All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
1525 Rycroft St, Honolulu, HI, 96814, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Aloha"
Staff was friendly and accommodating; hotel overall good; good location near shopping; very limited hotel parking on site but ample parking across the street in the Ross for Less parking garage; room was small, window A/C very noisy, only 2 small elevators and had to wait when checking in to fit guests and luggage, only 2 working washing machines; I did appreciate the convenience of the hotel chain shuttle.
7 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Cleanliness"
Cleaning the room was slow. Two or three days we ended up just asking for towels because we wanted to come back to the room in the afternoon after leaving it for at least 5 hours.
8 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was nice with the exception of the bathroom. My family and I have been using this hotel for more than 30 years. The bathroom has not been upgraded since I can remember. Seems like the original fixtures. Tub and basin discolored and cracking. Shower head clogged with hard water deposits. Water leaks from both control knobs for the shower. Best part about the hotel is its location. It is close to shopping centers and many restaurants. Also, the 'convenience fees' and other mandatory fees made the cost comparable to many much higher end hotels and resorts.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
mark m.
old hotel. Noisy window air conditioner. Small pool. could not enjoy with all the rowdy children jumping in and out.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Decent place to stay if you're just going with the flow. But if you're in a hurry, may want to stay elsewhere. Check-in/check-out process is slow, since registration staff also has to answer phones while they're assisting you; elevators are also slow...2 elevators used by guests and workers. Staff was really friendly.
3 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Marian
"Won't be back room 151 at Pagoda for sure!"
Front desk was not helpful. At check in, they were quite friendly and gave us a "courtesy" DVD rental card with wifi password. We were not informed until checkout that the card costs $10. The hotel staff said he "didn't believe” nobody told us of the convenience fee, as “the manager would have told you." The "manager" had told us at check in that we could stay until 2pm at no additional charge. The next day, upon returning from lunch at 1pm, we discovered our keys had been deactivated. The woman at the front desk told us that he would never have said that to us since 1pm is the time of checkout (extended)" At 1pm she told us we have to be out by 130pm. We checked in at 11 pm. The room was hot and muggy; A/C leaked and wasn't cooling the room properly. The remote for the TV wasn’t working so we called the front desk. We called three times and were assured the remote would arrive “shortly” each time. We waited up until 130 am because we didn't want to be woken suddenly. A maintenance team showed up knocking on our door loudly at 8am!! We were leaving the island to move to the mainland and needed our rest. Overall I would not stay at this hotel again unless management and team can get on the same page. The front desk team can stop being so rude and inconsiderate. We will try to get our fee back as we one: never used the amenities and two: were highly inconvenienced by broken AC, not working remote, early wake-up on a day we needed to sleep in, and by the rude staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Good Location"
It's still a pretty good hotel with a reasonable price in a convention location. This trip was a family business so no shopping or other stuffs.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
SUET
"Very nice stay"
Very nice. I liked the 10% discount at the restaurant. I was disappointed when the internet wasn't working one of the days, but it got fixed by evening. My dad stayed in one of the rooms i'd reserved and didn't use the internet or shuttle, etc so it would have been nice if i didn't have to pay the $10/night fee for such extra amenities.
6 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Valerie
"Stay @ Pagoda"
It is nice experience staying there... its on downtown and variety of options for food & travelling around
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Sundar Singh
"Dinner & entertainment in Waikiki. Retirement Cele"
We enjoyed our stay at the PAGODA. WE LOVE YOUR SHUTTLE TO WAIKIKI. THE DRIVER IS VERY NICE. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. ONE REQUEST IF THE SHUTTLE COULD HAVE THE LAST PICK UP AT 9:45.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Martha
"The perfect place to get away."
Pagoda hotel overall excellent. The staff was helpful, pleasant, and friendly. Location of the hotel is in walking distance to everything. The hotel facilities were clean and with a pleasant atmosphere. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. Microwave and coffee maker was in perfect operating conditions and easy to operate. Refrigerator was perfect temperature. Bathroom clean and with more than enough toiletries and towels. I had a relaxing mini vacation.
1 night trip May 25, 2015
Sharolyn
"It was fine. Loved the mattress!!"
