All hotels in Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
4222 W 150th St, Cleveland, OH, 44135, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Quite clean
    Bar is not good
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Cheap hotel."
Hallways scuffed and need vacumning. Not enough towels in reservation for 3 people. Maid only half cleaned room.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Sue
"We'll be back!!!"
The location of this motel is perfect! Right next to the train that takes you downtown and everywhere, immediate access to interstate, close to shopping areas, etc. Well lit and safe parking lot. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful, and we were very comfortable. Great price too! Perfect for our needs. Will definitely be back when we visit Cleveland.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Close to everything that I needed"
Nice stay for what I had to do close to airport and everything
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Randy
"Close to Airport"
1 room smelled a bit funny. The other room reeked of smoke, so we were upgraded to a suite because it was all that was left. Standard room with two beds- beds were small (not queens). Front desk staff was helpful. Lady who worked the breakfast was nasty. Was extremely rude when I wanted to make a waffle because she wanted to turn waffle machines off- guess I missed her announcement. Only things left for breakfast was a cracked, overcooked hard boiled egg and 2 tiny danish things. Needless to say I had to go buy breakfast elsewhere. Pull out couch-bed not comfortable. Have definitely stayed at nicer La Quintas.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Janine
Nice for the price, breakfast better than usual. A little hard to get to, better directions would help.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"smoke"
non smoking room smelled of smoke
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Staff not that friendly at check in. C"
Checking in the staff wasn't that friendly. Checking the guy was on it.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Ehh..."
Our first room they gave us smelled like smoke so bad that just after stepping into the room gave us sore throats. There was enough dust to literally write your name in. When we went down to the receptionist desk to ask for a different room, she was very nice about it. The new room was nicer, but still not great. There was less dust, but still there. We found hair in the tub and behind the bathroom door. The air conditioner was messed up too. We were freezing, but if we turned the temp up any, then it turned off completely.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"business"
comfortable
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
howard
"breakfast"
Limited choices. Most of these breakfasts would have include yogurt, but this one did not. Just carbs and some apples.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Gale
Close to highway, but room smelt horrible. My kids feet were black from walking around room in short amount of time. Breakfast selection minimal.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Satisfied!"
Very nice hotel. Was very satisfied!
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Overnight stay for business."
The hotel is a nice hotel, no real amenities in the room like fridge, everything was clean and in good condition except the fruit flies/gnats and the gap between the door and the door frame as well as the floor. Good design of the room furnishings.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Sunja
"A Stop for the night."
Needed a place to stay on my way to New York. I had not stayed at LaQuinta Hotels for years and thought I would try it again. Not impressed. Glad I was there only overnight. It was overpriced for the condition of the room. No pool.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Deb
"Smelly room."
Non- Smoking hotel and our room reeked of it. Discusting. If it wasn't midnight when we checked in (they were full up) and hadn't prepaid we would have left. Complained next morning and they apologized but no discount offered. Cleaning people should have taken care of this when room was originally cleaned!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Great Overnighter"
Hotel was great. I arrived much earlier than the check in time and was promptly given a room. Only problem was not with the hotel but the GPS directions to the hotel. Took me about 10 minutes to figure out where it was and how to get there.
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
"dump"
This hotel is a dump. Carpet is filthy, nasty, dirty. The elevator had caked on dirt on the floor. The walls of the elevator are dirty and you can see fingerprints. The floor I was on (2nd) you see stains, very large stains, on the floor. The room offered no frig or microwave. Outside there is nothing. Zilch!!! You are not near the airport. They have a cubby hole in the lobby where they sale overpriced chips, candy, canned stews...I do mean overpriced. If you want to spend 2.50 on a .75 bag of chips then this is the place for you. This is a dump, dump, DUMP!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
"Parking & Receiving What Is Listed When You Book"
My family arrived on evening of the 8th and because we mentioned that 3 adults would be in the room, we expected a rollaway bed, but were told that the hotel did not have any. One of us slept on the floor and it made me very unhappy because this was an option on the website. Parking was difficult, but I was happy to learn that we could enter the rear door. All in all, the room was fine.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Ok for the money"
It's ok for "a hotel" where you need to stop for the night. The beds were hard and pillows were awful but it wasn't a complete dump either. It's been renovated or seems like it as it was modern looking but hasn't been kept up well since.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"OK!"
I stayed here for one night. The hotel itself looks kind of like a bomb shelter. not very appealing but the rooms were perfect for an overnight stay and at a good price. Very close to airport and free shuttles aswell. No restaurant in the hotel, only a few vending machines, coffee machine and microwave. there are a couple shops and restaurants close by. The area is not very nice but what can one expect right beside the airport.. To conclude this hotel is fine for one night stays if your travelling to/from the airport.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Hugh
"Okay, not great."
The hotel was okay, not great. Room not too clean, but not awful either. this place should invest in at least queen beds, double beds were a little tight. Breakfast was very good. Should replace broken treadmill and get some free weights for the gym, that was pretty unusable. This place served our purpose but I would only recommend it for a cheap stay.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Ellen
"Excellent service"
I stayed one night and the staff was super helpful. They made sure to help me find an excellent place to eat nearby and shuttled me to the airport the following morning. When I got home to Texas, I realized I had left the charger cable for my iPad. When I called them, they promptly found it and offered to mail it to me. Five star service without the five star price. Thank you.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
lennycochrun
"Convenient, nice hotel for seeing Cleveland sites"
Stayed 2 nights with our dog. We love their pet policy - no fee. Another La Quinta we stayed at had a frig in the room, and this would have been nice in this one. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was noisy, and when I mentioned it at checkout, the attendant immediately wrote it down to get serviced. We stayed here to visit the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, a short drive away.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
james
stayed there for 2 nights, rooms were good, and the hotel staff was very welcoming..Overall, it is a nice place to stay !
