All hotels in Sioux City, Iowa, United States of America
3101 Singing Hills Blvd, Sioux City, IA, 51106, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pleasant not-frills overnight business stay"
The perfect choice for the budget business overnight
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
no problems and they were very helpful in allowing us some extra time at check out
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Loved it"
Loved the fact that the pool and hot tub stay open 24 hours and the continenal breakfast was more than just cereal and pastries....it was delicious!!!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Tricia
"Went to Costume Dance"
Room was fine. Only problems were someone in a room near ours had a dog that barked, also some folks do not seem to know how to quietly close a door at 6:30 on a Sunday morning.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Not far from SUX airport"
This is a good motel to spend an overnight before leaving at 6:30 am from the SUX airport for Chicago. The motel seems fairly new. There is a fridge in the room, but no coffee maker. You can get coffee (and tea, if you ask) in the lobby. The motel has 3 stories, but has an elevator. One enters the rooms through an inside hallway. It is nonsmoking. When we go there, no one was at the registration desk, but there was a sign to dial 0 on the wall telephone, and that brought someone rather quickly. There were two luggage cars in the entryway, so getting luggage to the 3rd floor was relatively easy. We had to leave before the 5 am breakfast, but someone was folding towels at the registration desk and encouraged us to go into the breakfast room and get bananas and two packaged Danish. When we arrived, we had printed out our receipt which had a lower price than they had, but we got the lower price. It must have been some miscommunication between the motel and Expedia.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
DesertFox
"All good."
Hotel rooms were clean and comfortable, breakfast adequate. We were in Sioux City for a wedding and staying at the New Victorian Inn saved us $40.00 per room per night. Great deal! We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"First class service"
The fwoman at the front desk was more than pleasant and helful during our stay!
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
kim
Was right up there next to perfect! Price, cleanliness, customer service and ammenities were excellent.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Pleasantly Surprised!!!"
I stayed at this hotel several years ago & found it just mediocre. We are from the area and decided to celebrate my daughter's birthday with a pool party/sleepover. This hotel offered a great rate, so I decided to book a room. We WERE SO THRILLED! My nephew told me it has recently been remodeled, and it is beautiful! We all had a great time & the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly & helpful. I'm not sure how they can offer such reasonable rates, but we will definitely be staying here again!
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
Robin
"good for the price"
The hallways seemed to need cleaning but my room was clean. The breakfast was pretty much what I expected - eggs, sausage, cereal, rolls,etc. The pool was small - the whirlpool was large and nice and warm.All in all not a bad place for the price I got using Hotels.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Nice location"
I was here to visit friends and family. The location was central to all I needed to do. Also lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"cozy and comfortable"
A quite comfortable clean hotel..would recommend staying here.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Wendy R.
"Quick Stay"
We were just staying one night... But it was a great last minute find!
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
Connie
"very nice and would stay here again"
only disappointing factor was that the pool and hot tub were shut down.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Easy Access to Sioux City"
I was impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms. Breakfast was good, lots of variety. Wish you had those self service waffle irons, but otherwise, we didn't want for anything. Loved the 24 hour pool and spa option.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Shawn
"Over rated. Good but not a 4.4"
This hotel does not match other hotels rated 4,4. As a 3.4 it provides good value considering the price. Good for 1 night while traveling.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Dakota traveler
"Close to everything and good buy!"
Everything from gas to starbucks was within 1 mile of the hotel. The room was clean and well worth it! Parking was annoying since their lot fills up quick. But, I came in at 11P local time. Water taste aweful even the hotel coffee was bad but I think that's a Sioux City water in general. I got my coffee from starbucks down the street since they use filtered water. THe front desk gave REALLY good directions and recommended 2 coffee shops. Starbucks was South and the other one was north. Great buy!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Tim L.
"Great Deal!"
I have to admit that after a few bad experiences with "cheap priced" hotels I have turned into somewhat of a hotel snob so I was leery of this hotel and its price. I was pleasantly surprised! It is conveniently located close to a Wal-Mart and within an easy drive to the mall, shopping and restaurants. Price was Great! My kids enjoyed the pool, even if I thought it was a little on the small side, not a big deal to the kids though. We had a nice big room with 3 beds and a jetted tub. Staff was friendly and we would stay here again, without a doubt.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
Heidi
"Nice motel near city"
Nicely furnished. Located near restaurants. Short ride to downtown activities. Nice breakfast. Helpful staff
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Quite Satisfied"
Everything was great. Great stay for a good price. Not much nearby but that was OK for us.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2013
We stayed there last year and was very satisfied, that is why we booked again this year. We go up there for Morningside football games.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. very good place to stay
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2013
Krist
"decent hotel for a great price"
Other reviews mentioned train noise, but we didn't hear any. The rooms were clean and the breakfast offered many choices. The pool and hot tub were small, but warm and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
We liked the early breakfast start time (5:00 a.m.)since we needed to get an early start that day. However, this is the only hotel we've been in that did not have a coffee pot in the room and we missed that convenience. Overall, it was a fine choice, good value.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Terri
"Perfectly adequate for an Overnight stay"
It was fine. Clean and staff was friendly.Breakfast was mediocre. I really wish motels would get bigger coffee cups. Who really drinKs 6 ounces of coffee?
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
dd
Room had a nice, comfortable bed which was exactly what we needed after a long day in the car at a good value.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Freeman
"Close to the interstate and Walmart!"
The air conditioning was blowing on my son all night and he was freezing . My wife and I were on the other side of the room and we were too warm ....we hate the way the air unit placement. The room was very clean and staff very nice .
