All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Delicious food
    Great pool
    Clean
    Great room
"Great little motor inn, for a great rate."
Neighborhood is a bit shaky, lots of folks looking for a meal, BUY, the hotel and staff are top notch, especially for the price. Nice clean room, looked to be refurbished recently. The operators are on site, and very conscientious. Some great restaurants very close by, we would stay again. Thanks City Place Inn, good job!
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Was ok but people were very noisy early in morning especially the cleaning people.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
I enjoyed staying here just the comfort made it worthwhile.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Lorraine
"My Stay for the Mary Kay Seminar"
This was a great place to stay and still close to Downtown Dallas.
6 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Esther
"Worst Western"
The carpet was so nasty that we had to always wear our shoes. It turned the bottom of our feet and socks black with filth. The parking lot was loud and busy all day and night. The guests were from such a low class that they swam in their underwear and would stand outside talking on their cell phones in their boxers. The day clerk was absolutely great but she was about the only good thing this hotel had to offer. I stay in Best Western hotels about 6-10 weeks a year but I have never found one as poor as this one. I have stayed in Motel 6 motels that were 5 star in comparison to this hotel. Do not stay here!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Les
Great place, very clean and well maintained
3 night trip Jul 17, 2015
"Best Westren cityplace beed abck"
Its a good hotel with reasonable price. we enjoyed our stay.
5 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Nageswara
Very nice hotel. Had everything I needed - microwave and refridgerator plus a good spot to park my car. I will definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Christine
"Great little hotel"
Of the 4 hotels we stayed in this trip, this one had the best fitness room. Good breakfast and a clean, comfortable room. Convenient to several Dallas museums.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
Great staff, extremely helpful. Had a nice stay.
5 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Dallas2015"
Good value for money and while the breakfast was nice, it was the same every day. Wifi works well and it is a $12 one way cab ride into town. It is about a 40 min cab ride from DFW (depending on traffic) and unless you use "uber" you will pay about $55 for the journey. 7/11 is nearby (3 mins) and the G.W.Bush Presidential Library is 2 miles away. ($15 one way cab fare. Would use same hotel again, but would definitely hire a car to move around.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Ian
"very nice"
It was good- clean- great breakfast
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"Weekend get away in Dallas"
Just went down to stay the night. Very clean hotel right off the highway & very close to bars and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Decent hotel would stay again."
Stayed here for one night to go to a concert at Gexa Pavilion. Was very clean, the staff was super nice, and the breakfast wasn't bad, just ran out of eggs quickly as there were a lot of people. Bed was comfy as were the pillows! Room had a microwave and a fridge. Would definitley stay here again. Word of advice, if you are planning on taking a taxi anywhere, use Uber instead! I tried it for the first time from this hotel to the Gexa Pavilion, only cost me $7.51, was picked up by a Black Denali, very clean (cleaner than any cab I've ever been in) and the driver was super friendly! On the way back I was picked up by a white Grand Terrain, spotless, and the driver was just as nice, even drove throught a fast food place for us! Great service!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Adrienne
"Great Value"
Great value, good neighborhood, my only complaint would be the fact that they were re doing the parking lot, which was smelly, and a nuisance. The breakfast was good though, and rooms were updated, clean with plenty of towels.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
A. N
Room was secluded and Quiet. Parking was a little tough when we got there. It was however very late and best spots taken but managed. Very helpful staff and great continental breakfast.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Surprised"
would stay again
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
Rene
"Pleasantly surprised"
Pleaseantly surprised by this hotel nothing but smiles from us great location to Gexa, good neighborhood, friendly service close to a few eating places right off of I75.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Corey
"Would Stay Again"
It was nice for a one night stay.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Quick Romantic Getaway"
Went here for a quick romantic getaway with my boyfriend and we were both very pleased. The hotel was centrally located to everything in Downtown Dallas and almost all the things we did were within a 10-15 minute drive. The room was clean and although it was close to the interstate the noise did not bother us too much and in fact we barely paid attention to it. I made special accommodation request before my arrival and they were fulfilled with no problems whatsoever! Will definitely be staying here again in the near future!
2 night romance trip May 27, 2015
GERALYN
"Not that great"
The hotel was okay but not worth the money I spent on it. Their were a couple of switches in the room that did not work and the radio was broke where it would come on at random times and wake me up.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
Matthew
The room was comfortable and clean. Nice hot breakfast included.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Not great, not horrible... But okay."
Nice place to stay for a quick getaway. There were people being loud in the parking lot outside our room until about 3:30 am, of course that's not the hotels fault. Our room sort of smelled like a heavy smoker had stayed there previously, and they tried to cover it up with air freshener. Very strong air freshener. Note, it was a non smoking room. Over all, I'd stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Great place to stay. Plenty of free parking. The breakfast was a full breakfast with eggs, sausage and waffles. It was really good!
