All hotels in Perrysburg, Ohio, United States of America
1154 Professional Dr, Perrysburg, OH, 43551, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Delicious food
  • Value
    Rather comfortable
"Great hotel and staff"
It was fabulous! The staff was courteous and helpful. I had an issue with my room about 11:30 at night and the young lady at the desk was very helpful. When she couldn't fix the problem, she quickly got me a new room. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family, and I will definitely be booking a room there if and when I stay overnight again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Catherine
"Home visit"
A very friendly staff. I was to move into another room which was at a lower rate, but they let me stay in the current room at the lower rate. I was there for five nights. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through Ohio.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Cynthia
"Just for overnight"
Staff was friendly and accommodating. However, if you are looking for additional ammennities such as a pool or workout facility, this hotel just offers the basics. It is pet friendly and smoker friendly.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
We were totally satisfied with our stay.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"And you have to pay for this?"
The carpets in the room are dirty, the room smells. They forgot to make up my room on the third night I was there. The breakfast choices were limited and tasteless. Overall I was not impressed and will never go back.
5 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Pamela
"Trip to Perryburg"
The room was OK, but the breakfast was not much at all
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"Very Comfortable, budget friendly..."
Only a one night stay but would recommend for extended stays...rooms are clean except where noted below in improvements...my dead bolt didn't work(lock) but forgot to mention on leaving...The king bed was extremely comfortable and had a great nights sleep which isn't normal for me...noon checkouts are also a great convenience because I didn't want to get up, missed free breakfast...everything was very good deserves a high rating...could have easily rated it a 5 star...
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"I'd stay again."
For the price, this was a solid value. The bed was VERY comfortable, the shower had good pressure and consistent temp. Nice towels. Breakfast was pretty mundane, with a waffle maker, some hard boiled eggs and the normal bagels, wrapped muffins, cereal and juice. But all that said, the carpeting and furniture needs replacing. Worn in spots with replacement patches in the carpeting, and some repair screws visible in the furniture. But we needed a place that gave us a place to sleep and get a shower each morning before spending time with family for three days. Staff was responsive and friendly. I needed more hangers and they produced. Even let me have access to some muffins at 5am before heading to the airport on our last day, before breakfast opened. If in the area for a family celebration, I'd use this again.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Stopped by on our way down south. Hotel was clean. Service was great. Front desk very friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
"One of the old locations"
The room was very old. Service was fine. Breakfast was sub par. Location was fine. It just seemed old and dirty. I would not stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Always a favorite"
This LaQuinta is one of our preferred hotels in the Toledo/Perrysburg area. The beds are comfortable and the included breakfast has adequate selections. It's a good value for the cost.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
SharonB
"Room Not ready until 9:30pm"
We have stayed at LaQuinta many times before so I wasn't worried about this stay as they are normally quite good. We arrived at 8:00pm and told there were no clean non-smoking rooms since all the clean rooms were being held for a bus group coming in much later. It was finally 9:30pm before we got a room (hung around I the lobby with 10 other people), and the room type was not what we had reserved (it was a double and we had reserved a king). Very Disappointing after a long day of driving.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Tony B
"Very Nice Accommodations"
We tend to stay at the La Quinta Inn whenever we are in the Toledo/Perrysburg area! Our Puppy especially loves the luxury :)
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great value for the price"
The hotel is conveniently located right off of the expressway and in close proximity to shopping and eating. The girl on duty was very helpful and even called the room to make sure I had everything I needed. I explained there wasn't enough towels and I would come down and get some. A short time later a housekeeping member showed up with extra towels. Very well run and thoughtful. My only negative comment would be the lack of a hot breakfast. They had waffles but I was hoping on eggs for breakfast. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Randy
"Quick getaway"
Great location. Variety of restaurants, grocery stores and easy access to the expressway. Quiet hotel. Our room was right next to elevator and we never heard it. The staff and was friendly.and pleasant.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Emac
"Nice motel near I80/90 exits"
Excellent value. Room was large and comfortable with a convenient elevator. Breakfast was above average. Would stay at that La Quinta again without hesitation.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Kevin R.