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Cleaniness"
The cleaning staff did a excellent job as far as cleaning the room. My frustration came from the carpet. It was dirty and stained throughout the room. I would suggest that the carpet be steam cleaned more often. The staff was very nice. I also wondered why there was not a small coffee maker in the room. Having a coffee maker in the room is a real plus for the guest that may a bit slow getting up and going first thing in the morning.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Great place!"
I was a little concerned about this hotel when I booked, but I was pleasantly surprised!! It was nice and clean and in a good location. Stayed on our way to South Dakota, so just an overnight visit while traveling. Would definitely stay again if in the area.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Rosie
"Very Nice Hotel and wonderful staff"
Very Nice, Close to restaurants and shopping. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Could use coffee pot in room, but food was easy to get to
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Too small!"
We had a double room and the room was so small that one of the beds had to be pushed up against the air conditioner. Whenever it was on, it blew on the occupants and they froze.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Well worht the dollars"
Perfectly adequate........ continental breakfast pretty "continental"
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Slightly below average hotel"
The one thing that saved this hotel from an even lower rating was the friendly staff. Otherwise, I was not happy. The pool was too cold, my room wasn't clean, it smelled very musty, the bathroom was tiny, and the breakfast was a joke. I will not be staying again.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
TLK
"Half-way House"
The title is a description of its placement on our trip home from Mt. Rushmore. We were called on the cell when we did not arrive by 6:00 PM to confirm that we were coming. The staff were friendly and helpful. They have coffee and some snacks (cookies) in the lobby, I guess, 24/7. The room was of good size, desk, wi-fi and comfortable. The room had a 42" or so flat screen TV. (Just thinking out loud: Why do so many hotels/motels place good sized flat screens in the room and only provide standard definition cable? AND, the cable itself is poor quality!) The bed was much to our liking and the room was clean and functional. Interestingly, no coffee pot. BUT, it's been years since I could drink the ç®åπ they put in the rooms anyway. I usually go to the lobby/breakfast area with a tray and bring back our morning "brew" while my wife showers. Breakfast is 3 varieties of cold cereal, oatmeal packets, bagels, english muffins, etc. Cold biscuits that you should 'nuke' for 15 seconds before adding the gravy. NO waffles...but I've gotten tired of them anyway! Yes, we'd stay here again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
MoJo
"Conveniently located"
Not kid friendly . 15 people standing around front door drinking beer, smoking, cursing some were extremely drunk. Went to pool and off duty female employees in pool with construction worker guests.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Close to freeway."
Stayed one night for event and then stayed at other New Victorian Inn location for 3 nights
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Larz
"Located close to where we were visiting."
Very pleasant and helpful desk clerk. This is enough for now.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"there is a train!"
and the train crossing is right in front of the hotel. Loved that the pool was open 24x7. great fridge in the room The bed was too soft, but If the train stopped running, I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Very restful.....great room....others complained about trains.....we didn't hear a thing.........thanks.we'll be back
Other trip May 18, 2013
Terry
"Home sweet home"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast could have been better. The hours for breakfast were great. Very affordable.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Very Nice"
Hotel was very nice, people were nice, would stay again.
1 night trip May 1, 2013
Doug
"Nice room"
Room was very nice, clean and fresh. We had a king non-smoking room which was very spacious
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Good Value"
Good value. Hotel was a bit worn, but clean. Staff was friendly, helpful, and competent; they even called to let me know I'd left a phone charger in my room and offered to mail it to me. Convenient location, with access to I-29 and numerous chain restaurants nearby. Hotel was much quieter (both in terms of hall noise and road traffic) than I'd expected--a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was the standard selection: no frills, but no complaints.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
JOan
"Blacklist"
I had stayed at this motel a few times and always was quite pleased...the last time i booked i was told i couldn't because i was blacklisted???? I am NOT a smoker and was told that i smoked in a non smoking room! Considering all your rooms smell like smoke go figure! Then i was charged for a night i didnt even stay! Beware of this shady business! Good luck to you! Sorry you had to lose a frequent stayer to a bunch of rode workers that DO smoke, drink and disturb guests at 3am...The Days Inn and Super8 are looking very inviting now!
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2013
Dawn
"Nothing special"
Good bed, that's about it. Cards would not read and had to take them to the front desk repeatedly. First floor smelled like smoke even though the hotel is smoke free. Don't be swayed by the continental breakfast cereal and little Debbie sweet rolls. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2013
"Great rooms"
Rooms are clean and up to date with flat panel tvs, 24 hour pool and hot tub access. Breakfast was ok. Typical continental breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2013
Craig
"Downtown area hotels charge the same & are better"
First of all I was upset about the billing policy which was not listed anywhere on the web - even for cash paying customers the hotel demands a major credit card to be on file in case of damages. There was a gigantic list of what they could charge your card a fee of $150.00 at the desk - it made me scared to even leave my shoes on in the room! The pool was too cold to swim in, the hot tub was OK. The room was very small considering it was a King size bed - the bathroom was the smallest I've ever seen in a hotel. Considering the location of the hotel I expected much more for the price ( the hotel is in the industrial park area and the trains go all night and it is inconvenient considering there are many more hotels closer to the heart of the city ) The staff was very friendly, and the bed was comfy, and the towels were fluffy. But the hotel lacked too much for me to ever book it again, and considering we travel to Sioux City on a regular basis to visit family they lost repeat business with us.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
Tasha
Overall very good
1 night trip Feb 10, 2013
Bruce
"Internet"
The Wifi and internet were really and could not get online most of the time I tried ti log on.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2013
"Great getaway"
It was wonderful! ! Will stay here again. Loved that the pool and hottub was open 24hours
Other trip Feb 7, 2013