All hotels in Tallahassee, Florida, United States of America
2020 Apalachee Pkwy, Tallahassee, FL, 32301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"FSU move-in stay"
Hotel was very clean, room & breakfast were perfect. Would definitely stay here again. Close to FSU campus and Capital building.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
CCE
"Close to a conference center where I had an event"
My flight was late coming in so I contacted the hotel & the (10pm) clerk was very friendly & helpful. When I arrived she greeted me with a smile & assisted me with professionalism & kindness. The room was very comfortable & nicely appointed & the bathroom was very nicely appointed too. The next morning I enjoyed a hot breakfast in a clean dining area and the attendant was very sweet. My check out with the (9am) clerk was very kind & she called me a cab. I enjoyed my short visit very much and would recommend your facility.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Andrea
"It was an ok stay"
We stayed 4 nights. All of the following morning breakfasts were exactly the same: scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits, grits, home fries. We would have been pleased to see sausage patties one morning and fresh fruit. Our room was smokey. Upon our arrival we reported it. They offered to move us but it was a faint smell so we stayed put. Bad choice because the third night the smoke smell was really bad. This was an ok stay but probably would not stay at this one again. Staff was friendly. Beds were comfortable.
4 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Quality Inn and Suites
"You Get What You Pay For"
Old room that was very damp. The carpets were not only old but filthy. Our feet got dirty as soon as we took off our shoes! The air conditioning unit was very noisy. The hot breakfast was above average. Great for a quick stay.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
candsmom
Our stay was great. The staff was very courteous and the room was clean. The hot breakfast was the best we had after staying at several hotels on our trip.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
After a 17 hour drive I arivved at 1000. The desk clerk got me straight into a room that was not only clean. But I have paid much more for less. Travel thru Tallahassee often deffantly my first choice.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
We enjoyed our stay
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2013
L. Davis
"Glad I only came here for one night"
There was an obvious wet/damp smell when I walked into the room. I did not like that. The bed was big but kinda hard. I only came here for a test the next day so it was just okay.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
Juan
"Very good Experience"
The room was great. Bed was comfortable. Very happy with hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2013
Eddie
"Not only around must see sight but per friendly"
The thing I loved the most is the accommodations allow for my dog. It was great and everyone was great.
2 night trip Apr 21, 2013
Blanca
"Good Breakfast"
Was only in the hotel for about 5 hours (arrived at 3 am and left at 8 am). Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Staff friendly. Will use again in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
"A nice place to stay"
Very nice, clean, comfortable. Staff was there to serve. The free morning Breakfast was so good.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Lee
"And they were nice too."
Staff was helpful and pleasant. Made it the perfect stay for us.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"A good stay"
I had friends staying at the Spring Hill Suites near by, everything about my room and hotel was better
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2013
Marty
"will be going back, no question."
I really liked the front desk girl on Monday night. Wore glasses. She was so nice and funny. After driving nearly 15 hours she makes you feel really at home.
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2013
"Not what I expected"
The location was ok. We were in Tallahassee for Preview Day at FSU. The breakfast was inedible. I chose this hotel because it had been renovated and served breakfast. None of us in a party of six could eat the eggs. I had an impossible time connecting to their wifi (another reason we chose this hotel). We needed to attach a document to be delivered to FSU to email in order to print it. Also, the fan in the bathroom sounded like a jet engine and went on automatically with the lights.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2013
Lisa H
"Bathrooms were not acceptable"
There was still hair in the tub which grossed me out.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Loved the service"
I found the cleanliness of the room a bit disappointing. The bed skirt was worn and had stained from a prior guest. I was disappointed that it was clear that someone took care to make the bed and clean the room but left a tatted and very dirty bed skirt for me to see. My traveling partner and I removed the skirt and placed it in the bathroom to be cleaned so that we could rest and not be at risk of being exposed to someone else's body fluids.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"Quality Inn Review"
I picked the hotel for its price, but got a pleasant shock. T w hwe people were great, room was clean, tv was nice. It was perfectly located near the civic center whe. re we went to a concert. We would definitely go back!!
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
"Nothing wrong at all."
