All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
12330 Dorsett Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63043, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
"Very Dirty rooms. Bad Value for the money."
Decent Customer service. Room was not clean. Stayed two nights and room did not get cleaned the following day. Room very dirty, towels were dirty. I do not recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
Tommy
Their is no smoking at this location at all I was promised a smoking room but then as I got there the hotel was nice I just hate that I got prom a smoking room so going outside every time most such an inconvenience
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
angla
"Never again"
Worst hotel in my life. Tv didnt work. They never came and fixed it. Staff was lazy. My items were stolen out of room. I was arrested cause my stuff was stolen by Maryland Heights police department. They kicked me out of my room for no reason and didnt give me my money back. This is a trap. Suing motel 6 and their police department.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2015
Talisa
"Best place for the money"
Had a lovely time here
6 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Talisa
"great price"
Just a place to sleep for the night.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Kenneth
"Awful - nonexistent standards"
Extremely noisy; people drink/smoke all night outside the lobby. Dogs barking. The door/windows prevent zero noise. The fire alarm was pulled by a 4 year old. The hotel does NOT provide mini/travel size shampoo or conditioner. The beds were absolutely filthy: small hairs on both covers and a dark-reddish stain on one bed sheet. Bathroom floor was clearly left untouched by the "cleaning crew." Overall, this was one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. Obviously, you're expectations are going to be low when staying at a motel 6/budget hotel; but this establishment continued to lower the bar until they could lower it no further.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable but rooms were filthy. The bathtub had black mold all along edge and dirt was caked on base boards. The Wifi and ice machines were both out of order. When I was gathering my stuff to leave I noticed dog poop behind the chair. Very disapointed that there were no microwaves or a refrigerator in room.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Lynne
"Good. Just Good!"
Had a wonderful night stay at this particular Motel 6. The room was clean & the staff was friendly. But, I felt that it was not in such a nice area simply because I schedule a late check in (10p-11p) & there were several suspicious people hanging out in front of this hotel this late in the evening. If ever in the area again, I'd recommend checking in earlier.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Tori
"Close to amphitheater"
The nonsmoking rooms had not been available in about a year and that's what I had reserved about month in advance. I never received an email or phone call to let me know if this.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Debbie
The staff was fine just the overall cleanliness was sub-par. Chewed gum next to the bed on the floor and a hair tie on the floor.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Nice motel"
A bed and a bathroom. That's all I need or expect.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
P Jack
Very accommodating hotel excellent service every time I've stayed here & they let me check in early with no extra charge which is very nice because I'm a traveling nurse & work nights.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
It had everything I needed for a night and it was what you would expect for a cheap room
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Reed
"Ghetto"
The blankets and sheets where dirty and the room stink. We got another room that was no better the carpet was stained with a red substance that was also on the bedliner. There was no iron in the rooms you had to barrow it out with your Id. I thought for the area it would be nice but it was super ghetto
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
kameelah
Was ok but would stay there again. Just a horrible location and hard to get at night if you dont know where you are going.can see it easy from the interstate but cant see it from the closes main road because of the hill.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Not as advertised.....at all"
First off I understand you get what you pay for so at $53 it was a place to sleep. When we arrived we were told the elevator was broken, which caused issues since I have a bad back,The wifi was down, and there is no breakfast. The hair dryer did not work nor did the outlets by the vanity. The shower has mold on the grout.The mattresses are broke down in the middle, so the beds suck you in. I could feel bites all night and woke up to lots of red bites on my legs. The microwave in the reception area, for mornibg coffee, looks like it had never been cleaned, I mean really disgusting. Horrible experience, just beware.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
lisa
"House keeping"
The staff was pleasant. There is a grocery store and a Walgreen's close by. Denny's is across the street. Our biggest disappoint was the housekeeping. Our room had a lot of hairs all over the bathroom and one of our beds. Plastic bottles were not picked up. The second day housekeeping changed sheets but one of them had bloodstains. This could be a decent place but housekeeping really dropped the ball.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
travelet
"Pleasantly surprised"
I searched the surrounding area for anything even close to this price that was rated better and/or had better reviews. I wasn't looking to spend $100+ per night. I decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel and room both were clean and the staff was extremely friendly. I think you'd be hard pressed to find something better for anywhere near the price you'll pay for your stay here.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Jenni
I stayed there for 2 nights and rented 4 rooms to visit Six Flags. My room was not cleaned, but easily attained another one. One of the other rooms, the air was not working and the room had to switched. When I was leaving I took my stuff downstairs and when I came back up it was missing. I won't visit that hotel again.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Motel 6"
The hotel smelled like mold, the carpets were dirty and stained and lumpy. There was woman's weave and male whiskers on the floor, sink and in the tub. It smelled of marijuana around midnight and hallway was smoky, no one was around the front desk to take our complaint. Will not be staying there again
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
tracy
It was a nice hotel. Clean. Decently put together. Only bad part was had to go a day without clean towels
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
whawn
"good stay"
Friendly staff, clean room nothing fancy but it was nice
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Patrick
Much larger than many of the Motel 6's I've stayed at in the past. If the room was kept a little cleaner and the carpets not so stained it would be much nicer and I would have rated it higher.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Douglas
"A little scary"
Not good. No hot water, no little shampoo bottles, only one towel, noisy air conditioner, noisy bathroom light, etc. I'm all for a great price, but come on, this was just a step up from camping.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Patti
"Average"
Hotel was undergoing renovations. Very cluttered and dirty overall. Desk clerk was rude and more interested in talking to her boyfriend then anything else.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Douglas
"Close to 270"
Always a pleasure to stay there. Affordable and no fuss.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Jeni
Bed was comfortable. They need to clean the carpet.the microwave was nasty
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Jone
"Will never return!"
