All hotels in Macedonia, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here268 East Highland Rd, Macedonia, OH, 44056, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Very nice hotel."
Walking distance to local restaurants and bars. Very clean and well maintained hotel. We will definitely stay here next year.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Cyndi
"Great time"
What really made my stay special was my last night there Sunday the 24/14 I believe the night front desk guy I can't remember his name maybe it started with a D but it was around 12am ... I came back late and there was really nothing open that delivered and I am from out of town and couldn't go anywhere and I was starving so he went out of his way to give me a back to hold me over for the night what a great guy... I wish I could remember his name but it was Sunday night @ 12am male receptionist my check out was Monday morning so Thank you to that guy the number one reason I will come and stay again get customer service ... And everything else was cool too!
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
Gloria
"Family Outing"
Our stay was wonderful! Friendly people on staff. Did not eat breakfast. Swimming pool/Jacuzzi area was very clean and stocked with plenty of towels. Our room was cleaned daily. Hotel located 3 min from shopping area where there are plenty of restaurants. Will definitely stay again!
2 night trip May 22, 2014
"Nice hotel, interesting clientele"
Hotel was nice, room was very clean. For some reason there were a lot of dogs staying in the hotel. I like dogs, but several of them barked constantly, all day and most of the night. Also, for some reason people were placing trash in the hallways which was not immediately picked up, so when I arrived my hallway smelled like trash. My room was very nice and the staff was great, my only complaints would be about the other guests.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Great service. Gregg was very helpful when we decided to change our vacation plan. Rooms are very clean and modern, definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Family vacation"
Overall stay was satisfactory. Room was clean. The only issue was that the trash can was not emptied out when I checked in. Breakfast could of been better. No hot breakfast was served such as eggs, ham or beacon. Stay in countless of La Quinta Inn hotels all over the country and this was the first time the hotel did not offer hot breakfast. Overall the stay was satisfactory.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
clint jonson
"Fun Family Getaway"
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
clint jonson
"cool beans"
Besides the runny toilet and partially cleaned tub it was an okay stay
Other trip May 1, 2014
Honestly I was extremely unhappy this this visit especially for the price we paid! Sheets had stains all over the top ( visible once you sit on bed). The tv was so staticy we could not watch 60 second of a show without it going in and out. When complained to front desk young lady stated it was do to weather ( which it was barely misting) then called room and told you to turn off tv then on again and it should work and of it didn't they would switch our room. Which it was never fixed but why switch rooms when that wouldn't make a difference. Breakfast was bland and gross would have rather just went out. The light from the hallway was so bright that it shinned in our room like a bright night light. We ended up rolling towels by the door in the middle of the night since we couldn't sleep. Overall I will never recommend this hotel nor never stay here again when making a trip to the casino for leisure and relaxation for a weekend!!! Sincerely, Extremely unhappy guest!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2014
Melinda
"Overall a nice hotel"
The hotel was in good condition. The room was nice, bed was conformable and there is a fridge and microwave in the room. The hallway smelled like cigarette smoke even though you are not allowed to smoke inside buildings in Ohio. That would be my only complaint. Check in and out was convenient and it was close to shopping and the Hard Rock Casino.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Katie
"nice stay"
clean comfortable affordable, great stay. would stay again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
paul
"Nice updated hotel"
Hotel and staff were nice. Location close to the Rocksino.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Hotel close to other eating establishments."
