All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
5101 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
We had a great stay...thank you
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
lene
"Bad cleanliness"
The towels were stained .
1 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
Bashar
"Great For Golf Getaway"
Decent hotel with nice pool/hot tub garden area inside. We had poolside rooms. Would not want outside rooms looking at parking lots, etc. Great location for golfing especially courses in the North Scottsdale area. Near Scottsdale old downtown and bar scene and shops. Free shuttle service within 5 miles very nice. Could do a little better on some of the smaller stuff: housekeeping didn't replace the coffee service one day; some damaged wall board could easily be repaired and painted; refrigerator was way too cold, froze everything I put in there the first day; TVs are kinda lousy and channeling up and down takes forever, found out later other rooms had a book with channel listings, I never got one. But all in all happy with the room, the hotel, the deal and the location.
4 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
"very pleasantly surprised"
Hotel was newly renovated in a prime Scottsdale location. Room was beautiful and the bed was sooooo comfortable. The pool and cabana area was awesome. The staff was friendly and curteous. All in all a great experience that felt like home with a price that could not be beat. Definitely a place I would like to revisit and stay longer.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Veronica
"Reasonable and convenient"
Hotel was clean reasonable and near shops.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
"comfortable but not upscale"
Comfortable but not upscale older hotel, partly renovated. Pool very clean and relaxing. There was a bar by the pool, but it was not staffed. It would be good to install a phone there to call the office or the Mexican restaurant that would deliver food to the pool. Generally, very friendly staff.
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Staff was excellent and hotel design was great for the cost!!
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
daniel
"Three days in Scottsdale"
Good service, breakfast discount at adjoining restaurant, easy to check in, friendly staff, Room clean and bed very comfortable. Furniture a little worn
3 night trip Oct 15, 2015
"loved the pool area"
I was suppose to have a sofa/bed in my room, did not. I was suppose to have pool view, did not.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
I didn't get to stay....will never make a reservation here again
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"carpet by the bathroom sink."
When we checked in the staff was pleasant . Room was very clean, lighting was not good,. Room was not cleaned till after 3 each day. Biggest complaint,we were not told there was water damage to the carpet from the room behind ours.I left a bag on the floor & the next morning when I went to remove cards I had brought to send out "Thank you" notes they were soaked. I reported to the clerk & she saw my supply & was kind enough to deduct one night's stay. They did try to dry the area but it took 2 1/2 days . I kept the bath math in that area to draw the moisture from the carpet. My mistake was not asking for another room. I do not know if they were sold out.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
Shirley
"A decent place to stay"
An average hotel experience. Very nice pool area---loved the cabanas! The restaurant & bar were good. The room was o.k., but the bathtub drain did not work well & overall, a bit outdated.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Cindy
"Bad hotel, bad location, bad experience overall."
We stayed for two nights and did not sleep at all. There were people yelling and screaming all night long, and when we called security they did NOTHING about it. On our second day there our room key stopped working, the housekeeping staff would not let us back in to the room they SAW us come out of, so we had to go to the front desk. They gave us new keys and those did not work either. Housekeeping called maintenance to fix the lock and it took them 45 minutes to come fix it- meanwhile we waited outside in 100 degree weather. Our stay here was plain awful and we will NOT return. I guess you get what you pay for...
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"Awesome courtyard pool in the heart of Scottsdale!"
Excellent! The hotel is a 15 minute walk from Old Town Scottsdale, Scottsdale Waterfront and Scottsdale Fashion Square. Lots of shopping north and south. Fabulous courtyard swimming pool and hot tub, surrounded by palm trees and comfortable lounge chairs. I cannot speak highly enough of the welcoming staff who bent over backwards to supply a microwave and refrigerator to the room. I will most definitely recommend this hotel and will return as soon as possible. Thank you Days Hotel!
4 night trip Oct 8, 2015
Not Provided
Drains wouldn't drain in the sink and the tub and the plug for the side of the room with the tv was out however staff was very friendly and welcoming.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Many visits and many places"
Mayo clinic visit, one of many to figure out health problems.
