All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1525 Rycroft St, Honolulu, HI, 96814, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Far from a resort"
In need of a total renovation. Very rough around the edges. The resort fee is a laugh as this is far from a resort.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"service was excellent"
Elevator and hallways in below average conditions. They were renovating the check-in area and had to check in the back utility room.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"Pagoda Hotel"
Lobby undergoing renovations so tempo check-in area small and sometimes many people waiting. Only chose this 50+ yrs hotel because of its close proximity to Ala Moana Ctr, WalMart, Walgreen's and many restaurants all within 1/4 mile walk. I stayed in a moderate room which badly needs refurbishing. Only needed a room for sleeping and showering, as most of the day I was out.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Sad commentary on what was once a charming place"
Noisy air conditioner, needing repair. Sink very discolored and chipped. Bathtub old and gray. Towels very old, rough and off color. Pool cold and absolutely filthy with dead bugs and small rubbish pieces.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
"Run down in Honolulu"
Two of us arrived a day early in Honolulu before taking a cruise. This hotel was close to the pier and that's all I can say that's positive about it. They charged a fee that included things we did not want or use (ex. a local newspaper). I had to pay extra for parking too. The hotel is very run down but to give them credit, it looks like it is being renovated.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Eileen
"NO WATER FOR 2 DAYS!"
The water was turned off from 10 am to 3 pm for 2 days. It made it very difficult as we were at the hotel to attend a memorial service on the first day of the lack of water. I think we should be compensated for those 2 days. I like the Pagoda whenever we come to Honolulu, but was very disappointed for this stay.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Ellen S
"Adventure at Pagoda Hotel"
We had booking with complementary breakfast for two. The breakfast was poor. WE cancelled it. The motel staff did not charge $10 facility charge. WE pad $25more for the breakfast. The hotel is undergoing extensive repairs. So the situation was quite uneasy
7 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Om
"Good Location"
Inconvenienced due to construction. "Convenience" fee should have been waived during this period
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Not a good location"
really hard to find the location, and when we stay there, the hotel is under construction, which is really make us uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Jing
"not as nice as in the past"
major renovation going on
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"A Winner"
A well priced hotel in a great location - within walking distance to beaches, shopping centers, and numerous restaurants. I loved that the parking garage was conveniently located right across the street and only $10/day. Hotel staff were very friendly and courteous. I would definitely stay at the Pagoda again
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"dghy cf"
Was good
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Benjamink
"awesome hotel ."
pagoda hotel is good location to go to almona shopping mall, walmart, and various korean restaurant but it is little far from waikiki beach. but they have a shuttle bus to go to waikiki beach 8:30 am to 9 pm. but i never took the shuttle bus. if you want to walk to waikiki beach, it takes about 15 mins or 20 mins. Also, they have a free dvd machine which i love it. hotel condition is very clean, and friendly employees. I don't remember they have extra charge fee (resort fee) or not. but it is an affordable place to stay in hawaii.
2 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
The staff were excellent and helpful. However sharing a room with other adults was alittle hard as no area to sit and watch television and relax.Loved the location to shopping areas.
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Brenday and Murray
"Business and Pleasure"
First time staying there and it was just what I needed as for business location to downtown and the areas I needed to get to,walked to most of the and reasonable cab fare to others.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great hotel and Great location!"
Great hotel!!!!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Rodney
"Comfort and convenient"
A getaway from a busy schedule at work to relax
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
"Staff"
I have been staying at the Pagoda whenever I visit the islands for the past 10 or so years. From the minute I speak with the Front Desk to the Housekeeping Crew, I totally enjoy my stay. Everyone is always so pleasant willing to do what they can to make my stay comfortable. Mahalo!
Agnes
"Very conveniently located."
Had a great experience here; love the restaurant; location.
