All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
4150 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75204, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

• Value
    Delicious food
    Great pool
"Weekend get away in Dallas"
Just went down to stay the night. Very clean hotel right off the highway & very close to bars and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Decent hotel would stay again."
Stayed here for one night to go to a concert at Gexa Pavilion. Was very clean, the staff was super nice, and the breakfast wasn't bad, just ran out of eggs quickly as there were a lot of people. Bed was comfy as were the pillows! Room had a microwave and a fridge. Would definitley stay here again. Word of advice, if you are planning on taking a taxi anywhere, use Uber instead! I tried it for the first time from this hotel to the Gexa Pavilion, only cost me $7.51, was picked up by a Black Denali, very clean (cleaner than any cab I've ever been in) and the driver was super friendly! On the way back I was picked up by a white Grand Terrain, spotless, and the driver was just as nice, even drove throught a fast food place for us! Great service!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Adrienne
"Great Value"
Great value, good neighborhood, my only complaint would be the fact that they were re doing the parking lot, which was smelly, and a nuisance. The breakfast was good though, and rooms were updated, clean with plenty of towels.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
A. N
Room was secluded and Quiet. Parking was a little tough when we got there. It was however very late and best spots taken but managed. Very helpful staff and great continental breakfast.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Surprised"
would stay again
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
Rene
"Pleasantly surprised"
Pleaseantly surprised by this hotel nothing but smiles from us great location to Gexa, good neighborhood, friendly service close to a few eating places right off of I75.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Corey
"Would Stay Again"
It was nice for a one night stay.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Quick Romantic Getaway"
Went here for a quick romantic getaway with my boyfriend and we were both very pleased. The hotel was centrally located to everything in Downtown Dallas and almost all the things we did were within a 10-15 minute drive. The room was clean and although it was close to the interstate the noise did not bother us too much and in fact we barely paid attention to it. I made special accommodation request before my arrival and they were fulfilled with no problems whatsoever! Will definitely be staying here again in the near future!
2 night romance trip May 27, 2015
GERALYN
"Not that great"
The hotel was okay but not worth the money I spent on it. Their were a couple of switches in the room that did not work and the radio was broke where it would come on at random times and wake me up.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
Matthew
The room was comfortable and clean. Nice hot breakfast included.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Not great, not horrible... But okay."
Nice place to stay for a quick getaway. There were people being loud in the parking lot outside our room until about 3:30 am, of course that's not the hotels fault. Our room sort of smelled like a heavy smoker had stayed there previously, and they tried to cover it up with air freshener. Very strong air freshener. Note, it was a non smoking room. Over all, I'd stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Great place to stay. Plenty of free parking. The breakfast was a full breakfast with eggs, sausage and waffles. It was really good!
3 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Coleman
"great moments"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. The clerk that checked me in was awesome. Very friendly and great attitude.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Robin
"Friendly staff, nice hotel, central location"
This isn't the Ritz by any means but very nice for the money. Location was central to downtown and close to Greenville Dist. If you're looking for a clean, value friendly hotel in this area, this is your hotel.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Jarrett
It was nice no problems. Also it has great location.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"OK for one night"
Chosen for location and price. Everything else is just OK. My wife probably would not stay there.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Good Location"
The staff was friendly and attentive. The room was clean, but carpets looked old. Restroom was also clean. The location was the best.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
JM
"Good value, clean and comfortable, highway noise"
Excellent value. Good location. 2.7 or 3 miles from downtown. Rooms clean and comfortable with enough room to spread out, work and do yoga. Be sure to try out the BuzzBrews restaurant on the same parking lot. There is steady highway noise. When heading downtown, take city streets NOT the highway. Much easier for strangers and much less likely to end up in the wrong part of town.
