All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
10760 M St, Omaha, NE, 68127, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"non-smoking room was smokey"
We requested a non-smoking room, but apparently it had been a smoking room before. Our clothes/suitcase reeked of smoke even when we reached home. The bed was comfortable enough. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Lynet
"Do not stay here."
by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Mold everywhere, hair in bed and in shower. Hot and cold water were marked wrong in shower. Gum stuck on remote control. I felt dirtier getting out of the shower than before I got in.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Won't be staying here again."
I was really disappointed with this hotel. While we were only there for 12 hours (sleep), the room was musty, too cold, and rather uncomfortable. The front desk clerk charged my credit card at check without telling me why. While the incidental charge was removed within a couple of days, I still should have been notified that it was there by the staff.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Kristine
"in a pinch may be ok"
This appears to be an older hotel that tis company had purchased. Smells like it was an all smoking hotel in the recent past. Bathrooms are rough, carpets very dirty
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Omaha visit"
Only complaint would be that my Room did not have a very comfortable chair to sit in for reading or watching t.v.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
Don
"Would not recommend"
our non smoking room reaked of smoke, in fact the entire wing smelled of smoke all because of 4 smoking friendly rooms. Hotel staff was very accomodating and granted our request to change rooms because we could not bear the smell. The new room we stayed in was much cleaner than the first room and did not have any traces of smoke smell. I would recommend paying the extra money to stay at one of the nearby hotels, as this one was obviously older and more run down.
1 night trip with friends May 19, 2015
"Whats with a surcharge for using Hotels.Com?"
Hotel was very clean, good location. I did not appreciate them charging a 50 dollar additional charge (refundable in 5 days) for using hotels.com. For that reason I question further use of both La Quinta and Hotels.com.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"decent hotel"
Just avg stay..no hilight to the stay
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Douglas
"Don't stay here!"
We left a day early, not wanting to stay another night in a hotel which hasn't seen an update since the 1950's. We had a Non-smoking room reeked of stale cigarette smoke. Overall the worst place I have stayed in for years. At over $100 a night this place was awful!
4 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Not impressed"
The hotel is old. The floors were filthy, there was hair in the bath tub and it smelled. The breakfast is nothing to write home about. I've stayed at other La Quinta's and was very happy with those. I was not impressed with this hotel at all.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Tammy
"Okay for a night sleep"
Hotel was dated but relatively clean. The check in staff during the night was excellent. I was not able to get a copy of my bill from morning staff. I had stopped by the front desk and asked that I get a print out while I was taking things to my car. When I returned to take the last load the staff member at the front desk I spoke with was no where to be found. I waited approx. five minutes but left to get to a meeting.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Cynthia
Bathroom dirty and staff walked into room in middle of night
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Nice hotel. it served its purpose.Wished it had an elevator.
"good enough for a night"
it was nice. But don't leave expensive sunglasses behind. You will not get them back
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
It was the worst. .ever..home less people. .in breakfast area at night..room had paint peeling. .
"quite stay"
The property is decent, clean
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"La Quinta"
It was ok, but would not stay again. Chosen for price. The blower dryer did not work. Daughter was not happy.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"nice hotel and dog friendly"
no trouble finding hotel, clean room, pet friendly
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Would stay there again"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The only problem I encountered was a dog whining in the room next door. When I talked to the very nice lady at the front desk, she immediately moved me to a different room and assured me that she would contact the owners of the dog and have the situation resolved. Situation resolved very satisfactorily.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"little more effort"
Arrived late Christmas eve, the lady at the front desk was ok . Went to the room and could smell wet dog. ( I did read the reviews ) I started to look around and found 2 old chew bones and dog food under the bed. I went to the front desk asked for a trash bag ( no trash bags in trash cans ) , waited for 7 minutes till the lady finished her conversation on her cell phone. I thought I would have gotten some kind of reaction after telling her what I found , but got nothing. Went back to the room and cleaned it myself. The bedding was clean . The rooms look nothing like what you see in the pictures. The other 2 days i was there went fair . With all that said i personally will not be going back and give it a 1.5 out of 5 .
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Economical and convenient"
Close to the Interstate system. Clean rooms, low price. There's a Village Inn next door tht offers a discount
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great hotel!"
We had a great stay. Though we weren't in the hotel much, it was clean and well kept and the staff was informative and friendly! Price was very good for the service we received. The only downside was the breakfast was a little sparse.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Amber
"Met my needs"
Needed a hotel for my dog and me for a one-night stay. Staff accommodating. Didn't go to breakfast. It was convenient and comfortable and no hassle. Was not expecting a $150 room with all those amenities for this low price. Would stay there again!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Love this La Quinta!"
You cant beat this hotel. It was a much nicer hotel than what I had expected for the price! Very helpful staff too!
