here, and I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Better Than Expected"
After reading reviews and looking at the pictures, my expectations of a quality stay were low. I still went with hotel because it was in the general area I wanted and was affordable. I was thoroughly surprised to find that the room and other hotel furniture are updated; contrary to the pictures online. I was also glad that the hotel did not smell like smoke. Yes, dogs are allowed but I was not disturbed by them. I did give a rating of 3 for the quality of hotel service because the continental breakfast wasn't good. It tasted very store-bought, the mixed fruit was unappealing, and no hot eggs or biscuits. Also, the room's thermostat must have been off because the room stayed warm despite whatever temperature I set. Overall, I am satisfied and will stay here again.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
"Great for the price"
Very comfortable beds and a nice breakfast (waffles were good) for a reasonable price
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
SharonB
We have stayed here on several trips through the area, ALWAYS a great staff, clean room, nice place to stay.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"A shining example"
My wife and I frequently stay at La Quinta hotels, and ths location is a shining example of why! Our room was clean, had everything we needed, and everything was in perfect working order.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Great business trip value."
Easy on/off for business travel.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
"Restful place to stay"
Very comfortable room. Had a restful night's sleep. Would definitely stay here again
1 night trip Nov 18, 2013
There are many motels in Perrysburg and nearby Maumee, but we will likely stay at this one again. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable and here was a decent breakfast for no extra charge. (One exception: :a Quinta Inns really should provide better coffee.)
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"Good for 1 night stay"
Inexpensive, good breakfast, close to highway. Would be better if smoking was not allowed. Hallway smelled smoky despite air cleaners. Room was clean but musty smelling due to smoke exposure despite being non-smoking.Really has potential if the smoking was not allowed.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
We checked in at 4:00 AM arriving late due to a death in the family. The clerk was very friendly and courteous. The room was clean and quiet despite being near the lobby. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Gary and Debbie
Unexpectedly nice hotel, pet friendly.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Very clean & comfortable"
2nd time within 8 days staying at same location, found out the first night that the King-bed rooms face the highway (traffic noise all night long) but the double-bed-rooms on the side without traffic, other than arrivals/departures, so much better. Beds VERY comfortable, and everything appeared very clean and well-kept.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Elaine V
"A Great Deal"
We were in town for family. The price was great and the accommodations were even better than the price. Overall, a great value and very responsive staff.
6 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Mike B
"We enjoyed our stay."
Our stay was pleasant. Staff members were nice and very helpful. Our room was comfortable wiath very relaxed atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
great
3 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
"Pet Friendly"
Put simply, it was everything I needed for a road trip with my dog.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Just what I needed"
This LaQuinta seemed to put a lot of emphasis on a comfortable bed which was just what I needed. Great room, service at a very reasonable rate for a road-weary traveler1
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"close to freeway"
staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Better than expected."
The overall stay was better than expected. Clean room, well kept property, and comfy mattress. The only negative is the poor design of the lot. Was told there was parking for my crew cab dually pickup and 40' trailer. Lot was so crammed full when i arrived and poorly designed that I took half an hour maneuvering out to have to park next door at the Harley dealership.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
GM
"Like new, renovated condition. Comfortable chairs."
Like new, renovated condition. Comfortable chairs, clean linen.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
zenora
"Smoke smell"
What would you expect when you book a non smoking room? No smoke smell, right. Wrong in this case. As soon as we entered on third floor there was thus smoke smell everywhere. Kids started coughing non stop, even bedding had such smell. I was told that room is non smoking but floor is not. What a joke.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
Vijay
"Everything but the Bed"
The staff was nice, the room was clean, the Inn was a good location to stores & restaurants BUT the beds were so uncomfortable that I would never stay there again for that reason only.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2013
sleepless
Cheap and clean
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"clean, comfortable and friendly staff"
If you are traveling on I-80, this is a clean and comfortable place to stay. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Smoker's Paradise"
Our room was on the third floor. We knew as son as we exited the elevator we would have a problem. The hallway smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. Our room wasn't that bad until we turned on the exhaust fan attempting to drown out the tv next door. The fan brought the smoke into our room. We turned of the fan and tried using the AC fan but it was broken! The person next door left the TV on all night until a man began pounding on his door at 5am to wake him. When we went to check out there was a sign telling us that the clerk would be back soon. Several housekeeping members were also looking for the clerk with no luck. I finally called the front desk and this finally brought someone out. She was unfriendly and unsimpathetic to our horrendous night.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"clean, friendly, quiet hotel"
decent room, clean, basic breakfast, friendly staff
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
btl
"Fine place for overnight"
A good place to stay when en route to a final destination
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Clean and Quiet"
The room was very clean. We had no problems with noise. I would use the hotel again if I ever needed to stay in the area again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Laurie
"Sufficient"
We needed a place to stay that allowed pets. This hotel is definitely no-frills, but it was good enough. When traveling with our dog, we've stayed at LaQuinta's before... This was probably the worst one we've ever stayed at. Low-end toiletries (the shampoo was only half full also), cheap/thin towels, small bathroom... All things that could've been better. However, it was clean and safe and they allow pets.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2013
"Easy Location"
Hotel right off I-75 N, very convienent to find restaurants and Walmart, etc. nearby. I only used the room crash in after a late night, but it was very clean. The staff were friendly. Really no outstanding issues.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Nice stay overall"
The room was pretty comfortable for the price. Everything was fine except that there was a mysterious sticky spot on the floor near the sink which made me wonder what else was around us. Other than that, the service was great-the receptionist was very hospitable and the breakfast wasn't bad at all. I liked the cute waffles you could make, there was also fruit, yogurt, muffins, coffee, juices and cereal.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
Katie
It wasnt what i expected. I dont like staying in hotels with pets. Very noisy dog next door. Didnt care for that. This hotel have seen the last of us. Good luck!
