All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5101 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It's a cheap hotel and that's what you get"
The construction is on the cheap side so the rooms are small and noise travels.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
chet
"Don't Recommend"
Under construction and noiesy. Biggest issue security. A worker opened the door with a key and walked in while I was in the room. Then I was questioned by the contraction worker about the validity of my reservation and he asked to see my key. Two gentlemen got into a fight outside the room about 1 am. There were 2 what seemed to be abandoned cars outside the room. Would not do this agsin!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Professional
"Might be good when remodel is complete"
The Hotel was in the middle of a Renovation and the area was a total mess. I booked two rooms together and mine was one that was already done, but my business partner's room was old and dirty. Very unorganized group of people running the place, no wash cloths, no chair in the room, my bed was wet.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Totally misrepresented"
5 nights out of six we had ants all over the sink. Two nights we had cockroaches the size of a fifty cent piece. They advertise refrigerators on request, no way can you get one. Four days we either did'nt have towels or wash clothes, had to call. The last night we were there we were locked out and had to go get new keys. Also the construction guys work half the night and start early in the morning. I would advise everyone not to stay here.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
barbara
"Motel quality in the midst of renovation"
Our experience was a letdown. We were constantly short of something (towels, hand towels, washcloths-had to be washed because of a shortage- 930 pm the staff came to drop off the phone cord and washcloth and insisted on coming in to install the cord whil my wide was in bed!), phone cord for their room phone, TV didn't coencide with listings, entry door was not sealed so the neighbors smoke came in our room hour upon hour, door between rooms not sealed so was noisy, hallways we full of water and debris for construction. I would not rate at the HOTEL level.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Very nice set up and comfortable place to stay."
Hotel was under complete renovation and there were contractors on site during the day.
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Everett
Workman woke us at 8 am in the morning working in the room next to us. Staff should have put us in a room, where there was no work going on
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Scottsdale"
Outstanding! From the friendly staff that was always eager to assist at a moments notice to the cleanliness and welcoming feel of the property. The hotel is the perfect location for anyone that is seeking to enjoy the amenities and charm of Scottsdale Azizona. The simplicity of the hotel adds to the charm. I highly recommend this property to all. ***Note, if you are traveling with a pet it is important to notify the hotel upon arrival as Hotels.com may not always do so.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Location was excellent and staff was very accommodating even on a busy night like New Years Eve. The rooms were very disappointing. Not representative of the pics on the website. Very expensive for that quality of room.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
First off, I would like to apologize that your room was not satisfactory. As not all rooms have been completed since we are just a few months into renovations. Pictures of our new rooms should be up soon and I do hope you give us another shot in the future. Once complete, our new property would be completely worth the money!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"hotel stay"
went to see family for the holidays always stay here its agreat place rooms are very clean and the beds are so comfortable would like to know what kind of mattress you use in your hotel front desk clerks are very helpful
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Patricia, it is always a pleasure to have you as our guest. All of our mattresses are custom made Serta pillow tops. We can't wait til the next time you get to lay your head on one!
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
patricia
"Great Location - Remodeling in progress"
Negatives: 1) My iPad's Safari web browser NOT compatible with hotel's WiFi, so NO internet in room; 2) Lobby PCs VERY SLOW; and 3) Could NOT print from Lobby PCs.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Dennis, the situation with the guest computers has been resolved, as we have replaced the towers. This has improved the speed and printing capability has been rectified. As far as the Wifi only running best with either Chrome or Explorer this is something we are looking into. I am sincerely sorry that these matters arose during your stay. Guest input such as your though, helps us to make sure that they do not happen again.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Dennis
"under construction noisy"
R ooms where not as clean as I personally would like, but OK . THERE WAS CONSTRUCTION GOING ON ALL OVER THE HOTEL. We even stayed at a different hotel for a night to get some sound sleep. The Mexican restaurant in the hotel was very good, we ate there twice. This hotel will be very nice once construction is completed.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Our housekeeping department now has a new management head overseeing operations. Therefore, all room quality will be fully up to par from here on out! I am sorry to hear that this aspect fell slightly short during your stay. All property aspects, not just the remodel, are being touched upon and brought to excellence.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
renovating!!- no room selection and place is very disorganized and tough to get around.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Should of stayed closed during renovations"
They were renovating the hotel so it was really noisy in the mornings
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Thank you for taking the time to provide us valuable feedback. I apologize that the renovations made your stay anything less than you expected. While the renovations were disruptive for a short period they were necessary to bring the property up the standard of its great Scottsdale location. The renovations have now been completed so you are sure to find the access to the great amenities you were looking for. Please come back and see us again and enjoy the renovations that you witnessed. We have upgraded a number of rooms at the Days Hotel with 40” HD TV’s, all new furniture and finishes and much more. Pictures of our new rooms and common area’s should be hitting our website soon please check them out! Thanks again for your comments. Ryan, Owner
7 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice place to stay. Nothing fancy, simply clean."
