All hotels in Independence, Ohio, United States of America
6161 Quarry Ln, (932), Independence, OH, 44131, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"3.5 out of 5"
The hotel is fine to stay. Staff very kind. Hotel is older, but clean for the age of it. Breakfast was limited. For the money, i would stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"my stay"
Vending had nothing but water no pop
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"smells like an ashtray"
stinky stinky hotel - please make it clear that you allow people to smoke in the elevators
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
I enjoyed my stay - the only thing that was an issue - was the vending machines were empty and we had to leave the hotel to get a snack
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Was a great stat. Bed very comfy
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Always satisfied. Breakfast was clean and filling.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Len
"Cleveland"
Overnight stay for a meeting. Convenient from freeway. Close to several eating establishments.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice Hotel. Close to Cleveland Clinic"
Great night. Every thing we needed including breakfast before going to a 7:30AM app't.
Bed are very comfortable, clean rooms and convient location
"Good Night's Stay"
Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Jarrod
"Incompetent staff, awful experience"
Double charged my card, manager never returned any inquiries and was never present at the hotel. No one knew why it was charged twice. Room service did not understand what do not disturb meant. Shower was covered in hair.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Became first time grrrreat grand parents"
had to be with family member in cleveland clinic hotel was very helpful in all aspects of our stay will use again
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Quentin
"Will continue to come back"
I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and will continue to stay. The staff is friendly and the bed is comfortable. Great location and close to interstate.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Decent Business Hotel"
Not in the hotel a ton, but everyone seemed friendly. The breakfast left a little to be desired, but was decent enough. Good location, easy access to a wide variety of places to eat and the highway...
4 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Average Stay"
Maid service was lacking. One day, the maid didnt even clean the room.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Ken
"OK but barely"
Even though it was a nonsmoking room it smelled of smoke, which was unpleasant. Lower quality of tissues and toilet paper. Only soap; no shampoo, etc. Bed was comfy but poor soundproofing to surrounding noise.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
debbie
"ok for a night"
Front desk staff was excellent. Room and bathroom were somewhat dated. Location was good for access to interstates to downtown Cleveland and there are some nice places to eat and drink in the immediate vicinity.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Browns fans
Great place to stay, while visiting the greater Cleveland area attractions
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great craft beer bar next door"
10 seconds from the interstate & good food plus beer in the same shared car park. Great location after many hours driving and a quick get-away in the morning.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Highly Recommended!!"
For the price, my stay at the La Quinta Inn was well worth it. The rooms were neat and clean, breakfast was included and most appreciated. More importantly the convenience to the highway and restaurants worked out very well. I would recommend this La Quinta Inn to anyone looking for quality hotel without the high cost.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Our stay at LaQinta was a very nice experience. The hotel/motel was an exceptional good value.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Decent hotel."
Overall the hotel was OK. On arrival the staff was pleasant and helpful, as was the staff working in the breakfast area the next morning. However, during checkout, the staff on break was visiting with the clerk and sitting on the desk eating her breakfast. I thought this was not very professional. While the room was clean, the hall ways and stair wells smelled like smoke.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Mb
"We were very tired and needed a good night's stay"
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. This was the first stop on our 2,236 mile trip to see the USA in the midwest. Anything that starts right ends right - or at least that is what seems to happen and your hotel started us off right.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Lucille & Jerry
"Close to clinic"
Enjoyed our stay so much. The bed and pillows were so nice. Our only problem we had was the people above us were stomping all evening and night and we could hear it really bad.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
very comfortabe
"Surprisingly great stay for such a great price!"
Very satisfied with the friendliness of the staff, the pet friendly policy for my dogs, and great condition of the non smoking room. Not going to lie, had low expectations for the price I paid, and was very surprised that the room was as clean and nice as it was. I would definitely stay here again if visiting the area. The neighborhood was also very nice, and close to Cleveland Clinic. Room overlooks the city from a tall hill.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Kirsten M.