"Vacation"
I enjoyed my stay. One of the best location on oahu..its convinient for those who cannot drive on the island
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Backson
"all purpose hotel"
Very relaxing, comfortable hotel, convenient with shops in walking distance
1 night trip Nov 11, 2014
"Awesome Convenience"
Comfortable close to shopping, restaurants very convenient also close to the beach. Great customer service
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Victoria
"I stayed in the room less than 15 hours"
General feeling,When I enter the room it was very hot and I had to look for someone to assist me in turning on the air conditioner. A window type air con without remote control and when the was really cold I unplugged the power.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"No longer guest friendly"
I have stayed here for years. I won't stay here again. They were the local favorite for a clean, comfortable place to stay for folks from neighbor islands. No more. They are under new ownership, and the attitude in the staff, the policies they have implemented for guests and other things show their change in attitude. They are no longer a neighbor island/guest friendly hotel. I was very disappointed in many things on this stay.
4 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
MARILYN
"Reasons I was pleased"
I found my stay to be very pleasant. Perhaps the construction listed by others was not happening during my visit. I found the service to be good, friendly and helpful. It is very near Waikiki beach, nice international restaurants, and only a half block from Walmart for the things I forgot and some inexpensive gift shopping. Higher quality shopping was also very close at the Ala Moana mall. I walked everywhere I wanted to go. Secure access to rooms was a nice feature, I found my room probably needs some updating, but overall, I was very pleased.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"we got what we paid for..."
Front Desk Clerk Bill was Awesome...old hotel but clean and spacious...parking $10 fee self parking across the street Ross building...atendant was rude If your planning to stay in enjoy the hotel and facilities This hotel is not for you...but if your out and enjoying hawaii this hotel is not bad...
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Mohan
"Old and disgusting"
i was there on business. you know it is bad when they tell you you cant have guest after a certain times. Needs to be remodeled and cleaned up.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Bad"
Terrible experience. They put us in the "Pagota Terraces" which were converted old apartments. This is the first time I've stayed in a "hotel" that the hot water did not work. Lot a drop of hot, all cold. Worse part if the hotel knew about it amd didnt say a work when we checked in. Stay away feom this place
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Pagoda"
I love the resturant! The fish are neat! I am a builder and I appreciate the structure and layout! The hotel is old but I like older hotels on average. The people who work there all very nice.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Chad R Warrington
"Affordable, clean and convenient"
Very conveniently located near the shopping center, beach and WalMart. Rooms are clean and brightly redecorated. Beds are okay - pillows could be better. Room furniture was being upgraded. Bathtub porcelain refinish was peeling off but covered with a non-slip mat. Air conditioner was noisy. Overall great value for the price. Free internet is wired. There is a parking fee and resort fee added.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
I loved the house keeping service. They were always very polite and did a great job on cleaning our room each day. As for one of the staff members at the front desk we weren't greeted in an aloha manner. Good thing the lovely manager stepped in,she saved our whole experience! D
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"central to everything"
awesome, enjoyed it wish didn't have to go home.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Gavin Walker
"Close to lots of shopping"
The hotel is close to the beach and some shopping and good foods. Staff are friendly and price is just right.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"The hotel is close to Ala Moana Center"
We like the hotel thats why we always stay there. Both the hotel and restaurant are good. The employees are friendly and hospitable. They make you feel like you belong. Thanks Expedia for assisting us in our reservation.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Jan
"Noisy"
expensive
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
Crystal
Great location close to all shopping center and restaurants
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Hotel is well located near the Ala Moana shopping center. Room was nicely furnished and made our stay a pleasant one.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Pagoda Hotel"
We were hesitant staying at this hotel due to previous negative reviews that we read on other travel sites, but we decided to call the hotel and ask about the condition of the hotel. The hotel staff we spoke with told us the Pagoda Hotel was under renovating process with upgrades and will be complete prior to our trip. With a peace of mind, we decided to book 1 night at this hotel, but we had no idea what was to come. The entry way to our terrace was under construction (It was said to be complete). It was dirty and messy out in the court yard and by the pool. We found multiple ants on our beds and underneath the sheets. It was noisy at night with people talking right outside our blind like windows and children screaming and running back and forth. In the morning, we found out that homeless people where sleeping right outside our room. Although there are gates and key locks to enter the the terrace, but most of the time it was left open with a "rock" door stopper so that anyone could get in or out. We did not feel comfortable or safe staying at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Springsheen
"Inexpensive and near marriage licensing office"
The hotel is not very up to date. The room and bathroom are fairly clean, but they are just old with old fixtures, nothing fancy if you just need a place to lay your head. It has a weird set up, with a sink in the room area. There wasn't any wifi. The parking was across the street in the Ross building. We only stayed here for one night. Arrived late after our flight, the front desk was able to check us in late, and we went straight to bed. It was just conveniently located near the marriage licensing office, about five minute drive. We didn't have time to enjoy or appreciate any amenities the hotel may have had to offer.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Decent hotel near Wikiki"
Average rooms for the price near the area. Everything is extra (i.e. parking, access to roomsafe, etc...)
