All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
12330 Dorsett Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63043, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"motel 6 Maryland heights"
Perfectly happy with this hotel. It was clean, the bed was comfy and the staff was very nice. Very limited in amenities.....no clock or coffee maker in the room.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Tami
"Unfriendly"
I could not even stay. My booked room was not available, hotel personal was snippy and unfriendly. Hotels.com had to relocate me to a different place, which I was happy with.
4 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
The beds were so comfortable! I was surprised at how nice the rooms were for the price. The staff was also very friendly! Would definitely stay there again
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
DeeAnn
"Consider the price"
very nice hotel for the price not a lot of extras and could probably use some updating but it has a comfy bed a clean shower and a smiling worker behind the counter for 50 or 60 bucks I don't think anybody could really ask for more
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Not what was advertised"
I booked what I thought was a LaQuinta inn because ice stayed there in the past and had good experiences. Turns out, it had been bought out by Motel 6 but didn't say that on the trivago/ expedia website. It was a little ran down but I guess I got what I paid for for 50$
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
brian
"Great for the price range"
Some water damage in hallway had occurred and molding not totally repaired, so looked bad. Room had carpet that had slightly bowed up. But all was clean and smelled great, and though room was 1st floor highway side, didn't hear it. Friendly staff, had cheat sheet for close places to eat. Bar next to hotel that might have been of concern on a non-Sunday busy night (if it gets busy).
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Affordable"
Our room was absolutely huge and staff was fantastic. Anything we needed, they were all over it. Huge extremely comfortable bed. Cleanliness elsewhere could be a little more, but we had a wonderful stay. Affordable for the area. We would definitely stay again!!
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Andraya
Very difficult to get to at night! 'Got lost twice.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Bob & Althea
This was the first time I had stayed at a Motel 6 and it was quite good. The bed in our room was great, bathroom was clean along with carpet. My only minus rating would be there was no coffee in the room and I am a avid coffee drinker.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Anne B.
"closet to the highway"
The most comfortable bed ! if they could change out the carpets and paint the rooms they would not be so dingy , also make the hotel completely non smoking , the smell goes up and you can smell it Also Elevator floor was filthy maybe a wet swiffer on hand would be good . If they could change these things , I would recommend the hotels to my colleagues , we travel all year to different cities and there are two expos in this one a good recommendation would go along way .
5 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"bad place WORSE SERVICE!!"
Front desk person was downright RUDE
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Weary family
"Solid 3 stars"
Hotel was clean and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and made the most of what little they had to offer. Few amenities but for the price it was expected. I'd stay there again. Very comfortable bed and nice cold room, just the way I like it.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Very nice... No breakfast though. Would stay in again. Very affordable!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Other than booking and expecting a smoking room and finding out they don't have any upon checking in, it was a very nice place to stay. Friendly staff ready to help when needed.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Varonica
It was convenient. There was a coffee pot but no cups or coffee. On Sunday morning the tv did not work, the lady on Sat. Was very friendly but on Sun. The lady was not.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
AMS
"Good value.........pet friendly"
Not fancy however a descent value for the money.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Fritz
The hotel staff were very friendly. However, the condition of the hotel and the rooms were not great. We were placed on the first floor at the end of the hallway where renovations were taking place. The hallways were filled with a fowl smell from mildew of some sort. The air conditioner in the room smelled odd and when we looked at the filters in the AC unit in the room it was completely filled as if it had not been cleaned in SEVERAL months.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Katie
"Ok for the price"
Bed was comfortable, fitness center was a pleasant surprise, really like the area. My only complaint is the towels I received all were stained.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"room was clean; public areas of the hotel not so.."
The first thing I noticed was that the directions going to the place was unclear. There should be a clearer sign for the area to turn to go to the hotel. We were circling around because we kept on receiving instructions from the GPS to go back to the highway. Overall, our rooms were great. Clean and really comfortable. Very good airconditioning, too, for a hot day. The public areas weren't so clean. I think management needs to take care of that. The hotel was good for the price they provided for the room.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
cherub_myrrh
"Gone down hill."
We have stayed here several times when it was a La Quinta. It has gone down hill in quality. The towels are pretty rough, the staff needs more training. But the price is good, the room was clean and comfortable. About what you would expect for the price.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"good and bad"
The desk clerk, Keith was very nice and helpful. The signage on the highway still says LaQuinta Inn, had I not know the hotel was now a Motel 6, I would not have found it. There was caulk falling off the wall in the bathroom, mold under soap dish in tub. No kleenex in the holder at the sink. They give you 1 bar of soap, no shampoo or conditioner. The bed was clean and comfy and they gave us plenty of pillows.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Mary C.