"Great pet-friendly hotel"
I had a great experience as I was coming through town with my dog. The staff was very warm and welcoming throughout my stay. The hotel was very clean. The mattress was wonderful! Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Tollin Sullivan
Excellent!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Pamela Eby
"Convenient and Economical"
This is our go-to hotel when traveling back and forth between our current home and family. The location is perfect: right off the thruway and near many conveniences including gas stations, a grocery store, and plenty of dining options. The hotel isn't grand by any means, but is always clean and the staff are incredibly accommodating and friendly. Breakfast is free, although not substantial, but the waffles are awesome. The rooms are large and are equipped with a microwave and fridge. There is highway noise in the back rooms, but we've never had an issue sleeping whatsoever. Also, considering how many people regularly stay here, the halls are always quiet. And for those of you with pets, this hotel allows them to stay for free! Can't beat that.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great Location - close to Levis Common."
Visiting kids and got a suite which was perfect so the grandkids could sleep over. Close to Levis Common and movies. Had a great visit and would definitely stay there again next time we visit. Continental breakfasts were very good and staff friendly.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Cheryl
"It was ok for a pit stop"
I came to the hotel to crash for the night. Luckily, they take dogs and don't charge a pet fee. The person at the reception who welcomed me was very nice. And couldn't hear the other dogs when we were in the room. The bed was also very comfortable and they have a continental breakfast in the morning. Also, not far from the freeway at all... That was the good. Now the not so good.... The carpet was stained which always makes me worry about if it's stained or dirty. The bathtub also had hair in the drain. That's the main reason I gave it 3 stars. That really grosses me out! And the refrigerator kept making noises. Overall, I'd recommend staying there for a night... Especially compared to other reviews I've seen on hotels in this area. And especially for the price.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Marcelle Van Buren
"I Would Return"
Very good. Nice option. Clean, updated, comfortable bed, pleasant staff, free breakfast, good price. I would return.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Perfectly Acceptable Road Trip Stop Over"
We booked at this La Quinta on our road trip to Northern Michigan. It was located conveniently to highways and outside of Toledo in nice area with Cracker Barrel, Starbucks, Chipotle, Panera, and Target nearby. We had driven for 13 hrs already that day so arriving there, the staff got us in quickly ... And the beds were Fantastic!!!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
I chose this hotel because they are pet friendly. The room was a nice size, very comfortable, and clean.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Good place with little thrills"
We stayed here on our way home to northern Michigan after a day at Cedar Point. It was a great location and a good place to get some rest. The rooms were basic but clean and the staff was nice. However, the breakfast is a little skimpy. Also, there was a housekeeper cleaning rooms when we arrived around 12:45 at night which was strange. Besides that, great place if you just need a spot to stay and don't need a lot of thrills.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Joy
"Nice hotel. Lots of CSX clientele."
Enjoyed talking with guests, especial the CSX crews.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Comfy bed"
I was well please with my stay and the bed was wonderful.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Sandy Sz
"Horrible Location Next to I-75 On ramp"
The hotel and the service is nice but if you want to sleep then ask for a room on the opposite side of the Interstate. Lots of truck traffic all night long.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
the bed was very comfortable. It was a bit hard to find as there is no signage on the main road. We didn't need any service but the staff were very friendly and accomodating. The TV was very good quality but could be up higher to see from the bed. Overall, the room was a little overpriced.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Not bad but not good"
Close to high way and travelers Clean but-smoke smell in room Beds where clean but old matters or low Q Air condation works fine but makes noise sometime Very clean bathroom If you have kids or those who are allergic you may call them before you stay there. Good breakfast Nice $ Nice staff Fast check in
Other trip May 26, 2014
This chain's quality has fallen.