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
A
"Hotel in process of renovating....expect bugs"
Pagoda has always been so kind...but I guess I'll suggest to stay when the renovating is done on the hotel....
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
rei
"Front desk staff was very rude...."
Front desk staff was very rude and not helpful at all.... Room was not cleaned.... This whole place needs a lot of work and renovation.... So sad to say I loved this hotel before always use to stay here with my family now this will be the last time!!!
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Parking far"
Parking far from room, beds could feel the springs, room with queen bed had no tv, room with 2 twins had only a ceiling fan, over all was greatful for a room to sleep in and a shower however I will never stay there again
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
kind hearted
"Neglected hotel in good location"
Hotel staff is friendly yet building is in need of complete remodel. I had to make several trips to the desk to get my key to work!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Very convenient for shopping"
We could shop at walking distance to Wal Mart.Sam's club Don Quiote and even the main shopping center of Hawaii,the Ala Moana shopping center of Honolulu.Pagoda Hotel is very conveniently located with beautiful large colored Carps in tne pond surrounding the restaurant.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Dick
"SCARY EXPERIENCE"
We stayed at the hotel before, at this time I booked on line and they offered 2 bedrooms. I thought it was great. When I got there, besides having to wait extra 2 hours for the room tomb ready (Sunday), another couple cancelled and left, we were surprised to see that our room was not inside the hotel, but in a building across the street. When we hot there we saw so many strange people, asking for cigarettes and in and out whispering etc. The apartment was very simple, no free internet, etc as soon as i entered the bathroom there was visible hair in tub and on top of toilet seat cover.. i cleaned the tub, since my son is young and wanted to use the tub. that early evening we saw some young man and a girl leaving as we entered the complex and soon enough we hadn't even got inside the apartment, these kids got another guy on the street and started fighting and the guy went down and they started kicking him and soon enough the police closed the corner street. paramedics came in. we were so scared and thank God my son was not able to understand the lights blinking outside. we locked ourselves inside every night and put a chair to hold he door, so scared we were. I was informed they are discontinuing that part of the hotel, and I am sad i was not informed they had long term renters. i would never stay at that hotel again. you need to fix this issue.
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
pagoda 2 bedroom
My boyfriend and I came to Hawaii for both a vacation, and for a Spartan mud run. We weren't looking to spend a fortune there, which is why we chose the Pagoda Hotel. Their rates could not be beat, especially being as close as they were to everything (excellent restaurants, Ala Moana shopping center and the beach all are within minutes of the hotel). We also wanted the option to be able to cook breakfasts for ourselves throughout the week, as we needed to be well fed rather early for our run, and the room that we got with the kitchenette was perfect for what we needed.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Good hotel with great location"
Overall very good, best thing is location which is excellent
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Eddie
Parking was too far but still affordable
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"pagoda hotel"
rented room with kitchenette and no pots,pan,limited utensils.disposal not working,No Hot water during day!!!! could not take a tub bath because no provisions,Was not notified that pool could not use because of construction work! rates for rental should have been lower.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014