3 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Coleman
"great moments"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. The clerk that checked me in was awesome. Very friendly and great attitude.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Robin
"Friendly staff, nice hotel, central location"
This isn't the Ritz by any means but very nice for the money. Location was central to downtown and close to Greenville Dist. If you're looking for a clean, value friendly hotel in this area, this is your hotel.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Jarrett
It was nice no problems. Also it has great location.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"OK for one night"
Chosen for location and price. Everything else is just OK. My wife probably would not stay there.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Good Location"
The staff was friendly and attentive. The room was clean, but carpets looked old. Restroom was also clean. The location was the best.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
JM
"Good value, clean and comfortable, highway noise"
Excellent value. Good location. 2.7 or 3 miles from downtown. Rooms clean and comfortable with enough room to spread out, work and do yoga. Be sure to try out the BuzzBrews restaurant on the same parking lot. There is steady highway noise. When heading downtown, take city streets NOT the highway. Much easier for strangers and much less likely to end up in the wrong part of town.
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Dallas overnighter"
This was just a quick stay for convenience, and I found exactly what I needed...a decent hotel at a reasonable price, and in close proximity to where I needed to be.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Will
"Reasonably priced; close to our places of interest"
Air conditioning though working as far as room temperature was concerned, was a constant source of noise and drafts - it was as older model and constantly turned on and off. The room we had was next to the ice machine which was used extensively - especially in the early morning. Outside noise was a distraction virtually throughout the day and several times during each of the 3 nights we stayed there.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Unofortunately not a 4/5 experience"
Overall amenities were as expected with some hick-ups. Parking is a challenge if you are coming late. Carpet was very dirty in the room. And on exit, the hotel 'mistakenly' overcharged me from Expedia booking price which was surprising as it never happened and I almost did not notice. When asked, I was charged 'again' for the right price, and was promised will be returned original invoice in a few days!!!! Interesting.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Very good Dallas stay!"
Very good place for a downtown Dallas stay! We stayed 4 nights and were very happy!!
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Kent
Not a good one rooms was small bad smell and sheets was dirty
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Other than the bathroom ceiling leaking and the occasionally loud people living to the hotel, it was very nice. I would stay here again if in the area. The hotel personnel and breakfast was great. The hotel was a little difficult to get into and out of. Food close by.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Emmie
"comfy and adequate for my needs... :)"
Stayed two nights here and was very satisfied with room and service. Breakfast was quite good as well with scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, etc etc.. Good job guys!
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Stay somewhere else."
Despite offering parking for hotel guests, the lot is also shared with a 24/7 restaurant. On a weekend night, I was instructed to park in a fire line with a rental car which did not feel safe or appropriate. Hotel staff were of no help when I asked for some explanation. Definitely the worst Best Western I've ever stayed at too.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Sean
"Nice hotel, could use some upgrades."
Nice hotel. Clean and friendly. WIFI is spotty and the hot water comes in and out.
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"I'll be back."
Very nice place. Clean, quiet, good bed, wonderful shower, convenient diner with good food just a few steps away.
5 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"great stay"
We stayed for one night. Bed was comfy. Room was clean and updated! Had free breakfast which was great. Great price for our one night stay. Easy to get to our locations...convention center and JFK musuem.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Natalie
"Excellent Place to Stay"
Stayed for medical reasons - appointment with Baylor Scott & White. Will be staying again for medical treatments. Very close to the medical area. Room was very comfortable and clean. Hot breakfast was a real plus.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Sandra
"Great location....inexpensive....comfortable"
Began hotel stay with a friendly staff. The room was great; very comfortable, clean and was surprised that it was so quiet and soundproof. I will use this hotel again. The price for the location to downtown was perfect.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Ok, but..."
Older dated hotel, carpet needs changing updated bath features. Next to truckers Motel 6. However close to event we attended - convenient
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
"Good value. Interior nicer than exterior."
2nd Time here. Good location in central Big D. Close to where I need to be and relatively cheap and nicer than a cut-rate place. Decent hotel breakfast. BuzzBrews is right on property if you want a really good breakfast. Rooms are nice - don't be fooled by exterior.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Boniface J
"One night stay for Avett Brothers show"
Just there for one night for a concert at South Side Ballroom. The room was fine. The service was just ok. We asked the girl at the desk if she knew anything about getting a cab to and from the venue. She was absolutely no help. We figured it out though. The free breakfast looked and smelled good but we had plans to meet friends for brunch. The little Buzz Brew Cafe next door was nice for a quick dinner before our show. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Candace
"Great last minute deal close to Dallas."
Had an emergency last minute stay here for my sister's wedding. Had extra family come in town and we didn't book enough hotels in advance, so was able to book a couple days early. Room was great, close to uptown Dallas where the wedding was. Easy access to 75 and several restaurants close by to walk too for lunch. Great value for location, would definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
JOHN
"No wifi"
It was impossible to have wifi.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Ferial
"Exactly What You'd Expect"
Typical American style hotel. Comfortable. Good but not great breakfast.You leave satisfied.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Fleetwood Mac"
Nice room everything was great ecept the toilet was dirty and some type of spot on TV after some self cleaning it was great !
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015