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Dallas overnighter"
This was just a quick stay for convenience, and I found exactly what I needed...a decent hotel at a reasonable price, and in close proximity to where I needed to be.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Will
"Reasonably priced; close to our places of interest"
Air conditioning though working as far as room temperature was concerned, was a constant source of noise and drafts - it was as older model and constantly turned on and off. The room we had was next to the ice machine which was used extensively - especially in the early morning. Outside noise was a distraction virtually throughout the day and several times during each of the 3 nights we stayed there.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Unofortunately not a 4/5 experience"
Overall amenities were as expected with some hick-ups. Parking is a challenge if you are coming late. Carpet was very dirty in the room. And on exit, the hotel 'mistakenly' overcharged me from Expedia booking price which was surprising as it never happened and I almost did not notice. When asked, I was charged 'again' for the right price, and was promised will be returned original invoice in a few days!!!! Interesting.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Very good Dallas stay!"
Very good place for a downtown Dallas stay! We stayed 4 nights and were very happy!!
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Kent
Not a good one rooms was small bad smell and sheets was dirty
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Other than the bathroom ceiling leaking and the occasionally loud people living to the hotel, it was very nice. I would stay here again if in the area. The hotel personnel and breakfast was great. The hotel was a little difficult to get into and out of. Food close by.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Emmie
"comfy and adequate for my needs... :)"
Stayed two nights here and was very satisfied with room and service. Breakfast was quite good as well with scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, etc etc.. Good job guys!
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Stay somewhere else."
Despite offering parking for hotel guests, the lot is also shared with a 24/7 restaurant. On a weekend night, I was instructed to park in a fire line with a rental car which did not feel safe or appropriate. Hotel staff were of no help when I asked for some explanation. Definitely the worst Best Western I've ever stayed at too.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Sean
"Nice hotel, could use some upgrades."
Nice hotel. Clean and friendly. WIFI is spotty and the hot water comes in and out.
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"I'll be back."
Very nice place. Clean, quiet, good bed, wonderful shower, convenient diner with good food just a few steps away.
5 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"great stay"
We stayed for one night. Bed was comfy. Room was clean and updated! Had free breakfast which was great. Great price for our one night stay. Easy to get to our locations...convention center and JFK musuem.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Natalie
"Excellent Place to Stay"
Stayed for medical reasons - appointment with Baylor Scott & White. Will be staying again for medical treatments. Very close to the medical area. Room was very comfortable and clean. Hot breakfast was a real plus.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Sandra
"Great location....inexpensive....comfortable"
Began hotel stay with a friendly staff. The room was great; very comfortable, clean and was surprised that it was so quiet and soundproof. I will use this hotel again. The price for the location to downtown was perfect.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Ok, but..."
Older dated hotel, carpet needs changing updated bath features. Next to truckers Motel 6. However close to event we attended - convenient
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
"Good value. Interior nicer than exterior."
2nd Time here. Good location in central Big D. Close to where I need to be and relatively cheap and nicer than a cut-rate place. Decent hotel breakfast. BuzzBrews is right on property if you want a really good breakfast. Rooms are nice - don't be fooled by exterior.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Boniface J
"One night stay for Avett Brothers show"
Just there for one night for a concert at South Side Ballroom. The room was fine. The service was just ok. We asked the girl at the desk if she knew anything about getting a cab to and from the venue. She was absolutely no help. We figured it out though. The free breakfast looked and smelled good but we had plans to meet friends for brunch. The little Buzz Brew Cafe next door was nice for a quick dinner before our show. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Candace
"Great last minute deal close to Dallas."
Had an emergency last minute stay here for my sister's wedding. Had extra family come in town and we didn't book enough hotels in advance, so was able to book a couple days early. Room was great, close to uptown Dallas where the wedding was. Easy access to 75 and several restaurants close by to walk too for lunch. Great value for location, would definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
JOHN
"No wifi"
It was impossible to have wifi.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Ferial
"Exactly What You'd Expect"
Typical American style hotel. Comfortable. Good but not great breakfast.You leave satisfied.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Fleetwood Mac"
Nice room everything was great ecept the toilet was dirty and some type of spot on TV after some self cleaning it was great !
