All hotels in Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2203 S 11th St, Kalamazoo, MI, 49009, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"A Ok..."
My over all stay was great. The bathroom could use a little more of an up date, but all in all no major issues. My room was even next to the laundry room and I didn't have any problems. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
TAYLOR
"Great for the night"
Great place to stay while we went out on New Year's Eve. Room had lots of space and the bed was comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Great Family stay for Great Price"
We have family in the area and decided to stay in a hotel instead of with them. Our room, although a bit dated, was incredibly comfortable. (We stayed in a different hotel in the area last time that was about the same price and rated higher, it was HORRIBLE, this hotel was 4X as good for the same money!!!) The staff was friendly, helpful and attentive. We will be back and recommend for other families looking for an affordable, comfortable place, with quick access to the highway, the university and downtown.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great fit for us."
Stayed for 2 nights while visiting family. Within 10 minutes of their home. Nice and safe-looking neighborhood. We went to Boyne City and on the trip back stayed at a different Baymont Inn to see if it was as nice as this one; it was. Would stay at either one again. Both very reasonably priced.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for the nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Kalamazoo.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
diane
"Leaky pipe"
Ok, but the pipe/drain leaked on the floor under the sink and the toilet was very noisy.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
booked ahead of time as this location was convenient.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good for overnight stay."
Room was good for an overnight stay but would have been crowded for an extended time. I did not like the sink being right as you walked into the room. Hotel cleanliness was good considering the remodeling going on. Service at the desk was minimal- the check-in was easy but staff were not very interactive. In addition, as we came in and out of the hotel, staff did not look up or greet us with a smile.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for choosing our hotel! I will talk to my staff on the issues mentioned! Thank you for bringing it to my attention. We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Norris
"Nice pet friendly hotel"
Convenient location near 131 highway, friendly staff, clean rooms and nice breakfast all for a great rate. They were remodeling the lobby fIoor tiles. I would definitively stay here again.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! we look forward to the next time we get to provide the same great service!!!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Alex
great hotel for a quick overnight stay. Very clean and comfortable. Would stay here again.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay, thank you for letting us know! We look forward to giving you the same great service next time you're here!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Clean and great price"
Clean and good location and service. The hotel could use some updates, but overall was very sufficient. I would stay here again for the price!
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for letting us know how your stay was. We look forward to seeing you again!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice Place"
The staff was very nice and cordial and friendly. The hotel was clean, but dated--some rough areas in maintenance. Worth the price
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We try our best to make each guest stay a pleasant experience. We rely on our guest to tell us how we can improve and be the best. Pls come see us again. You will be pleased with the upcoming renovations. We appreciate your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
Very Nice! I was pleasantly surprised and it was very economical.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for your review. The Baymont Inn East Kalamazoo is looking forward to your return visit. We are glad your stay is wonderful. We appreciate the feedback, we try our best to make sure each stay is pleasant.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice hotel experience."
The first time at a Baymont. It was nice. Hotel staff very pleasant. Only problem was trying to check out. We were in a hurry, had to pick up kid that was graduating. Found staff but had to tell her the room number and leave.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for the review. The Baymont Inn & staff is looking forward to welcoming you back. We strive to make each guest stay a pleasant experience. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Teresa
"Very pleased"
I only spent one night. I left at 5:30 am so I was not able to use the free breakfast option. Room had more than I needed for my brief stay. The location is very quiet and little traffic but easy access to the highway. As a single woman traveling alone, I would stay at this Baymont Inn again.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad your stay was wonderful. The Baymont Inn & Suites East Kalamazoo values our guest and we work very hard to exceed guest expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice, inexpensive hotel"
I enjoyed my stay, the room was tidy and clean. The desk staff were accommodating of my request for another night last minute. They even matched the expedia price on the spot. It's location was a bit far from where I was going, but worth the short drive. Overall I'll likely stay again.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed our hotel! Thank you the kind review! We work hard around here to ensure everyone has a positive experience!! We look forward to providing the same service next time you're in town!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Brandon
"Great Value"
The location was handy and the facilities were comparable to a much more expensive hotel. I'll stay there again.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed our hotel! Thank you for the nice comments! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Nice staff, room clean, excellent service. The only down side is room organization, it's a little weird.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for letting us know how your stay was, we are glad you enjoyed our hotel. I will take your comments into consideration regarding the organization. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"convenient"
was hoping to get breakfast but was not ready when i had to leave. the front desk staff were very friendly. Hotel was easy to get too. 5 miles from downtown and close to WMU.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our staff!!! We work hard around here to make sure everyone is happy! We look forward to providing the same great service in the future!!
