All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here318 Taylor Rd, Hazelwood, MO, 63042, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great value"
Ended up coming to stay at La Quinta for an overnight stop before I had to fly out the next morning. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful when I called to clarify about airport rides before I booked, when I arrived and wanted to walk to get something to eat, and the next morning when I left. (The shuttle drivers were both delightful, and the car was very clean and new!) The rooms were nothing special, but the wifi worked great, they were perfectly clean, and the shower was pretty powerful. I didn't stay long enough to enjoy the continental breakfast, but it looked like it would be nice. In short: would highly recommend for an airport stopover, and would also recommend if you want to come to St. Louis and save a bit of money. Two people in my shuttle ride to the hotel from the airport were travelers who had picked La Quinta and used the shuttle to access the MetroLink, and they seemed to have had a great time!
1 night trip May 17, 2015
Rachel
"Birthday getaway"
It was ok. I don't live that far from the hotel so I was familiar with the neighborhood. I didn't have a need to get directions and or recommendations. The fire alarm went off at 3:00 am. No acknowledgement or apology was made.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
vivian
"One of the nicer ones"
Very nice hotel. Felt extremely comfortable and slept like a baby. We have 2 large dogs and we love staying at La Quinta Inn.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Shane
"Cig. Smoke Smell"
The rooms smell of cig smoke even if you request a non-smoking room.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"not bad"
petfectly ok stay, could use a facelift and a better breakfast
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Pretty good for the price"
The layout of the room was kind of strange but overall good. The only downside was that the hotel was heavily booked so we had to park far away from the entrance. However, that would not prevent me from staying there again. I picked the hotel because of it's pet policy and price, but I would probably stay again regardless of pets.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Melinda
"Deceit price and location"
Staff was friendly. For the price, the room was nice. But in the middle of my shower the hot water completely ran out -- so, ice cold shower! We needed a roll away but they were all out. So, a couple of frustrating exoeriences.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"laquinta review"
The shower was not clean, the breakfast/eating area was over crowded.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Laquita inn"
Our stay was okay. Nothing to phone home about. The room was clean...service was mediocre. The only terrible thing was our room door didn't close all the way.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
ShaSeneca
"Road trip"
Nice stay for the price. Great staff!
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Lakeisha
"Overnight Stay"
Had to find a place close to the airport because my son was retuning to Australia after a long Christmas vacation. I live at The Lake and don't normally stay in this area. Had a very comfortable stay, had been there before.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
N/A
"Clean room comfortable bed"
In town to visit family needed a place to stay . Room was clean with comfortable bed. At $40.00 per night the price could not be beat.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Nathan
"wonderful experience"
It was a wonderful experience the price was reasonable and the room was so relaxing.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good room for the price"
The hotel needs updating, but rooms were clean, bed were comfy and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was actually better than expected. Good room for the price.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Won't go there again!"
Terrible! Upon arrival noticed bathroom sink was stopped up. Alerted staff about the issue and was told they were sending someone up to take care of it. When we returned from our outing around 11pm the sink was still stopped up. Had to change rooms. Staff was rude. Seemed uncaring when I specified room preference(away from elevators/ ice machines),could not get an extra blanket, rollaway or pay for a suite when asked for one. TV was crooked, windows had fingerprints on it. Bathroom shower is cramped (could barely turn around).
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Clean and no frills"
LIke every other La Quinta I've stayed at, this one was clean, well-maintained, and had a friendly staff. I don't expect much more than that for the price they charge and I am never disappointed.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Close to attractions, & Airport"
Stayed over to catch a flight. Daughter and 2 grandchildren.. Hotel was nice and convenient. Room was clean with the exception of the carpet. It wasn't something we wanted the children to crawl and play on as it looked dirty.. Pillows were terrible. Way too hard. Otherwise was a good experience and would stay again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Shari
Had a wonderful stay. The staff was excellent went out of their way to help.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
I like this hotel. i booked another hotel my last stay and decided it would be La Quinta from here on out.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Nona
"Holiday Hotel Stay"
The room was ok, I had one problem, the bathroom door kept blocking the entrance to the room. Whoever design this entrance should have had the door to the bathroom opened to the left and not the right. The hotel associates were friendly and helpful. For the price I guess it was ok.
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"non smoking"
We stayed for just a weekend getaway. Overall pleased, but had a non smoking room. The hallway reeked with smoke.
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Expert shuttle service"
We ssked the if the shuttle could pick us up at the rental car return so that we could turn in our car the night before our flight. They picked us up promptly and courteously, and also took us to the airport the next morning. We truly appreciated their help.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Well......second to none"
I reall enjoyed my stay. Your staff service is second to none. If we had the time we could have stayed another week
4 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Doris V
"Pleasant stay"
The carpet in the room should be replaced.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"It served its purpose. No huge complaints."
I was in town for one night and the LaQuinta served its purpose. The staff was friendly. It wasn't spectacular, but honestly, MUCH better room condition than I expected from reading the reviews before I booked. The bed was nice and comfortable, nice updated TV. The bathroom was clean. But the downsides to the room were a gross remnants of a dead bug on the wall behind the desk/table. Also at that table, when I sat down to eat, I pulled out the rolling chair and about lost my appetite. The chair was so badly stained that I had to put a towel over it to sit comfortably because I couldn't imagine what all the stains could have come from. Yikes. I just don't like eating in bed, so the towel was my only option. I had had to get abck on the road pretty early the next day, so I didn't eat the continental breakfast, but there was a crowd of people in the dining area that seemed to be enjoying it. Anyway, I do think the price could've been $20 cheaper than the $95 I paid for a king room, just based on that chair and the dead bug, and the dreary carpet that deserves an update. There are also no restaurants around, so I was stuck with cold food from Jack in the Box. But, for the most part, LaQuinta was cool. No huge complaints.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Angela
"Used condom beside the bed. Enough said."
