All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
10555 Reiger Rd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70809, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

2.9
"Bed was very clean but pool was dirty"
The staff was great the hotel however needs cleaning, breakfast was a mess nothing worked
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Tania
"They gave our room away because we were late"
We didn't get what we were told or payed for !! Bottom line is they sold our room that was paid for to someone else
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
michelle
"A great place to lay our heads."
We came over from Baldwin County Ala to go to the waterpark. I found you on Expedia and we headed over at night, checking in around 12:15. We got up, had breakfast, and checked out. I love how cold the room got. We all slept well. All 6 of us !
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel but needs updating"
My daughter and I stayed here and we felt safe. Booked online thru Expedia and had no problems on arrival with check in. Hotel could use some updating (carpet cleaning and air freshening as the smoke smell was strong). Room was comfortable but air was not very cold. My daughter enjoyed the pool but it is a bit of a walk from the entrance of the Hotel. Breakfast was typical free breakfast and was stocked good. Internet service was not good.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Gail
"My Hotel experience"
I was very disappointed with this Hotel. We have stay in a lot of Hotels with Lucas Drag Boat and SDBA. I have never stay in one this bad. We had to go down to the office and get fresh towels everyday. We had to empty our trash cans. The employees were getting it on in the empty rooms on the 2nd floor. The rates was double then what was confirmed. I will never use HOTELS.COM AGAIN..
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Lesia Thompson
"Overpriced"
Very nice stay, everyone was very nice and helpful, the room was a little overpriced
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
adequate for a short stay.
4 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Wayne
"good enough for a night or 2"
Stayed at the LaQuinta on Siegen Lane for one night after the Baton Rouge Blues Fest. It is somewhat difficult to find, so check a map or GPS before setting out. At the front desk, we were told to go around by the pool to a side door, but there were 3 men smoking outside that door, and we were 2 women alone, so we went back in through the front, which turned out to be a quicker route. The room was somewhat noisy, with the TV noise coming from the other side. Everything was clean enough. There are not enough outlets for all of our electronics (2 phones, iPad, Kindle), we had to crawl under a desk and behind the bed to get to a plug. The bathtub does not have any anti-stick pads, it was very slippery. The toilet clogged on the morning after our stay. It was a very low-flow toilet, and thankfully it did not overflow! The hairdryer did not work, we had to get a guy to come replace it. While asking for a new one, another guest at the front desk said the one in his room didn't work, either. The breakfast bar was lacking. I was the first one there, and there were only 3 containers of half and half for the coffee. They ran out of milk. No one was restocking any of the food or supplies. It was a Sunday morning, so everyone came to eat breakfast. I was somewhat afraid that the items might not have been properly refrigerated, but I didn't get sick, so it was ok. All in all, an ok place for the price, but they need to have staff who pays more attention to everything.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
rita
"Works if you just need a place to lay your head."
The facility didn't look as old on the outside as it did on the inside. The corridors were a little dirty. Carpets needed vacuuming. The young lady working the front desk was nice and efficient. The room was suitable for a good nights sleep so it served its purpose. If I were staying for any length of time then this would not be my choice.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
I read the reviews which weren't so good, but rolled the dice because of the price. The 3.3 rating I saw here was generous. Won't be trying this place again. The reviews were on target. Will roll the dice somewhere else. Generally the La Quintas are pretty good, not this one.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Hotelguy
"Comfort plus!"
Arrived one hour earlier then check-in so had to wait for room. Other than that, everything was good.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Don
Awesum!!
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Varun
"Close to LSU, But..."
bathroom was nasty. Over priced because of LSU game days. I paid $360 for a hotel that outside of game days, would be worth about $75
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
chris
noisey!
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
brent
"only if you have to"
below expectations
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"real close to where I needed to go."
I would highly recommend La Quinta Inn to anyone, my stay was really enjoyable I had no problems whats so ever.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Betty Rodgers
"Wonderful stay, great staff!"