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
robin
"Better than expected"
Stayed 3 days, would stay again. Desk service was a bit uppity prior to check-in ~8pm 01Dec when I simply asked to see the room 1st (to check the condition/smell of the room and heater). After that all staff was very friendly and helpful. Convenience was good (right off highway) without noise (south side of building 1st floor near breakfast room). Room was modern and in good maintenance EXCEPT carpets needed cleaning as something black would wash off our feet as soon as we stepped into the shower (mentioned at desk at check-out). Breakfast was above average and was kept stocked relatively well. Avoid the 'scrambled eggs' as I have no idea what critter they came from, and I don't turn down much food. Again, would stay again.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you so much for allowing us to be your home away from home!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! I'm happy to tell you that we are no longer serving scrambled eggs as part of our breakfast! Hopefully the next time you stay with us you will approve of our breakfast options!!! Once again, thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again!!
3 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Excellent & Dependable"
Have had guests stay here several times and always a nice room at a fair price.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for your loyal business, we look forward to seeing you again!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"nice hotel close to downtown"
good for start week After stay this hotel I like quite place
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed our hotel!! We look forward to seeing you again!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Perfect for a quick overnight stay"
Just stayed overnight for a WMU football game. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Breakfast was typical of other hotels in the area. Staff kept everything filled and the breakfast area clean. Rooms were adequate.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you in the future and providing the same great service!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Laurabell
"Nice & Clean"
Nice clean place to stay
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Sue
"Everything I need at a bargain price"
Clean, quiet room, fast Internet. I came here to work in solitude on a telecommuting project, and the Baymont had everything I needed. Great location for me, halfway between home and my extended family, which makes it handy for holiday trips.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad that we could provide everything you needed during your trip to Kalamazoo. We look forward to providing the same great service in the future! Thank you for letting us know how your stay was and for allowing us to be your home away from home!!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Business trip"
Just fine.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
"Would stay again"
Staff was friendly and room was really clean. I did think it was weird you could hear other guests in the rooms as you walked through the hallway. But overall my stay was nice and peaceful.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again, soon!!
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Holly
"nice staff"
Hotel was nice, room clean , affordable price. nice breakfast, staff was friendly. would stay here again.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
NAncy
"Very clean, nice hotel."
Arrived late but we had a warm welcome. Very clean, nice staff.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again soon!!
Ruth
"Slightly below average"
The room was in need of maintenace beginning with the bathroom door knob falling off.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for letting us know how your stay was. I hope you informed our desk staff of the issue before checking out so we could take care of it! Thank you for letting us know! I hope you will give us another chance!
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
The desk staff was friendly. The bed was comfortable, but we questioned the overall cleanliness of the room, especially when we found an empty Gatorade bottle under the bed.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
I apologize for the Gatorade bottle under the bed. I will address the issue with my housekeeping staff to ensure it doesn't happen again. I appreciate you letting us know. We are also glad you enjoyed the other aspects of your stay. We hope to see you again!!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Raining inside the room"
Woke by a steady stream of water leaking from the ceiling. Had to pack up and move to another room. Staff said this happens when it rains outside. Not even a sorry from the staff. Go elsewhere!
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. We are in the process of getting our roof repaired so we do not have any more issues when it rains. I'm sorry you had to experience that. This is not how we normally run our business and I hope you will give us another chance to prove ourselves and see our improvements. Again, sorry and we hope you will give us another chance. Thank you!
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Ok for one night..."
I was in Kalamazoo for a friend's wedding and am thankful I was only in the hotel for one night. My first thought when I walked into the room is that it hadn't been updated in a while. There was a little bit of peeling wallpaper. I also noticed before I lay head down that there was a large stain on one of the pillow cases. That's just gross. But the service was very pleasant and the breakfast in the morning was good.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
I would like to apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I do appreciate letting us know where we fall short so we can fix those issues.I hope you will give us another chance to prove that is not how we normally run our business. Thank you for staying with us and for the feedback.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Still a Good Place to Stay!"
