All hotels in Independence, Ohio, United States of America
6161 Quarry Ln, (932), Independence, OH, 44131, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
In town for a cheerleading competition in Cleveland - Location was perfect, the housekeeping staff were wonderful and responsive and the area was full of restaurants and shopping. Excellent hotel for those on a budget
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Kristen
Very nice and clean would stay again if every in Cleveland Ohio agin thank you
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Edna
"served it's purpose"
I needed a clean bed and shower, after spending day w/loved one in the hospital...... when I booked, it, I booked a non smoking room on arrival, they have given all non smoking rooms away, but after explaining my day, luckily the man at the front desk gave me a handicap non smoking room. Which was fine. So it worked out well.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
Terra
"Joe ' s Review"
I paid for an executive room. Unlike other hotels I have lodge in, executive room has a private or seperate sitting room area. This is just my major concern about my stay. Then hall ways need fresh and strong air refresheners.
4 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
mweke
Great!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Kristopher
loved the free breakfast and the free wi-fi. hotel staff was very friendly and considerate
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Leonard
"Concerns"
I am from Pennsylvania and I don't know your stations to find what is on each stations. It would be nice to have a guide for the channels I couldn't find what was on the stations. I left Saturday morning for breakfast and I didn't return to the hotel until Saturday evening when I walked in the room, my bed was not made up, your housekeeping service just throwed the covers, but did not remake the bed. There was no clean wash clothes. I went to the continental breakfast Sunday morning I was talking with a friend. I and another couple was finishing up our breakfast, when the breakfast attendant start wiping a couple tables off and the next moment the attendant turned the light out. True enough breakfast was over and we were sittinng there finishing up. I told the front desk clerk about the room she gave me was not clean Saturday regardingthe room. I told the front desk Sunday regarding the my above situation and she gave me the run around. I was was expecting more from your staff and more from the hotel itself.
2 night trip Dec 25, 2015
Kimberly
"Weekender"
Not bad, but tub could have been cleaner,smell at entrance if hotel. Bed was excellent.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2015
Harriet
My husband and I had an over night stay it was beautiful. It was quite, the room was clean. We will make sure we come back again.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Toya
"Fleas and possible bed bugs. A room with a bite."
i have stayed in this hotel many times before, but have noticed it declining lately This is going to be my last stay there as I woke up with multiple bites from either fleas or bed bugs. I told the staff and they said it is a pet friendly hotel and this happens sometimes. Wow and ouch!!!
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
scott
Just stayed for one night. Although my room was smoke free you could still smell the smoke from other rooms out in the hallway and in the elevator. But having the Winking Lizard bar/restaurant in the same parking lot was convenient for dinner. But for a one night stay it was good. I'd stay again.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2015
"What's with the curtains?"
The only problem with our room was that the curtains didn't close. This was not a malfunction. That's how they were designed. Not a problem if you like the lights from the parking lot shining into your room while you're trying to sleep. However, if you're like me and prefer your room dark when you sleep, this is a big problem! I would like to talk to the genius who thought that putting curtains that don't close in all the rooms was a good idea, and ask him what the hell he was thinking.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Ok place to stay."
Hotel was just ok, stair well smelled like smoke. Breakfast ok, but no butter for toast, only fake butter. Location was very convenient to Cleveland.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
"Ok in a pinch"
Hotel was sold out so we took what was available. Room smelled like onions, ac didn't get too cold. Ok for one night in a pinch.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Vacation stay"
Excellent accommodations !
3 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
The hotel was okay, room didn't smell very good though.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"Phone charger"
Stay was great, I left my phone charger in the room, I called yesterday and they said the housekeeper hasn't turned anything in to lost and found
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
Dwayne
Hallway smelled like smoke. Room was clean. Breakfast was as expected.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Great big room with a recliner."
Great big room with a recliner. very close to Cayuhoga National Park. Close to a small food market too. Hotel had an elevator and good food for breakfast. Nice towels and a larger bathroom.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
ronnie
The bathroom wasn't clean... big pet peve of mine!! Other than that the stay was ok
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice Clean Place to Crash"
I am in a band and we booked three rooms due to traveling from 3 hours away, riding back home after a long night of jamming, was not in our best interest! Got a great rate on the rooms and the staff were nice and courteous. The facility could be loved a little more by the property owners, but all in all, it was a clean room at a reasonable temperature when arriving. Everything worked in the room and was satisfactory. Missed the FREE breakfast by about 20 mins, but like I said, a long night of jamming! We went to the Denny's a little over a hundred yards way. Plenty of things to do around this property as well. I recommend you stay at this place when in this area, as they were the cheapest for the same quality of other properties with higher rates.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Great minus upstairs"
It was a nice hotel. My only complaint is the people above us. Into the night they kept walking across the floor non stop keeping us awake.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Tara
Carpet in hallway was filthy but room was nice & clean
4 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Garria
"Beware--there are smoking rooms in this hotel."
The price was right and the bed was very comfortable. I did not know that hotels still had smoking rooms. Perhaps it was on the website, but I overlooked it. We ended up in a smoking room (no other rooms were available) and being a non-smoker I found the smell disgusting. I had to wash all of my clothing, most of which had already been laundered, after I got home and had to air out my suitcases because the gross, stale cigarette smell had infiltrated my belongings. I am sure I would have enjoyed my stay more, had that not been the case. As stated before, the price was right and the bed was really very comfortable.
