All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America
318 Taylor Rd, Hazelwood, MO, 63042, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Stay Away"
Dirtiest room I've ever stayed in...I would find another alternative if possible.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Cardinal Fan
No issues
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Not clean"
Not very clean and staff pretty much non existent.had only one hand towel in room no bath towels and when I went to get towel took 5minutes to find someone and then they acted like I was a huge burden and took their sweet time.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
sam
"Dog friendly stay"
stayed 5 nights...comfortable...adequate breakfast... very friendly staff
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Ken
Everything was clean. It was in my hometown. Has an airport shuttle. I will stay there again. Everything was close by but I knew the area
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Rhonda L
"Service"
Everything was good but they didnt clean our room one day and told the front desk it was done but they made sure it was done for the rest of our stay.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Earl Belcher
"Comfortable and reasonable"
The room was clean upon arrival and was serviced each day we were there. The location was vey convenient for both the airport and the places we needed to go.
5 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Fair to Mediocre"
Our stay was OK at this location. Nothing fantastic, but most not horrible. The bed was not as comfy as it could have been. The breakfast was average with carb-heavy choices and little more. The bathroom could have used a little better cleaning -- there were hair follicles in the tub and on the bathroom floor. The a/c worked, but would blow up into the curtain and then shut off. We had to put a bag on top of the unit to hold the curtain back and get the a/c to cool the room enough to be comfortable. Staff was quiet and kind, but nothing outstanding. Overall, the stay was good.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Newelhouse
It was OK. We don't need a pool or a workout room, but the breakfast could have more items like some bacon or sausages.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Sandbelly
"Worst Hotel EVER!!!!!"
This place was filthy. It's supposed to be non smoking. Before that, it must have been a smoke factory. The whole place smelled: lobby, breakfast area, stair wells, elevator, halls, room. Disgusting. The shower looked as if it has never been cleaned. It also felt like it was covered with a film. The shower curtain was moldy. The towels looked brown and they didn't put nearly enough in the room. Then they couldn't even produce any more when asked. At breakfast there was no food to eat. I don't mean at the last minute either. Right in the middle of the breakfast schedule. For some reason, we also had to listen to another guest hold a meeting about a tour he was running. The place was like a conference room instead of an eating area. We couldn't even talk to each other. To top off the experience, the hotel charged our debit card directly after we had already paid through hotels.com!!! The GM said that they will not cover any fees we may incur due to their mistake!!!! Pathetic!!! All in all a terrible experience for someone who is generally satisfied with most hotel stays.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Karl Bradford
"Very Dirty Carpeta"
I've stayed at many LQ hotels and not once did I ever see this condition. I was on the 4th floor and walking out the elevator the carpet was visibly soiled all over and walking in the room the carpet was not any better. The carpet looked all wrinkly old and stained and the bed was not that great as most cleaner LQ properties. Very dissapointed with this hotel and I can tell you, I would never rent again. The loony needs AC very hot downstairs and the breakfast royally had nothing but waffles and no juice nor anything else either! Not what I call LQ Quality Hotel. I would choose a better property.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Danny V
Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating! Room was nice and clean, bed was very comfortable. Fridge and microwave in room was a nice surprise! Would definitely stay again when in St. Louis. Right off Lindbergh so close to a lot of restaurants.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Kristy T
"Great stay for the price"
The free breakfast, wifi and overall stay was great for the price. Room was clean. No complaints. Would stay there again.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Ty
"graduation trip to greensboro nc"
full property, loud neighbors, i think someone was arrested after midnight, was told property would pay for cab if no shuttle, not the case they will call a cab, no shuttle and self pay on the cab.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
ratdog
"All normal"
Nothing bad, nothing great, all normal all average.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
Ron
"Did not like this hotel"
I arrived and the room I was sent to was dirty. Food, water bottles, and trash were all over the room. The lady at the front desk was very helpful in getting me to another room. The new room was better. My neighbors were noisy and I didn't like the setup of the room
Other trip May 2, 2014
Brandi W.
