All hotels in Jackson, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2035 Bondsteel Drive, Jackson, MI, 49202, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"do not stat there"
My toilet backed up tried calling the front desk x3 finally getting through was told that she was to busy to call..it would be at least a hour before she could call maintence. She however said I could come get the plunger myself and try to fix it. What choice did I have. Toilet fixed.. 2 days later I finally get a call from the front desk to see if maintenace could fix my toilet. REALLY...
7 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
wp
"The right place to relax and rest"
I love staying at the Baymount Hotel. The staff is so pleasant and kind. I'm always able to check in at a time that is conveient and this hotel is very accomadating to my needs.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Not expected"
I have stayed in Baymont hotels before and they were very nice, that was why I chose to stay at this one in Jackson. however from the moment I pulled in the parking lot I was utterly disgusted at the appearance of the place. Nobody was waiting at the front desk when I walked in to check in. I had to make noise with my luggage to finally get someone to release I was there and then out came this chick with pink hair, peircings and loads of makeup. She had absolutely no enthusiasm when she talked and my heart sunk because I realized at that moment I had just booked a dump of a hotel. So I walk into my room and get settled, I'm looking around at everything in my room and as I gently touched the hanging closet organizer that is next to the bathroom sink, it shifted and almost fell! Every time I walked by the front desk, the girl who was working there was always on her cell phone! Very unprofessional! The only thing I liked about this hotel was the complementary breakfast, which I might add was nothing great though. In conclusion, you probably will never see me stay at another Baymont again.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Kimi
I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with my family and we all were very happy with the room condition, cleanliness. Continental breakfast was also very good and I would definitely recommend others to go to this place.
Other trip May 11, 2013
"over priced Baymont"
it was an okay stay, this website comepletely overcarged me for it and lied to me on the phone giving me a cheaper rate
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2013
Andy
"An ok stay..."
This hotel was the only thing available for a few days so I took it and stayed for two nights. The condition of the hotel is pretty poor. The room's a/c unit did not work at all, the shower curtain rod fell out of the wall when i hung a towel up, and the parking lot was full of folks that had gotten off of work and were hanging out and drinking beer. I won't be back unless I have no choice.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2013
"A Little Old, but good"
Staff was friendly and helpful, but did not seem to be available due to multiple responsibilities. The beds appeared to have been updated and comfortable, yet other parts of the hotel could use some work. Breakfast was ok but not great - seemed limited. Only hot item - biscuits and gravy on the day I was there. Hotel staff waiting on us had to service the food area and do laundry at the same time - was not available when something was needed. The hotel was hard to get to/confusing based on location. Overall, it seemed good and I would stay again, depending on the cost.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2013
"Good place to stay"
Overall the hotel and room were good. We got the king jacuzzi room the bed was comfortable. There wasn't coffee in the room but we were given some when we asked for it, however I recommend you bring your own coffee the stuff they have is gross.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2013
"It's okay"
I've been at better Baymonts but the room was pretty good, hallways need updating and the breakfast is limited vs the competition.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
"weekend tournament"
We stayed here for a bowling tournamet. It was very close to bowling alley. ALso close to places to eat. The beds were comfy and we would come back again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
"Good pet friendly lodging."
We chose this hotel specifically because it would take our 60 pound dog. This worked out well for us. the hotel was pretty basic but was perfectly functional for our needs. Again, if you are looking for a fairly inexpensive, hotel that takes pets, this venue should work well for you.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
"Fair but slightly over-priced!"
It was OK for a one night business stay, but nothing to write home about. Breakfast was typical hotel stuff but I suppose it would pass. Close and convenient to the highway.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2012
"not worth the asking price"
The room we were given was not the layout I was told by Expedia. Since my mother and brother were traveling with me, I upgraded to an actual suite. There was unemptied garbage in the kitchen, the pullout bed was broken and had dirty sheets on it. Staff brought up clean sheets but forgot pillows; we had to go down for them. Next day, trash in kitchen was still unemptied, but staff took my brother's dirty clothes and threw them out. They did not supply enough towels and had taken the pullout sheets and pillows. So we had to go down to the front desk and get sheets, pillows, and towels once again. There was no working fan in the bathroom.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
good value for the price I paid
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Great family hotel."
Room was clean, and very comfortable beds. Staff was kind, and very helpful in giving directions to where I needed to go.
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
"Great for layovers"
Easy check-in, easy to get to, and friendly staff. Not much to do in Jackson, but if you are just traveling through the area on the way somewhere else, the hotel was a safe, clean and convenient place to camp out for the night.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Billy
"Lovely stay, would recommend to anyone!"
We were pleasantly surprised with our stay @ the Baymont Inn. I'm never sure when booking online what we'll find, but the Baymont was a lovely hotel. The whole place was non-smoking, and the room was clean and comfortable. We were very pleased with the free breakfast, expected coffee and doughnuts, found juice, fresh-made waffles, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and fresh fruit and danishes! We were very pleased with our stay and would return any time we're near there again!
2 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Mo
"Very Good"
For the price, this is a very good hotel. Clean, quiet, and great internet service.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2012
Sharon M
"Comfortable and affordable stay"
First time at a Baymont Inn. Was pleasantly surprised. Had a comfortable overnight stay for an affordable price.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Michele
"Was close to where we need to stay"
We got there and our room was not ready yet and it was 4:20pm. We to wait 20 min to get to our room. We smelled smoke in the hallway and it was a smoke free hotel. I seen that they were smoking in the office. The breakfast was good. It had Biscuits and gravy and Sausage and you could make your waffles. They had apples and oranges, bagels. It was not bad. The hotel was clean.