The room was nice and clean. It wasn't fancy but it was clean and attractive. The only negative was that the pillows were too fat and my neck was sore in the morning.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Edward, Thanks for taking the time to review our property. I'm sorry the pillows caused you to have a sore neck. Next time you come and stay with us, please let us know and we’ll find you a pillow that fits your preferences. We strive to be a clean and economical hotel option with the best location. In addition, we have recently completed a multi-million dollar remodeled and have a number of higher end rooms with a price point unbeatable in Old Town Scottsdale. I hope to have new pictures to share on the website very soon! Thanks again for your comments. Ryan, Owner
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Edward
"OK Hotel Near Old Town Scottsdale"
This hotel is in a convenient location and the Mexican restaurant attached to it is a nice place, with room service offered. The only issue is that the hotel is being renovated and the rooms definitely need it. The bed is comfortable, but the decor is dated. One of my biggest pet peeves with a hotel is not having power outlets in convenient locations. This one had every power outlet behind a heavy piece of furniture - except the bathroom wall. The bath tub drained slowly so I stood in water while taking a shower - and the Hot/Cold label on the faucet was opposite. Little issues and irritants, and I did tell the guy at the checkout about the bathtub, just to give him a heads up and he appreciated it. The pool area is really nice, but in November it wasn't being used. Parking lot is spacious, but all the rooms are entered from outside so its more "motel" like. Overall average experience, looking forward to their renovations.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Alice, Thank you for taking the time to provide us valuable feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our restaurant (Papi Chulo’s) you are not alone as our guests really enjoy the food, atmosphere and the convenience it offers. I apologize that the renovations made your stay anything less than you expected. While the renovations were disruptive for a short period, as you pointed out, they were necessary to bring the property up the standards of its great Scottsdale location. The renovations have now been completed and next time you come and visit be sure to select an upgraded room option, where you will find all the accessible outlets you will need to power all your mobile devices. Pictures of our new rooms and common area’s should be hitting our website soon please check them out! Thanks again for your comments. Ryan, Owner
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Alice
"Days hotel"
Old and dirty
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Anonymous, I am sorry you found the property old and dirty. We have made a significant investment in the property in terms of physical appearance, functionality, staffing and training. Please give us another chance to experience the newly remodeled Days Hotel Scottsdale. Ryan, Owner
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
The location is perfect, however the condition of the hotel was a disappointment. The bathroom room was dirty, tiles were cracked, grout was missing, ect. Everything was very outdated. We couldn't even gethough new batteries for the remote control. Unfortunately, we won't be staying there again.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Melissa, Thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize your stay was 100% satisfactory. We have recently made a significant investment in the property to address the issues that you have identified and much more. I invite you to stay with us again to experience the new Days Hotel Scottsdale. I assure you it will not disappoint. Ryan, Owner
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Marissa
"Biggest Cockroach I Ever Saw."
