All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here650 Bakers Bridge Ave, Franklin, TN, 37067, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Very nice"
Everything was great I took my kids to Nashville for the weekend and the hotel and staff were absolutely awesome
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Marlon
"Clean but loud"
The room itself was fine. Very clean and spacious. I would recommend you avoid room 525 however as it is directly across from the ice machine. On Saturday someone apparently was fixing the machine so very loud for quite some time. Every time someone came to get ice it was quite loud. On Sunday morning I got to hear an argument between two of the cleaning staff because the room is also across from where they keep all the towels, etc. So the hotel was fine but would avoid staying anywhere close to the ice and vending.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Pick another hotel!"
Would not stay in or recommend this hotel again. We had to change rooms three times. Our first room smelled aweful ! After several attempts to find another room we we're put in a room where the door lock did not work so the following morning we were moved to another room. We were not close to the rest of our party as originally requested and since we had already prepaid for hotel we could not change hotels. Staff was very friendly and did the best they could do but the hotel needs some cleaning and maintenance !
6 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Bathroom old, but otherwise ok"
Average compared to other Hyatt hotels in Nashville. Bathroom very old and dingy. Beautiful location.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
TJM
"Great stop"
Short drive off. 65, but very quiet. Staff are very friendly and helpful .
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great location!"
Close to major shopping and still minutes to downtown Nashville and Vanderbilt.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Susa
The Hyatt never disappoints. The spacious room truly makes the stay more comfortable. We had a frig and safe which is really nice. The actual bathroom is small but the vanity and mirror is more than enough with multiple people getting ready at the same time. We will be back!
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Weekend in Nashville"
We were in town for a concert and this hotel was in a perfect location and reasonably priced. Very quiet and comfortable. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Clean but needs some work . . ."
The rooms are very clean as is the lobby. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is great, lots of restaurants and shopping nearby but still close to the highway. The rooms need a little help . . . my observation is that this is an older hotel with a half-hearted attempt to update. The bathrooms are very small. The room needed a fresh coat of paint. I am not sure I would stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Very nice hotel next to a lot of stores"
Very nice. Wonderful and very helpful staff. We had a great rime in the pool with my two nephews.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Very nice visit"
We were nicely greeted and informed of all of the amenities. The room was as described, spacious room, comfortable bed, very clean, great location. Will definitely stay there again. Excellent value.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
For $150 a night my room was changed from 2 full beds to a king for 4 people. The room was damp and musty and directly across from the elevator. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful but the hotel was booked and our room could not be changed. We will not stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
C
"Huge clean rooms"
I got a great rate on this stay for booking early so wasn't sure what to expect for the price I paid. When I arrived I was blown away by the large size of the room and how clean it was. Breakfast is the best I've had in a hotel by far. Location is in a quiet and safe area and close to shopping and dining. I needed to book two more weeks and wanted to stay here again but the rates per night were now about $30 more than what I had paid. I must have gotten the room at the perfect time. Worth the money if you're staying a couple nights but too much for me for a two week stay.
11 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Disappointing"
We were not pleased with the location of the room and overall cleaniness. The room was at the end of the hall next to the outside door. We found the room musty with bugs in the dingy bathtub. We have had more pleasant stays at this hotel but not when we used Expedia. This will be our last stay at this hotel!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Clean room, but botched check-in"
Rooms were spacious and clean. Lobby was nice, but was full of people laying on couches, talking, eating fast food and this was at midnight. We were given a room, but when we went there the key did not work. Some one was in the room and I had woken them up. Had to leave family in hallway and return to lobby to get a new room.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
The location was great - close to places to eat and shop. The staff was very helpful, friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was great. There were juices, fruit, yogurts, hot and cold cereals, pastries and some sort of egg dish each morning. We never went away hungry. The lobby and pool area were very clean. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The rooms will probably need some minor upgrades in a year or two. Overall it was a great stay!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Desiree
I was there several days for family event, and it provided adequate facilities.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Trena
"Excellent stay because of the Staff."
