All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
650 Bakers Bridge Ave, Franklin, TN, 37067, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Comfortable
    Clean
    Bad pool
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"A friendly hotel in that is close to everything"
This hotel is friendly from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The hotel is close to the mall and many restaurants. Reasonably priced. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
"What a Relief--A Clean Hotel and Caring Staff!"
What made this stay at the Hyatt so great was the combination of cleanliness, hotel staff, and breakfast! The staff went out of their way on several occasions to find directions, to research areas of interest tailored for us, and to listen to our questions. The breakfasts were excellent, and the efficiency and professionalism of the staff was superior! I would definitely recommend this Hyatt to others and would most definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"YES"
Very wonderful, I would HIGHLY recommend this to families coming to visit Nashville. Cleaner than many of the hotels in Opry area. About a 20 minute drive to downtown, however close to the Zoo which was worth visitng to see the Kangaroos! Rates were a great deal for the amazing service and room we received.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Fantastic hotel!"
The hotel was everything that anyone could ask for. The staff were very helpful and extraordinarily friendly. We were pleasantly surprised by all of the amenities, including a mini-bar and bakery bar in the lobby.
6 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Les
"Very clean hotel w/ great complimentary breakfast"
Check in was quick and easy and my room was much larger than I expected. The complimentary breakfast was better than I had expected, it had a decent amount of options and fresh squeezed OJ. The only bad thing is that it is in a location where it's hard to walk anyway because of the large, busy streets all around that area.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
J
"Franklin business trip"
Stayed at the Hyatt Place in Franklin/Brentwood/Cool Springs for a business trip. The room was clean but the tub could have used a better scrubbing. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was okay and got me through until lunch. The fitness center was a little misleading on the website. Would absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Love it!!"
We loved this the hotel and staff! The Hyatt is a favorite of ours and this one is no exception. We will certainly be back!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Alexa
"great hotel"
Great hotel wish weather was better that is why we left early
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Debbie
"Friendly and helpful staff, overall a good hotel,"
Overall my stay at the Hyatt was a great experience. The staff was outstanding and very friendly and helpful. The room was ok, but showed some wear. Rust on the towel bar in shower, dust noticeable along where the carpet meets the baseboards. Easy fix
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
This was a Valentines Day stay with my wife. The television had multiple issues but eventually was fixed. We requested transportation to dinner at Mere Bulles and the hotel requested cab service. The cab was late getting us to our reservations and he was late picking us up. But overall the stay was very comfortable and the room was perfect.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
benjamin
"Great Stat in Franklin"
Great staff, very helpful and friendly k
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
1st room was not cleaned well. several fingernail clippings on the sofa. 2nd room was great though!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
This is the first time I've stayed in a Hyatt Place. Will definitely look for them again. Lots of room. Nice setup with the bar/cafe. Much better than your average breakfast buffet selection.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Janay
"Moving, needed a convenient place to stay, found"
Attentive, pleasant staff, that took care of every request.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Don't believe the photos"
Okay, I would recommend this place only because of the wonderful staff, cleanliness and price. But this hotel is not on the level of other Hyatt's I have stayed in and the photos on their website are misleading. The rooms are pretty small (especially the bathrooms) although very clean. The "cocktail lounge" was actually just four stools at the end of the reception desk with a few bottles of booze on the shelves behind the desk. The breakfast was just so-so...and there was no microwave in the room. Maybe I have come to expect many bells and whistles when it comes to the Hyatt name...? All in all we had a nice stay and I thoroughly enjoyed the people who worked there...very professional and extremely courteous.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great place to stay in Nashville"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Clean rooms and a gorgeous hotel all around.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Shane
I enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable. The room was spacious. The area is great for restaurant's and shopping.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Traveled with 2 toddlers and a dog! Best hotel experience ever!
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Satisfied"
We loved staying at the Hyatt. It was quite,clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and attentive.The breakfast was delicious and I liked that we had options to choose from. We will be staying there again next time we visit Franklin,TN.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice hotel, near shopping and dining!"
We enjoyed staying in this hotel. Room was comfortable and spacious.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Angel
"Hotel easy access to Nashville"
We went to the Music City Bowl in Nashville. Easy going into the city for the game and visiting the many attractions in Nashville.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Brad
"Road Trio"
On a road trip and stayed over night, enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Jerry
"Christmas time"
The employees made the stay..... They were friendly and always offering to meet our needs.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Gene
"Very nice"
Our room was very spacious and clean. The staff were helpful.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Needs work."
It took three people to check us in and when we returned to the desk shortly thereafter they were out of bottled water and were not interested in finding any. There should be glasses in the room that are sealed so you know they are clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
Nice hotel for the price. Staff is friendly just not real responsive to when something is needed. Cleaning service is just ok. But overall a pleasant experience.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Excellent value. While hotel is updated, they could have gone a little further in putting in new doors and updating mattresses. Would return to this location
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
vicki
"Perfect Location for a Weekend Getaway"
I visited for the weekend and the location is perfect! It is very close to I-65, the mall, other shopping, restaurants and not too far from downtown Franklin. I had a king room and it was the perfect size for me and very clean. I have stayed at other Hyatt Place's before, and this one did not disappoint. They have everything I need and I love having a couch and refrigerator. The breakfast was nothing special, but it worked for what I needed.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Christi
"My opinion"
Nice place to stay convenient for shopping
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
debbie
"Couples get away"
My husband and I were in town for a football game, so we not in the room very much. The room had an odd odor, which I would attribute to the recent change in weather...hot to cold.. so with the heat now running it smelled musty. The staff at the hotel were quite friendly, and very courteous. I would stay at this location again if I were in the Nashville area again.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Cynthia
"Great service"
Christine at the front desk was great. She made the hotel feel friendly and open. My son got sick and she helped clean him up and even checked on him the next night
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great space in very convenient location"
There was a plumbing problem overnight but it was taken care of by morning. Very nice hotel at a reasonable price. They were out of a few things at the snack bar.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Ann
"Not happy"
This hotel needs to be updated. Bathrooms are dingy. Shower curtains where stained. Sink clogged. Fridge did not cool. Smelled musty. But the staff was helpful and the overall cleaning ness was good but the hotel itself is old and there's only so much you could clean when it's an old hotel.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Lazaro
We needed a hotel just for the night because our flight left early the next morning. We have four children and this room was perfect. There are also two restaurants within walking distance so we could get out and get a quick meal.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Clean room, great bed, huge TV."