"Close to verizon wireless amphitheater"
Good , close and clean. But the cold water did not work in the shower. It was the handle broken. No breakfast either. But clean, had towels and a fridge and microwave in the room. I really liked it overall.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Karen Grimes
"For a Motel 6" this was a great stay. It was a standard Motel 6 without any bells and whistles, but it served its purpose as a place to sleep. I never expect much when getting into the cheaper hotel rooms, but this Motel 6 went above and beyond. The service was friendly and helpful, and the hotel is in a safe and quiet location, and it was only a 7 minute drive to the Verizon Amphitheater. The bed was comfy, and the AC was quiet and efficient. I'd definitely stay again if I'm in the area.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Not what I Booked"
I booked two rooms with Expedia for a La Quinta with Breakfast. What I got was two rooms at a Motel 6 with no breakfast. I will NEVER book with Expedia again. The hotel Lobby was in Horrendous, unacceptable condition. The Carpets were badly stained and just down right filthy!! I've never seen carpets in any hotel in such bad condition. In my opinion Hotel Lobbies should look there best, as this is one of the first things customers notice. We booked two days and two rooms. On the second day my family and I were out all day. When we returned to our rooms on the second day, all the towels had been taken out of the rooms. No service, no beds made, no replacement towels, NOTHING! When I inquired to the front desk on what was going on the girl said, we haven't got to it yet, I looked at my watch and said its 6 pm, when will you get to it. She said the hotel was under staffed. We were tired and all wanted to shower, but couldn't because we had no towels. On the upside..... The rooms were clean, and the bed was very comfortable. However, there was a terrible Musty Smell in the Room. The Staff was very kind, friendly and courteous. Bottom line, I don't like being deceived, when I pay for a room at a La Quinta, with breakfast through Expedia, that is what I expect!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Family vacation"
Was very nice the outside nice a little work but staff was great super friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean the maid was supper friendly and helpful just a great stay!
Nice and friendly for a last minute inexpensive hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Regina
Would have been nice to know the hotel had changed names!
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
susan
"Motel 6 @ 270 & Dorsett"
I like that you can check in at 3:00 and out at 11:00. My room was not clean, however. Shower had hair in it; trash was not emptied. The bed was so comfortable!!!!! You will not have a breakfast there, but I knew that when I booked. Staff was friendly; hotel was relatively quiet. You will not have the following in your room: a clock, facial tissues, pen & paper.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Jeni
"Extremely clean/safe location for the cost"
The room was clean, staff was friendly, AC worked well, had the basics for a very good price.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Barbara - business travel
"Very basic, but fine for a quick stay."
The late night staff was very helpful and courteous. The hotel itself was very basic, and had very few amenities. However, it served it's purpose, and I would stay again on my way to or from the airport.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Neville S.
"Good location, just off main highway"
If your looking for a hotel that is not 5 star but is bug free as far has I can tell. yes they don't clean every nook and cranny, but it was cleaned and new sheets on the bed and clean towels in the bathroom! I was comfortable staying there for the 1 night that I did and wouldn't have a problem staying there longer either. The location was great, Places to eat near by and you can go in what ever direction to get to what you want to get to very quickly. Not white glove but what do you expect for a room in the city for less than 60.00usd!!!!
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
tj1765
"Excellent i will be back"
Excellent stay service was great. The bed was so comfortable i will come back here for sure
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
liz
"Unexpected changes"
The hotel had changed to a Motel 6 from when we had stayed 2 months previous. Expected breakfast and didn't bring shampoo since it was provided before. The rate was lower and they did provide shampoo when we asked so overall still a good visit.
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2014
"Motel 6/La Quinta"
We were disappointed at the La Quinta we stayed at over the weekend. It was not what we expected or were used to from most other locations. The hotel appeared to have switched from a Motwl 6 and still had old signage in the lobby. Very let down from our expectations of other La Quintas we have stayed at. Also, no continental breakfast
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Chad
"Not the Hotel we thought we had booked"
We booked a LaQuinta hotel with Expedia but when we arrived at the address, we found out it was a Motel 6. We arrived late in the evening and had an engagement we needed to get to so we didn't have time to look for another hotel. We had booked an hotel that had a three star rating and offered free breakfast & free WIFi. We didn't get the breakfast or the WiFi and it certainly wasn't a three star hotel.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"GREAT! !!"
The staff was amazing! Will definitely stay there again! !
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
Tess

"Need to clean the room yourself"
Have stayed here before and has been OK- not this time. First room we checked into had hair in the shower & dirty sheets. They moved us to a different room, it had a dirty tub & sink, cig. ash on the nightstand (in a non smoking room)and feces in the toilet. They moved us to room #3. This one had clean sheets, but the sink & tub were the same condition. My wife acquired cleaning products from the front desk and cleaned it herself. We did not, however, vacuum the cat litter off the floor.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Curtis
"Convenient"
The location is right off the I-250 and so it is very easy to get around the city from this motel. wifi was weak in the room so was only able to access it in the lobby area. the floor was not very clean but the bedding and towels were clean. the staff were wonderful, welcoming and friendly and helpful. I wish they had fridges and microwaves in the rooms. they allowed us to use their fridge and stove in the lobby area. We did not do much sightseeing but it is near the Creve Coeur Park and Go Ape tree playground. We will go back as we like the price and the location and the staff. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Stph

"Durchschnitt"
nichts Besonderes, Stadtmotel Stadtrand. Möglichkeit mit Auto zur S-Bahn- P+R -an der Autobahn, keine Shoppingmöglichkeit
4 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Joerg
DE
"値段は嘘をつかない"
NHLセントルイス・ブルースの試合を観戦するために宿泊。町外れであるが車があれば、セントルイス市街に20分ほどでアクセスできる。セントルイス周辺の州間高速道路へのアクセスも良く、車を前提とした交通の便は非常に良い。料金を考えたら、リーズナブルなホテルだろう。ただ、モーテル6グループは殆どそうなのかもしれないが、ペット同伴を認めるので、隣の部屋にペット連れが泊まっていると酷いことになる。
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Yusuke
JP
"Schönes Motel auch für einen langen Urlaub geeigne"
Als ich in meinem Zimmer ankam, war ich positiv überrascht.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014