The rugs carry an odor. Immediate smell of cigarettes, mildew, just old carpet need to be replaced.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
visitor
"highly recommend"
Comfortable. Lots of space in the room. Loved the couch. Lots of breakfast choices, including bacon and egg sandwiches, sausage, waffles, french toast, etc. Very friendly staff. Only complaint is that the tub drained too slow so it would fill the tub. Would stay again.
3 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Smelled like mildew in our room unfortunately. Thy were kind and switched us though
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great hotel!"
We enjoyed our stay. The decor is very nice. The staff is very efficient.
No extra pillows when needed but overall nice place. We only stayed 1 night as a first stop to tampa.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Close to restaurants and shopping."
It was a nice hotel. I would have preferred the king suite having a little more room, but overall, nice place.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
"Wedding Reception"
Overall good experience. Friendly staff, nice breakfast and hotel wasn't so big that it was overwhelming, but large enough to have what you need.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
G
"overall good stay"
Very friendly staff ... great location with easy access to I-65. ... need to improve breakfast ... carpet wasn't vacuumed for two days so I had to request it. Otherwise, it is a nice hotel.
8 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
Joan
"Hotel Needs Renovations!"
We visited Nashville for the first time to attend the Country Music Fest. The first room we checked into had a musty/mildew smell so they moved us to another room. That room didn't smell but you can feel the dampness/humidity on the sheets. Perhaps an A/C Dehumidifier problem. This hotel was extremely outdated and in need of a total makeover. Not a good hotel for pleasure, perhaps they are geared more towards the business crowed. When we booked we were told that they provide full shuttle service to downtown Nashville. Their shuttle service stopped at 10:30PM and the concert ended at 12:00 AM. They did accommodate us after numerous complaints but only until 1:00AM, the walk back from the stadium to the shuttle stop alone took us 45 minutes, so we had to rush every night. All other hotels were completely prepared with numerous shuttles for their guests until 3:00 AM. When we asked why they were only running shuttles til 1 AM their reply was "they only had two drivers" Well, duh, busy weekend prep for it!!!! The workers were very pleasant and overworked. EXTREMELY POOR MANAGEMENT!!!!!!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
PatiCakes
"Fantastic Service"
Everything was perfect
6 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Great when visiting relatives"
Enjoyable with the Pool!
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"More Positives than Negatives"
Pros: The hotel staff was extremely friendly and courteous. The breakfast was delicious. We were pleased with the amount of choices. The overall appearance of the hotel was very good. Negatives: The outdoor pool was dirty and cold. The carpet in our room has been very recently shampooed and the carpet was still wet and the room smelled very musty.
1 night family trip May 29, 2014
Tessa Shutwell
"Wonderful and quiet"
We traveled to Nashville to pick up my daughter. It was a 7 hour drive. My son and I were pooped. My son said that he slept better in their bed better than he sleeps in his own bed. We also loved the TV (it swiveled) so if you wanted watch in bed or watch in sitting room your were able to do so. Our room had a seating area (sectional) that turned into a bed. We were only there for an overnight stay. You heard no interstate traffic. It was just a nice and peaceful stay. Thank you!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Angela
"Good location just a few blocks off interstate"
Staff was very nice and room was clean. mattress left a lot to be desired. Room was very warm when we checked in late in the day and took a long time to cool down.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
memphis travele
"Weekend Getaway"
We love the arrangement of the room - - a separation from the sleeping area and the sitting area. The Sectional couch allows you to put your feet up and relax. Huge Flatscreen TV swivels between the two areas for optimum viewing anywhere in the room. A mini kitchen - -granite countertops - - very modern and a good value for the room rate.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Teresa
"Great experience and customer service."
Everything was wonderful, especially the staff. But, our air conditioning was out and made for a rather uncomfortable stay.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Josh
"NOT WORTH THE $$$!"