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2012
pj
"Good basic hotel"
I'm giving high ratings for what is essentially a 2.5-star hotel, i.e. towels clean and fresh but not plush, paper cups in room and for breakfast, etc. Great for an overnight stop on a long road trip. Basic accommodations but everything was very clean. Wifi had ample bandwith. Breakfast was very basic, no frills. Room with 2 double beds had plenty of space. Few outlets but they had a power strip, so no problems with re-charging devices.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
ETC
"Clean and comfortable - good location"
What I look for in a hotel, above all, is a clean, comfortable room that is quiet at night. LaQuinta met all of those qualities and had a reliable internet connection to top it all off.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
Mid-MI traveler
It is a good hotel but the only thing that is not good is the carpet, I think replacement is needed. The trash cans also do not have plastic bags. But all in all, it's a good place to stay.
3 night business trip Oct 30, 2012
"Nothing to complain about"
We were simply staying to sleep. We arrived late and left early. For what we needed it was perfectly fine. I would have probably been satisfied staying there a week, too, if needed.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Jessie
"Good hotel when visiting BGSU campus."
In town for family weekend at BGSU 10/13/12. Needed a hotel but all the ones around campus were booked 6 weeks before. Even though not the closest hotel, the drive was pretty convenient for us, less than 15 mins & right off the freeway. Hotel was clean, really only slept there & had breakfast at the breakfast bar they provide. They waffles were great! Nothing fancy but not going to complain since it was included. I would stay here again if we can't get closer to the campus,
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Laurie
"Good hotel for the price"
Good hotel for the price, although we were disappointed that the room had no microwave or refrigerator. The shower curtain was dirty but fortunately not moldy. You had to go to the second floor to get ice cubes.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
JP
"Great Location to Stay At......."
Management was great in attending to my needs upon check in and during my stay. The room was very nice, clean and was exactly what I expected. The location was great and close to the college campus.
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
Jerry K
"great hotel for bus travelers"
this hotel was exactly as described clean through and through. you can see it from the highway but it lacks markings to define the entrance
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
saverio
IT WAS GOOD
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
"It met my needs but wasn't impressive."
The hotel smelled like cigarette smoke. Thankfully my room did not. The carpets were also pretty stained, but everything else seemed clean. It did meet my business traveling needs and I booked a future stay for when I will be back in the area.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
"Nice for a college drop off"
This hotel was very clean!! Comfortable bed and pillows. Good breakfast, friendly staff!
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
Maureen
My husband and I have stayed at La Quinta's twice now and have been impressed on both occasions. Comfortable beds, clean rooms, and friendly staff. The continental breakfasts were tasty and more than adequate. Now when we have to get a hotel, we look for La Quinta in the area first.
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
"Good location for one night stay"
This was my second stay at La Quinta. I stayed in 2009 which may have been the first year that the hotel opened. I needed a room for one night to complete 2 day certification dives at White Star Quarry in Gibsonburg, OH. It was about about a 30 minute drive from the quarry and the accomodations and free breakfast was great. This visit, again, I needed a night stay to complete 2 day certification dive trip. The accomodations were good; I didn't notice any wear of the rooms. The front desk staff were excellent. I chose La Quinta because of the price, accessiblity to the turnpike and Rt. 20 and a variety of restaurants and grocery stores.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
Loretta
"Great, clean hotel and staff"
When I was reading reviews about hotels in the Toledo area, needless to say I was getting worried I'd end up in a hooker-trash hotel or boycotting the whole idea all together and sleeping in my car (thank goodness for far-back reclining seats, right?). This hotel was GREAT. Check-in wasn't until 3pm however, I explained to Joyce that my friend and I were in town for a wedding, the scheduling for everything was up in the air and if we could check in now that'd save us a lot of grief. Joyce was awesome and checked with her staff to see if they had anything ready yet as it was only 11am. Not only did she have a room for us, but it was on the first floor and immaculate. Upon entering the room, it was first nice to note the keys worked (as some hotels I've experienced in the past 20 years from roller skating competitions all over the nation have had) first and foremost. The carpet was clean as well as the sink, bathroom (especially) and the bed linens. Some bathrooms in hotels you go in can kind of creep you out but I definitely felt super comfortable. Not to mention the beds were ahhh-mazing. Perfect to come back to a quiet place after a whole entire afternoon of limo drinking and wedding reception festivities. From what I saw from what my friend brought back, the breakfast looked awesome. Waffle maker, hard-boiled eggs, etc. Too bad I was too hungover to enjoy it but alas, that looked good too. If I ever have to come to Toledo again, this will be the place I go back to.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012