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
madeline
"Not impressed"
We ended up staying a second night. Which they knew when we checked in. There was no maid service provided. No clean towels no trash removal no made bed. Got the run around at the front desk. Was told the manager would call me. Still waiting!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
I would never stay at this one again. I don't think they know what a vacuum is. The hallways, entry way and rooms were all filthy - looked liked it hadn't been vacuumed in forever. When we got into our room, opened the shower curtain and there was hair all over the shower wall. That is disgusting. We did tell the clerk at the front desk and a main came up right away. and wiped it off. If I had had the time and money I would have cancelled my reservation and gone else where. *This hotel was in Omaha, NE
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
visiting from
"Value for Money Hotel"
It is a value for money hotel will all standard facilities and is a worth stay for tourists ! Nice staff and clean rooms and breakfast area .
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Jigs
"Nice Stay"
Updated TV. Good selection of cable channels. Very easy to access wi-fi. Easy to reserve room.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Stacey
"Over night stay going to Sioux Falls SD"
Very nice clean room. My husband had to go down to get new batteries for TV remote. Not a problem they gave them to him right away.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Ember
"smelly"
reserved a king room, when we got there we ended up with a room with two full size beds. the hallways reeked of smoke.the breakfast was nothing more than cold cereal and waffles, no fruit ,yogart or anything else. glad we only stayed one night.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"OK"
Everything about this hotel was just average. Nothing overly good, nor any issues... except... there was a dirty, wet washcloth hanging over the shower curtain/rod. I'm sure they had cleaned the room and just missed it, but it was a little "ewww"
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Angela
We checked in late and the nice woman at the front desk had our keys waiting for us. The staff was very kind and everyone greeted us in the morning on our way to breakfast. We were driving across the country and stayed at a few different hotels in this price range, and this La Quinta was definitely the best for the price!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Good stay in Omaha"
My wife and I were staying overnight for an event in Omaha. The room was a great overnight stay and the lady at the desk was very nice.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Will work in a pinch"
There was hair on the toilet. The rooms were very musky and smelled like stale cigarette smoke. The shower didn't drain. Only positive was a comfy bed.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Janel
The first room I was given was suppose to be non smoking but there was an ashtray and it smelled horribly of smoke. The next day I was given a non smoking room which was better. Hotel is very out of date. Old facets, worn out. Breakfast was not very good. Little to choose from.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Hotel is a little older but it's clean and the staff was extremely nice. Quiet rooms. Good breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Good service, poor quality rooms."
The service at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. He explained the breakfast and check out policies in an efficient, yet helpful manner. However, that didn't make up for the poor room. There were red stains on the floor that looked like someone tried cleaning, failed, then made an even larger stain. The toikeg had stray hairs on it and the bathmat had a smear of dirt that you wouldn't have noticed unless you unfolded it. I also found hair on myself that didn't belong to me after I got out of the bed the next morning. Another downside is that they allow pets and the dog across the hall yapped from about 3 am until we checked out at 11am. The walls were thin so you could hear everything. I was pretty annoyed that I paid about $70 for this cr*ppy hotel.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Katie
"for the money a good deal."
The room was comfortable and clean. A great price!
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Julie Coleman
"You get what you pay for."
It was a low price but somewhat known quantity (I thought). I had stayed at other hotels in the chain before and had found them to be a bit nicer. The room itself was very good; comfortable and clean. The only problem I had with it was the lack of outlets, but that seems to be a problem with any hotel over ten years old. Breakfast was good. Not a lot of selection, but satisfying. The facilities outside the room were disappointing. The stairs had dirty carpet, the breakfast room was undersized, and one side of the building had apparently been side-swiped by a large vehicle. Some things I knew in advance, like there was no pool or hot tub, and I wasn't really expecting a lot, but the facilities managed to still disappoint.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"not too bad"
The check in process was quick, receptionist was checking on acrib for us as we needed it for our 3 month old baby but she never returned with feedback. It needs some renovation, hallway carpet was dirty, the room was stuffy and the fridge was dirty. Breakfast was ok.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
CNS
Staff was friendly but did not appreciate my dog finding a Advil gelcap and a piece of fruity cereal along with mold on the shower curtain and finding a old bag of gummy worms by the bed. Seriously question that the room was actually cleaned.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Great hotel."
This hotel was exactly what I was looking for--it was clean; accessible within Omaha; it had breakfast; and the staff was pleasant and accomodating. All this for a reasonable price.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Meg
"Get What You Pay For"
It's nice and comfortable for last minute arrangements. The price reflects the establishment, nothing too fancy. My bed was comfortable, and the pillows were to my liking. 1 Thing that could have been better was the air conditioner, I feel like it didn't get cold enough.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Tatiana
"Gross"
Totally misrepresented on the website. Smelled terribly musty and moldy. Chairs and ottoman filthy. Sheets and comforter ripped and stained.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Nice, clean, pet friendly - kinda smelled like cat pee
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Other than a bad odor that went away"
Other than a bad odor in the bathroom which went away with a little spray the room was convenient and fine for the cost. Although I was told that there was no newspaper. They did have one.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Passing through"
Quick
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
stained carpet and furniture; tub caulk moldy; near restuarants
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Passing Through"
No elevator Hope you don't get a 2nd floor room. Hotel NEEDS a remodel and deep cleaning
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Margaret
It was just okay.bathroom in room needed a little work and cleaned in the corners a little better. bed was confortable. A middle of the pack motel.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014