It was just fine. I like the Pagoda & will probably stay there again.
Other trip May 24, 2015
a grandmother,
"A Wonderful Birthday overnight trip."
Everything was good and we love the renovations. Being without a car, it was wonderful to be offered their Shuttle service. The only negative thing was being unable to use their WiFi because it wasn't secured (the front desk was surprised when I told them). I would stay their again when on Oahu.
1 night trip with friends May 19, 2015
Saundra
"High Price"
Prices at Pago is getting to high, to many charges for this and that!!
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Pure Aloha!!"
Excellent and great service!
5 night trip May 10, 2015
We stayed one night prior to my admittance to Kapiolani Women & Children's Center for surgery and I have to say that I had one of the best night's sleep in a long time. The bed and pillows were so very comfortable! We can see that the hotel is undergoing remodeling and it's looking pretty darn good! Mahalo for a great pre-surgery stay!!!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Good location in town, parking across the street"
This is an older hotel in good central location. It take a couple of years to get the remodeling done. Big rooms in tower, and the best part is relatively cheap ($10/night) parking in garage across the street above Ross Dress for less. Great location across the street from Walmart & Sam's Club, lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance. Quick drive to Ala Moana beach, Waikiki and H-1 freeway to get around the island. I like the location and the price is reasonable.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Greg
"good for a night"
Room was Ok for a night, location great
3 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Lorrin
"Your location is awesome.."
My wife and I both enjoyed our stay at your hotel..
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
robert
"Pagoda Hotel"
Rooms have been renovated since my last stay. Nice rooms. I was very surprised and satisfied with the Pagoda.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Pagoda Hotel in Honolulu, HI"
The room was in terrible condition. It was very old, dirty, dingy & very uninviting. It was not in a good part of the city. Their restaurant was very expensive. It was a terrible experience.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Punchbowl Visit"
Good central location, local traffic & away from tourist areas. Convenient for buses. Room good, clean & comfortable. Lobby & elevator area under renovation, so not in best condition. Upper floors apparently in better shape than lower floors, where I stayed before. Room service was slow, but may have been related to construction. Would consider stay in the future.
3 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
Randolph
"Not high class, but has local charm"
The room was old and a bit worn. The louvered window wouldn't close to block street noise. But the room had a nice old time Hawaii feel. The room included coffee maker, fridge, and a safe. The staff was very friendly. The lobby area was undergoing renovations so you had to walk through a construction area. I think this hotel is used mainly by Hawaii people visiting from the outer islands. The hotel is associated with the very nice Pagoda restaurant next door. The restaurant gives a 10% discount for Pagado hotel people.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"My overdue stay at the Pagoda"
It's been awhile since I stayed at the Pagoda Hotel due to me technically being homeless, but it was a stay worth every penny. I rewarded myself the stay for my birthday (04 April), and enjoyed it to the max, along with my daughter, the only family member that could be with me on my special day. My daughter wants to do the hotel stay on a monthly basis, but due to lack of finances, I suggested maybe we can do the hotel stay on a quarterly basis. In ending, the Pagoda Hotel has always been my number one choice since the mid 70's, or earlier. If it wasn't for the ongoing renovations, my ratings would be all 5's!!! Mahalo, and hope to be registering again in the very near future. Bernard SC Ching
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Tiger50
"Far from a resort"
In need of a total renovation. Very rough around the edges. The resort fee is a laugh as this is far from a resort.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"service was excellent"
Elevator and hallways in below average conditions. They were renovating the check-in area and had to check in the back utility room.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"Pagoda Hotel"
Lobby undergoing renovations so tempo check-in area small and sometimes many people waiting. Only chose this 50+ yrs hotel because of its close proximity to Ala Moana Ctr, WalMart, Walgreen's and many restaurants all within 1/4 mile walk. I stayed in a moderate room which badly needs refurbishing. Only needed a room for sleeping and showering, as most of the day I was out.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Under Construction"
They are doing renovations on the main lobby. Check-in is in a room the size of a closet. Very inconvenient and line forms quickly and we waited outside in the heat. I had to go back two times because my room key didn't work.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Sad commentary on what was once a charming place"
Noisy air conditioner, needing repair. Sink very discolored and chipped. Bathtub old and gray. Towels very old, rough and off color. Pool cold and absolutely filthy with dead bugs and small rubbish pieces.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
"Run down in Honolulu"
Two of us arrived a day early in Honolulu before taking a cruise. This hotel was close to the pier and that's all I can say that's positive about it. They charged a fee that included things we did not want or use (ex. a local newspaper). I had to pay extra for parking too. The hotel is very run down but to give them credit, it looks like it is being renovated.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Eileen
"NO WATER FOR 2 DAYS!"
