All hotels in Independence, Ohio, United States of America
6161 Quarry Ln, (932), Independence, OH, 44131, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Gets all the basics right."
For a basic relatively inexpensive hotel, this La Quinta gets everything done well. Allowed me to check in hours early after a red eye flight. Much appreciated! Excellent location next to bars and restaurants. Recommended if you don't need frills.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Stanley
"Aging but decent"
Checking in the front desk associate/lady was very slow. The hotel was a little older, showing its age but decent enough. I stayed for 2 nights. The room was clean, good size. Just showing its age. I would stay again for a place to sleep, $89 a night.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
We booked for non-smoking room, but it smelled like smoking room!
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Sawangchitt
"Smoking Sucks!"
The hotel was fine. The breakfast was great. My only complaint was that my non smoking room smelled like cigarette's. Especially the bathroom.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Kelvin
"Wouldn't stay here again..."
There was mold on the shower curtain and tub and the bathroom was pretty gross. The soda machine was broken so they gave us complimentary room temperature bottled water. The plus is the hotel is located right next to "The Winking Lizard" which is a fun place to grab dinner and a drink.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"OK -- not great"
The hotel was fine. When I got to my room, I was looking forward to relaxing and watching the Cleveland Indians on the local sports network. I was amazed and disappointed to discover that the hotel did not include STO, the local Indians sports network on their TV options. The breakfast options were less than desirable.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, very clean."
Satisfied with hotel location, cleanliness and service. I would recommend La Quinta to others.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Bennie
"Comfortable room and bed!"
The room was cleansed the bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom needs to be updated and did not get a good cleaning each day. The shower never got cleaned the entire week I was there.
8 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Do not stay at this hotel!"
I stayed here because the hotels I prefer in this neighborhood were already booked. I've stayed in other La Quinta hotels, and they had been OK, so I stayed here. This is hotel in not clean, it's out-of-date, loud and provides an uncomfortable and unpleasant experience. The worst part is I paid $90 per night, which is only $20-$35 less than I pay for the Hyatt Place 1 mile away, which is EXCELLENT and LUXURIOUS - what a waste of my money!
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
Linda J
"Nice family hotel, could stand to be cleaner"
Staff was wonderful and helpful, breakfast was great, but the room and the property could have been cleaner. The tub also had a weird curvature in the bottom that could be tough for some to navigate.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"A little dingy"
if you are a smoker this is the hotel for you. Also the walls/floors seemed like they didn't get cleaned very often.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Excellent Hotel. Would highly recommend"
This was a stop over stay. The Hotel was excellent.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
richard
"Going to the Dogs"
The La Quinta was more than adequate, with an excellent location and a competent, welcoming staff. Apparently the hotel allows dogs, which can be a plus for some, but when the two dogs in the room across from mine decided to growl at me as I came to my room I wasn't a big fan. Then when their owners left for breakfast, they apparently objected and began barking at 7am until the owners returned 20 minutes later. Obviously this is no fault of the La Quinta (or for that matter of the dogs), but it did shape my overall review of my trip.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"last minute stay"
You could hear the room above but they were quite after 10:00 pm. So that was great. I just was there to get some sleep and to go back to the hospital in the morning. Did not try the breakfast. I was very comfortable with the bed. Parking was a big concern when I was registering, had to check if parking was available before registering. But clerk was very polite even though I was totally exhausted and just wanted to get to the room and sleep. So I wasn't the pleasant person to deal with but the clerk was great. So service I give a excellent service for putting up with me. I wasn't rude just wasn't my nice to her. So I would go back.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Carrie
"would stay here again"
very satisfied with location and a great value place to stay
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Good Hotel, 1 bad employee"
Just about everytime I come to Cleveland I stay here, Great value for the money and a great continental breakfast. I will share what happened on this particular trip though that was less than what I would expect as far as customer service. I entered the building upon arrival and walked up to the desk. Sitting right on the other side of the counter just off to the side a bit was a lady sitting down playing on her phone. I totally expected for her to put it down and greet me once she noticed me but no, she stayed on the phone. I could hear someone in the back office that is just a few feet away so I thought that maybe she wasn't on duty and the person in the office would come out and wait on me. After about 1 full minute standing there no one came out from the back and the woman just sat there in front of me. Finally she gets up, still looking at her phone and said "Can I help you" I was in a good mood so I didn't tell her what was on my mind. Bottom line I like the hotel and it shouldn't be penalized because of the sub-standard performance of one employee.
2 night trip Apr 15, 2015
gerald
"great room for the money."
it was a very clean room. The staff was very polite.the room was in very good condition and the neighborhood was nice
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Troy
"My wonderful stay at La Quninta-Independence"
The stay was good. The bed was big and comfy I slept wonderfully. The service was good I needed to know how to get some place and they directed me. My husband had to go into the hospital where we recieved some bad news and the hotel staff comforted me when I got back there. That touched my heart. The rooms were clean and it was quite the whole time I was there. I would suggest this hotel to everyone. Thanks La Quinta Hotel-Independence for a great stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Amber
"Decent hotel for the money"
Good hotel, great location.