2 night business trip May 19, 2014
r h
"Awesome and Super Pet Friendly!!!"
On my way to my wedding I had to stop with my 2 pugs...amazing service and very friendly.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Rachael
"Late night comfort"
Checked in late ... midnight. everything was excellent. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Sammy
"Pet Friendly is a must for us."
When available, we only stay at La Quinta Inns, because they are always pet friendly and quite comfortable, too. La Quinta in Perrysburg is, in our opinion, one of the best La Quinta's in the country in all ways, convenience, service, dog walking area, cleanliness, etc. We always stay there when in P'burg. Highly recommend it, with or without a pet.
2 night trip May 3, 2014
Terrell Metheny
"need time to rest ?"
noisy AC / heater--- awake most of the night. makes lots of noise starting and stopping.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Everything was great.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
robin
"very nice!"
This was a great hotel. The rooms were very clean, bed was comfortable and location was easy to find right off the highway. We didn't eat breakfast, but it was available. Staff was super nice, allowed us to check in almost 2 hours early. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2014
"Personal trip stay"
The stay was just right for our overnight excursion to see family.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
mr_flocky
"Very clean"
Very clean and comfortable. Great breakfast too! I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Greg
"one night..."
Upgraded to a suite-great price and service
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Sam
"unexpected stay because of weather"
I would stay at La Quinta again
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Very clean hotel, close to the highway. Great for an early morning business meeting in Toledo. Great staff.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
J
"Comfortable, reasonable, provides breakfast"
This is one of my choices for staying in this area. I'm never disappointed.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Sharon B
Bed was nice and comfy..room was clean..hotel staff friendly..would stay again for sure!!
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Great nights rest"
Arrived after a long drive from Tennessee on route to Toronto. Booked online an hour prior to arrival and when I asked if the room had a microwave so I could buy a TV Dinner rather than going out to eat, the clerk was not sure so changed the room to one he knew had a microwave. The room was very comfortable and even though it looked out onto the I-75, the noise was not a problem and I slept very soundly. The hotel was quiet, clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Did not stay for the breakfast as I was meeting someone in Windsor, ON for breakfast an hour north before driving to Toronto. Would stay here again if I needed to stop for the night. WIFI was good and had no trouble logging on.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
B.
"Nice price & stay"
We arrived at the La Quinta Perrysburg really late, after driving 14 hours through a crazy lake effect snowstorm. Needless to say, we were tired and ready to relax. When we arrived, the first room we were assigned smelled very strongly of urine, so we quickly went back to the front desk to resolve the issue. The staff were really accommodating, and even made strides to place us in a room away from two dogs who were rooming overnight (we had our cat in tow). I thought that was really nice. Our second room was much better, and was quite comfortable (the beds are surprisingly soft!). Aside from those few issues, the hotel is nice enough for the price, offers a free breakfast (nothing fancy, but great waffles!), is conveniently located off the turnpike (but not loud), and is near a ton of food options. This is our second time staying here, and I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Better Than Expected"
After reading reviews and looking at the pictures, my expectations of a quality stay were low. I still went with hotel because it was in the general area I wanted and was affordable. I was thoroughly surprised to find that the room and other hotel furniture are updated; contrary to the pictures online. I was also glad that the hotel did not smell like smoke. Yes, dogs are allowed but I was not disturbed by them. I did give a rating of 3 for the quality of hotel service because the continental breakfast wasn't good. It tasted very store-bought, the mixed fruit was unappealing, and no hot eggs or biscuits. Also, the room's thermostat must have been off because the room stayed warm despite whatever temperature I set. Overall, I am satisfied and will stay here again.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
"Great for the price"
Very comfortable beds and a nice breakfast (waffles were good) for a reasonable price
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
SharonB
We have stayed here on several trips through the area, ALWAYS a great staff, clean room, nice place to stay.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013