We've used this hotel several times over the years for our children that have / are going to WMU. Short of the inattentive desk persons both at check-in and check-out, I would recommend this hotel. The beds are comfortable, but the pillows feel like lumps of foam inside a casing. If they could upgrade these, this place would be a five on my scale.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I will address the inattentive issue with my front desk staff. Funny you mention upgrading pillow, we are in the process of switching them out now. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
rshaffer64
it was great. Close to western michigan university,nice, clean rooms
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again in the future!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
The refrigerator never got cold. The website stated check-in at 1:00pm. Got there at 1:00pm and couldn't check-in, rooms weren't ready for another 1/2 or more. However, the staff was friendly and pleasant.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of your stay. Our check in time is at 3:00 as posted on our website and in our hotel, so I apologize you were misinformed. I will contact Expedia to get that changed! I am glad you enjoyed our staff, we all work hard around here to make sure we accommodate everyone the best we can! We hope to see you again in the future!
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Visiting Family"
This was a pretty nice hotel. The only problem that we had was when I turn the heater on in my room, it smelled like it was on fire. I quickly turned it off. Other than that, we were satisfied.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Sorry about the heater issues. Sometimes they can smell a little funny if they haven't been turned on in awhile! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Tyra
"great place"
Clean,and friendly.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Calvin
"I'll stay again"
Hotels.com gave a good price for a hot tub room...it was clean, big, and comfortable !
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay, Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
It was clean and nice we werent in the room much. Breakfast was good
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
matt
We were there for a nearby festival and stayed one night. I would have no problem in coming back to this hotel.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home!!
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Hugh
"Very nice place to stay"
The room was clean and we had no issues with sound from neighbors. The water temperature in the showers were very good, but the water pressure could be improved a little. The breakfast was quite nice as well. Great place to stay and a great price as well.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at Baymont Inn Kalamazoo west. Thank you for the suggestions. We look forward to seeing you again!!!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
DJ Scott
"Nice hotel close to stores & restaurants"
The room was nice and overall it was quiet and we were not disturbed. I felt it was a little pricey for a hotel without a pool. The continental breakfast was good but I found it odd that they allow their cleaning staff to take their break there and help themselves to food that was put out for the guests.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad that you enjoyed your room and got a good nights rest with no disturbances! I also wish we had a pool!! I will talk to my staff about the breakfast because it is for the guest and I was no aware they were doing that, so thank you! We hope to see you again in the future!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good Hotel"
This Baymont was very comfortable. Slept well.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again in the future!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Kris
Typical baymont. nice staff. did not come to clean until 5:00 p.m.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Sometimes Housekeeping does have a late day, sorry if it caused any inconvenience. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
bjn
"Was not baby friendly"
It was ok for the price. What really bugged me was that Hotels.com said they had cribs and they didn't. They also did not have any highchairs at the breakfast. It's like they had never heard of children before. Also, the room had a smell to it. It was ok but I most likely will not book this place again.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
I'am sorry for the trouble you had during your stay. While we do have cribs they may have been being used. They are on a first come first serve basis. I do appreciate the suggestions and will look into how we can accommodate the younger guest better. I hope you will give us another chance! Thank you for choosing our hotel!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Erica
Clean, great staff, easy access. Rooms had everything including a refrigerator. I would recommend it!
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to giving you the same great service in the future!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
We liked the location of the hotel as we used it as a hub to travel to a number of west Michigan cities and Chicago. The included breakfast and free WIFI were a plus. For what we paid, though, we could have stayed in a newer or more maintained hotel.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for your review of our property! We hope you will stay with us again!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Ramzi I.
"Good for the price, but could be cleaner"
Our stay was fine, but as we were leaving and checking the room we found evidence of things that should have been cleaned better. I'm glad I didn't know until I left... Please make sure next time you check your room as you enter and have the maid service come again if necessary.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I will definitely bring this review to the attention of my housekeeping staff. We appreciate all feedback and comments that can help us improve our establishment. We hope to see you again!!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Western Michigan University"
I believe this is a nice hotel to stay in. I like that is is close to WMU and downtown Kalamazoo, so you aren't far away from going anywhere. The staff was pleasant and the complementary breakfast that was included in my stay was pretty good. I'd stay there again.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We are glad you enjoyed our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"comfortable"
Nice stay overall.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014