All hotels in Maumee, Ohio, United States of America
1410 Arrowhead Dr, Maumee, OH, 43537, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8

"O.K., but..."
Nice hotel, conveniently located close to US23 / 475...full amenities...front desk staff was somewhat pleasant, but seemed either unpolished, disinterested or distracted when we arrived (even though we were the only ones at the front desk at the time), so any questions which we asked about the hotel appeared to be met by what we perceived as being frustrated responses, which is surprising for a Hilton property...even though it wasn’t full (Friday night), we were assigned a very noisy location within the hotel right beside the back door and a stairwell...Hotel.com price which we paid was higher than I felt was justified for the time of year, and what we actually received...standard breakfast fare, but nicely presented...adjacent Mexican restaurant's outdoor patio music was louder than we would have liked...would have to think twice before returning...
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
6 night trip Oct 8, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee

"Not What you think!!!"
07/21/15 Beth S Lorain, United States
I was very disappointed with my stay at Homewood Suites/Maumee, Ohio. I was expecting a Hilton experience and was given budget hotel feeling. The breakfast and managers reception was not good quality and the food was neither hot or cold. The internet costs $4.95 for any type of service and who charges for that anymore?
07/18/15 Sharon W Conneaut, Ohio
I would go back again and stay at this hotel, it was so clean and had stove, dishwasher, fridge, you could cook there. Also had two tv's one in the living room and one in the bedroom. Love it. Breakfast was wonderful also. Great place.
"Great Place, Great Value, Spacious!"
07/13/15 Sarah P Chicagoland
We arrived at this hotel at 1:30 in the morning after a grueling road trip. It was spacious, our pets were very happy, the kids were happy, and we all got a great night's sleep (what was left of it!). Would highly recommend.
"Completely refurbished "
07/12/15 ShadDaddy
This place is completely refurbished with granite and stainless steel in the kitchens to new bedding and furniture. It's also very clean and well taken care of. Even though it is outside of the city it is well worth the drive and I highly recommend it.
"Some good, some not-so-good"
07/08/15 Lynda C Horton
When I first check in I was warned by the desk clerk that the carpets had been cleaned in our suite and "they will be a little damp for an hour or so". He said to be careful when walking from the carpet onto the tile floor as it might be a bit slippery. This was quite the understatement. The carpets were very damp, feeling almost wet in places. And what he didn't tell me was that the upholstered furniture had also been cleaned and was wet also. We were not able to sit on the sofa for the duration of our visit (all evening), or on the chairs by the table (also upholstered.) So, in essence, there was NO place to sit in the suite except upon the bed. This was very inconvenient. I should note that we checked in at 5 PM, so we were not an early check-in. I didn't complain, however. At least the room was clean and we knew that the carpets and upholstery were CLEAN! :-) Our grandson was with us in our king suite and he was sleeping on the sofa bed. When we opened it up we were surprised to find that it wasn't made up with sheets. Normally in the past, it has been my experience that if you are in a room with a sofa bed and have a reservation that would need the use of it, the bed is already made up with sheets and a blanket when you unfold it. We found linens in the closet, but they were odd-sized and didn't fit well. Again, it was inconvenient, but not a serious problem. I didn't complain, so I didn't expect them to do anything. When we got to the swimming pool with our nine-year-old grandson, there was a problem there, too. The chemicals were out of balance in such a way that the chlorine smell was almost overpowering. It stung the eyes so much I could barely see when I was swimming with him. People were coughing and gagging. After a short time we just decided to give up. I did call and complain about that. The desk clerk said that he would talk to maintenance about "checking on it in the morning". I reiterated that I thought it was dangerous. My husband said that later in the evening the door to the pool area was propped open. And in the morning we did swim and it was much better. So I am assuming that they corrected the problem. Not enough pool towels. We had to ask at the desk both evening and morning, and the hotel was not crowded. The rooms have fairly thin walls and you can hear the people in the next room. I was awakened in the morning by a barking dog across the hall. But this can happen anywhere. Certainly not out of the unexpected. When we checked out, the desk clerk (the same one as the night before) told me that there would be a $40 credit on our bill for our inconveniences. As of now our bill is still "pending" on our credit card online, so I am waiting to see if it is indeed credited. This isn't a cheap hotel, our bill was over $200, so it would be nice to see the credit. Now for the good part. The bed was very comfortable. It was a clean, comfortable space, and the public spaces were immaculate. The breakfast was, in our opinion, very good. I thought the carrot muffins were delicious! The pool area is pleasant with the big windows off to the side, and the hot tub was nice and hot. We are loyal Hilton customers, and we have stayed at Homewood Suites before, but not at this one. I am not saying I wouldn't return, but I did find this one disappointing on this particular stay. And if I don't receive the credit to my bill that was promised, I will be even more disappointed.
"Clean and efficient"
07/06/15 ferreilo Toronto
A very nice hotel, very clean, and the service and staff are very good. My only disappointment is with the breakfast, that they use powdered eggs for scrambled eggs, and those are just nasty. I was recently at another "like" hotel in Phoenix and they served scrambled eggs using real eggs before all the processing, so I truly appreciate and enjoy the difference. But for a overnight stop, this hotel is in a good area, and good place to spend the night.
"Very clean, nicely furnished hotel!"
07/04/15 margareta509
This was my first visit to a Homewood Suites, and I was extremely pleased with its cleanliness, the friendliness of staff, and the setup of the suite -- very comfortable for 3 adults -- especially considering I slept on the sofa bed. The hot Sunday morning breakfast was a plus!
06/21/15 TaraDenver Denver, Colorado
I stayed here for a weekend in June when in town for a wedding. The room was great. The hotel is conveniently located and there are several restaurants in close walking distance. The staff was also helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
06/20/15 Ren B Saint Joseph, Michigan
We stopped for a one night stop at the Homewood Suites in Maumee, OH. Very nice facility. Very clean and comfortable, especially for 6 (grandparents and 4 grand children). Staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Definitely recommend this hotel.
"Very Clean Hotel"
06/19/15 Randy F
The hotel is very nice rooms were larger than expected. Nice location places to eat near-by. Staff was very nice and pleasant. First time in Homewood Suites. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice clean hotel. Has laundry facilities also.