All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America
318 Taylor Rd, Hazelwood, MO, 63042, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Pricing from 1999!..."
unfortunately, that seems to be based on the last time they cleaned the carpets. Not stained and nasty, just damp and sticky and overall gross feeling. Mattress was not great, but not awful. The staff was GREAT, though, and that made it bearable. PARKING IS FREE FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR STAY ONLY!$20 charge for leaving your car, which no one mentions, until you arrive.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
"Don't go if you don't smoke"
We booked a non-smoking room, but were given a smoking room on a smoking floor. The hallway stank, the room smelled like someone had tried to deodorize it, but failed miserably. The carpet was not only filthy and stained, it was STICKY. So glad we were only there one night. Otherwise we would have had to move to a different hotel. The service was OK, the breakfast was fine, but the room made me feel like I needed a shower. Ick!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Benjamin
"Yuck"
Room stunk. No shower curtain
3 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Russell
Bathroom wasn't the cleanest, trash behind the headboard and nightstand. Saw it when we moved the bed to plug our phones in. Dead bugs by the entertainment center. Someone pulled the fire alarm at 130am and took 20 minutes to shut it off.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Morgan
"Mediocre but good price"
We were a little disappointed in this particular hotel. It was a little more run down than all the others we have stayed at. Carpet felt weird on my feet so I made sure I kept my slippers on. There was no refrigerator or closet. The smell of smoke caused my husband to stay sneezing as soon as we entered the hallway. The breakfast was carbohydrate city. At previous La Quinta hotels,the boiled eggs were always peeled.They were not at this establishment. Nevertheless, it wasn't an awful experience for the price,but I have stayed at many La Quintas and this one I've rated lower than any other.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Fast Service"
Water was dripping off from ceiling in restroom. They changed room right away. It was not good experience.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"4th July Weekend @ LaQuinta-Hazelwood, MO"
The staff at the hotel were always very friendly, pleasant and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable and towels were fresh and nice. My overall rating is low because 1) insufficient parking--lot was crowded & Jack in the Box was the overflow lot (horrible inconvenience @ midnight), 2) carpet, walls, filthy -- room desperately needs caulking, professional cleaning and cosmetic updates, 3) hair was on the bathroom floor, in the tub -- I had to clean the tub.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2015
"Family Vacation 2015"
Was a nice weekend
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Our stay.."
Room was overall clean. The bathroom needed attention on the lip of the tub and wall. There were ashes on it. Easy access to the interstate. Noise level was very low. Staff was very nice. Check in and out was easy.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Shaun
"Nice Hotel for STL Airport"
We got in late and left very early before breakfast unfortunately because the breakfast area looked nice. The late night staff (we left at 4am) was very courteous and seemed very happy to assist us with anything we needed.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Tamara S.
"Parking"
I didn't like that I had to park across the street from hotel because the parking lot was full. Otherwise it was a nice stay....
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"No appliances"
It was ok except for no refrigerator or microwave. Not good because I stayed on the 3rd floor.
2 night trip May 29, 2015
Jimmy
"Great value"
Ended up coming to stay at La Quinta for an overnight stop before I had to fly out the next morning. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful when I called to clarify about airport rides before I booked, when I arrived and wanted to walk to get something to eat, and the next morning when I left. (The shuttle drivers were both delightful, and the car was very clean and new!) The rooms were nothing special, but the wifi worked great, they were perfectly clean, and the shower was pretty powerful. I didn't stay long enough to enjoy the continental breakfast, but it looked like it would be nice. In short: would highly recommend for an airport stopover, and would also recommend if you want to come to St. Louis and save a bit of money. Two people in my shuttle ride to the hotel from the airport were travelers who had picked La Quinta and used the shuttle to access the MetroLink, and they seemed to have had a great time!
1 night trip May 17, 2015
Rachel
"Birthday getaway"
It was ok. I don't live that far from the hotel so I was familiar with the neighborhood. I didn't have a need to get directions and or recommendations. The fire alarm went off at 3:00 am. No acknowledgement or apology was made.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
vivian
"One of the nicer ones"
Very nice hotel. Felt extremely comfortable and slept like a baby. We have 2 large dogs and we love staying at La Quinta Inn.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Shane
"Cig. Smoke Smell"
The rooms smell of cig smoke even if you request a non-smoking room.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Nice hotel with a nice price"
Great hotel with great, friendly staff. Room was clean and spacious. They had a nice tv with quite a few channels that were actually good. Also, breakfast was good.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Staci
"not bad"
petfectly ok stay, could use a facelift and a better breakfast
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Pretty good for the price"
The layout of the room was kind of strange but overall good. The only downside was that the hotel was heavily booked so we had to park far away from the entrance. However, that would not prevent me from staying there again. I picked the hotel because of it's pet policy and price, but I would probably stay again regardless of pets.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Melinda
"Deceit price and location"
Staff was friendly. For the price, the room was nice. But in the middle of my shower the hot water completely ran out -- so, ice cold shower! We needed a roll away but they were all out. So, a couple of frustrating exoeriences.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
No laundry bags, two bath towels were not in the room, so I had to ask the maid for them. Lousy breakfast bar...
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"no hot water"
Lets see, no hot water at 7 AM , the smoke detector was falling out of the ceiling and we had to put the plastic garbage liners in ourselves. Did I mention you can hear everything in the hallways at night. We usually like staying at La Quinta's ,but not this one. Breakfast is the most basic of breakfasts. We went to IHOP about 2 miles away. We're frequent travelers when it get cold in Minnesota. ps no discount offered from the hotel. We cancelled the second night.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"laquinta review"
The shower was not clean, the breakfast/eating area was over crowded.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Mediocre"
We thought the parking lot was not clean at all, paper and garbage laying around. The rooms we decent and clean but stains on the carpet. The breakfast was not like what we are used to at other hotels for the same price. Overall it was fair, that's all.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Deano
"Laquita inn"
Our stay was okay. Nothing to phone home about. The room was clean...service was mediocre. The only terrible thing was our room door didn't close all the way.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
ShaSeneca
"Road trip"
Nice stay for the price. Great staff!