"Loved everything about the La Quinta, Independence"
Great staff. Nice breakfast. Everything in the dining room was very clean and the staff was pleasant.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Renee
"Smelled like smoke"
Lobby was nothing fancy, but nice. No-smoking room smelled like smoke and dampness. The hallways (especially stairs) reeked of smoke. paid $99 for a non-smoking king bed room. not sure it was worth it.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"very convenient location to where I needed to go"
It was great
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Worked well for an overnight near Cleveland airport. Everything was good except the quality and quantity of the included breakfast. Not much offered and only served until 10am - if you came from a time zone 3 hours earlier, it was too early to get up for what was offered.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
PJ
"Good deal for the money"
My family and I stayed one night at La Quinta and we were generally satisfied. The only real complaint we had was the continental breakfast was very carb heavy. They had hard boiled eggs, but otherwise everything was a carb. The food they had was very good, the food was well stocked and restocked by the hotel attendant, and the area was clean.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Marina
"this hotel is pet welcomed. I don't like it"
I don't like it becus its pet welcomed. Room is not so clean. It smells
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
joe
"Great Location if you can take the smoke"
Not sure who's to blame, but there was not a non-smoking King room available. Convinced by attendant that the rooms are deodorized and not smoke fouled. This was far from the truth. Our luggage smelled like stale smoke for 2 days after and overnight stay. Rest of hotel was fine, area is great.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"It was truly wonderful!"
The staff was very professional and the room was very clean. I also liked the fact that I could park my car in a space that was right in front of my window.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
deborah
Nice will go back
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"will stay again"
amazing location, close to many food choices and entertainment. Bed was super comfortable as well as a large amount of pillows. Only downside was that the TV did not work.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
"Perfect and easy access to everything"
I enjoyed my one-night stay, room was perfect--modern and clean. The La Quinta is one of my favorite places to stay when traveling. Beautiful out-side view of the city!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Clevelander
"Never again"
I got there a little early and asked if any rooms were available. Woman at front desk rolled her eyes and said ahhh little early maybe check back at regular check in time. Real nice after driving 6.5 hours to start vacation off. Hotel smells like cigarettes and toilet clogged up.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Gregg
"Clean and nice"
Room was very clean and breakfast was great. No pool if kids want to swim but great stay
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Clean comfortable place to stay"
This hotel is in a great location for enjoying the area. It was clean and comfortable and the service was good without all the luxury amenities of the much more expensive hotels
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Rod and wife
Uncomfortable, lumpy pillows, small beds, given smoking room when requested non-smoking room, tiny bathroom, overall uncomfortable night and ready to leave the next morning.
"Close to some really nice restaurants"
It was a really nice hotel. Our room was well-stocked and the beds are really comfortable, and it's within walking distance to a lot of really nice restaurants and bars.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Rocky
"Stink Stank Stunk"
A couple of problems. 1The hotel smells like smoke. 2 problem with parking bc of the bar next door. 3 Had a problem with a drunk guy in the next room ...yelling for 3 hours the front desk was no help. They tried ring his phone....and they had to wait for a shift change to go up to the room back of only 1 employee in the hotel.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
x
Very pleased! Clean, convenient and well cared for.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Staff were polite, but not very interactive."
Check in was easy, since I booked on Expedia. No vending machines on the ground floor, but on the second and third. Many of the beverages were sold out including the water. The elevator door hesitated midway during opening and closing, not a safe feeling. I was able to smell cigarette smoke on the second floor and the third floor was stunk like a smoking room. We don't smoke so we got a non smoking room, but the vending machines were on the second and third floors with all the smoke.. There was body hair on the bathroom floor from a previous visitor and the tub had mildew on the chalking. The room served the purpose, but not my favorite. The place needs some TLC.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Disappointing."
When we arrived they would only offer us a king smoking room or a nonsmoking single full. We took the king rather than looking for another hotel but the lingering smoke smell affected both my husband and myself.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Not very happy"
We reserved a double bed, non smoking room for 2 nights. When we opened the door to the room, it smelled so bad of cigarette smoke that we couldn't even go in. When I went to the front desk to tell them, they told me it was a non smoking room. I told them we couldn't stay in there and she said she only had one other room and that was a smoking room with one bed. I told her that wouldn't work. She then handed me a list of other hotels in the area and told me I would have to call Expedia and cancel, since that's who I booked it through. At that point we decided to take a look at the smoking room and just as we thought, it didn't work. As we came back to the desk, she told us they just had a cancellation and they had another room available. We did stay and the beds were extremely uncomfortable. We never even bothered to check out the free breakfast, it was easier to go out.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Vicki
"Was central located to where we needed to go."
When we checked in staff was friendly and seen to our specific needs.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
I liked the convenience of allowing our pet, however, they will not clean your room with your pet present and we were there for 4 nights. They do not have a fridge or microwave either.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Allyson Brewer
Only 30 minutes from most sights to see - but nearby food and gas was in walking distance and all sublime.
4 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Acceptable accomodations"
Location was easy enough to find. Decent place for a budget level hotel. Several places in the area worth eating at Bob Evans, Outback, etc. A pool and on site laundry facilities would have been nice but you get what you pay for. Would stay there again if it was just me without the family.
5 night business trip Jun 27, 2014