All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
1990 Hampton Inn Ct, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Clean
    Great pool
    Great room
The hotel room was clean. My only complaint is that the in-room coffee maker had a broken cord. It wouldn't plug in. It was a small detail that the cleaning crew should have noticed and replaced. We had to leave very early for an event and I wanted to make the coffee while getting ready. The staff were helpful, but for some reason our room key did not work the second time we tried to use it. The weather was awful and I watch a female staff person glance up at me as I tried repeatedly to get the card to work to enter a side door from outside. It was obvious what was going on, but she didn't feel she needed to get up and open the door to let us in. We had to go all the way around to the front door and get the front deskman to recode the card.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
It was very nice and clean and I would stay again with u all!!!
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
"Surprisingly high quality"
Service staff all exceptionally friendly, with lots of special extras; such as take out breakfast bags and a quality workout room. Quiet, up a small road onto a hill, yet easy access to I-40, Barnes and Nobles, and Hanes Mall.
5 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Gulfportdoc
"What I would call the norm for Hampton"
Our stay was what I come to expect as the norm for Hampton, very nice across the board. Staff was friendly, room very clean. Location is perfect especially if you like shopping and Restaurants. Stayed at one other hotel local to same area and was very disappointed. We will be staying at this Hampton again.
2 night business trip Nov 24, 2013
gbcheetah
"Close to shopping mall and restaurants"
The front desk staff were very friendly and the room was spacious (executive king w/kitchenette) it had a sofa/bed and leather chair and ottoman to relax and watch tv. The bathroom had his and hers sink. The jetted tub did not work which was disappointing as my daughter was looking forward to it. Overall the location is great and close to the mall and restaurants.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Hotel with a great Customer Service team"
Customer Service at the front desk was great.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Deb
We had never stayed at a Hampton Inn before and it was a fantastic hotel. Extremely clean and very close to many nearby places. I would stay at one again.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"nice hotel close to interstate"
breakfast wasn't much, only had mostly cold stuff other than that ok
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"Nice hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful."
...was only there for one night but it was very pleasant. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was nice.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
De
Outstanding in every way!!! If ever back to the area will go out of my way to stay there. Thank you!!
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
Valerie
"Fabulous breakfast spread. Noisy air conditioner"
This is a very nice hotel. My room and bed were clean and comfortable and the breakfast included was terrific. The a/c was noisy and did wake me when it would cycle on and off. Staff were very helpful. This was a great value for the price.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Accommodations were very neat, clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Hotel is close to shopping mall, Wake Forest University and just 5-7 minutes to downtown. Staff was very friendly and resourceful. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Winston Salem hotel"
Breakfast setup inadequate room for amount of guests. Desk personnel not very friendly. Room fine.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
JJ
"Really nice hotel!"
Very clean, great location, nice breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Hotel review"
Nice hotel with friendly staff. Just did not care for room location. Room was end of hall near vending area. It was noisy throughout the evening and night.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Very nice Hampton"
The Hampton Inn & Suites Hanes Mall is a very nice property. Comfortable beds, very clean, wonderful outdoor area with seating, and an outdoor fireplace & TV. In-room air conditioner is VERY loud though!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Lee
One of the best hotel's we have stayed at. The staff was exceptional and extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast made available was excellent. Great location near restaurants and close to the interstate highway.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Norm
It was very convenient to shopping, restaurants, etc.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Barb
"Excellent hotel for price & location"
Clean convenient hotel to the Hanes Mall. Nice staff and great outside area & fitness center!
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
JNix
"Great place"
This hotel was great clean, great location, and nice rooms. Only complaint would have to be that there were no extra pillows available but that's minimal
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2013
"Clean, comfortable and convenient."
Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Location was near event we were attending with easy access to major highway. Breakfast was adequate and included several choices for those on special diets (diabetics, etc.).
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Phyllis
"Good for Business Travel"
I stayed here for one night during a business trip. The hotel was clean, the staff was very helpful and it was in a great location for restaurants, etc.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Best Overall Hotel in Winston Salem"
I had a one night stay to see the Winston Salem Symphony as a romantic trip. This hotel had the best reviews of the limited selection available in the city and did not disappoint. There is nothing exceptional outside of what you would expect from a standard Hampton Inn but the room was large, quiet and comfortable. The only complaint I would have is that there is no better combination of comfort and quality available as the Brookstown Inn had too many issues with heating/air conditioning and cleanliness to be considerable.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2013
Charlie
"very nice stay would definitly stay again"
We had a wonderful stay .Everything was convenient and they treated us great. It was everything you could ask for and more. they were so nice to us and made us feel like they were glad we were there.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Beverly
Great room and price. Love the queen size beds instead of doubles.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
Anne
"Best Hampton Inn I've been to!"
Very clean, quiet, comfortable, nice amenities, great breakfast, coffee bar around the clock, refrigerator and microwave in room (BONUS!), convenient location. Best Hampton Inn I've visited! Thanks for making our busy tennis tournament weekend that much easier!
2 night trip May 24, 2013
The family and I enjoyed our stay, the rooms were extremely clean and the staff was outstanding. I recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through who needs a good night rest.
1 night trip May 16, 2013
"I recommend this hotel!!!"