My flight was delayed, scared I'd lose my reservation, called at 11:45 pm, staff said no problem. He even was waiting for me at the door. First time to the area. Absolutely beautiful in Baton Rouge!! Room was clean and staff very nice. Told me about some yummy seafood restaurants and great at directions. I will definetly book this hotel on my next trip.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
California Girl
I spent close to $ 110.00 a night, you would think they could at least serve a hot breakfast, no. Cold cereal and boiled eggs!!! The room was nice, but the hallways could use some serious remodeling.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
Jill
"Way overpriced"
First time I have stayed in a room, where the price posted on the inside of the room door was about half of what we paid. The AC unit in our room was extremely loud, the hallways stunk. The bed was comfortable though. Loved the free wifi.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Would Not Recommend."
It was incredibly overpriced for this hotel however that might have been due to the fact that it was a game weekend. It was really gross. There was hair all over room and there were pubs on the bathroom floor. The walls were very thin and you could hear everything in the next room.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
Shelby
"Business Friendly but needs a bit of updating"
As usual, rooms were nice and set up for business travelers, with a desk for use with plugs for PCs, etc. Beds were comfortable and overall no issues with the room or the limited interaction with the staff, who were very friendly. I did think the halls in this particular LaQuinta seemed a bit worn and not very inviting - carpet seemed dark and uninviting. Not a big deal but not up to usual LaQuinta standards.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
Ed W
"Close to Granddaughter's home"
The only problem we encountered was our room key-card had to be reprogramed several times.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Shower was cold in morning ,ac not running right not enough cool during day and night .ref was not work at all .bad smell in hallway . We will not come back ur place and go other hotel in college dr .
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2013
DennisG
"Nice location too bad it was not very comfortable."
The staff could be a bit more friendly. Carpet in room needed vacuuming. The entrance door had a big gap on the bottom, insects or even small rodents could slip through. Walls need more insulation, could hear other tenants in hallway and ajoining rooms. That's too bad because the location is excellent but disappointed with the stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Jaime
"Good Deal"
Price was correct for quality of the hotel. This is a La Quinta, but does not stand up to other La Quinta's. Hotel needs to be updated, but for the price and location it is adequate.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"air condition"
Acadican thwy was great Customer control the air. Seigan lane exit desk clerk control and it wouldn't go under 65 sweat all nite and then the water was been fix on and water stayed black
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Wonderful Employees!"
Nothing too special about the hotel or room however the employees were extremely nice and attentive.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Great stay!!!"
Rooms were clean, bed comfortable, staff nice and helpful, area where located traffic can get a little backed up. Overall wonderful hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
Anthony
"close to ones we were visiting"
The stay was good. Not great. As you walked in the front door, you were hit with a smell. Like closed in cigarette smell with smoke killing odor spray. They said you could smoke on 3rd floor and I saw animals so there must have been some animal rooms. We stayed on first floor. Breakfast was ok but not good. The packaged items were the best. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"This hotel needs HELP!"
Although the location was ideal for our purpose, I would not stay there again. The hotel is in great need of a renovation! The toilet tank lid didn't even fit on the tank in our room. The hall walls were banged up, paint chipping everywhere. I had to wear shoes at all times because the floors in the room were sticky & filthy. We arrived at midnight and were woken up by banging on the doors/walls before 7am. Then just after falling back to sleep was woken up by loud truck engine just outside our room. And just by chance the clock in the room was a bit off, so when we thought we had a few minutes to grab something to eat for the kids we were scolded for trying to get something at 9:03 "Breakfast is over at 9". Not friendly, not clean, not recommending or staying again.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2013
Momto3
"Served it's purpose"
They overbooked the hotel and we had to "upgrade" to a king bed. With 4 people, this meant for an uncomfortable night. They had no cots and only 1 chair in the room. The rooms are small and while everything was clean, it was very old. The front desk was not rude, but neither were they overly friendly. When I went to check out, they were too busy dealing with breakfast and I had to wait a long time.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"close for sightseeing"
I am for a family trip to Blue Bayou Dixieland, the hotel is within miles of the park. Then there is a small shopping area within a mile.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Lillian
"Overnight stay"
This was the dirtiest LaQuinta I have ever been in. We chose this hotel because it was half way to our destination and because of the hotels available LaQuinta to me had a good reputation. Not now. For the price we paid I was very disappointed, could have saved $40 and stayed somewhere else with the same or better conditions. Bad LaQuinta!