4 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2015
"Good value in Scottsdale"
3 night stay whilst attending a seminar in Scottsdale. Great value hotel for the area. Pay a few dollars more for the updated room, nothing fancy, but all you need for an overnight or two. Hotel is in the process of overhaul, so a mix of new and old, but overall no complaints.
3 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
"Great little Jem in Scottsdale!"
Way more then I expected for a Days Hotel! Bed was very conforrtable. Absolutely love the pool area - so quaint and relaxing in the evenings and mornings. Make sure you ride the free golf cart service they offer in the area. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Jade
"Two thumbs up"
Me and my girl friend really enjoyed this hotel...room was clean and comfortable...the hotel itself had cool art hanging...connected to a Mexican restaurant that was pretty good...close to several shopping centers...over all highly satified and would definitely stay there again...especially for the very low room rates
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Jonathan
"GREAT HOTEL GREAT RATES"
Came to see the Rams/Cardinals game GO RAMS. This hotel is clean rooms are great plenty of room got one of the upgraded rooms that faces rhe pool. King bed and two sleeper sofas were perfect for our family. Pool was great cabanas for relaxing and restaurant on site was great. Very close to shipping venues and its only 24 miles to stadium. We have found our new place to stay when we come to the Phoenix area
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Ronald
"Great Stay at Days Hotel"
I was happily surprised how nice and comfortable the hotel was considering the very reasonable price I paid. The pool was great, the staff was very friendly, The beds were sooo comfortable. The hotel connected to Chu Papi's Mexican restaurant (best Mexican food I ever had), they also offer breakfast and guests receive 20% off. I would definitely go back here!
4 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Cheryl
worst stay ever: every time the AC came on it was like a freight train coming through the room. very noisy
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Helen
"Cozy little gem in Scottsdale."
I absolutely loved how inexpensive the room was and how close it was to everything in Scottsdale. Very safe area, and very courteous staff. The bed was extremely comfortable. Only complaints I have were that the bathroom was very warm, temperature wise, and the bath tub took a while to drain out all the water, and that the restaurant attached to the hotel lobby is only pen til 12am. Other than that, this place is a perfect stay for the price!
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Henry
"Perfect stay!"
We took a quick 3 day trip and wanted to find affordable housing and this hotel was perfect! It was about a15-20 minute walk to old town Scottsdale and the bar district! We will definitely stay here again!
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Okay for the $"
A single woman checking into a hotel on the back side of the building. At least on the second story I felt safer than had I been on the ground floor.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Joan, I apologize for the inconvenience. Next time you are in Scottsdale call us directly so, out of courtesy, I can get you placed close to the lobby and poolside.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Joan
"bang for ur buck"
Nice and convinient to everywhere
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Thank you so much for the great little note!
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
not shabby for the price but getting old -restaurant was surprisingly good and bar drinks were great. spa not working and pool area a little dirty. but all in all good overnite desk would not let me check in any earlier than 3pm the regular check in time. i have never have been turned away for early check in......
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
fmf
Filthy room. Don't take your shoes off! Room was supposedly updated recently but that is a lie. Not worth it.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
Wesley
"overall pretty happy,,,,"
Good stay,,, can see they are remodeling but I wasn't put out at all other than no hot tub (being worked on, maybe). Staff there is super friendly, and the hotel is in a great area. There is a small but nice poor w/ a bar area and a restaurant there... Went to the restaurant for lunch and sat there for 10 mins with everyone else getting helped but us so I cant rate the food... But what Mexican restaurant doesn't have carne asada???
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Very comfortable and clean. Loved having the pool right outside our room and also loved the Mexican restaurant attached to hotel
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Sue, thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a delightful review! We all hope to have you as our guest again in the near future.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
sue
"Nice place. Nice price."
Friendly, helpful staff. Nice pool, bar and restaurant. Comfy beds with very nice linens. Clean rooms. Everything worked. Would have liked an in-room fridge and the room could have been a little larger, but overall a very nice stay. Would definitely stay again. The only reason for lower marks on condition was that some of the rooms were under renovation and this was clearly visible through open curtains.