When in first arrived at the hotel the exterior of the building and the lobby were very nice. The front desk person was very helpful and informative. The problem started when I was heading up the room. The elevators are old but still work well. The room was a nice size but when I went to the bathroom the toilet seat was not clean and there was hair in the bathtub. I call the front desk to have housecleaning come and apparently there was no one available so the front desk person had to come and clean the bathroom. Then when I when to get in the bed I also found more hair on the sheets. The employees apologized and stated that they would be sure to make the supervisors aware of the problems.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
It was great.
3 night trip May 12, 2014
Richard Broen
"filthy clean!"
Loved this hotel! They were fabulous! My fault stayed here for one night on our way to moving to NC, but not before I did a mud/foam 5k. Not only were the rooms comfortable and spacious but very clean. The staged was super friendly and understanding. They even cheered me on on my way out the door for my 5k! They even let me take a quick shower in my room because traffic/an accident didn't let me get back before check out! I will most definitely recommend them and stay there again!
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Quiet, calm, comfortable"
Staff was very welcoming and friendly at this hotel. Breakfast buffet was plentiful, and there was an option for a complete prepared breakfast as well. Room layout was a bit strange: entered into a seating/desk/kitchenette area that flowed into the sleeping area sharing space with the sink. Room was very quiet and comfortable, though. Convenient location for access to Interstate and "downtown" Franklin. Overall a very nice stay.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
It was a great stay. Really enjoyed the breakfast offerings!
Other trip May 11, 2014
The staff here was very helpful and pleasant. There is a gym in the plaza across the street that, by staying here, you get a discount for a day pass. This is a major selling point for my husband and I. The only downfall about the stay was the large number of young female athletes that were staying there. No fault of the hotel, just annoying when you are seeking peace and quiet. I also didn't like how they kept the back door open until certain hours. This is how you get people into the hotel that don't belong. I think that the doors that are out of view should be locked and opened by the key card at all times of the day and night.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Just about perfect!"
We had a great time! Couples get away...extremely nice staff and comfortable room. There's no view of anything...about 15 miles from Nashville.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Craig
"Great Hotel, Excellent Staff"
From check in to check out we were beyond pleased with the hotel and it's staff. The room was comfortable and roomy, the staff friendly and accommodating and the atmosphere completely relaxed and inviting. I will be staying here on my next trip!
Other trip May 4, 2014
Cheryl
I highly recommend this Hyatt - it was clean, staff and service were helpful and friendly, access to and from the expressway was easy and the location for restaurant choices was superb! The only complaint I have is that we booked 2 double beds and they were the smallest double beds I ever slept in. This was minor complaint, therefore I did not complain.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Very pleased."
Beautiful, well-kept hotel. The desk staff was always welcoming and showed us around upon arrival. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
QueenBee
Due to some confusion we did not get room service the last day we were at this hotel.
5 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Tim B
"Get away."
Spent Easter weekend with my girlfriend, the stay was fantastic. The staff was very accommodating.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Staff was very nice and accommodating. Hotel conveniently located close to Galaria Mall. Property was very nice
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
B Franks
"Should be a 5.0 not a 4.3"
We were in town to help a daughter move into town and for Easter weekend. Needless to say we were very busy and tired during our stay. This property was always a great place to come and relax. The room was great. The location was great. And the staff was great. (See a theme here?) Chik-Fil-A always gets a star for their customer service. Well this staff deserves one as well. Everyone we met was very upbeat and helpful. I observed them going out of their way to help not only myself but other guests. Kudos to their management. In a world where everyone finds the bad this is a welcomed change.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice place in a nice area"
The Hyatt Place in Franklin is in a very nice, quiet area with a number of nearby restaurants and shops.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
D
"ANOTHER EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!!!"
I have stayed at this particular Hyatt a few times. The experience is always awesome and they never fail to deliver in any area of my stay. The hotel cleanliness is impeccable, the service is top-notch, and the hotel appears as though it was built yesterday. NO COMPLAINTS FROM THIS SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
Jerry
Our room was okay, but the heater in our room made alot of noise. Breakfast was okay, wish they had a waffle maker.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2014