All hotels in Mansfield, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here120 Stander Ave, Mansfield, OH, 44903, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Nice hotel close to state park."
nice clean rooms, quiet location close to the interstate and state park.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Hotel and room clean, friendly. Only complaint was - no microwave and no fridge. Otherwise nice .
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
Rich
"the hotel room and pool was good"
The pool was had cold water. The air conditioner quit working on friday at 2 in the morning and was not repaired until we left possibly by monday. Overall, the room was good, the breakfast was good and the service was good. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Very clean, very quite and comfortable. Service was wonderful. Location very convienent.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Great area, close to lots of stuff to do!"
It was a very comfortable stay. Could have had more breakfast items, but it was still tasty. The people at the front desk were very helpful with directions to different places we had to be. Very thankful for them.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Jodi
"Excellent in every way"
I stay here whenever I stop on my way to visit my folks in PA. I have never had any complaints, and it is nice to find a place that is so pet friendly. I would gladly recommend it, and so would my dog!
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
Melanie
"Awesome price for mid ohio"
A couple friends and I stayed here for two nights while we were attending an event at Mid Ohio Raceway and it exceeded my expectations. For the price you can't beat it. The room was very nice and clean (I'm a clean freak) and updated. The breakfast was great and I had a fresh waffle every morning. I heard some people talking about the hotel (4 star, 320 a night) across the highway and they said it was terrible. The La Quinta was great and close enough to steak and shake for midnight milk shakes and applebee's for dinner. I had a great time and also the roads around the hotel are great for some fun runs after watching the race cars all day.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Patrick
"Modern, pleasant hotel close to Mid-Ohio racetrack"
Considering that it was a major race weekend, I thought we got a good deal for 3 people in a room. We paid onehundredfive excluding tax. There was a pleasant and clean hotel smell, everything seemed very new. The pool and spa was very clean and modern. The breakfast was good and the dining area is clean and comfortable. I don't have any complaints like I normally do with hotels.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Alex
"Not Bad"
Decent hotel in good shape. Breakfast was rather ordinary. A decent place to stay if you are in the area.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
"Nice new facility."
The stay was nice. The room lacked a refrigerator to keep things cool while there and no microwave either. Other than this the rooms were comfortable and clean.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Harvey
"close enough to must-dos and sees"
Was very pleasant and accommodating. Friendly front desk people who helped with directions and other questions. Great breakfast!
2 night family trip May 11, 2013
"Overnight stay on long trip"
Clean, quiet room, and courteous staff. Generous self serve breakfast. Convenient location to interstate highway.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Paula
"Very pet friendly"
This location had the best pet policy of any we've been to - no extra fee, and not even a deposit was required. Any time we travel with our small dog, we will now look for a LaQuinta hotel. It was also clean and comfortable. Our high rating was based on value and convenience for traveling with pets. If we wanted higher-end bedding and amenities, we would have to pay much more for keeping our pet in the room. Overall, this location was the best for what we needed.
Other trip May 17, 2013
Liz
"close to freeway"
Comfy bed and clean room
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"If you just need a place to stay, this one is fine"
The desk clerk was on the phone for about 15 minutes when I arrived--trying to resolve a computer issue. When she got off the phone, she waited on someone who had just stepped up to the counter first. I wasn't there to be social, so it wasn't a big deal. The room was comfortable and clean (except for a bottle cap and a kleenex that had been overlooked--and a coffee condiments packet that was left over--open--from the previous guests. If you're looking for flawless, this isn't the place. But the room was comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
Room was large and clean, but relatively bare bones; no refrigerator or micro-wave. Desk was next to heating/cooling unit which ended to be noisy and blow hot air on me when I was sitting at the desk working. Free breakfast was standard fair: cold cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, bagels and pastries, waffle maker.
3 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
I stay at this particular hotel whenever I have the chance. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The breakfast is always nice. This hotel does, at times, have buses that come so the breakfast area can be a little crowded - still they selection is great.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
The hotel was very convenient to Wal-Mart and restaurants, the interstate, and Mansfield. The only problem was that the hot tub was colder than the swimming pool.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"Good location."