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Clean, close to uptown area, fine for this class of hotel
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Cozy well run place to relax."
We enjoyed our stay-everything was great-we would stay there again.
3 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
RoseMary
"Don't stay if in a wheelchair."
Thee room was very clean. The staff was very helpful. I had stated that my husband was in a wheelchair so they put us on the first floor. But the parking wasn't conducive for a wheelchair. There was a lip to go over from the car to the room. We did park in the handicap parking but had to go a little bit to our room. The bathroom wasn't very well equipped for wheelchairs. The wheelchair wouldn't fit into the bathroom. The handrail they did have in the bathroom couldn't be reached from the toilet.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Valerie
Check in was quick. I like that the parking lot was sort of enclosed. We went and saw the trailer park boys, & we didn't have any trouble with the parking lot being over filled. Everything was very clean. We got a smoking room and it didn't stink so that's a plus! The pillows blankets and king size bed was quite comfy. I very much enjoyed our stay! :)
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Bryttany Dawn
"Quick trip, but will be back"
Planned on staying two days but left a day early, but enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Feb 17, 2015
Jeffery
"Great location, good price"
Definitely a great way to save a few bucks on a stay near downtown! Parking is tight with the Beerbrew's cafe sharing a parking lot, but the area was pretty safe and close to lots of cool stuff. Kinda weird that the housekeeping staff knocks on the doors before 10 am to determine if you are still there or not, even with the deadbolt locked. But comfortable and convenient, nonetheless.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Pleasant staff and great location but I received multiple bug bites after staying a night. I'm not convinced they were 'bed bugs' so did not report the issue but I I did receive bites from 'something' in the room which creeps me out. The WIFI connection is also HORRIBLE and the noise from the interstate is pretty irritating.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good stay"
The location of the hotel is great. Easy access to Citycenter which offers bars and restaurants. 15 minutes away from Galleria. The breakfast was great. I would work on the coffee, coffee was water down at least to my taste. When you visit out of town you would like to be recommended locations to try out. I did ask for options from front desk and was simply asked to google. Which I though was funny.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Simple and clean rooms"
I stayed at the Cityplace for a business trip. I really appreciate Best Western hotels with free parking, breakfast and internet. The hotel is very good for what you pay, the rooms are simple but clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is free, not much I would eat there but there is options. I travel to Dallas frequently and will probably be booking this hotel again soon.
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Tatiana
"Great Location!!"
We stayed here one night for a quick getaway for a basketball game at SMU. The location was absolutely perfect. Just off the highway, easy access to bars/restaurants in Uptown, a short drive to downtown, and less than 5 minutes from George Bush Library and JFK museum. There is also a great little place to eat right next to the hotel that is open 24 hours a day!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"great location in Dallas"
short visit to Dallas to see family
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Janice
"Worthwhile motel in vicinity of uptown Dallas"
The upsides -Clean, comfortable, spacious one-king bedroom featured large, supportive bed; big and useful computer desk; recliner AND computer chair; coffee table; flat panel TV; micro/fridge combo; hair dryer; coffeemaker -Convenient location, easy access to 75, service roads, restaurants, shops, etc. -Everything was appropriately functional (TV, toilet, shower, hot water, etc) -Plenty of storage/closet space and counter/table space -Included breakfast met expectations (juices, coffee/tea, milk, yogurt, fruits, cereal, breads/bagels, pastries, and the like). -Reasonable rates The downsides -direct exterior access to rooms means carpets will be stained by guests' shoes -bedroom lighting on the dim side -my room did not have facial tissue in the slot under the bathroom sink -slightly tight parking spaces -tiny fitness center and slightly cramped lobby/breakfast area (but acceptable) -room a-c/heater is a continuous operation unit, so fan noise is constant Overall, recommended motel for budget minded folks and those looking for convenience as well.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015