All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America

Delicious food
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"Punchbowl Visit"
Good central location, local traffic & away from tourist areas. Convenient for buses. Room good, clean & comfortable. Lobby & elevator area under renovation, so not in best condition. Upper floors apparently in better shape than lower floors, where I stayed before. Room service was slow, but may have been related to construction. Would consider stay in the future.
3 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
Randolph
"Not high class, but has local charm"
The room was old and a bit worn. The louvered window wouldn't close to block street noise. But the room had a nice old time Hawaii feel. The room included coffee maker, fridge, and a safe. The staff was very friendly. The lobby area was undergoing renovations so you had to walk through a construction area. I think this hotel is used mainly by Hawaii people visiting from the outer islands. The hotel is associated with the very nice Pagoda restaurant next door. The restaurant gives a 10% discount for Pagado hotel people.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"My overdue stay at the Pagoda"
It's been awhile since I stayed at the Pagoda Hotel due to me technically being homeless, but it was a stay worth every penny. I rewarded myself the stay for my birthday (04 April), and enjoyed it to the max, along with my daughter, the only family member that could be with me on my special day. My daughter wants to do the hotel stay on a monthly basis, but due to lack of finances, I suggested maybe we can do the hotel stay on a quarterly basis. In ending, the Pagoda Hotel has always been my number one choice since the mid 70's, or earlier. If it wasn't for the ongoing renovations, my ratings would be all 5's!!! Mahalo, and hope to be registering again in the very near future. Bernard SC Ching
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Tiger50
"Far from a resort"
In need of a total renovation. Very rough around the edges. The resort fee is a laugh as this is far from a resort.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"service was excellent"
Elevator and hallways in below average conditions. They were renovating the check-in area and had to check in the back utility room.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"Pagoda Hotel"
Lobby undergoing renovations so tempo check-in area small and sometimes many people waiting. Only chose this 50+ yrs hotel because of its close proximity to Ala Moana Ctr, WalMart, Walgreen's and many restaurants all within 1/4 mile walk. I stayed in a moderate room which badly needs refurbishing. Only needed a room for sleeping and showering, as most of the day I was out.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Under Construction"
They are doing renovations on the main lobby. Check-in is in a room the size of a closet. Very inconvenient and line forms quickly and we waited outside in the heat. I had to go back two times because my room key didn't work.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Sad commentary on what was once a charming place"
Noisy air conditioner, needing repair. Sink very discolored and chipped. Bathtub old and gray. Towels very old, rough and off color. Pool cold and absolutely filthy with dead bugs and small rubbish pieces.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
"Run down in Honolulu"
Two of us arrived a day early in Honolulu before taking a cruise. This hotel was close to the pier and that's all I can say that's positive about it. They charged a fee that included things we did not want or use (ex. a local newspaper). I had to pay extra for parking too. The hotel is very run down but to give them credit, it looks like it is being renovated.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Eileen
"NO WATER FOR 2 DAYS!"
The water was turned off from 10 am to 3 pm for 2 days. It made it very difficult as we were at the hotel to attend a memorial service on the first day of the lack of water. I think we should be compensated for those 2 days. I like the Pagoda whenever we come to Honolulu, but was very disappointed for this stay.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Ellen S
"Don't upgrade room w/breakfast"
Requested room w/o feather down comforter because of severe allergies received one anyways, also don't upgrade to breakfast not worth it... Only able to use coupon from 7am to 9am.. And options were eggs(scrambled only) scoop of rice and whatever meat they wanted to give you that day. Hotel is close to stores and restaurants.. Close walking distance to beach, Ross located right across the street as well as Walmart..
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Adventure at Pagoda Hotel"
We had booking with complementary breakfast for two. The breakfast was poor. WE cancelled it. The motel staff did not charge $10 facility charge. WE pad $25more for the breakfast. The hotel is undergoing extensive repairs. So the situation was quite uneasy
7 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Om
"Too much costruction noise"
Very loud during day from all the work at 8 am noise starts
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
andre
"Good Location"
Inconvenienced due to construction. "Convenience" fee should have been waived during this period
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Not a good location"
really hard to find the location, and when we stay there, the hotel is under construction, which is really make us uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Jing
"not as nice as in the past"
major renovation going on
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"It was fine"
Quality of the room was equal or better than the more expensive hotels in Waikiki. Parking is cheaper and much more accessible than the atrociously tight garages downtown.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Pot smoking in the parking lot and from there it went downhill to the point we recieved a refund and went elsewhere.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"A Winner"
A well priced hotel in a great location - within walking distance to beaches, shopping centers, and numerous restaurants. I loved that the parking garage was conveniently located right across the street and only $10/day. Hotel staff were very friendly and courteous. I would definitely stay at the Pagoda again
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"dghy cf"
Was good
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Benjamink
"awesome hotel ."
pagoda hotel is good location to go to almona shopping mall, walmart, and various korean restaurant but it is little far from waikiki beach. but they have a shuttle bus to go to waikiki beach 8:30 am to 9 pm. but i never took the shuttle bus. if you want to walk to waikiki beach, it takes about 15 mins or 20 mins. Also, they have a free dvd machine which i love it. hotel condition is very clean, and friendly employees. I don't remember they have extra charge fee (resort fee) or not. but it is an affordable place to stay in hawaii.
2 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
Convenient location. Always a restaurant within walking distance 24 hours a day.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Kirby
The staff were excellent and helpful. However sharing a room with other adults was alittle hard as no area to sit and watch television and relax.Loved the location to shopping areas.