It was a nice weekend getaway just for me. The room was comfortable, the staff was friendly, and the area was very gracious in fun and entertainment. I had a great time.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Roger
"convenient hotel"
hotel was nice and new. comfortable. Convenient and close to airport. The only thing was that the bath tub was too dirty, and even though we had nonsmoking room there was strong smell of cigarette smoke in the room and hallways.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Close to event that I was attending"
1.The cleanliness of the room was decent 2.The price was reasonable 3. The service was horrible. I had a double occupancy room,on my side of the room my bed sheet had big orange stains like someone had wasted pop on it. I called down to the desk receptionist and I told her about the stains and she replied that she was going to send someone to take care of it. When the person finally came, which was about 5hrs later, they had a balled up sheet which was wrinkle not folded and just gave it to me in my hand and they didn't bother to send housekeeping up to put it on the bed. Thanks La quinta. I WILL NOT BE COMING BACK!!!!!!!!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Larry Thomas
"Don't stay here"
The room was nasty. The carpet was dirty and had places where it was loose. The bathtub looked dirty. The hallway was filthy.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Ray
This hotel really needs updating carpets was super dirty had a stink smell through out the hotel
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Very satisfied"
Very Good
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"I've seen better!!"
I've been to other La Quintas and I've seen much much better!! There was hair in the tub!! The quality of the towels were pitiful!! They were super thin!! And the room smelled like men's cologne!! That wasn't necessarily bad but just weird!! The young lady that checked me in was very very nice though!!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Keresa
"nice stay"
nice stay liked the waffels at breakfast
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Weekend with my daughter"
Hotel staff were nice and friendly, and very helpful, although the hotel seemed a little old it was maintained very well. The house keeper was very friendly and professional.
3 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
Gerald M
"Good value for the price"
Very satisfied with our stay. We were there for a funeral and were treated with respect. Room was overly warm and it took time to cool it down to a comfortable level. Hallways were very hot. Hotel was older and you could see it in the floors and furniture. Amenities were decent and staff friendly. Breakfast bar had the usual food and was stocked adequately. Loved the waffles. Overall not a bad place to stay for the price.
3 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Stay was great. Beds comfortable. Rooms, bathroom, and even hallways were clean. Breakfast was average although I only ate a waffle in a 3 night stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Good for the price.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Yvette
"Rotten Fruit"
My room was clean and I slept well. Overall stay was comfortable. But......I went to go enjoy the continental breakfast and it was disappointing. Milk was hot, cereal selection was minimal and the fruit was rotten and withered.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Hungry
"Buisness"
Very nice, clean and quiet . Would stay again, good rate.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Overall, it was okay.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
P Johnson
"Great Experience!"
I thought this this La Quinta Inn was great! The front desk receptionist was very personable and was more than happy to help me with anything I needed throughout my stay. The room was clean and I had no troubles checking out/into my room. I would highly recommend! :)
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
I enjoyed it very much...had no problems at all.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Dirty and Old"
The staff was friendly, but the room was dirty. Many things were grungy or old and in need of replacement. I will never stay here again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Celeste
"Great customer service, marginal cleanliness"
Customer service was great from reserving the room prior to arrival date through our stay. Very accommodating for travelers with pets. Not very satisfied with the overall cleanliness of the rooms, even for a room reserved for pets.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"I guess it wasn't that bad"
Came from Denver, CO to visit the well known Sweetie Pie's restaurant. The hotel wasn't close to neither the two locations but that was the least of my concerns. All in all you pretty much get what you pay for. The highlight of the room is they have a pretty decent cable channel selection. I was able to watch VH1. Oh, and the lady in housekeeping made sure we had plenty of towels, which was a plus. Only real complaint is the night I walked out my room and seen a big trash dumpster and a can of paint beside the door. I immediately went and told the lady at the front desk and her only reply was that maintenance must of went to bed w/out cleaning their mess. I really felt she should of made it her business to move the mess or contact somebody to do so. That didn't look presentable at all, and showed that she was just being lazy. Really, who want to open their door and see a mess? NOT GOOD!!!!!