Didn't see it until we were picking up to leave. Wish I hadn't seen it. Been sick ever since.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Very friendly and accommodating staff."
Stale smoke smell in hallways and some in room. Hotel offers shuttle to and from airport, however there are set hours. I was graciously taken by taxi, courtesy of the hotel, for an early Saturday morning flight, however, there was not service available when I returned after shuttle hours. It was $20 taxi fare from airport to hotel. Breakfast also was only during certain hours and I was not able to enjoy the "complimentary' breakfast which begins later on weekends than weekdays.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
kj
"Hotel should be as advertised."
There was no refrigerator in room (as was advertised). I am diabetic this was unacceptable for me. There was no microwave in the room (as was advertised). This was not corrected until 2nd day of our stay.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Hotel was clean, convenient location. staff was very helpful & friendly. Slept like a baby.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Close to downtown St. Louis"
We went to St. Louis for a family wedding. This was the perfect spot for us to stay, since, the family was able to come and get us whenever we wanted to go somewhere. It was close to their home, close to sightseeing, and we even went to see a movie close by.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Maelin
"nice place to stay"
Acceptable stay clean and comfortable i would recommended
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"Good stay"
I liked that i booked online and was able to pay cash at front desk. The workers were very polite and friendly even housekeeping. My room was clean, the bed was comfy. This was my second time staying here, i would stay again. I would like to see discount rates.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
K
"Nice hotel for the price"
Nice place as an overnight stay. Staff was polite and the breakfast was an added bonus with limited time on your hands in the morning. Would stay again!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Tanya
Ok location, not great, but not terrible. The room was small, but clean. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
I did not like it at all I didn't know that pets was allowed, to think that I'm laying down in a bed that dogs may have been in discuss me not to mention all over the chair also and the tub that I had to shower in.......if I had known that before I booked those rooms I never would have booked at your hotel,
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Nieyanna Leggin
"Stay Away"
Dirtiest room I've ever stayed in...I would find another alternative if possible.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Cardinal Fan
No issues
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Not clean"
Not very clean and staff pretty much non existent.had only one hand towel in room no bath towels and when I went to get towel took 5minutes to find someone and then they acted like I was a huge burden and took their sweet time.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
sam
"Dog friendly stay"
stayed 5 nights...comfortable...adequate breakfast... very friendly staff
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Ken
Everything was clean. It was in my hometown. Has an airport shuttle. I will stay there again. Everything was close by but I knew the area
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Rhonda L
"Service"
Everything was good but they didnt clean our room one day and told the front desk it was done but they made sure it was done for the rest of our stay.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Earl Belcher
"Comfortable and reasonable"
The room was clean upon arrival and was serviced each day we were there. The location was vey convenient for both the airport and the places we needed to go.
5 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Fair to Mediocre"
Our stay was OK at this location. Nothing fantastic, but most not horrible. The bed was not as comfy as it could have been. The breakfast was average with carb-heavy choices and little more. The bathroom could have used a little better cleaning -- there were hair follicles in the tub and on the bathroom floor. The a/c worked, but would blow up into the curtain and then shut off. We had to put a bag on top of the unit to hold the curtain back and get the a/c to cool the room enough to be comfortable. Staff was quiet and kind, but nothing outstanding. Overall, the stay was good.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Newelhouse
It was OK. We don't need a pool or a workout room, but the breakfast could have more items like some bacon or sausages.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Sandbelly
"Worst Hotel EVER!!!!!"
This place was filthy. It's supposed to be non smoking. Before that, it must have been a smoke factory. The whole place smelled: lobby, breakfast area, stair wells, elevator, halls, room. Disgusting. The shower looked as if it has never been cleaned. It also felt like it was covered with a film. The shower curtain was moldy. The towels looked brown and they didn't put nearly enough in the room. Then they couldn't even produce any more when asked. At breakfast there was no food to eat. I don't mean at the last minute either. Right in the middle of the breakfast schedule. For some reason, we also had to listen to another guest hold a meeting about a tour he was running. The place was like a conference room instead of an eating area. We couldn't even talk to each other. To top off the experience, the hotel charged our debit card directly after we had already paid through hotels.com!!! The GM said that they will not cover any fees we may incur due to their mistake!!!! Pathetic!!! All in all a terrible experience for someone who is generally satisfied with most hotel stays.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Karl Bradford
"Very Dirty Carpeta"
I've stayed at many LQ hotels and not once did I ever see this condition. I was on the 4th floor and walking out the elevator the carpet was visibly soiled all over and walking in the room the carpet was not any better. The carpet looked all wrinkly old and stained and the bed was not that great as most cleaner LQ properties. Very dissapointed with this hotel and I can tell you, I would never rent again. The loony needs AC very hot downstairs and the breakfast royally had nothing but waffles and no juice nor anything else either! Not what I call LQ Quality Hotel. I would choose a better property.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Danny V
Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating! Room was nice and clean, bed was very comfortable. Fridge and microwave in room was a nice surprise! Would definitely stay again when in St. Louis. Right off Lindbergh so close to a lot of restaurants.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Kristy T
"Great stay for the price"
The free breakfast, wifi and overall stay was great for the price. Room was clean. No complaints. Would stay there again.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Ty
"graduation trip to greensboro nc"
full property, loud neighbors, i think someone was arrested after midnight, was told property would pay for cab if no shuttle, not the case they will call a cab, no shuttle and self pay on the cab.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
ratdog
"All normal"
Nothing bad, nothing great, all normal all average.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014