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Brenday and Murray
"We were there for an overnight post surgery stay."
It was close to surgery, close to doctor's office. We will use it again.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Central Dining & Shopping"
Stayed overnight for a weekend meeting. I like the convenience of the variety of dining choices 24 hours a day. Only minutes by foot from Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Kirby
"Good location w restaurants mall, Walmart Ross nea"
Good central location in honolulu close proximity to restaurants (one in hotel a lil on expensive side) shopping via shuttle service to mall,
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Business and Pleasure"
First time staying there and it was just what I needed as for business location to downtown and the areas I needed to get to,walked to most of the and reasonable cab fare to others.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Somewhat old and dirty"
The hotel felt kind of dirty with noticeable stains on the carpets and lots of dust all around. The air conditioner in the room had considerable dirt in it and also what appeared to be mold, so we were afraid to use it. The hotel was nice enough to move us to a new room, but that air conditioner was in even worse condition. They did have a shuttle bus that took you around to the different hotel properties, which was nice, but the pool was quite small and the elevators were also quite small, so we had to wait often and take turns to ride up to our rooms. Overall, I think the hotel should spend some additional money to revamp the rooms and make them more modern. Also, additional staff should be utilized to clean the rooms and hallways more thoroughly. I noticed leftover food containers sitting outside in various parts of the hotel for over a day.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great hotel and Great location!"
Great hotel!!!!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Rodney
"Comfort and convenient"
A getaway from a busy schedule at work to relax
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
Eddie
"Staff"
I have been staying at the Pagoda whenever I visit the islands for the past 10 or so years. From the minute I speak with the Front Desk to the Housekeeping Crew, I totally enjoy my stay. Everyone is always so pleasant willing to do what they can to make my stay comfortable. Mahalo!
Agnes
"Very conveniently located."
Had a great experience here; love the restaurant; location.
"Vacation"
I enjoyed my stay. One of the best location on oahu..its convinient for those who cannot drive on the island
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Backson
"all purpose hotel"
Very relaxing, comfortable hotel, convenient with shops in walking distance
1 night trip Nov 11, 2014
Eddie
"Awesome Convenience"
Comfortable close to shopping, restaurants very convenient also close to the beach. Great customer service
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Victoria
"I stayed in the room less than 15 hours"
General feeling,When I enter the room it was very hot and I had to look for someone to assist me in turning on the air conditioner. A window type air con without remote control and when the was really cold I unplugged the power.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"No longer guest friendly"
I have stayed here for years. I won't stay here again. They were the local favorite for a clean, comfortable place to stay for folks from neighbor islands. No more. They are under new ownership, and the attitude in the staff, the policies they have implemented for guests and other things show their change in attitude. They are no longer a neighbor island/guest friendly hotel. I was very disappointed in many things on this stay.
4 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
MARILYN
"Reasons I was pleased"
I found my stay to be very pleasant. Perhaps the construction listed by others was not happening during my visit. I found the service to be good, friendly and helpful. It is very near Waikiki beach, nice international restaurants, and only a half block from Walmart for the things I forgot and some inexpensive gift shopping. Higher quality shopping was also very close at the Ala Moana mall. I walked everywhere I wanted to go. Secure access to rooms was a nice feature, I found my room probably needs some updating, but overall, I was very pleased.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"we got what we paid for..."
Front Desk Clerk Bill was Awesome...old hotel but clean and spacious...parking $10 fee self parking across the street Ross building...atendant was rude If your planning to stay in enjoy the hotel and facilities This hotel is not for you...but if your out and enjoying hawaii this hotel is not bad...
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Mohan
"Old and disgusting"
i was there on business. you know it is bad when they tell you you cant have guest after a certain times. Needs to be remodeled and cleaned up.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Bad"
Terrible experience. They put us in the "Pagota Terraces" which were converted old apartments. This is the first time I've stayed in a "hotel" that the hot water did not work. Lot a drop of hot, all cold. Worse part if the hotel knew about it amd didnt say a work when we checked in. Stay away feom this place
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Pagoda"
I love the resturant! The fish are neat! I am a builder and I appreciate the structure and layout! The hotel is old but I like older hotels on average. The people who work there all very nice.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Chad R Warrington
"Affordable, clean and convenient"
Very conveniently located near the shopping center, beach and WalMart. Rooms are clean and brightly redecorated. Beds are okay - pillows could be better. Room furniture was being upgraded. Bathtub porcelain refinish was peeling off but covered with a non-slip mat. Air conditioner was noisy. Overall great value for the price. Free internet is wired. There is a parking fee and resort fee added.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
I loved the house keeping service. They were always very polite and did a great job on cleaning our room each day. As for one of the staff members at the front desk we weren't greeted in an aloha manner. Good thing the lovely manager stepped in,she saved our whole experience! D
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"central to everything"
awesome, enjoyed it wish didn't have to go home.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Gavin Walker
"Close to lots of shopping"
The hotel is close to the beach and some shopping and good foods. Staff are friendly and price is just right.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"The hotel is close to Ala Moana Center"
We like the hotel thats why we always stay there. Both the hotel and restaurant are good. The employees are friendly and hospitable. They make you feel like you belong. Thanks Expedia for assisting us in our reservation.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Jan
"Noisy"
expensive
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
Crystal
Great location close to all shopping center and restaurants
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Hotel is well located near the Ala Moana shopping center. Room was nicely furnished and made our stay a pleasant one.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014