All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
5101 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Love this hotel"
Amazing hotel, very comfortable will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"A bit disappointed for the rate"
weekend get away, room served its purpose, I mean it was clean, I must've been put in the older area that was not remodeled or updated. I don't think that its a 3 star hotel, definitely not worth what I paid for.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
"1 night stay"
Very nice place for the price. We only stayed 1 night as we had a planned night out in Scottsdale. The room was very nice! It had a Mini fridge, and microwave, and descent bed. The pool area was great as well! Cabana was comfortable, and the pool temperature was perfect for the weather! Best part of all is we took golf carts all over town. You can request a pick up and They'll take you wherever you want within a few miles. The heart of old town Scottsdale is only a mile away. The drivers work off of tips only! We will definitely come back to this hotel next year
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Kellan
"Scottsdale find"
Great room for the price lovely grounds and a good restaurant on site.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
sue
"Great hotel for business or leisure travel."
Great location, room amenities, nice pool area. Great value considering it is right next to two locations that charge $200+ a night.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Mark, thanks for taking the time to write us this wonderful note!
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great location for Talking Stick"
Clean, comfy room. Nice staff. A fraction of the cost of Talking Stick and a stone's throw away from it.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Jeff, we appreciate you taking the time to write us such a delightful review. I am so glad to hear your stay was an exceptional one, as we strive for nothing less!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Days Inn"
Didn't spend much time at hotel. It was comfortable and clean. No elevator (only 2 floors).
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Gary, thanks for taking the time to write a quick note about us! All feedback is very much appreciated.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"For the price, you can't beat"
Great Location, Airy and Clean. Quick walk to old town. The firesky hotel just down the street is $250-$300 per night in comparison. We got this hotel for $100 per night on expedia. So worth it! Only wish the pool was heated... super cold we couldn't get it.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Christina
"Paying more for pool front and didn't get it"
I asked for pool front and they closed the pool
3 night trip Mar 31, 2015
Very nice place to stay during Spring Training. Centrally located.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Spring training hotel stay"
Great staff and room was clean, but room not as pictured on the wedsite. We were unhappy with the room comfort and overall presentation. The front lobby was nice and upgraded, but rooms were outdated and had an awful odor. We had to air out the room for several hours before we were able to sleep in the room.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Lindsey
"Great place to stay in Scottsdale!"
Great place to stay if you want to be close to Downtown Scottsdale. Down the street from a lot of bars/restaurants/shopping/golf. This place was redone a couple of years ago. The pool was amazing, setup like a 4 star resort.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Thank you for your review we recently finished a $2M remodel of the property and we are extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Donald
"Great location for a comfortable stay"
The Days Inn Hotel in Scottsdale is a very well located property. Although it is an older hotel the efforts to up grade and improve the quality were noticeable and effective. The entire staff from management to the front desk to the pool side attendants to the housekeeping crew to the bar/restaurant folks were all very friendly and attentive. Fashion Square is one block to the south with a large assortment of boutiques, larger shops and many different kinds of eating venues. Travel two more blocks south and the fun "Old Town Scottsdale" is there with all it's assortment of "tourist" gift shops, drinking/eating places, art galleries and clothing stores. The pool area at the Days Inn is in the center of the property and easily the social hub whether during the day or into the evening.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Than you for your review, we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back again.
4 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Sammy
Crickets all over room/dirty bikers all drunk around pool area inappropriate for kids to see.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Sorry you did not enjoy your stay, but the 'crickets' are only in the grass area and there are no dirty bikers at this hotel. you came to Scottsdale during bike week, this is when lawyers and doctors get on their bikes and visit Scottsdale for a well known yearly event. Typically Scottsdale Arizona is not a 'biker town' ... only one week each year.
"Grounds and pool nice"
We were pleasantly surprised. Our only complaint was the room had an odd smell to it when we first checked in, maybe due to the cleaning products they used. Otherwise, we were happy with our stay.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
debbie
"Room was in bad need of updating."
Bed lumpy bath fixtures rusted, lights not working, ugly furniture. Coffee pot with no coffee
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"No"
This hotel has a very good location but for being advertised as a high end hotel it was not good. The air conditioner in our room was so noisey you could not hear the tv when it came on unless you turned it up to very loud. The worse thing was the bugs!!! There were tiny black bugs all around the vanity and who knows where else. There was 2 very very large cockroaches in the bathroom twice. I could hardly wait to leave but it was prepaid. We complained we we left and were just told they would see about refunding some of our money so we shall see if they make good on this.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Spring Training"
We had a room on the first level off the interior courtyard. Room was adequate, could definitely use a remodel and upgrade. Pool and spa was nice and clean. Hotel staff were great. Overall ok but a bit pricey for the value.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
richard
"Extremely Pleased"
We were having trouble finding a place to stay for two nights. Came upon availability at Days Hotel and was just hoping for clean sheets and a hot shower. We experienced those two things and so much more. We had a remodeled room that was so clean. The pool bar appeared to be a festive place to hang out as well as the table and chairs in the adjoining grass area. We found so many little touches that added to our stay. Great central location in Scottsdale for all our activities.