The water was turned off from 10 am to 3 pm for 2 days. It made it very difficult as we were at the hotel to attend a memorial service on the first day of the lack of water. I think we should be compensated for those 2 days. I like the Pagoda whenever we come to Honolulu, but was very disappointed for this stay.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Ellen S
"Don't upgrade room w/breakfast"
Requested room w/o feather down comforter because of severe allergies received one anyways, also don't upgrade to breakfast not worth it... Only able to use coupon from 7am to 9am.. And options were eggs(scrambled only) scoop of rice and whatever meat they wanted to give you that day. Hotel is close to stores and restaurants.. Close walking distance to beach, Ross located right across the street as well as Walmart..
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Adventure at Pagoda Hotel"
We had booking with complementary breakfast for two. The breakfast was poor. WE cancelled it. The motel staff did not charge $10 facility charge. WE pad $25more for the breakfast. The hotel is undergoing extensive repairs. So the situation was quite uneasy
7 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Om
"Too much costruction noise"
Very loud during day from all the work at 8 am noise starts
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
andre
"Good Location"
Inconvenienced due to construction. "Convenience" fee should have been waived during this period
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Not a good location"
really hard to find the location, and when we stay there, the hotel is under construction, which is really make us uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Jing
"not as nice as in the past"
major renovation going on
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"It was fine"
Quality of the room was equal or better than the more expensive hotels in Waikiki. Parking is cheaper and much more accessible than the atrociously tight garages downtown.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"A Winner"
A well priced hotel in a great location - within walking distance to beaches, shopping centers, and numerous restaurants. I loved that the parking garage was conveniently located right across the street and only $10/day. Hotel staff were very friendly and courteous. I would definitely stay at the Pagoda again
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"dghy cf"
Was good
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Benjamink
"awesome hotel ."
pagoda hotel is good location to go to almona shopping mall, walmart, and various korean restaurant but it is little far from waikiki beach. but they have a shuttle bus to go to waikiki beach 8:30 am to 9 pm. but i never took the shuttle bus. if you want to walk to waikiki beach, it takes about 15 mins or 20 mins. Also, they have a free dvd machine which i love it. hotel condition is very clean, and friendly employees. I don't remember they have extra charge fee (resort fee) or not. but it is an affordable place to stay in hawaii.
2 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
Convenient location. Always a restaurant within walking distance 24 hours a day.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Kirby
The staff were excellent and helpful. However sharing a room with other adults was alittle hard as no area to sit and watch television and relax.Loved the location to shopping areas.
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Brenday and Murray
"We were there for an overnight post surgery stay."
It was close to surgery, close to doctor's office. We will use it again.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Central Dining & Shopping"
Stayed overnight for a weekend meeting. I like the convenience of the variety of dining choices 24 hours a day. Only minutes by foot from Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Kirby
"Good location w restaurants mall, Walmart Ross nea"
Good central location in honolulu close proximity to restaurants (one in hotel a lil on expensive side) shopping via shuttle service to mall,
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Business and Pleasure"
First time staying there and it was just what I needed as for business location to downtown and the areas I needed to get to,walked to most of the and reasonable cab fare to others.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great hotel and Great location!"
Great hotel!!!!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Rodney
"Comfort and convenient"
A getaway from a busy schedule at work to relax
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
Eddie
"Staff"
I have been staying at the Pagoda whenever I visit the islands for the past 10 or so years. From the minute I speak with the Front Desk to the Housekeeping Crew, I totally enjoy my stay. Everyone is always so pleasant willing to do what they can to make my stay comfortable. Mahalo!
Agnes