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Lakeisha
"Overnight Stay"
Had to find a place close to the airport because my son was retuning to Australia after a long Christmas vacation. I live at The Lake and don't normally stay in this area. Had a very comfortable stay, had been there before.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
N/A
"Clean room comfortable bed"
In town to visit family needed a place to stay . Room was clean with comfortable bed. At $40.00 per night the price could not be beat.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Nathan
"wonderful experience"
It was a wonderful experience the price was reasonable and the room was so relaxing.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good room for the price"
The hotel needs updating, but rooms were clean, bed were comfy and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was actually better than expected. Good room for the price.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Won't go there again!"
Terrible! Upon arrival noticed bathroom sink was stopped up. Alerted staff about the issue and was told they were sending someone up to take care of it. When we returned from our outing around 11pm the sink was still stopped up. Had to change rooms. Staff was rude. Seemed uncaring when I specified room preference(away from elevators/ ice machines),could not get an extra blanket, rollaway or pay for a suite when asked for one. TV was crooked, windows had fingerprints on it. Bathroom shower is cramped (could barely turn around).
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Clean and no frills"
LIke every other La Quinta I've stayed at, this one was clean, well-maintained, and had a friendly staff. I don't expect much more than that for the price they charge and I am never disappointed.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Close to attractions, & Airport"
Stayed over to catch a flight. Daughter and 2 grandchildren.. Hotel was nice and convenient. Room was clean with the exception of the carpet. It wasn't something we wanted the children to crawl and play on as it looked dirty.. Pillows were terrible. Way too hard. Otherwise was a good experience and would stay again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Shari
Had a wonderful stay. The staff was excellent went out of their way to help.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
I like this hotel. i booked another hotel my last stay and decided it would be La Quinta from here on out.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Nona
"Holiday Hotel Stay"
The room was ok, I had one problem, the bathroom door kept blocking the entrance to the room. Whoever design this entrance should have had the door to the bathroom opened to the left and not the right. The hotel associates were friendly and helpful. For the price I guess it was ok.
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"non smoking"
We stayed for just a weekend getaway. Overall pleased, but had a non smoking room. The hallway reeked with smoke.
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Expert shuttle service"
We ssked the if the shuttle could pick us up at the rental car return so that we could turn in our car the night before our flight. They picked us up promptly and courteously, and also took us to the airport the next morning. We truly appreciated their help.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Well......second to none"
I reall enjoyed my stay. Your staff service is second to none. If we had the time we could have stayed another week
4 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Doris V
"Pleasant stay"
The carpet in the room should be replaced.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"It served its purpose. No huge complaints."
I was in town for one night and the LaQuinta served its purpose. The staff was friendly. It wasn't spectacular, but honestly, MUCH better room condition than I expected from reading the reviews before I booked. The bed was nice and comfortable, nice updated TV. The bathroom was clean. But the downsides to the room were a gross remnants of a dead bug on the wall behind the desk/table. Also at that table, when I sat down to eat, I pulled out the rolling chair and about lost my appetite. The chair was so badly stained that I had to put a towel over it to sit comfortably because I couldn't imagine what all the stains could have come from. Yikes. I just don't like eating in bed, so the towel was my only option. I had had to get abck on the road pretty early the next day, so I didn't eat the continental breakfast, but there was a crowd of people in the dining area that seemed to be enjoying it. Anyway, I do think the price could've been $20 cheaper than the $95 I paid for a king room, just based on that chair and the dead bug, and the dreary carpet that deserves an update. There are also no restaurants around, so I was stuck with cold food from Jack in the Box. But, for the most part, LaQuinta was cool. No huge complaints.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Angela
"Used condom beside the bed. Enough said."
Didn't see it until we were picking up to leave. Wish I hadn't seen it. Been sick ever since.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Very friendly and accommodating staff."
Stale smoke smell in hallways and some in room. Hotel offers shuttle to and from airport, however there are set hours. I was graciously taken by taxi, courtesy of the hotel, for an early Saturday morning flight, however, there was not service available when I returned after shuttle hours. It was $20 taxi fare from airport to hotel. Breakfast also was only during certain hours and I was not able to enjoy the "complimentary' breakfast which begins later on weekends than weekdays.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
kj
"Hotel should be as advertised."
There was no refrigerator in room (as was advertised). I am diabetic this was unacceptable for me. There was no microwave in the room (as was advertised). This was not corrected until 2nd day of our stay.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
MIKE
Hotel was clean, convenient location. staff was very helpful & friendly. Slept like a baby.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Close to downtown St. Louis"
We went to St. Louis for a family wedding. This was the perfect spot for us to stay, since, the family was able to come and get us whenever we wanted to go somewhere. It was close to their home, close to sightseeing, and we even went to see a movie close by.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Maelin
"nice place to stay"
Acceptable stay clean and comfortable i would recommended
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"Good stay"
I liked that i booked online and was able to pay cash at front desk. The workers were very polite and friendly even housekeeping. My room was clean, the bed was comfy. This was my second time staying here, i would stay again. I would like to see discount rates.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
K
"Nice hotel for the price"
Nice place as an overnight stay. Staff was polite and the breakfast was an added bonus with limited time on your hands in the morning. Would stay again!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Tanya
Ok location, not great, but not terrible. The room was small, but clean. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014