Good location for travelling through or visiting Amish country. Included breakfast was fine, beds were comfy. Would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2012
Andrea
"Good/Bad"
The good of this stay - the location of the hotel, indoor pool and cleanliness. The bad - confusion of which rooms we had, none of our requests (adjoining rooms/crib) were available. When the crib finally came, no crib sheets. Upon original check in, we were given keys to a room that another guest was still occupying (quite an embarrassing moment) and then the elevator broke - not convenient when you are on the fourth floor. Disappointing stay overall.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
"Good Location"
Good location with A couple of decent chain resturants in walking distance. Room itself was ok, clean, but not much past that. It was quiet, but hallway smelled old and room couldve used some blackout shades or at least a curtain large enough to block all the light from outside signage. Still it was a good value and a clean comfortable place to stay a night. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 29, 2012
Preston
"OK for the money"
Room was good value for the money and was easy to get on and off of highway. A suggestion: AC is controlled from wall thermostat. Set it up or down and then leave it alone. It takes time for your setting to be operational. We had to learn the hard way. Still had a couple of my pet peeves: thin slick toilet paper to make you think they are doing the environment a favor when in reality it takes 3 times as much paper as well as more water and soap. And men, the toilet is one designed for women.
Business trip Aug 8, 2012
It was great ;)
Family trip Aug 4, 2012
Previous guest must have smoked in the room it really stunk. I developed a serious sinus infection from whatever had been sprayed in there. Either air freshner or bug spray. It was stale and smelly had to sleep with the window open even though it was so hot. Cut stay short.
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
"good motel"
room was a little dirty. didn't have enought towels. four in room and needed more towels. very quiet at night. breakfast was warm and good.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
Cathy
"close to venue"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and in order every day we were there.
Trip with friends Jul 28, 2012
mike
"Overall nice..."
The pool was nice. Also, the breakfast had a variety of items. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Our room was right next to the door that lead outside. So beginning at about 5 a.m. it seemed that the door was being open and closed constantly. The noise from the door kept us awake. I was wishing that there was a sign on the door to close it quietly please!!
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
Lori
"Would stay again!"
Very convenient to the highway and places to eat. The pool and hot tub were very nice. Breakfast was the typical waffles and cold cereal that way to many hotels are going to because it`s cheap nowadays. Wish that practice would change here and everywhere else too. All in all it was not a bad place at all. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I`m definitely going to stay here again in the near future.
Romance trip Jul 10, 2012
Scott M
"Peters & Kummer Stay"
Older - staff was very pleasant and helpful. They kept the coffee longer just so we could have some at our departure. They delivered a corkscrew to our room
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
"Hotel was just OK"
We have stayed in places with friendlier staff. I thought for the cost of the room things would have been a little nicer. I was disappointed in how dirty the elevator stayed and the lobby seemed a little dirty. The bed and bedside chair were comfortable. I will say that the room was quiet.
Other trip Jun 24, 2012
"Would recommend it to friends"
Everything about our stay was very good from the friendliness of the staff, the comfort of the room and the breakfast choices.
Other trip Jun 21, 2012
"Pet Lovers: Always stay at LaQuinta"
I ALWAYS stay at LaQuinta wherever I am going, because I have a dog and they ALWAYS let me stay with her (for no extra charge). This hotel is nice, clean, and comfortable. The staff is usually nice and willing to help out however they can. HOWEVER, this is the 4th time I have stayed there in the past 2 years, during which the hot tub was NOT working. I work a pretty demanding job, and on this trip I was especially needing to soak in the hot tub. I figured after the last 3 times and it wasn't working, it HAD to be working this time. Wrong! The front desk shrugged it off, saying, "Yeah, we really need to get a company that knows what they're doing to fix it. Or just fill it in with something." I will definitely call ahead next time to make sure it's working, because I don't want to be disappointed a 5th time! Other than that, I love this hotel!
Trip with friends Jun 2, 2012
Ric D

"Glad we stayed but could have been better"
I was travelling with my 10 month old daughter, grandmother and Aunt...we arrived in the dark. There definitely needs to be signs posted on the road as to where exactly to turn in to get to the hotel. It was one of those experiences where you could see the hotel but couldn't figure out where the road was to get to it. Once we arrived, the clerks from the morning assigned my room to another guest,so when we collected our room key at night we went to get into the room assigned and someone was in there watching tv!!! Went back to the clerk, she was apologetic and gave us a new room. Since I was travelling with an infant and reserved a crib I asked her if the crib would be in my room .....to my surprise...there was no crib in my room. Thankfully they still had one available! I Aside from all the bumps in the beginning, everything else was pretty good. Breakfast was nice, no complaints there. The beds were really comfortable, but if you're an inexperienced traveler if it says 'double bed' its not a queen, its actually a double bed. (haha) I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
Lindsey
"great accommodations at LaQuinta"
The room was very nice, clean and odour free. When I got there an my room did not have a refrigerator, the staff arranged to have one brought to my room, as I had perishable groceries with me. I would definitely return to stay at this location.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012