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"Good hotel for a medium budget getaway"
Great price for the hotel. Nice central location near the Mall of Louisiana. Several great food places will deliver to the location, right to your door! The bed was comfy, but the air conditioner did not blow well. That could be just the specific room (129). If you like hotels for the quality of breakfast, this breakfast didnt have much.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
I can say the beds were comfortable but the hotel is a bit out dated need to be renovated
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
hookey
"Great location if you're taking cosmetology boards"
The location was convenient, the bed was comfortable, but the room was a bit small, te bathroom could use some updating, and someone was smoking in a non smoking hotel and you could smell it in the hallway ad coming under the door. This occured both times I stayed here.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"POOR VALUE"
NOT MUCH. WE WERE IN THE BATON ROUGE AREA FOR A VIETNAM VETERANS REUNION.WE WERE ALL INVOLVED IN A BATTLE ON MARCH 21 1967.(BATTLE OF SOUI TRE) ONE OF OUR FELLOW VETERAMS LIVE IN THE AREA. TWO YEARS AGO WE WENT TO THE LA QINTA IN PLANTATION FLORIDA. BASED ON THAT EXPERIENCE WE CHOSE THIS ONE. BIG MISTAKE. THE POOL WAS CLOSED. THE HOTEL IS PRIMARLY UESD BY CONSTRUCTION PEOPLE. NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED..IT WAS OVERPRICED FOR THE CONDITION. MY WIFE AND I CHECKED INTO A CLARION IN GONSALVES LA FOR NOT MUCH MORE .I RECOMENDED THIS LOCATION TO MY FREINDS, BIG MISTAKE.ROOM SMELLED OF SMOKE. RESERVATION FOR MY FELLOW VETERANS WAS MIXED UP.ROOM WAS DIRTY. FURNITURE WAS BADLY STAINED.PHONE CORD WOULD NOT STAY IN PHONE.DO I NEED TO CONTINUE? POOL WASN'T OPENED ..FLORIDA LOCATIONS KEEP POOLS HEATED IN MARCH.. MORE LIKE A 39.99 MOTEL.
3 night trip Mar 19, 2013
I fine the hotel not to clean , i won't stay there again to many construction worckers in & out. This hotel don'T COMPARE TO la quinta in florida.
4 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"Leisure"
I enjoyed my stay I really like the fact that my dog was able to stay in the hotel with me.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Sherri
"OK for a one night business trip."
When I first walked into the lobby, it just had a "dirty" air about it. My room was clean enough I guess. However, the air conditioner must not have cooled below 75 degrees all night which made it extremely "stuffy." Lastly, the attendant at the front desk was very rude at checkout.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
Hunter
"highly recommended"
Great location , everyone was friendly ... I would stay again and would recommend it ...
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
nikki
"One of Few Hotels Servicing Prairieville/Gonzales"
Hotel is older and a little worn. Room was clean. Bed comfortable and mattresses new. TV worked well and had good range channels. Stayed 2 nights, Friday and Saturday. Room did not get made up Friday which could have been because we didn't pull the do not disturb tab until about 10:00am Saturday. Breakfast bar was OK except for banannas which were badly bruised. We normally stay at the Fairfield but since it was Superbowl weekend, there weren't a lot of rooms available in the south Baton Rouge area. It was a little pricey for quality of room we got.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
It was nice and I felt that my.money was worthed.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2013
"Easy access for our travel."
The hotel seems to be past its prime It just felt low class.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2012
"Affordable and friendly"
Staffs are really friendly. We stayed a night in our way to Destin.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012
SJMC
THE ROOM WAS CLEAN. ONE OF THE DRAWERS WOULDN'T CLOSE ALL THE WAY.(NOT A BIG ISSUE). EMPLOYEES WERE VERY FRIENDLY
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2012
GARRY
hotel was great. the desk clerk Richard was very friendly and helpfull!!!!
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"Far from LSU Stadium"
The hotel staff were very friendly and nice. We stayed the night for the LSU v. Alabama game. A shuttle was provided between the hotel and the stadium. The condition of the rooms is a bit run-down. Bathrooms needed updating - dirty floors, old showerhead and tub. Sinks were outside of bathroom in hallway area. Beds comfortable, but were older styles.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
CL
"Ick"
Walls are SUPER-thin so you hear everything happening in other rooms and especially in the hallway. Very sketchy hotel.
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2012