Just settling in to the room and was surprised by a 3 inch cockroach crawling on the bathroom wall. Yikes. Hotel moved me to another room. But, unnerving experience, none the less.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Thank you very much for the review. No one likes bugs in their hotel room (especially me) and I assure as the new owner we are taking all the measures necessary to eliminate the occurrences of bugs. Please come back and see all the changes we’ve made to the property, some are more noticeable than others like new TV’s and furniture, but some are less obvious like the pest control plan we have implemented. Thanks again for the feeback . Ryan, Owner
Tpark001
Rooms were clean, speedy check in, restaurant on premises was good. The only bad thing was THAT the pool was not open
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to write us this great review. The pool area has been remodeled, just as our rooms, and is fully available to all guests. Hopefully the next time your in Scottsdale you'll come take a dip!
Pool out of order. No effort to tell guests about it at check in. No effort to repair. Folks come to Scottsdale for the sun and a swim.
"Horrible hotel ever"
Horrible hotel!!!! The room was so old, the A/C very noisy and a lot of noises from everywhere. I couldnt sleep in that 2 days of my stay.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Rodolfo
"No control of disruptive guests"
The first night was fine. The second night, there was a raging party next door. Staff was alerted at. 11:30 pm, and it quieted down until 2 a.m. Then the noise got worse in the parking lot. Staff was alerted again. Finally, at 5 a.m., one of the partyers started up a hot rod and shined the headlines in room as retribution. Staff never called police to deal with the public drunkenness and disturbance. At checkout, staff said they could do nothing since the room was booked through Expedia.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Ken
"Get away weekend"
We had chosen this hotel for its location. And that it had good reviews. However when we got there we found a dead cockroach in our room, the mirrors were covered in dust, and the tv was very old and barely worked. We told the hotel clerk on the last day we were there and all he tood us was the flat screen tvs were only in the rooms near the pool- which is not what was advertised.
2 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
ashley
"Comfortable place to stay"
On arriving Casey was very friendly and helpful even though she was really busy. Room very comfortable. Poolside lovely.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Colin and Chris
"Couldve been better"
It was ok, breakfast was not included with room
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Slightly disappointed"
Great price for a very convenient location. The hotel also let us check in extremely early after an unexpected plan change. However, the room did not come with a microwave at all (which I was under the impression it was standard and the refrigerator was upon request). The AC in the room did not work, but maintenance came quickly. By the next day, it appeared to be flaking out again. The room was also only stocked with one, single bath towel. When house keeping came through the next day, they provided two bath towels, one wash cloth and one hand towel. The location was relatively quiet and the courtyard area is very pretty. The room was clean, but lacked amenities (towels, microwave). I MIGHT stay here again, but not likely.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Cassidy
"Inexpensive and convenient but not recommended"
Staff was friendly and competent. Rooms were surface clean--vacuumed and dusted. There were dirty hand prints on bathroom door and front door. Looked as if someone sprayed cola all over bathroom door.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Fix it up, you're in Scottsdale!!!!"
Though this hotel was cheap, it was not within Scottsdale aura. There was one clerk at the desk for Friday check-in. There were four parties waiting. My confirmation stated we had a microwave in the room, which we didn't. The air conditioner was loud as heck(though I wanted to say something else), scaring me each time it came on. The staff was great though. If we needed anything, they addressed it right away. Oh, and the pool was green. No swimming for anyone!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Gwen
"The Days Hotel is a great value"
I was very pleased with the accommodations at the Days Hotel. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. An outstanding value for the money!
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
GLORIA
"Ok room for a short stay"
It was fine for a short stay. If i were staying for more than a day or two, i would recommend spending more for a nicer room.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
"better than expected"
lobby and main areas are done very nicely. It is actually a motel, not a hotel, but it wasn't very crowded so the pool was nearly empty and relaxing.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
robaho
"Nice enough place, awesome location in Scottsdale!"