Rooms were filthy, carpets and chairs stained, bedding was dirty as well. Staff along with their family loitered outside all evening making it extremely uncomfortable.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Katie
"Great hotel in great location"
Everything was great. The hotel location was in a perfect spot for easy access to the interstates and local businesses
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
My first review ever for anything but I had to for this hotel. Please choose somewhere else unless you enjoy the smell of weed and trash cans filled with trash still. American horror stories could be filmed there, that's how sketchy it was.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Needs to improve"
Stay was terrible,confirmation wasn't realized,had to repay for room. Had a real problem on checking in even though I had ALL of my paperwork.I WILL NEVER STAY AT MOTEL 6 AGAIN
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Ted
"No!"
It was horrible. Please don't book it online because ,you might not get a room. ♧♧ THE TV WAS BROKEN ,SHOWER DIRTY!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Plan to stay there every time!"
This was a last minute trip. From start to finish this staff was amazing!
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
semo boys
"Honestly not bad"
I had a good time here. There were no pictures on the website but it actually wasn't bad when I got there, especially for the price. The guy at the front desk was awesome and quite honestly it was the best service I've had at a hotel. The room was very clean and my mattress was firm which I like. The only downside was the bathroom. It wasn't horrindous, but I only used it when asoubtly nesscarly. I'm not sure what was on the shower curtain, and the toilet moved when I sat down. If i ignored the bathroom then the entire room would have gotten a 5, but I'm giving it a four because of the bathroom.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Andrea
"Motel 6, St. Louis area"
I had to wait a half hour for the room to be ready. This should have been done long before 3:00pm check-in time. Once I checked in, the room was great. Also very quiet. The Internet service was non-functioning. The manager stated that the property was looking for another Internet provider.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Overnight business"
Hard to find even with the address in hand. Renovations currently underway appear to be major construction, with all the mess. The elevator floor was quite stickey. Not a pleasant welcome.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Never again....."
We opened the door to our room only to see it had never been cleaned. towels everywhere, trash all over the place and bed messed up. The elevators were very slow, so we called down to the front desk from our cell phone and no one answered. Finally we set our bags down in the hall way and my husband went down to talk to them. They asked had we been in the room earlier.....after they had just given us the key. They move us to a different room that the toilet ran none stop so it was had to sleep. I had stayed here once before and it was ok, but after this visit, I would not stay again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Tessa
"need improvement"
I had no major problem but I did think it could have been much cleaner. Carpet nasty floors need mopping glass table and door needed to be cleaned. I had to wait on an iron a whole day.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
virdell
"Horrible"
No hot water, dead bolt did not work, only had one pillow on King bed, creepy guy hanging out at FD and out front, morning desk clerk was more interested, in his phone, Wifi didn't work
Other trip May 27, 2015
jennifer
"REASONABLE PRICE NOT WORTH THE EXPERIENCE"
My daughter and I spent both nights of our stay with horrible headaches owing to the fact that our entire floor was constantly full of marijuana smoke/odors and the night staff of the hotel refused to address the issue...
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Not a weekend stay..."
My friends and I went to a concert and selected to stay the night afterward rather that drive home. Being as we were basically just looking for a place to crash I chose to reserve a room with motel 6. It wasn't necessarily a bad place to stay but definitely not the greatest. For just a place to sleep it's okay but definitely would not be staying a weekend there.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Matthew
"We could not spend the night there"
Towels, walls, carpet and bed sheets were dirty ... ... ... ... ...
Other trip May 22, 2015
XB
"Perfect if you don't need ammenities"
Comfortable bed and relatively clean room. You will not get the following in your room: alarm clock, pen & paper, facial tissues, coffee maker, refrigerator, and microwave. If you are okay without these things, this is the motel for you. It is quiet and right by a highway. Staff is pleasant. It was a nice stay.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Jeni
"could use a deep clean"
Looks like parts are currently undergoing renovation- Rooms could use a deep clean, but overall OK for the price.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Curtis
"Road Warrior"
Tv had trouble but it was the cable company cleared up in about 2 hours
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
You get what you pay for, I always say. Cheap stay = lower amenities!
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
terry
"stay somewhere else"
If I could give it negative marks I would. The neighborhood was questionable at best, the room no matter what I did was both uncomfortable and unpleasant, felt too hot and stuffy always. Felt like things were crawling on me at all times. Apparently dogs are allowed and the room next to ours had one. And it barked.......most of the time.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Kathrine
"Clean and reasonable"
Non-smoking as promised. Clean room. Windows open which is a big plus to me. No shampoo or kleenex which seems to be the norm for Motel 6 now but I wish they would provide both of these items.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice Place &.People"
Great staff and hospitality! Very helpful with amending my reservation. Spacious room, and convenient location.
13 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Barry
"It was okay....."
Staff needs uniforms and name plates. Hotel needs a sign on the front of building. All carpet needs replaced. Chair in room was nasty. Air filter in AC was horrible! Overall, it was okay, but could have been great.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015