Room was a little bright at night, other than that, it was great. Breakfast was decent, ac/heat seemed fine.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"It was all good."
Nothing to complain about. Everything was up to my expectations. Staff was helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2012
TJ
"good value stay"
Needed a place to spend the night. Good prices, great breakfast! Rooms could have been maintained better such as places where there appeared to be wall damaged covered up but not repaired. Overall thought good value.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2012
Darryl
"Nice place near dowtown Tallahassee"
Staff was friendly and the room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was nice.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Iris
"Kind of sucked"
Not enough parking, Sloping in the back have to use stairs to get to the enterance. only one loby elevater for 3 floors, one ground. The clerk was very nice and friendly. Most of the parking is in the back of the building. My room smelled of very old smoke and mold. Air unit off. Furnishings, simple older style. Desk chair (seated directly in front of the air handler vents about a foot away,) had blown little chunks of dust in the seat from a previous time the air was on or something, I wondered when was the last time this room had been dusted or at least the A C unit or that chair. Bathroom had all the useual items with clean towels and looked to be clean except for the tub / shower wall looked to have some soap scum on its newly renovated walls, I know this because behind the building in the very back of the lot were large dumpsters and about 20 sinks and counter tops either were to go into or taken out. This also took up parking area. I should've called for a new room but thought most rooms would be like mine and sold out being Homecoming game weekend. I told the clerk at check out about my experience. Replied they would have moved me to another room if I had brought this to their attention. Who checks the checkers? Lack of sleep, the air unit was so loud I turned it off, room got stuffy and hot. No windows or balcony to be opened. No staying at Quality Inn and Suites Tallahassee, Florida.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2012
Summer
This hotel needs a decent cup of coffee with real cream. Many guests complained about this @ breakfast, including myself. Even the non dairy 1/2 & 1/2 cups of liquid cream in the room. A good cup of coffee in the morning is more important to your guests than you may think. It's a dissipointment to wake up in the morning to know you'll be drinking dishwater. Also the morning buffet was mediocre . But the room was comfortable and clean and the staff was great.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2012
Joy
"Newly Remodeled, Nice Rooms, Good for the Price"
Nice Room for price, Bed quality better than expected, Room was clean, Only negative was the breakfast some of the food was old (molded bagels) but most was fresh. Would stay again, any issued were promptly addressed.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Sharron
"FSU parent- College business"
Newly remodeled hotel- bandaid on old style hotel. Late arrival &air conditioner leaking-carpet wet all around it so musty smell in room.Management very responsive in AM. Rest of room very comfortable. Bad choice of decorator -trying to be modern in an old hotel(colors, pics etc.). Breakfast good variety with hot buffet.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
FSU Parent
"Not as advertised"
I was disappointed. The 1st room we got was on the 2nd floor and smelled of paint because the hotel is still being renovated. I called down to the desk because there was no microwave in the room as advertised on the website and was told they're only in some of the rooms, but we could use the microwave in the lobby. Then we discovered the toilet was broken; so I called the desk again and got another room, but still no microwave. The website said there was a restaurant on site, but that's not true either. A Wendy's is across the street, but traffic is horrible so we opted not to try it. I would not stay here again.
Business trip Sep 9, 2012
Sandy
"It will do but dont expect anything more"
We stayed here during a mandatory evacuation from NWF. Not my first, second, or fifth choice but we had a pet and didnt know how long we'd have to be in a hotel. There is a pet fee although I read a review on hotels.com to the contrary. The rooms are quite damp even for the south. The bathroom...just try not to spend too much time in there. Otherwise, it was fine. I was glad there were a lot of pillows and cable. The small things right? My advice: if you have a pet, stay at a higher quality hotel and pay the fee because you are going to pay one here anyway and it is not worth it.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
Mimi

"hotel tres sale"
hotel tres sale et mal entretenu tres mal place a eviter
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
jean franco
"Correct"
Rapport qualité prix correct.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2015
DIDIER
"Bien pour une escale"
Bon hôtel, petit déjeûner fourni, rien à redire pour le prix. Préférer si c'est possible les chambres donnant derrière l'hôtel ( bruit de la circulation de l'avenue devant, cependant très supportable ).
1 night trip May 20, 2014