All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
5101 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Weekend getaway"
This was a local weekend getaway, nice little staycation. Definitely pay a couple extra dollars for the updated rooms. They are modern, and have a nice feel. Bed was a little stiff, and the other guests that came in Saturday kept us from getting one extra night. But the staff was amazing.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Samuel, thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a splendid review. You were such a delight to have as our guest and we look forward to hopefully hosting you again soon!
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Samuel
"Great surprise!"
Great remodeled motel. We had our doubts when we first pulled up. But found it was Fun atmosphere, family friendly, nice clean updated rooms! Excellent service, great music at pool. Pool bar. Restaurant n bar on property. Would stay again!
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Michael, the next time your in Scottsdale make sure to check out our on site comedy show! Our Speak Easy Comedy Lounge has a show every Friday & Saturday night, 8pm & 10pm.
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"very good overall"
checked in at eleven fifteen pm, and was given an upgraded room which I didn't expect, " just because," I guess. The room looked nice, my wife really liked it. Too bad the air conditioner was not working. Had to then downgrade rooms because nothing else was available. They did put me back in an upgrade the next day, but all the hassle of moving rooms twice, which I felt was worth more then the two bottles of water they allowed me to take which I had planned on paying for. Other then that, the restaurants are good, pool is nice, some renovating going on but that didn't effect me much
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
charles
clean hotel; new furniture and comfortable mattress. will def stay there again!
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"I would go back for a nice get away weekend"
The room was very nice and had all that I needed, fridge, microwave and good size bed for two. The room was very clean and comfortable and loved that had a lot of towels.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this fantastic review! We all hope to host you again in the very near future.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Wonderful!
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Thanks for the quick note!
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Clean and so comfortable!!"
All staff from housekeeping, maintenance and front desk are wonderful. Brittney at the desk always has a smile. The rooms are very clean, the grounds are beautiful and the beds are AMAZINGLY comfy! Even while they are renovating, you do not feel put out.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Shawn, thank you so, so, much for the fantastic review! All of us here at the Days Hotel Scottsdale very much enjoy you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Shawn
Very happy would definitely recommend it to family and friends
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Just want to give you a quick thank you for writing us such a great review!
1 night trip Jul 23, 2015
"not happy"
the air conditioner was not working and they were booked. had to wait in 100 plus temps for 3 hours until they replaced the air conditioner with an extremely noisy one which I was unable to sleep the entire night.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Great!"
When we arrived it was very hot and humid in the room. We set the cooler on high and left for an hour. When we came back it was still the same. We called the front desk and told them. We again left for dinner and by the time we came back maintenance had come and fixed it. It was then a comfortable stay.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, as this helps us to be the best imaginable! Of course, mishaps will happen no matter where you go. Therefore, I am very pleased to hear that our maintenance team took care of your needs in a timely manner. I will surely let them know of a job well done.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
It was a overnight stay, the room was very nice but the air conditioning could of worked better.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Wendy, I do apologize that your stay was not completely satisfactory. We are currently completely the remainder of our renovations this summer. During our remodel all concerns will be touched upon. I hope you come back to see all of our fantastic changes soon!
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Wendy
"Not too bad"
Room & grounds were nice. WiFi was a bit thready and slow, so any work was difficult and slow.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"great location. nice pool. 2 restaurants on site"
central location. the grounds are very nice. and for the location you cant beat the price. room was good.
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
toby
"No problems. Great value."
No problems. Clean room, clean pool and courteous front desk personnel.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Deposit"
Didnt
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Chad
"Wonderful gem of a Hotel, great place to stay!"
Days Hotel is beautiful, very clean and comfortable, the staff is excellent. Just passing through on my way to CA vacation. Will definitely stay in future.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
KAREN
"Loved my stay"
Loved the location. The room was clean and comfortab. Will stay here every time I visit. Loved the pool area
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Outstanding service all the way around.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
It was good I like the food I had
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Don't put chilango basura at the front desk"
They hired a bunch of chilangos ( the stupid immigrants of Mexico ) and now you can watch a hotel go from really good to really bad! Get ready!