Debbie
"Beautiful pool area"
I was a little skeptical about staying here after reading some of the earlier reviews. Not to worry! It's a little gem in a great area! I hate spending a lot of money on a room you are only in for sleeping. The front desk staff couldn't have been nicer. I told him about my concerns and he said they had been rectified. He was right. Our room was modern and very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The pool area is so pretty. I would say it rivals the expensive resorts! The restaurant is good and the location is great. I would definitely stay here again.
Eldona
"Beautiful pool. Clean grounds"
Nice restaurant & bar attached. Beautiful grounds. Convenient to everything.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Nice bed but too noisy."
Came for a few days in Scottsdale. The staff was really nice and extremely helpful. The front desk staff particularly was great. The room was clean and the bed was very comfy. We were by the pool area though and it was really noisy late into the night. Also the ac unit had a hard time keeping the room a comfortable temperature. The nice thing was the sound did drown out the noisy people. The pool area is very clean and was very nice looking just as it is in the pictures.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
ND
Room was outdated. There was no convienient place to charge phone or laptop. Towels weren't replaced. Not worth the money.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Days Hotel in March"
The room was very basic and the corridors leave much to be desired but the pool view is pretty with the trees glowing at night. The way the hotel is shaped around the pool area means that everyone has a nice view of the pool/courtyard and this makes it peaceful.
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice pool"
Our original room was facing the parking lot which was not a nice view and the room was old. I returned to the desk and asked for a pool view. They switched me with no questions asked. The pool is beautiful with mature Palm trees. Best part of the hotel. This is an older hotel but the location great.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Not worth the money."
Not very clean, poor condition of the room
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Ronald
The neighborhood (Scottsdale) is only good thing! This is a very old hotel that could be really nice but it isn't. I am glad I paid more for pool facing room(not poolside as advertised) exterior rooms face parking lot. The exterior of hotel looks nice as you drive up but when you go to park along either side of build(s) it looks trashy/cheap! They are trying to update rooms but haven't replaced old showers! Constant dripping and by end of shower you're standing in 3-4" of dirty water! WIFI is advertised but it gets over-loaded and is unusable after 8am! Same in the evening when everyone is back for the night. TV didn't power on first day had to have maintenance come to room to fix. Front desk is under staffed too! Oh, no free breakfast, you're given a 20% discount at the attached restaurant. Still a bit expensive.
5 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Todd
"Spring Training 2015"
I thought the hotel stay was very good. It was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The only draw back was getting the room made up each day. Some days it was done by 9:00 AM and on several occasions it was made up later in the day. My last day there I had to tell the front desk that the room needs to be made up. It didn't occur until after 5:00 PM. I also realize that some days are busier than other days with the turn over. Overall I had a great stay
7 night trip Mar 10, 2015
Marshall
"It kept getting worse"
Arrived and room had a broken refrigerator with old food in it. Out of the five nights we stayed, two of the days our room did not get cleaned til we called at 4:30 pm. And because we made reservations through Expedia, our Wyndham rewards were useless and not counted. Hotel being renovated and the whole week we were next to the rooms being renovated. And the newly renovated rooms were left empty (more important guests probably coming) Sad because we had stayed here five years running. But no more. Too many choices to put up with this.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Shady"
It was noisy late into the night....my son's room had a big cockroach in it. The staff ,however, were very nice and helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Scottsdale in spring."
Not a bad price for a room just north of old town Scottsdale. Short walk to shuttle bus and great resturants/bars.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"horse show"
hotel condition a little rough
4 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Greg
"Great Scottsdale location."
I typically stay at Hilton properties as I am a Hilton Honors member. However there was (baseball) spring trining going on and all the Hilton properties were full. I was pleasantly surprized with this Days Inn. The grounds are well maintained and landscaped. Great pool area.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Conviently located"
Waited 10 minutes to get breakfast service. We finally walked. Ok pool area. A cockroach payed a visit in the room. Friendly staff though and goes a long way for me. 2.5 out of 5. Not my first choice next time.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Budget friendly- good location for Spring Training"
The motel was 2-3 star place. Very budget friendly, fit our needs for this trip. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. Having said this -- we were in the unrennovated section, and I hear the newly renovated rooms were much nicer. Since we booked through Expedia, we got a great rate but for the low-end rooms! No biggie, our group was not there to hang out in the rooms. The pool was heated and my kids enjoyed it. Having drinks by the pool was a huge plus! Once the whole place is renovated - it will be a good place to stay. Hopefully the prices won't sky rocket like the other hotels in the area. The motel is a long but doable walk to Fashion Square mall and tons of restaurants.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
stephanie
Make sure you get a room by the pool for 2015--these have had updates. The ones on the perimeter badly need updating, except for the bed--it was very comfortable and new. It is probably the lowest price in Scottsdale, would never stay there again unless I was assured it would be an updated room. We had outside, outdated room, as was all they had, so they said. Next morning the same--until we told them how bad it was--then all of a sudden they found an updated one for us....Don't care for that attitude.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Parking lot side rooms are not remodeled like the courtyard side rooms. This should be explained to guests prior to booking.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"You pay for what you get."