4 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Tasha
"great place & dog friendly"
only downside is there was no mini fridge. 32" Flatscreen tv, King size bed, clean room, breakfast.... dog friendly. Great value for an overnight stay on the way back to Nashville.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
We enjoyed our stay. It was close to where we were go. And the staff was very friendly.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Marie
"Clean, safe, convenient, cost-effective."
I always stay at this LaQuinta when I'm in St Louis. It's not a 5star hotel, but it's clean and functional. The staff are pleasant and helpful people, the rooms are clean, and conveniently there's a 24/7 Jack-in-the-Box next door.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"This hotel needs to be remodeled"
I hated it, the rooms were old, cigarette burns on the bathtub, chipped furniture etc. I will never stay in a Laquita again
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
The only thing I would have changed, was the fact that there was no mini fridge in the room. :/ We went for dinner, and I had to leave my food because I knew we didn't have a place to store it for later. Other than that, things were great! Great breakfast, my kids thought the waffle maker was awesome. Guest services was very friendly, and super accommodating. We have a huge dog, and they were very pet friendly. Most of the staff loved him, only a few were a little weary! :) Overall, very pleased with our experience. We visit St. Louis regularly, since we are from here... we will be staying here again!!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Tessa
This was a nice place up stay for the night. The staff was helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Sheryl
This facility is in desperate need of an upgrade. The general condition of the building was poor and the stairwell and corridors smelled. The tv did not work, there was no lampshade and one light didn't work. Pretty dismal. Security was great and the staff very personable. Do not stay here.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
SueJ
"Not the La Quinta we're used to"
We arrived and waited 15 minutes for anyone to show up at the front desk. One of the maids went looking for the desk staff two or three times and couldn't find her. No apologies or anything when she finally showed up. The hotel itself is old and unclean. It smells and clearly has only the absolute bare minimum amount of care given to it. The carpets in the hallways and stairs are littered with garbage, cigarettes, and random trash. Our room was rather disgusting. The door didn't close properly without a lot of pressure (full body weight). Turning the handle was itself difficult. The sink had hair in it when we got there. We also noticed that our comforter had hairs on it -- it clearly had not been washed or replaced, and laying on top of someone else' body hairs is pretty gross. The toilet had what appeared to be dried urine behind the seat. The lid had residue from something on it. The carpet was discolored and had strange blemishes. The chair for the desk had some strange staining on it. The faucet handle was extremely difficult to manipulate, and took so much pressure that I was afraid I was going to break it by pulling so hard on it. This hotel is clearly understaffed. The front desk is doing a lot to make up for the lack of help, but any hotel that doesn't care enough to clear the hallways of major debris doesn't get a pass, no matter how dedicated one staff member is. On the plus side, the shower had plenty of hot water and a nice strong stream.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"so-so place"
Internet did NOT work. No price adjustment was made to compensate for inconvenience.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Kayla was awesome she always had a smile on her face and was very help full. If we needed anything she got it or asked our housekeeper leave it in our room. Your place is close to everything we wanted to do. Thank you for a awesome weekend :-)
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Not what I expected but you get what you pay for"
There was no minifrig/microwave in the room as advertised, and the neighbors across the hall had 2 very large dogs who barked all night. There were huge clumps of what we're hoping was only dog hair in the hallways and in the stairwells. The TV had a mind of its own and played only when it felt like it. There were no bath towels in the room either. The staff was friendly enough but I probably wouldn't suggest this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Ick"
Although the staff was extremely pleasant, the hotel was not. The hallways reeked of cigarette smoke. There were hairs found in the sink and tub. Although the towels were clean, the bed had some stains. If we hadn't arrived to the area around 1 am, we would have left. However, I will say that the staff was very nice.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Good choice for us."
We had good service. Rooms were clean and the price affordable.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Convenience of Location"
Each year my daughter comes from Colorado Springs and I come from Harrisburg PA - half way point for me to pick up my three grandchildren for the summer. Location is just off route 270 - hotel is clean - good breakfast - and the price is right.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Marcia
"Shady.."
Smelled like marijuana throughout the hotel. Pretty sure an em
Other trip Jun 26, 2013