The staff was friendly and helpful, and knowledgeable about the area. This hotel is also reasonably priced given the great location close to Old Town. Easy to catch the golf cart ride to and from the hotel to the Entertainment District down south of Camelback. The hotel desk offered to call one for me, but I decided to walk down and catch one back, and took but a few minutes to walk. The hotel is not new, but the room was clean enough, nice bedding and furnishings and tv. The bathroom needs a little quality upgrade, but certainly wasn't in bad shape. For the price I paid, it was excellent value. would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
chris
"Decent Rate for a Decent Hotel"
Our stay was nice, hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The iron did not work in our room so they brought us one that did! The room was organized well but not completely cleaned. There was some dust and hair in the corners of the walls. Other than that, comfortable beds and clean bathroom!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"you get what you pay for"
I left earlier than I had reserved. The staff were friendly and initially, all seemed ok in the room but dated. Then I found the big bug and left. The pool area was nice.
4 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Stacey
"Was great for what I needed"
The hotel is pretty good for the price. The pool area is not that big but nice. The room was good but the pillows were a bit too big for me. Went to the restaurant twice for breakfast. They were understaffed both days so had to wait for coffee refills but the food was pretty good.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Oksana
"Nice remodeled hotel"
Very nice and comfortable, well located and good price rate; bathrooms are the only thing that need remodel to be perfect; hopefully they do it soon.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
alberto
Local was just were I needed and bed was the best
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Dennis
"quite old facility but if you want good value...."
the facility is quite old ( furniture, tv, etc.) If you look for value, it is what you get for what you paid for.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Just gross"
Well this place is a dump, at least the room was. There were patch jobs in the drywall, large cracks in the ceiling and walls, stains on the walls, and only 2 of the 8 lights worked in the room. Also, the tv and alarm clock were not working. Apparently this place just changed ownership so they are about to undergo renovations, but as it stands right now this hotel is disgusting. We checked out 10 minutes after we checked in and they did give us a full refund so that's the only positive thing I can say.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Stephen
"great"
Perfect for the price. Sat by the pool most of the time. We were the only ones at the pool most days.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
e money
"Days Hotel"
The first day was fine. The second day we were in class all day and got home late and room was not serviced. Third day room was clean but no shampoo, no wash cloths and when we asked for them, they gave us 4 bath mats. I would not highly recommend this hotel.
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Denise
"Leisure weekend"
Decent hotel in a great area. Only complaint is that there is a club environment right at the front desk in the evening, very loud and hard to communicate.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Tony
"My new go to place for my monthly PHX visits...."
A very good experience....the only complaint is that the one day I had my room cleaned and the coffee shampoo etc. was not resupplied... Otherwise....awesome!!!
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
JD
"Great for a cheap hotel"
I was in Scottsdale for a staycation and just needed a place to stay after a day of hiking and a night out in Scottsdale. For the price it was great. The pool was very nice. The restaurant was pretty delicious. and it was relatively close to the nightlight Scottsdale has to offer. If I was on a real vacation I would probably go with something more exquisite. But overall there wasn't many negative things about the stay. Shower was no good. The outside of the hotel, other than the pool, could use a lot of TLC. But for $60 I can't complain.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
M
"Great hotel and location for the money"
This is a great deal for a 3.5 star to 4.0 hotel. The pool area is wonderful, with a clean pool and huge cabanas to relax under. Rooms are clean and have comfortable beds with lots if pillows!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Brett
"close to Downtown Scottsdale"
Hotel was close to downtown Scottsdale but the hotel itself not impressive as it looks. rooms are smaller and need to be updated. The air conditioning, towels, furniture very old. The hotel was doing work outside of hotel so hot tub was not working, pool music and service of food and drinks were not available either. Rooms were clean but not very big. Glad we only had one night there- disappointed :(
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
LIsa
"an ok place to stay"
Lovely lobby, grounds and pool area. The room walls are thin, so you can hear your neighbors' conversations. :-< Staff helpful. Room clean.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Sam
"Must disagree"
Don't know how this hotel got the ratings it has. Had to switch rooms because first room had damage in the bathroom. Second room had maintenance issues too. Coffee maker did not work also . Not as clean as I would like and management needs to do repairs.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
N.
"Needs some work"
The room I was in was very clean and the staff was great. The add said that here was a microwave and ref in the room. There was neither in my room. The work out could use some music or a way to turn the tv on to take your mind off your work out. The lock on the door needs to be fixed it was hard to get in the room and unlock the dead bolt.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014