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
varun
"Good in Cleveland"
The breakfast area was tiny and cramped but the food was fine. The hotel was good for a night or two. It was right on the highway and rail that made getting downtown easy.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Non-smokers beware!"
Our non-smoking room in this "100% smoke free hotel" smelled like a stale ash tray. As did also the lobby.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Todd
"Average at best"
Breakfast was sketchy, waffle irons were wore out and waffles always stuck to the iron. Room was threadbare but clean
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
william
"Stale smoke"
The hotel is not nearly as nice as the photos make it seem. Run down, and recently smoke free, which basically means the hotel still has a terrible stale cigarette smell. Breakfast choices were limited and were not restocked quickly or adequately. I will definitely not stay at a la Quinta again.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Justin
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Arrived very late and departed very early. Conditions were fine. Staff & transportation to airport very pleasant.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Limited parking, dirty bedding, hotel needs upgrades.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
You have employees who 1. Don't have service mind 2. Don't have enough brain to help make a decision. - I check in on 06/15/15, I met a woman who had anxious face all the time and no confidence answered the questions. -I had 8 people(3 elderly people, 2 children), 12 big, heavy luggages and 8 carry on baggages. (Shuttle bus 4:30 AM, June 16,15) A driver drop us off at first floor and outside terminal building with a little bit raining. I asked her to send us at 2nd floor because there were many luggages. She claimed that there was construction.(????) I took a time almost 30 minutes to go to 2nd floor. Very bad service.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Chitra
"Great for convience with the RTA...ehhhh for price"
it was a nice stay, we have stayed here before, the property seems to be getting run down though.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Denise
It was a very nice room for the night. Close to the car rental place at the airport. Free wifi, free parking, and free breakfast. Check out time was noon which was much appreciated since I didn't have to be at the airport until 2. Only downside was the noise from the highway even over the a/c it was loud. Overall I would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
"CLEVELAND TRIP"
NICE HOTEL, THE ROOMS WERE NICE, NOT BIG NOT SMALL. LOCATED CLOSE TO ALL THE HIGHWAYS IN THE AREA.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Disappointing"
Stayed 2 nights, the first night the motel was out of soap, that's right, OUT OF SOAP! Hallway on our floor was very dirty and didn't look vacuumed either day. Booked the room on Hotels.com and upon arrival it was not in the system. Not sure if it was hotels.com or La Quinta problem.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Cleanliness"
The bathroom was dirty- bathtub worn out and floor dirty. The comforter on the bed had stains and the sheets had rips. Absolutely unacceptable regardless of the price of a hotel.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Outofstater
"Pleasant Experience Overall"
This hotel is in a decent area near the airport and not too far from downtown Cleveland. It's right off the freeway so getting around by car is easy. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are clean and well appointed. We had a king size bed that was very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Austin
"hotel stay"
It was fine, the hotel staff were very friendly and the room was comfortable and clean.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
mary jo
"good value for the money"
The rooms were great. Comfortable needs, clean room. I was concerned when waddling down the balk to the room. The carpet was nasty dirty.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Great hotel near airport"
Room was clean, bed comfortable. Wifi was great. Location was not so good.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Tomy
It was great! enjoyed the stay and would stay there again.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Unclean Rooms"
I stayed in a room with double beds. Both beds had dirty bed sheets. It was obvious that the sheets had not been washed.
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Diamond in the Rough"
The drive in was not in too good of a neighborhood but we were pleasantly surprised when we walked through the door. Everything was clean and tidy. The room was updated and very comfortable. The bed was better that some 5 stars I've stayed at.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Janielle
"Quick stop"
Hotel was in a convenient location but was run down and the rooms were not clean. Carpet in room had clearly not been vacuumed since previous guest checked out.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Mimi
"Trip to rock & Roll Hall & Cardinals game"
great staff, helpful in all ways, good overall service
3 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
"Decent hotel for the price"
This hotel offers a significant discount for Cleveland clinic patients. Hotel is close to Cleveland's RTA rapid transit which was convenient. We stayed on the 4th floor in a executive king room. The other floors seemed less up kept. Went to 3rd floor for ice and carpets in hall were dirty and scarred. Walls had scuffs and gouges. Totally different than the 4th floor which was in good shape. The breakfast area was nice and the staff helping there was great. The waffles tasted okay and the syrup was just meh. The room we stayed in smelled very nice upon arrival. There was a thermostat on the wall which serves no purpose. A manual ac/heater which functioned fine. The toilets are the kind you must hold for 20 seconds plus to get a real flush possibly to save water. But then after the flush it runs for a while making a very loud running water noise.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Jeremiah
"Restless Night"
Nora checked us in and was very friendly and accomadating. The room was very overpriced for what you get. There were hairs in the bathroom and the room could use some updating. What really rates this hotel low is the noise level. Between the extremely loud cleaning staff in the early hours of the morning and the waste management crew, I got little rest. I would not stay here again nor recommend it.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Ok"
Quick sleep stop.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Joanne
"Close to train station"
Overall, a very nice stay. Their shuttle bus picked us up at the airport and checking in was very fast. The train (RTA) is right across the street and it was very easy & fast to get to Downtown Cleveland (about a 15 min ride). I would recommend to anyone visiting Cleveland for the weekend that wants to save a little bit of money. The room was clean, the beds were super comfortable and the man at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"ok"
close to the train, no restaurant, very crowded breakfast area.
Other trip May 11, 2015