3 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Randall
"Get away weekend... ha"
Very disappointing. Shower had low water pressure and luke-warm water. Asked several times for extra towels... was informed that the hotel had none. No one around during breakfast. Very bad deal for the money.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"La Quinta Inn Independence, OH"
Unfortunately I had a reservation for a double and ended up with a king and pull out couch. Not happy about that. Bed was very uncomfortable. Room was across from elevator and to hear everyone on the floor get off and on the floor. Location was fine
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Philip
"bad stay"
The desk clerk was ok the walls was not too clean phone cords where nasty 4/20/15 was my 53 birthday at 12 pm we left to go out as we were waiting on the elevator to come we saw a house keeper and asked if we ccould get are room done her response was I'm not doing it the girl that dose it mite be gone but I'm not doing it
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Dexter
"Wouldn't recommend hotel"
Hotel wasn't clean. I had ants in my room. I asked to be moved and I was but I was the moved to a room with no microwave or refrigerator. I had one in the first room. Breakfast wasn't what I expected. Waffles but no meat on the breakfast bar at all. I've stayed in other La Quinta hotels in other states and they were much better. Won't stay here again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"RLA- Cleveland"
Excellent hotel close to I-77.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
ronald
"Great location - minutes from downtown Cleveland"
Although we arrived nearly an hour and a half before check-in time we found our room was ready and were permitted to check in. This was great as it had been a six-hour drive to get to the hotel and we did not have to fret about "what-to-do" until the room was ready. It is a good indication of how hard working the staff is to have rooms ready ahead of time, especially when the hotel is fully booked! Staff were extremely pleasant and readily able to answer all of our questions about the area such as "how to get here or how to get there." Parking was great with no worries about our vehicle being left overnight. Even with a fully booked hotel which consisted of a number of youth sports team in town for a competition (and you know what a group of young teenagers can be like) the night was quiet and the morning breakfast was great, with staff keeping up to speed on keeping everything stocked (especially when said teenagers were all trying to eat at once). Check-out was a whiz too....the entire experience was a very positive one.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Ok"
Room was nice. Parts of the bathroom were unclean. The walls a very thin. But staff was very nice.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Isaiah
We had wanted a King Non Smoking but they were booked so we had a King on the Smoking Floor. The smell wasn't that bad, but the room could have been cleaner. Especially the walls in the bathroom. Other than that we had a great weekend.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Reanna
"Great Hotel If You're a Smoker"
Last minute trip for business. My room was across from the elevator and I heard everyone getting on and off the elevator and conversations as people were waiting for the elevator. The room was a good size however the hallway and the room had a strong smell of Ashtray. I didn't realize that there were still hotels that allowed smoking in the rooms. When I arrived home my wife asked if I had been smoking. You get what you pay for, next time I will spend $10 or $20 per night more and stay elsewhere.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"nice place"
Excellent neighborhood for dining. A friendly, comfortable, convenient place to spend some travel time.
3 night trip Apr 7, 2015
Axel
"Good place but needs better maintenance"
We stayed here for four nights. Most of our stay was comfortable. Two issues we faced - (1) the bathroom had an old stink and it was hard to hear it. The hotel staff should regularly use freshness to get rid of foul smell and stunk (2) the mirror and wash basin are not 'inside' the bathroom - this info is not easily seen in the photos or the room description
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
cr-chicago
"Good hotel"
Good !!! Breakfast variety could be better
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Very pleased."
We had a very comfortable and quiet stay. That surprised us as the NCAA was playing down the road and the hotel was full of fans. No problems. The breakfast was surprisingly good with eggs and waffles, etc. We will stay there again as we make this same trip each year for the Cleveland Film Festival.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Janet
"Convenient and business friendly"
The hotel is located in a good area with restaurants close and easy access. Bathrooms can use some upgrades, have not updated to the curved shower curtain and the shower head is old-school. No bath amenities other than soap and shampoo. The staff is great and breakfast had good options
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Teri
Enjoyable
3 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Regina
"Worst La Quinta"
Oldest, dirtiest, most outdated la Quinta I have ever seen. Also was given a smoking room when I had a reservaton for a non-smoking room. Manager was less than helpful as was all staff. Brekfast terrible, dirty. Would never stay there again
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Plenty restaurants nearby"
I would definitely return. Stores and restaurants were close by. The front desk staff was friendly. We request three room to be next to each other and they were able to accommodate us at the last minute. The hotel price per night was affordable and complimentary breakfast was included.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Monique
"very nice hotel"
Very nice! Very clean! No issues, stayed 2 nights.. Front desk was real friendly.. I would definitely stay again :)
2 night trip Mar 1, 2015
"tree's"
It's was cool, but there was no microwave
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
donyell
"Nice ~ Budget Hotel"
Nice Hotel ~ Nice Staff ~ Hotel is a little Dated, but very clean and pleasant to stay in.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"It Needs more Breakfast Variety"
Hotel needs more Breakfast Variety
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Miguel D.
"Recommended"
Warm, comfortable, quiet, can't wait for my business to bring me back to Cleveland
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Graham
"Good Location"
Thin walls Friendly staff Tasty waffles Close to restaurants, movie theater, highways, downtown Cleveland
Parker
"Reasonable Price, Convenient location"
Easy Check-in, clean room, quiet, free breakfast served from 6AM, right off the highway with 25 min drive to Cleveland Clinic. Just what I needed for my 1-day business trip, I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"review"
Ok
1 night trip Jan 27, 2015
Tishanda
"Winking Lizard accross the street helps."
It is definitely lacking what a hotel 30% more expensive would have, but the location and room comfort were great. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Neil
"Convenient to Cleveland Clinic: not too expensive"
Very affordable, friendly staff, free breakfast Less than 10 min. drive to Cleveland Clinic, which was our reason for being in Cleveland at this time. But did pass Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and will be going back for that and staying here again. Beds very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Clean and quiet hotel"
This hotel is reasonably priced/good value. Quiet stay with friendly staff and clean rooms. Flat screen tvs, but otherwise the hotel could use some updates. Would definitely stay again next time I am in town.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Kristen
"Not Great"
Very noisy with very little insulation. Old building. Should have spent the extra $20 and stayed somewhere else.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015