2 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2012
"Decent hotel"
The complimentary breakfast was quite bad. The breads were dry and the danish was soggy
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Hotel is difficult to get to. You can see it, but it takes some manuvering to figure out that you have to double back to it. The young lady that checked us in Saturday afternoon about 3pm was also the same one that checked us out on Sunday morning looking tired and unhappy. Felt sorry for her, so I didn't mention her unhappy face. Overall, hotel was only ok - certainly would have been disappointed if I had to stay more than one night.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
"Gross, smelly bathroom"
Pretty gross, the staff person complained to us about other guests staying there. In our room The bathroom smelled like urine and the trash had not been emptied.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2012
Twiseldorf
"Not a choice for me"
Smelly and dirty room Staff not courteous or helpful
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Not bad for the price"
Basically fine, but the breakfast could use an upgrade. We might stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2012
"buisness"
nice for price
1 night trip Jul 30, 2012
"A very relaxing stay"
The attendents at the desk when we arrived and when we checked out were both very pleasent and efficient. Our room had recently been refurbished and was very clean. We slept very well in a quiet atmosphere and awoke very refreshed. We then enjoyed a very nice continental breakfast with a wide selection of foods to choose from.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
woodsman
"very close to the highway, easy access to Brooklyn"
I have stayed at this hotel multiple times when doing business in Brooklyn. There aren't many good options in Brooklyn, so I stick to Jackson when selecting a hotel. This particular location is close to fast food and also various sit-down restaurants, which is very convenient for business travel. The room I had was clean and comfortable and had a flat screen TV and very effective air conditioning, which was an immense relief during my late June stay. The parking lot was convenient and safe.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2012
allison
"Not a great hotel for families."
The room was comfortable & clean initially. Repeated cleanings were not so thorough. Clientele around hotel were a little concerning. It was very quiet hotel, in spite of intoxicated individuals in front of hotel. Air conditioning did not work in the room for entire stay, in spite of telling the front desk clerk each morning. Inexpensive hotel but I would not stay here with my children - rough neighborhood.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
"Baymont Inn and Suites Jackson, MI"
The hotel was clean and the beds were relatively comfortable. The door to my room wouldn't close, but it didn't take long for them to give me a new room.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2012
"Good location for visiting family"
Had a very good stay . The room was clean except for a few stains on the carpet . The staff was very good and willing to asst. Me any way they could .
1 night trip Jun 2, 2012
"Several things wrong with this motel"
First room they put us in smelled like smoke (although it's supposed to be a non-smoking motel), asked to move to another room. Second room smelled like wood-stain that the maintenance crew had recently completed. Finally, the third room smelled ok. However, the phone didn't work in that room. The housekeeping crew didn't change out our towels (that were on the floor), nor did they empty the trash. We stayed there 3 nights, and finally on the 3rd day, it was cleaned. Lastly, the Continental Breakfast was terrible. The milk was sour, and the biscuits and gravy were horrible. My husband has never thrown away breakfast -until now. The scrambled "eggs" were fake. The front-desk staffer had her baby with her when we were departing at 6 a.m. on our last day. She must have stayed the night in the office with her during her night shift. We will never stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2012

"Never stay again"
Terrible! Off the list of places to stay
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Jackson
We regret to hear that your stay in our hotel was not what you expected it to be. If there are ways that we can improve the hotel, feedback would be welcome. We hope to see you again!
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
I loved being at the hotel the three young ladies that were there were awesome!!!!!!!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Ms Robinson
"Close to Michigan International Speedway"
We stayed here while in town for NASCAR this weekend. Nice place, clean and easy to get to and from local malls and restaurants as well as the track.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"Awesome"
Awesome great time people were very helpful and polite..had a great sleep.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Car
"The hotel from hell!"
The rooms smelled, we had 7 rooms booked all but one smelled like old cigarette smoke. The carpets in the hall were dirty, the sash across the ends of the bed were dirty, there was a dead bug hanging from the ceiling in the bathroom. The staff were not polite at all. They argued with clients when not necessary. The housekeeping staff took our dirty towels and then told us they were unsure they could give us any more clean ones. The returned 2 hours later with two towels. The complimentary breakfast was not good. For someone with a gluten allergy there was absolutely nothing other than juice to drink. I will never recommend this hotel again. I was told by an individual that the hotel jumped their price for that particular weekend due to something big going on. We had a family emergency and asked to cancel a room, you think we would have been asking them to rob a bank! We were there for a wedding and the bride and groom had made small gift packages at the desk for each family. We got ours fine, the other members did not get theirs! We actually had to go down and ask for them! It was a really bad experience all round.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice quiet hotel to stay at."
Excellent fast check in. Friendly staff. Clean room. Excellent parking!
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Ron
Loved our stay, very comfortable!
2 night trip Jul 23, 2012

"Good to stay for a night"
About everything works... Standard Hotel, good for a night
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Jan
DE
hotel acceptable si vous etes en voiture - loin du centre ville et pas de bus et encore un seul restau chinois a proximite
4 night trip Apr 24, 2013