The hotel stay was OK. The pillows smelled like cigarette smoke. The room was cleaned OK. At 2:00 am. in the morning there was loud party going on on our floor that woke up a lot of the guest on that floor. They didn't stop yelling and slamming doors until 3:00 am. Complained to the front desk. I've stayed at other La Quinta that were very much cleaner than this one.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Rocksino"
Great stay very nice room, close to rocksino, would stay again. Staff were not very outgoing but helpful.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
lisa
Great pool for swim night. Clean and good deal. Receptionist not very friendly.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Perfect location ... Was on trip through the area and this hotel was on and off highway with ease !!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Beautiful Rooms/So-So Customer Service"
The room was gorgeous, loved the decorating and the lamps with the outlets on them were very convenient. However, nobody welcomed me to the hotel, all of the workers mumbled and barely looked at me when they spoke. I had an issue with my TV that was basicay dismissed and it wasn't even worth it to pursue it any further as I saw that I was going to get nowhere. The breakfast was nice but it would be nicer if there was some form of protein other than boiled eggs, like sausage or bacon instead of all carbs. But it was nice nonetheless. I enjoyed it overall! Would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
Angel
"noisy guests"
The police were called on the room next door due to the guests partying and doing illegal activity. Our room was in the same hallway as the pool and the guests were very loud (yelling, running up and down the hallway,slamming doors) until well past 11:00. We stayed to be closer to our destination for the next morning and got very little sleep, after complaining to the front desk about the noise. The staff was very prompt with handling these issues. It was the guests from a large party that were very disrespectful. During checkout, I asked to speak to a manager, and I was told there was not one there.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Lori P
"Overall nice hotel"
My only complaint is the slightly flat pillows we had. I had to put my arm under the pillow for maximum comfort.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Rocksino"
The hotel was gorgeous. The rooms were very beautiful but my bed was extremely uncomfortable. I kept waking up with my back aching. The pillows were very comfortable, I just believe it was the mattress was uncomfortable.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Charity
"Pool and hallway"
Obnoxious and rude teens in pool area. Not relaxing at all. Hallway smelt of cigarette smoke the whole time we were there.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Took taxi to casino"
Staff was very nice, rooms were comfortable. Stayed just one night and most of our time was at the Rocksino and a concert there.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"Close to work sites"
Nice property and courteous staff.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
newly furnished, nice location close to Hard Rock Rocksino and freeway, but dirty towel left in bathroom, few amenities (barely any coffee in room, one small shampoo, no lotion etc..), and the continental breakfast was closed by 10:30 am on Saturday morning. Overall ok but nothing great.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Jules
"Front desk clerk"
I think his name was Greg he was unfriendly and seemed to have a little attitude other than that the hotel was great.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2013
Nita
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Prior to this stay, I stayed at another La Quinta in Cleveland on my way to NY. It was dirty and smelly, but I didn't expect a lot from a Hotel that allowed pets w/o the extra fee, so booked my return stay at this La Quinta in Macedonia. To my surprise, the room was spotless! The carpet appeared new as well as everything in the room! I was on the first floor, conveniently located near an exit, which is great when you have dogs. The other La Quinta in Cleveland (50th Street I think) was the 2nd floor. My only complaint would be the limited area allowed for the pets to eliminate themselves. A very small complaint, given the great room. Wireless service was good, and the free breakfast was as expected. I'd go out of my way to return to this one if it's anywhere close to my needs.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Dog Lady
"Very nice hotel"
not much to add, suburban area, shopping center nearby, decent breatfast at motel. Just needed place near interstate to stay with a dog.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Neal
"Thanksgiving Trip"
Better than I thought it would be. $85 bucks including the dog. Hotel was as good as other hotels that charge up to $150 for fee.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Guzziremy
"La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia"
Very Good
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Facility nice, staff and cleaning not so"
The check in person was rude and uninterested in her job... more so the two guys smoking and hanging out under the overhang where guests unload. The facility was nice. The linens were clean, but stained---ughhhh. There was hair in the bathtub and on the linens when we arrived... a more thorough job of cleaning would be a must. Great convenient location. Would stay there again, but had we not arrived so late would have asked for a different room. Staff not acceptable. Lots of good people need jobs... time for a change there Over-priced for what you8 get.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"good but one little thing"
The room was big, bed was great, heater actually went off when not running for quiet. Real nice overall...except there were no luggage stands in the room. I called the front desk and they indicated they do not have these...so, we had to put our bags on the floor. Not a biggy just a bit strange,
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
HKC
"Unfriendly staff"
My husband and I as well as my 2 kids stayed for one week while we waited to move into our new home. Overall, I was disappointed that the room did not have a refrigerator as well as a microwave. We went down to the pool and there weren't any towels. The used towels were scattered all over the place. I went up to the front desk and asked for some. The women was unfriendly, but gave me a stack of towels. The room was so, so. There were days when no cups were left in the room and noticed hair in the sink. I dreaded having to go ask for a thing at the main desk. As far as the continental breakfast, I would highly advise getting a more friendly worker to oversee the breakfast area. I would recommend having some cooking spray and smaller cups available next to the waffle maker. I did not appreciate the worker stating I overfilled the waffle maker, then she came over and pried using her hand and the utensil my waffle out. I did not want to eat it at that point.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Get Away From It All weekend"
I Love The Two Bed Room Suite. This Way A Real Nice Weekend Get Away
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Ronnie G
"Get Away From It All Weekend"
I Love The Two bed Room Suites. This Was A Great Weekend Get Away.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Ronnie G.