4 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Love to come back and stay"
Loved it and come back again for sure!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Disappointed - I expected more for the money"
I was very disappointed. It was smelly and dirty. For the money I really expected more. Everything seemed to be done on the cheap.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Brenda
"Great location, great value"
Perfect place for my parents to stay at with their appointments at Cleveland Clinic. No complaints. Will stay at every time. Great value. Great location...etc...
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Don't spend your money on this one."
There was a huge hole in the ceiling above the shower. A plastic sheet was stapled to cover it. The rest of the bathroom was substandard as well.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Hotel was nice but would not stay on 1st floor again. The ceiling creaked terribly when people above walked around.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Christine
"Smoker's smell but well -located"
We were forced to take a smoking room even though we made reservations several days in advance for non smoking due to health issues. The clerk just kept repeating that the hotel was completely booked up. The elevators and hall smelled like smoke too. Otherwise, it was nice and well-located.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Sheree
"The worst"
Awful, it smelled like we were sleeping in an ashtray. I will never stay at one of these again.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Just OK"
The area was great...close to restaurants, easy access to highway, etc. The customer service was good. I had requested a room not on the first floor, but was put on the first floor and not able to change it because they were fully booked. Although I was in the non-smoking part of the building, the entrance door at the end of the building, closest to our room, reeked of smoke. Also, every time we exited through that door, people would be sitting right outside smoking. It kind of defeats to purpose of not inhaling second hand smoke. The breakfast was ok.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Dana
"Vacation"
Hotel was nice. Parking was a little hectic due the bar next to the hotel. Breakfast could have been better but the waffle machine was broken down and the fruit wasn't that fresh. Overall though our stay was good!
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Just Ok"
Stopped in for a night and the room was fairly clean. I think they forgot to check the tub as there was still used soap inside. Ok for a quick stop to get back on the road but not worth the $100 price tag.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Smoke filled room and floor"
We asked for a smoke free room and floor and instead received two rooms on a smoking floor, filled with smoke. Since we have allergies our eyes were watering and we had to check out immediately. Lots of stress for someone battling stage 4 breast cancer. My daughter noticed the door to the bathroom was dirty and spots on the bathroom wall. My sister came to our room and detected a rank smell mixed with the smoke as if the carpet was used for a toilet and spilled alcohol.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Decent for the price."
The Rall and services were great for the price.
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Sophia
"Hotel was close to the event we were attending"
Reserved a King, non-smoking room. Upon check-in was given a King smoking room, my husband nor I neither one are able to tolerate cigarette smoke. Asked for a room change which they did provide but it was a double bed instead of a king, the good thing was we were able to breathe in that room. Was not offered any adjustment for the difference in the types of room. Overheard the desk clerk tell another patron that when you book through a third party you are not guaranteed a non-smoking room which doesn't make sense because my reservation conformation clearly stated "Non-Smoking King Room". The entire hotel smelled like smoke. I will look for a smoke free hotel in the future. We will not stay here in the future simply due to the fact of the smoking policy. The breakfast was the typical breakfast offered by most places, no complaint there. There were no fridge or microwave in the rooms but that was my fault for not checking first. If you are a smoker I would recommend this hotel, if you are a non-smoker I would choose another place to stay.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Deb
"Nice hotel with good location"
Very good experience, good location, comfortable clean hotel, fairly good breakfast, would be recommended.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Angela
"Dirty and beds are very hard"
Only thing I like about the hotel it was close to Cleveland to the concert we went to . It was dirty .
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
na
The facility is old. The room has a musty smell, the bathroom is dirty, noisy, lack of parking space at night...
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Gets all the basics right."
For a basic relatively inexpensive hotel, this La Quinta gets everything done well. Allowed me to check in hours early after a red eye flight. Much appreciated! Excellent location next to bars and restaurants. Recommended if you don't need frills.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Stanley
"Aging but decent"
Checking in the front desk associate/lady was very slow. The hotel was a little older, showing its age but decent enough. I stayed for 2 nights. The room was clean, good size. Just showing its age. I would stay again for a place to sleep, $89 a night.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Elevated location gave good views to the north."
Good rate . Comfortable room ..Quiet. good breakfast options .
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Okay Hotel"
Stayed in this hotel for 6 nights due to my sister being a patient at Cleveland University Hospital. The hotel was okay for what I needed. The soda vending machine on 2nd and 3rd floor was out of order the whole time I was there. I had to have my key card rekeyed on all but 1 night of my stay which was a major inconvenience. The front desk really couldn't explain why it did this. The complimentary breakfast was nice. Overall, it wasn't a bad stay.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
We booked for non-smoking room, but it smelled like smoking room!
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Sawangchitt
"Smoking Sucks!"
The hotel was fine. The breakfast was great. My only complaint was that my non smoking room smelled like cigarette's. Especially the bathroom.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Kelvin
"Wouldn't stay here again..."
There was mold on the shower curtain and tub and the bathroom was pretty gross. The soda machine was broken so they gave us complimentary room temperature bottled water. The plus is the hotel is located right next to "The Winking Lizard" which is a fun place to grab dinner and a drink.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Serves the purpose"
Good location, close to major landmarks, clean and secure hotel at reasonable price.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Anil
"Not bad"
Lots of pillows, clean room with good linens. Great experience. Hallways did smell like pot though...
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
tracy
"OK -- not great"
The hotel was fine. When I got to my room, I was looking forward to relaxing and watching the Cleveland Indians on the local sports network. I was amazed and disappointed to discover that the hotel did not include STO, the local Indians sports network on their TV options. The breakfast options were less than desirable.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015