Liked it. Great bed. Comfortable couch. Huge TV. Free internet, parking. Very clean. Bathroom nothing special. Not far from historic Franklin, Tennessee, an upscale bedroom community of Nashville. The free breakfast was much better than most chains, in my opinion.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Edwin
"Great place and very close to galleria mall"
Very clean all the staff was very nice and will stay there again was an excellent hotel!!!
Response by Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We are very proud that we pleased you in that way, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
laurie
"Disappointing"
While the staff was great to us, the hotel was a little disappointing. The doors were scuffed throughout the hotel, ceiling tiles were stained or broken, and upkeep on the simple cosmetic things weren't done. There was also trash in outside the hotel that wasn't cleaned up.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"pleasant"
pleasant and friendly staff
3 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
George A
Hotel was in a great location. Hotel staff very helpful with restaurant ideas. Overall a great stay.
the desk employees and cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful. There was one staff member who seemed overly friendly in a creepy way.
country gal
rooms were on either side of the elevator - very noisy. room was not vacuumed each day and food plates were left in the room
"Awesome hotel"
I stayed for 5 days and it was wonderful. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was awesome, we really loved the breakfast sandwiches it's so much different than other hotels. We will definately stay here again.
4 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Tracy
"Perfect!"
Great service, friendly staff!
Response by Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Dear Valued Guest: It was such a pleasure to read the review about your recent stay. I thank you for the kind words and am so glad that you found your stay to be everything you had hoped for. I will share your kind words with all of the staff at the hotel. This is what we love to hear when our guests stay with us. Thank you again and we hope that you will continue to choose our hotel first when you come to the Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs area. With Warmest Hospitality, Stephanie Micheels General Manager Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Friendly staff, convenient location, spacious room"
We were there to attend a wedding and stayed 3 nights. The location was very convenient to I-65, though it's a little tricky to locate the entrance to the hotel. Staff was very friendly for the 3 days we stayed. We liked the continental breakfast as well. We would definitely stay there again in the future.
Response by Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Dear Valued Guest: The most appreciative thing a manager can read or hear is that a guest had a fantastic experience and all staff members were applying their skills to ensure a pleasurable guest experience. We thank you for the kind review but most importantly, the continued patronage. Thank you again and we hope that you will continue to choose our hotel first when you come to the Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs area. With Warmest Hospitality, Stephanie Micheels General Manager Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"No hot water"
I drove 3.5 hrs & arrived around 8:30pm. After I ate, I was going to shower & go to bed. They didn't inform me when I arrived the plumber would have the hot water turned off to replace a part. I was tired & had a class the next morning. I had to wait until 11:30pm before I was able to shower. I wasn't happy
Response by Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Dear valued guest: thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please accept our sincerest apologizes for the inconvenience of the hot water being turned off at the beginning of your stay due to an emergency, but we did do everything in our power to make sure that we got the hot water back on as soon as possible, it is never our intention to make your stay with us anything but enjoyable, we hope you allow us one more chance to proof to you how special our guest our to us.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Mai
"Good area"
Nice hotel, had a small issue but it was quickly resolved by the professional staff.
Response by Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Dear valued guest: thank you for your time in completing our survey, it is wonderful to read that our staff handle your concerns quickly and professionally, we look forward to you visiting with us again soon!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
andrew
"Not clean"
The cleaning service at this hotel was horrible!!!! My family & I stay there for six nights & the maid only cleaned the room twice. I had to beg the front desk those two times for them to send someone. If you can help it try your hardest to stay somewhere else! Your welcome!
Response by Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please accept our deepest apologizes on the mistakes that occurred during your stay, we never want our guest to feel as if there needs were not met, the next time you are in town please allow us to exceed your expectations.
5 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
It was for a family wedding
Response by Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Dear valued guest: thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our survey, we would like to congratulate the bride and groom on their marriage, thank you, for allowing us to take part in the most memorable time of your marriage, we hope to see you and your family again, to make more memories.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
tangela
"Absolutely wonderful, helpful staff'"
I had a wonderful stay at the Hyatt Place in Cool Springs/Franklin. Very helpful and nice staff. Special thanks to Tiffany for styling my hair so beautifully, head of Housekeeping (forgot name) for your help as well as Tyrone, Stephanie, Kia and everyone! I rate you a 10.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice Location"
Hotel is located in a nice area. The staff was very friendly. Needs minor improvements but over all a good experience. Will definitely stay there again.
Response by Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Dear valued guest: Allow us to extend our sincerest thank you for choosing to visit the Hyatt Place Franklin/Cool Springs. It is most important to us that your stay was a comfortable one. Your feedback is what helps us make our hotel better, and we look forward to proving that to you!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014