After reading some reviews and the fact it was near a mall cinced it for me. The staff were very nice, the room was great. I especially liked the 5-6 little pillows on the bed. Having a refrig and microwave was also something I wanted. I might not use them but its something we like. Microwave popcorn was something that was provided along with coffee. The only disappointment was no tea in the room, but in the lobby coffee and tea (and cookies and fruit) were available 24-7 so I was happy. The free breakfast was good. There was enough of a selection to fill you, and if it wasn't what you were looking for there was a Waffle house down the road. I would gladly stay there again and recommend the hotel without any hesitation. You can take your pick of many different kinds of eating establishments near by. Stay --- Enjoy!
1 night trip May 12, 2013
Doe
The hotel was nice and clean. The room has nice crisp clean white sheets with a beautiful white duvet. Breakfast was hot each morning offering a variety for everyone. When we arrived to the hotel from Maryland, the man at the front desk was so welcoming to me and my children. They asked could they get a sip of water from the water fountain and instead he gave us all a water bottle. Slept good in the bed, it was sooooo cozy. Will book here again.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
Close to good food and had a great breakfast
1 night trip May 9, 2013
"awesome value"
I spent a few nights up the street at the Hilton Garden Inn,and then I switched over to this Hampton Inn. The room was 50 percent larger the TV was twice as large and the room cost me 42 dollars less than what I was paying at the Hilton Garden.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2013
Tom Z
"Good hotel in great location"
I and my group of friends stayed at the Hampton Inn Hanes Mall in Winston Salem April 26-28. The location proved very convenient (within minutes driving distance) for exploring near by Old Salem, shopping at Hanes Mall, and visiting downtown restaurants. Rooms were very clean, comfortable and well equipped. A 24 hr coffee and tea/hot water bar greeted us in the lobby, and breakfast was plentiful, with healthy options in a self-serve set-up. My whole group was delighted with this hotel and recommend it highly!
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Angela
"Gaither Concert"
On our next trip to Winston Salem, we will be booking a room at the Hamtpon Inn Haynes Mall. I can't say enough good things about our stay. Everyone was friendly, the room was "unbelieveably" clean, and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The location was perfect, just minutes away from the concert, and the full breakfast was very tasty. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"A great place to say!!"
I enjoyed it very much!! It is very comfortabe! The location was great...next to a lot of restuarants and only 10 minutes to downtown. The only thing that they can improve on is their breakfast. The eggs and sausage weren't all that great. Other than that I really liked it and would stay there again!
4 night trip Apr 11, 2013
"Highly recommended!"
The staff were friendly, helpful and very professional. The patio is comfortable and a welcome respite after a long day of conferences. Great continental breakfast too!
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Close to UNCSA"
The hotel staff were great. Breakfast buffet was good and we had a really nice stay.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2013
"Couldn't sleep...too noisy!"
Very well kepted, nice clean rooms, but don't expect to get a good night sleep. The hotel is right next to highway I-40 and the windows are not sound proof so you hear the traffic, mostly trucks, all night long. Woke up around 1:00AM and could not fall back to sleep....too noisy!!! Will not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Missy
"excellent"
We went for college visit. Perfect location and the hotel personal attention was amazing.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
A great place to spend a few nights when we came down to visit the University. The only real complaint was the lighting in the bathroom...horribly bright. All lights on one switch, glaring.Everything else pretty great.
3 night trip Mar 24, 2013
"Convenient Location"
Very nice hotel -- close to everything fun in Winston Salem.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
Jeff W
"Worked For Me!"
Only problem with the stay was that our keys would not access side door on second night; and it was raining. We were in town for pleasure; but this looks like a great place for the business traveler with more than ample space for computer use in the breakfast area. Varied choice of foods for breakfast. Very clean area also. All doors secured gave feelings of safety.
2 night trip Mar 11, 2013
planstotravelmore
"Close to business trip location"
Was very pleased with room and services received. Will stay here on return trip.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Great Choice"
The hotel is very comfortable and conveniently located to restaurants and a shopping mall.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2013
No complaints here. Very clean, well-equipped rooms. Comfortable and conveniently located. Personable, friendly, attentive staff.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2013
Melinda
"Nice hotel, Friendly staff"
This hotel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent. I will definitely stay here again!
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
Shiloh
"gorgeous acomodations"
Hampton Inn is my new favorite hotel! Great people and accomodations and breakfast-all for a reasonable price.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
dennis
"Relocation stay"
We enjoyed our stay here while searching the area for our upcoming relocation. It provided a great place to relax and regroup.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Awesome Breakfast!"
We were very pleased with our stay. I would stay at this hotel again. We were very impressed with the breakfast. Anything and everything that we could have wanted was served. We could not have been better served it we went to a restaurant! I was so impressed with the cereal bar I had to send a picture of it to my kids at home! They want one like that at our house! The shower was awesome, I used it first and told my husband (who was still in bed) that it was worth getting out of bed for!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
Betsy

"Hop on Hop off vacations"
Very nice people at the front desk. The hotel was OK and location was great. Rooms was clean although traffic carpet outside the rooms didn´t seem that very clean. Should need a change.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
MX
We found staff to be extremely helpful.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013