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"Last minute plans"
The hotel was great especially for a Days Hotel! My plans had changed at the last minute so I had to quickly reserve a hotel room which was not in my budget so I took a chance with this hotel and I am glad I did. The pool was beautiful with music piped in for a relaxing experience, the lounge chairs have cushions for that added touch, there is grass and palm trees surrounding the pool area and at night they have the trees lit up with colored lights, fiber optics maybe. The pool is large so there is plenty of room. The pool area is very relaxing. The staff is wonderful. We had an inside room facing the pool which has been remodeled, the outside rooms I can not speak for, but our room was very nice and clean. The beds were not terrible they are a little springy and soft but they are ok. The one downside is that the bathroom and vanity are not separated it's just the one door separating them from the room itself. The location was great you don't have to worry about traffic and noise.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Decent"
I can be pretty picky but for 3 Star hotel this place was on the money. Great location; very close to Scottsdale Fashion square and restaurants. Price could be a tad bit lower.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Sage
"Gross and disappointed!! Yuk?!!"
The room was worse than the worse motel. It had water stained ceilings with mold, carpet was soiled we had to keep our shoes on. The television signal was awful no microwave as advertised. I took pictures I will publish on yelp.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Noel
"Cool people"
Loved it!
3 night business trip May 23, 2015
"Okay"
Enjoyed are stay. The pool area is awesome. Kids really enjoyed it. I did not like getting in the shower and having a used bar of soap stuck to the shower curtain.other than that was a nice stay.
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Great Stay At Days Hotel!"
I was staying in town with my mom over memorial day weekend. The location to Old Town Scottsdale was perfect, and the updates to the rooms are great. The staff was very helpful and brought more towels/blowdryer right away when requested.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Christine
Great place for the price
2 night business trip May 23, 2015
"Poolside"
I enjoyed the pool which had great pooside furniture. The room was clean and kept up. I was in the inside looking at the pool. I would go back again.
4 night trip May 19, 2015
Rene
"Okay"
The rooms were nicely furnished but super cluttered with a lot of extra furniture. Room door lock was stubborn and would get stuck a lot. No available plugs in the room for charging my phone so I had to unplug the hair dryer, which was inconvenient. The location is by a variety of restaurants and shopping, but also a lot of traffic.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
ELIZABETH
"Long Weekend..."
I am in the area for work, and needed a place for the weekend. For the prices, I felt this was pretty fair. It's not luxury, but a room is a room. I was pleased when I walked into my room and it was completely updated. The only thing not updated was the door. It wasn't very secure, but it locked. Had a pool side room, and I enjoyed the noise of people during the day. It was a nice pool area, with lots of seating and very clean. There wasn't any noise at night that kept me awake. It's not bad for the price you pay.
3 night business trip May 22, 2015
Amberae
"great location"
Very good. Great location. Nice remodeled room.
1 night trip May 19, 2015
karon
"Family getaway"
Stay was great! We extended 2 days and booked a trip for the fall. Everyone we encounter on staff was super friendly and helpful. Made us feel welcome!
2 night family trip May 17, 2015
Heidi
Enjoyed the stay very much. The restaurant connected to the hotel was a nice surprise and I enjoyed that very much. We got a complimentary upgrade which was also great although it could be because we stayed there on a Monday night and there weren't very many people there.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
Jeffrey
"Amazing downtown Scottsdale value"
Needed an intown escape from the kids and found this gem. The quality is head and shoulders above similarly priced budget hotels in the area. We'll be back.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Rooms are old and have a funky Oder. Loud all the time. Room to small
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Grateful nights sleep and Margaritas"
Fun place to stay, nice pool and great margaritas,fun classic rock atmosphere.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Thank you for the great note Jose! We look very much forward to having you as our guest again!