"The worst customer service ever"
Terrible customer service right from when you check in at front desk. Very unwelcoming and unprofessional clerks at the front desk helpin you check in. As soon as I checked in, I wanted to check out already.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
"Top Rated"
Stayed 3 nights and everything was excellent from the staff, condition of the room, and breakfast. I would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Sherrie
"La Quinta Inn Stay"
Overall, a nice hotel for a one night stop - clean room but only thing missing were towels in the bath - but easily remedied with a call to the front desk. Nice lady brought them right up to us. Beds were comfortable and room was a good size. Pool was fun. Breakfast nice too - although the set up makes it very congested since it is at the end of the room. Overall, we'd stay here again. Also, nice to have Bob Evan's next door - easy to walk over to enjoy dinner.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Kristin
"Great Find"
Rooms reminded me of a boutique hotel rooms...very untraditonal with respect to chain hotels (which made the experience unique). Pillows and beds were very very confortable. Rooms had mini fridge.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"very comfortable pet friendly 4 storeyed motel"
clean room, flat screen tv. we stayed on 3rd floor where wifi was intermittent and weak at night. breakfast was so so included hot waffles. apples, muffins ran out by the time kids came to breakfast plenty of towels toiletries included there was a very nice Bob Evans right nextdoor there is also mexican and a chinese buffet a 100 ft across the road
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
seb
hotel was modern and pretty nice
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
sc
"Over rated"
Dish cable kept going out, coffee available only If you have your own cup after breakfast hours. Internet/computer very very slow. Room was nice but over priced for the area. Good choices for food nearby. excellent location.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
len
"It was very nice."
The location was easy to find. The elevator could use an air freshener, but other than that, everything was very nice.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
KathyS
"Moving stay"
We stayed one night at the hotel, because of a move. The room was beautiful, well decorated etc. The room has smoke odor for moments. Unfortunately, its the same issue that someone comment during one of the reviews.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Mig
"Very disappointing"
The hotel appeared nice an well maintained. But then we pulled the bed covers down and discovered blood spots on our fitted sheet and regular sheet... When we called down to get new sheets they gave us the wrong size, we called down again and were again given the wrong size ( we told them both times that it was a king bed). So the third time we called we were finally given clean sheets that it, mind you there was no offer to make our bed. There was dust all over the room and a dirty towel hanging in the bathroom. Needless to say, we will not be staying here again... We would have forgiven the dirty sheet if they were more helpful in solving the problem.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Smoky Room"
Our room smelled like heavily deoderized smoke. We complained about it after our first night and were told that they were booked and could not guarantee us a room change so we canceled our second night and went elsewhere. It was a nice hotel that was put in a bad situation by a smoker who chose to disregard the hotels smoking policy, but they still tried to cover it up and rent out the room anyway.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Good hotel, very small beds"
Ok hotel, but beds are too small. Full size to almost twin size just does not cut it.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"trip to kentucky with a stop at laquinta"
got into the hotel quite late, 11:15 pm. Was hoping to be earlier to go swimming. Swimming pool closed about 10:00 pm. Otherwise front desk clerk was nice and helpful. Room was nice, non smoking, and it smelled good, no smoke smell at all. Comfortable temperature too. Plenty of towels, soap, etc. Quite air conditioner. The next morning had breakfast downstairs. Lots to eat, Make your own waffles. Orange juice dispenser. Pastries, Fruits. Bagels. All good. Very happy with the stay. I would stop there again on my way to Kentucky. You should too.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Booked 4 rooms"
Traveling with 4 generations of our family. It looked like they had just completed a remodel, except for the pool. We were told the pool was closed, but they hadn't started work on it yet. A call to the manager and we were ok to go in the pool. Great grandchildren were looking forward to the pool after a long car ride. We had run into this situation once before at a different chain so we always make sure the pool is operating.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"expected more for what i paid"
The hotel was nicely remodeled but the room wasn't as clean as it should be. There was dried toothpaste on the bathroom counter & the breakfast bar was a disappointment.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
TJ
"Two nights visiting Cuyahoga Valley NP"
I needed a place to stay for a couple of nights while seeing the sights in Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The price and proximity of this property easily met my needs. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was typical (yogurt, cereal, waffles, etc.). Also, there are several places to eat and gas stations within walking distance (a plus for me as I enjoy just parking and not having to drive once on property). My one complaint would be about the coffee served with breakfast. It is the instant type which reminds me of the stuff one gets in hospitals. Otherwise this is a nice place to lay your head if in need and in the area of the National Park. I was able to access a few major parts in under 20 minutes (some only 10 minutes away). There is a pool on-site, but I did not use it, but several people did and seemed to enjoy themselves.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013