You pay for what you get at this hotel. The part of the hotel that doesn't face the alley has been remodeled. We unfortunately got stuck on the side of the hotel that faces the alley so no renovated room for us :( It was incredibly outdated. The beds were two full sized beds so it was very uncomfortable to sleep. There was also a lot of noise from the alley so it was hard to sleep. The restaurant on site is good for breakfast. The rooms were also clean. I probably wouldn't stay here again but for the price during Spring Training, I can't complain too much.
3 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"dirty run down"
This place is run down old and uncomfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Travis
"Pretty dirty and very noise"
The floor of the room had dirt and small items in all if the corners, the bathtub had rust in it and the plumbing was backwards ie: the cold side of the water valve produced hot water and the hot side produced cold water. The furniture was old and water damaged and the AC/ heating unit didn't work. The wall between the room and the pool/ hot tub was very thin and I head people splashing and talking as late as three AM. The bed was rock hard on the edges and sunken in the middle
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
disapointed
"Less expensive than surrounding hotels."
While noise from other rooms and outside was too audible, the renovated room I stayed in was otherwise comfortable and reasonably clean. I would hesitate to stay in a room here that was not renovated (at the time of this writing these exist). The attached, but unaffiliated, Mexican restaurant is very good. If you are on a budget, this hotel is a more affordable option than several other hotels in the immediate area.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Suitable for short stays"
Nothing great or terrible. However, noise can be factor as the hotel staff work during the night and can be heard while trying to sleep!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Ken
low quality, decently clear but old and tired. Location is decent but I would not recommend this to anyone other than low budget, not expecting much more travelers.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great price for location, but rather motel-ish"
Hotel was really a Motel, but it was very inexpensive and very near Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall. I paid $130 a night whereas you'll pay upwards toward $300 at a Marriott/Hilton etc. For what is was, it was very cost-effective, but it was not a full-service hotel, and really had more of an upgraded Motel feel to it. AC/Heater in the window etc...
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
james
"Bugged in Scottsdale"
This was a prepaid 7-night online reservation. When we entered the room we noticed the carpet was quite stained and the room was out of date. One third of the door frame to the bathroom had been eaten away by termites and we immediately called to complain. We were told that while they were sold out for the evening, we would be moved to a newly renovated room (renovation in process) the next day. We decided to tough it out overnight. The next morning we went to the front desk only to be told, yet again, that they would have none of the newly renovated rooms available that evening. I was offered a meal voucher, which somehow makes up for having to room with thousands of bugs eating the walls away from where you're sleeping. With no intention of spending another evening, I waited until 2:30pm, when I knew people would be checking in, to return to the front desk. Miraculously, they agreed to allow us to check out free of charge as soon I mentioned the termites in front of the incoming guests. Of course, the insect situation came as a complete suprise to everyone behind registration desk. Those little buggers must work fast. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone with the booking company guaranteeing my refund. On a good note: The restaurant attached to the front of the hotel has delicious food and the newly renovated rooms look quite nice (through the windows because that's as close as we were allowed to get to them).
7 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Jacqueline
"Needs work"
We had a really old room that had bugs so got moved to a remodeled room so was little better but still huge crack in door that you could see outside.
jess
"Would not recommend to anyone"
Upon arriving to our room, we noticed there were bugs all over the bathroom floor. The floor in the sleeping area was not any better and the sheets on the bed looked like they were not changed. We asked for a different room, which they gave us, but not without attitude at the front desk. We then asked if we could get soap for the bathroom and the maids came in and through it on a towel on the floor. Horrible experience!!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"You don't get what you ask for"
I ordered a King bed but upon my arrival was told that there were none available. I was forced to take a queen bed. When I asked for compensation for the room as I did not get what I paid for I was told that I must submit a request in writing and it would be placed for approval. When you pay for something you should receive what you pay for. I will never go back to this hotel again as the staff were completely unresponsive.
J. D
"scottsdale"
was there working for 12 days, did change to one the newly remodeled rooms..
14 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Greg
"Worst hotel stay ever"
Despite putting "Do not disturb sign" on my door EVERY DAY, housekeeping entered my room each day of my stay. During one of the unwelcomed entrances, someone broke the towel rod off my bathroom wall, left the drywall dust all over the floor, and didn't leave a note explaining what happened or offering a different room. Each time they exited my room, they put the "Do not disturb" sign inside--even though I explicitly hung it outside the door so they would not come in. Washcloths on the first day were crispy and smelled like chemicals. After the towel rod was broken, they didn't even replace the washcloths until the 3rd day. Toilet paper on the roll was saturated in some sort of dry brown liquid. Dirt on top of ironing board was thick enough to write on with finger tip. Pillows were rock hard. Lots of noise from foot traffic/guests well after midnight. Could not walk from my room to front desk without walking through second-hand smoke. The property was so noisy that I was constantly awakened throughout the night, so I ended up staying one of the nights at my friend's place in Scottsdale to get one good night of rest. Friend assured me that my stay was not indicative of a typical Scottsdale hotel experience. Hotel refunded only 2 days of my 4-day stay. Will upload photos on another site.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015