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Jose
"Friendly, flexible Staff"
When I was originally given a room near the pool, the music and noise were too much for my preferred quiet stay, so the staff at the front desk gladly moved me to a quieter room. The location was ideal for me.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Dale, guest's comfort and happiness is top priority for us. I will let staff know of a job well done!
4 night business trip May 7, 2015
Dale
"Sleep and relax by the pool."
I had an exceptional stay. The service was very good and the hotel was very comfortable. The bed and pool were awesome!
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Maynard, we appreciate you as a guest and taking the time to write us such a fabulous review!
3 night trip May 8, 2015
Maynard
"Days Hotel"
Very affordable in an excellent location!
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
We have great promotions going year round for our property, so make sure to snag one next time your in Scottsdale!
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
"nice place very noisy"
Get a room facing the pool. Rooms are decorated very nicely. Great location. However our room was very noisy. The door was missing the gasket so there was a crack between the door and frame. We could see a lot of daylight pour in. Sounded like our door was open, hearing people's conversations. Also the pool bar was closed. All weekend.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Roberto
"Never stay here again."
The room is so small. It's dirty and smelly. The air conditioning is so loud , I couldn't even sleep with it on. Never stay here again.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
I prefer hotels with interior doors, rather than doors on the exterior. Nevertheless I felt secure with the double locks. Room near the pool was a bit noisy from voices in the early evening, but quiet by 9 p.m. Room was super clean, good cable tv, and fantastic convenient location. Check in and out was very fast.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"EXCELLENT SERVICE!"
I come to Scottsdale twice a year on business. I normally stay at one of the higher priced hotels, but this time I decided to try the Days Inn. WOW... for 1/2 the price you can not beat this place!!! While I was only in the room from late at night until morning, this place really is all you need... especially when you get such AMAZING customer service as I did. Okay - as a business woman, when you forget a hair product, you expect the front desk to only say "sorry, we don't have it"... not here... CASEY offered me her personal product!!! While it didn't work for me... the mere fact that she offered and then ran down personally to my room to bring the item was AMAZING! It happened to be my birthday and when I got back that night I found balloons on my door with a birthday card from the staff!!! Are you kidding me??? They better watch out because I am planning on contacting her - if she's willing to move, I'm recruiting her into my business... you can not get better, more dedicated personnel than someone like Casey!
5 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Claudia
"Great Value"
I was in Scottsdale for 4 days attending a real estate conference at the Firesky Resort just a block away. For the price Days Hotel was great! The Firesky was about 3-4 times more expensive and really didn't offer that much more. I will be staying there again next year when I return to the conference.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Amir
"WOW!!!!!!"
It was a much needed get away for me and my husband. We had so much planned but the bed was extremely comfortable we found ourselves stuck in bed. The only downfall about our room was, no microwave. Other than that, we have all intention to return .
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
latasha
"Love this hotel"
Amazing hotel, very comfortable will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"A bit disappointed for the rate"
weekend get away, room served its purpose, I mean it was clean, I must've been put in the older area that was not remodeled or updated. I don't think that its a 3 star hotel, definitely not worth what I paid for.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
"1 night stay"
Very nice place for the price. We only stayed 1 night as we had a planned night out in Scottsdale. The room was very nice! It had a Mini fridge, and microwave, and descent bed. The pool area was great as well! Cabana was comfortable, and the pool temperature was perfect for the weather! Best part of all is we took golf carts all over town. You can request a pick up and They'll take you wherever you want within a few miles. The heart of old town Scottsdale is only a mile away. The drivers work off of tips only! We will definitely come back to this hotel next year
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Kellan
"Scottsdale find"
Great room for the price lovely grounds and a good restaurant on site.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
sue
"Great hotel for business or leisure travel."
Great location, room amenities, nice pool area. Great value considering it is right next to two locations that charge $200+ a night.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Mark, thanks for taking the time to write us this wonderful note!
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2015