All hotels in Blythe, California, United States of America
900 W Hobsonway, Blythe, CA, 92225, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great for intended purpose"
Theres not much to this area, but i needed a place to stay and wanted quality. This hotel offered me the quality that i desired and comfort for the rest that i needed. I would recommend it.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
DebK
"Fantastic stay..."
Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Hotel was clean and updated. The rooms were a great size and clean as well. Nice, quiet and peaceful. Checked in late night and no noise or housekeeping came knocking at the door early. Will be staying here again soon. Would recommend this hotel to everyone that needs lodging in Blythe.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
I was planning a trip to Phoenix to visit family. I was recovering from a broken femur that had required two pins inserted. Coming from the San Diego area, I was worried that I would be too tired to make the trip in one session. So, I booked a room at The Clarion in Blythe. I was so glad I had planned to stop in Blythe. I was tired but not exhausted. The hotel is new, nicely decorated, cool inside and a welcome stay just overnight. Took advantage of the buffet breakfast and the waffle was tasty. Lot's to choose from. I will do this again even if I don't have a bone that is healing.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Penny
"Above average"
Decent stay. Room could've been a little cleaner, but wasn't filthy by any means. Beds were comfortable. Water pressure and temp were good. Didn't hear other tenants at all. Food and freeway very close. Pool was shielded by hotel and a wall which was nice because it was very windy. Staff was very nice. Breakfast was good and clean. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Will
"Very clean & comfortable"
Nice room very clean & comfortable. Easy location for travelers.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Great room -
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"Clean and inviting"
Very nice and clean room with no smell of smoke. Would stay again
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Sheryl
"Trip with Friends"
Stayed in Blythe inorder to visit with friends for 5 days. Overall good quality for the money. Nothing over-the-top great, just a decent place to stay while visiting friends. Suggest they include more variety to their morning meal selections. Maid services very good.
6 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2014
"Great value!"
This was a great choice for a stop over on my road trip. Very well kept. Clean, well-maintained room. Helpful staff. Its also in a good location with a Starbucks, gas and stores close. I would recommend highly.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"great hotel"
great hotel and great staff. Breakfast was just so so, powdered eggs and minimal food choices.
3 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Near our destination"
Very pleasant. Extremely good service.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
Donna & Tony
overall everything was very good, no problems at all, I would stay again at the Clarion inn
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
cuauhtemoc
Best place we stayed in our cross-country move.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
Very pleased with the hotel, great price, dog friendly, good breakfast.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Our family stayed here one night on the way to AZ. A big room with a sleeper sofa was a plus. Great buffet breakfast with all the usual fixings (waffles, bagels, eggs, muffins, yogurt, cereal, juice, etc.) Beds were comfy and quiet and clean room. We were satisfied and would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
gcoates
"cleanliness and convenience"
We do require a handicap room for mobility. This room met all of our needs, was comfortable and clean, staff very courteous and helpful. The included breakfast was complete and well presented in a pleasant setting. Site convenient to interstate, refueling and evening dining.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Lots of noise between rooms.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Nice place to stay out on the road"
Was a nice place to stay in the middle do nowhere
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
Road warrior
"Very nice"
Great stay and enjoyed the hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
Lesa
"Nice place to stay in Blythe"
Other than the noise of long term tenants going to work during week very early and very inconsiderate this was a great place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
our stay was very pleasant
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Family Truckster in Blythe, Califas."
Nice front desk help, decent room and excellent breakfast. My only negative comment is the bed was not as comfortable considering the price we paid.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Terry
Convenient to freeway, fast food, gas. Comfortable. Good breakfast. A little pricey for the middle of nowhere.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
antique_jim
My wife and I were very pleased with the your employees and the overall service. We were there for the Labor Day Holiday and spent 3 days 15 miles of Blythe on the Colorado River with friends on their Boat. Then returned each evening to the nice air conditioned room and the nice big bed. It was Hot and Humid and without a nice hotel to stay in, we would have passed on this trip.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
The room was clean and comfortable, Fridge and Microwave make an excellent addition.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"What about the dog?"
Nice clean place to stay with a very good breakfast buffet. However, not too happy on our second day to see a BIG dog standing in the window of the room next to ours. It was shocking to find out we were in the pet wing of the hotel and we had NOT been informed and did NOT have a pet with us. The big dog shredded your curtains and barked for a short time on 2 nights. R u getting the picture? NO reason to put us on the pet wing!! Doubtful that u will see us again when we come back to Blythe.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Must be a different hotel"
We must have stayed at a different place than the people who gave this place glowing reviews. The front desk person was beyond bored and rude. She actually seemed hostile! The rom itself was minimally acceptable - lumpy bed and pillows (you can feel the small pieces of foam they are made of), freezer iced over, ugly, ugly "decor". It all just felt sleazy. The sound on the TV varied from moment to moment - we tired it to the highest setting and sometimes Still couldn't hear. We called the front desk - she said she would be up in a few minutes to fix it - we are still waiting!