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Brandon
"I'd stay here again"
Room was clean and the A/C worked great. Hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. And for the price, it's a great place to stay.
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Jose
"Great Scottsdale lodging for a budget"
The room was nice, and the front desk clerks and housekeeping were very helpful and friendly. We did have trouble with the microwave (seems to be a running theme among hotels, lately), as it would only work for about 6 seconds at a time. The jacuzzi was also being repaired and unavailable, although with the weather as hot as it was, they chose a good time to work on it.
2 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Shannon
"Nice pool for staycation!!"
We booked this.room for a final staycation of the summer. Nicely updated room and clean, but it is a revamped motel. It worked fine for us as the pool was perfect for our 6 year old. Loved the pool beds but the jacuzzi didn't work. Some of the people were a little sketchy, but that area is hit.or miss, so it happens. We enjoyed walking to dinner and a good night's sleep. Overall it was a great value for what we were looking for.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Andrea
I actually stayed here on 2 different occasions, and I have been happy with both visits, I will most likely stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Valentia
great place
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Claudia
Nice hotel, close to the freeway and beach.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Yan
"A little Haven in Scottsdale..."
I am sure the lower ratings from other guests were accurate for them at the time they stayed, during renovations, my experience couldn't have been better. This hotel has the best location, gorgeous pool and grounds, contemporary/designer interior room, brand new with super comfortable bed, delicious room service...I could go on. I'm sure the rates can't stay this low, it's a jewel nestled on the East side of Camelback mountain.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
laura
was not happy with my stay
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
June
Water clogged and no room service until you go to the front des land ask them to Clean the room
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
HOTEL IS GREAT, PILLOWS AREN'T COMFORTABLE.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Tanya, thank you so much for your review. I will look into getting a second form of pillows, that can be requested, as we understand each individual is different with their preferences. We do hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Tanya
"get more than your moneys worth"
Very nice and comfortable bed. Great mexican restaurant attached. Staff very help full and pleasant.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
James, as guest happiness, satisfaction, and comfort are our top priority, it please me to hear we meet our mark!
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
"It'll do in a pinch"
Stayed in one of the updated rooms. Okay for the price paid ($60) They still need to replace the air conditioners. They are quite loud and rattle. Even with the update the rooms feel very dated and hollow. The best thing going for this hotel is the location. Other than that its pretty well below avg.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review, as all feedback helps us to become the best imaginable. All of our property has been renovated, however our Premium rooms have a very sleek modern decor. I do hope you give us another chance and book a Premium room to see the difference the next time your in town!
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
while the room was clean, it is very old and outdated
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
I was very happy with everything until checkout the next day and I was unable to find anyone to get my receipt. I waited for over five minutes and finally, since I needed to get to work, had to leave without it. Also the first hotel where I was charged for toothpaste I had forgotten, was not even told would be charged.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"Great location, hotel ok"
Hotel is going through renovation, so it has dumpsters outside, old interior furniture being moved, etc. Our room was clean and newly renovated, nice modern decor. A/c unit did not work best. For the price, you can't beat the neighborhod.
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Jean
"Great spot"
The rooms smell nice and fresh. Great linens. Love the old world charm decor. I guess they are replacing it with modern swank. Bummer. The pool looked green? It looked blue a few weeks ago. The restaurant and lobby are cool. Nice leather sofas! All to myself
3 night trip Aug 27, 2015
robert
Great staff! Nice rooms
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Sharon, thank you so much for the quick note!
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Staff awesome. Clean, cute hotel in Scottsdale. Close to mall! Would stay again!
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Sharon, as we are located in Old Town Scottsdale, our property, is close to ample shopping, dinning, and night life. We look forward to your next visit and hope you get to check out all the area has to offer!
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
This was a local weekend getaway, nice little staycation. Definitely pay a couple extra dollars for the updated rooms. They are modern, and have a nice feel. Bed was a little stiff, and the other guests that came in Saturday kept us from getting one extra night. But the staff was amazing.
Response by Days Hotel - Scottsdale
Samuel, thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a splendid review. You were such a delight to have as our guest and we look forward to hopefully hosting you again soon!
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015