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
Dianna
"unexpected stay, no problems"
We didnt expect to stay in Blythe but the Clarion was very nice, bed was much more comfortable then most hotels we have stayed in, place was very clean, air conditioner worked good.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2013
Bonnie J
"OK but not great"
It is quite pricey for a 2.5 star hotel. There were yellow stain on the bedsheet.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
ET
We were driving from anaheim, ca to phoenix, az & I wanted to stop somewhere between. So we made arrangements for Blythe, ca. This hotel is great for spending the night. There was a shattered window in the front that wasnt fixed which made me think, where was I staying but as long as you stay in for the night, you should be good.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Visitor
"I-10 close"
Excellent place to spend the night
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
Miki Inc
"June trip"
Not happy - glad we only stayed one day.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Just a stop along the way"
We didn't realize how hot 108 degrees was, or we might have tried to stay somewhere else along our route, but for a quick stop the Clarion was just fine. The person at the front desk wasn't very helpful, but the room was just fine and the continental breakfast was sufficient. If we did it over again, we would have chosen a hotel with an indoor pool because it was still 99 degrees when the sun went down. The room was fine, with no problems at all, and for a quick stop it was very convenient to the interstate.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
laura
"awesome"
very clean - staff was excellent from the maid, to maintenance, to front desk. Room spotless
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice but in bad location"
The hotel was new, nice, and well maintained. Front desk personnel were friendly and good. Free breakfast was OK, but it was free, so very good for the price! My only two complaints are (1) The area around the hotel was awful. The hotel is squashed between the freeway frontage road and the back side of a strip mall. Walking to a nearby restaurant was far from a nice experience. There was trash and overgrown plants all over the place. (2) The room was quiet, except for the fact that I could hear the people in the room above me tromping around all night -- which they did. Loud enough to wake me up a couple of times.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Robt
"Best in Blythe"
For the price of the rooms, the Clarion is probably the best hotel in Blythe. The rooms are clean and neat, the breakfast starts at 4:00am (which is great if you have to be at work by 6:00), and the service is good. Easy access off of the freeway and it is close to everything. As long as there are rooms available, I will be staying here everytime I have to work in Blythe.
4 night business trip May 27, 2013
"Good overnight stopping point"
Bed could be more comfortable.
1 night trip May 29, 2013
"You will not regret it staying here !"
Well I did check in early ! 3 hours early actually so go figure. Nice quiet, comfortable hotel with helpful polite staff. I was in a room that was already "made up" and turned out I was alone in all of that particular section of the hotel. As a result it was quiet (very quiet) and I had a great nights sleep. Nice little pool added to the value of a well priced room. Hot break with biscuits and gravy, Sausage and eggs as wells the normal continental fare. Happy to recommend this hotel !Do not eat at Rositta's Mexican food. Interesting little Steakhouse called Red Cactus. Turn right from the hotel and first right. 250yards down on the left hand side. 12oz Ribeye for $24.00 with a starting salad. The service was tremendous !
1 night trip May 26, 2013
wilkesworld
"A blissful getaway"
I was very pleased with my stay. Not only was the room equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, the inn provided a complete continental breakfast with DIY waffles, sausage patties, eggs, toast, bagels, and juices. The stay was a pleasant welcome to my weekend!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Clarion Hotel Stay"
Overall, this is a fine hotel. That being said I found the bed hard as I prefer a softer mattress like the ones in the Westin chain. The TV was the old style CRT, however according to a flyer in the lobby they are changing these out. On the plus side, the refrigerator in the room was the most generous I have ever seen. Overall I would stay there again.
1 night business trip May 16, 2013
Rooms were clean with good amenities. Pool was a dissapointment.
4 night business trip May 12, 2013
"great hotel convenient to highway for business tra"
much better than average Hotel for the price. the room has a microwave refrigerator iron and everything you would want although I did not have time to use these items.the front desk attendant at check in was painfully slow and did not acknowledge my presence while she was on the phone with a potential customer. the room itself was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"Close to freeway"
My wife and I were very pleased with our stay. The staff was very kind and willing to go above and beyond what you would normally expect. The room was glean and the bed comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2013
Mike & Sue
Very nice room and good breakfast! Nice to have food I can eat since I have celiac disease and can't eat most of what's offered at a typical continental breakfast. EXCELLENT coffee!!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
The room was very comfortable, extremely clean and well appointed. The lobby was beautiful, and the breakfast was excellent. The omelets were fresh and delicious.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2013
"Extremely clean, comfortable and friendly -- good"
Very clean and neat. Close to all of the necessities in Blythe. An excellent value for the price and we will definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2013
F. Doctor
"Would stay again"
The Hotel is a very nice. If I had to stay in Blythe again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The morning breakfast was what you would expect from a continental breakfast. Room was clean, quiet, with good AC
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"unclean room"
This was my second time staying here. No where close to the first time. I gave real good ratings on my first visit. The bed looked as the blankets were just thrown over a already slept in bed. The batroom sink and toilet wasn't clean . We did get another room, which was far nicer,but didn't expect incovenince. Hopefully housekeeping will be more devoted to cleaning the rooms so people won't have to rate this as unclean.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"New, Clean, with an unhelpful staff"
This newly renovated hotel is nice and clean, with new TV, good internet access, and everything you would expect from a cleanup. We were very annoyed though by the reluctance of the staff to provide a simple service. We forgot my wife's hat in the room and only realized the mistake after we had traveled 100 miles or so. We called the hotel to ask them if they had the hat. "It's right here." We asked them if they would please send the hat to us, offering to pay for the cost. "That's not our policy. I'll have to check with the manager. He won't be back until Tuesday." I confess that I expected something more along the lines of "Of course." We won't be staying there again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"Nice place to stay right off the 10"
Exactly what I expected... a reasonable place to stop on the drive between LA and Phoenix. The last room I stayed in actually had a fridge (not all of them do here though) which is a big deal for me.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013