All hotels in Blythe, California, United States of America
900 W Hobsonway, Blythe, CA, 92225, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Rather comfortable
    Awesome vibe
    Room is all right
"Good mid level hotel near freeway."
All good except a couple of front desk people couldn't understand our request for an additional day after a two day promotional and were double billing us. We had to have the gentleman who checked us in straighten it out.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Stanlet
If your in Blythe this is a very nice hotel to stay in.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
mike
"Nice surprise!"
Very clean, friendly staff, nice breakfast! Best value we came across on our 12 day driving trip.Spread the word.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
We were traveling with 3 small children and although the people and services were nice, the breakfast the next morning left a lot to be desired. The waffle maker wasn't working. The bread was hard and the toaster almost burnt the bread because it wouldn't pop up.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Great value!"
Very satisfied.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Newer, clean hotel w/nice staff"
Room was newer, clean, bed was comfortable, drink/food service was good, front desk people were great. We had a flat tire coming from NV, towed from Parker to Blythe for the special tire the next morning. I have only good things to say about this hotel...thank you for all your assistance!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Diana Bell
"Awful, just awful"
Arrived at 2 AM to find the room hotter inside than it was outside (about 104 degrees in Blythe). They had NO Air going in the room and so I had to sleep in my car for 2.5 hours waiting for the room to get cool enough to sleep in. I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO THIS HOTEL!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Nathan R
"Stay in Blythe"
I have stayed in Blythe several times and this is by far the best place I have stayed.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
"Blythe, not a lovely town"
Overall the hotel was ok. There are no interior rooms, so all doors lead directly to the parking lot. The pool had a lot of debris from surrounding plants blown into it. Our room was ok, it was clean. I was uncomfortable with the overall neighborhood, however after driving through Blythe looking for a place to eat I realized that the town in general is not very nice.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Angie
"It was fine"
We slept and got on the road. Didn't linger. There was a giant gross carpet stain that we were disgusted by.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Clean, comfortable, convienent"
Rooms seemed recently remodeled, well maintained and clean. We enjoyed our stay. Next time I need a room in Blythe, it will be my first choice.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"comfy beds"
would stay again if another trip
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"A Quiet Stay in Farm Country"
The Clarion is a couple of blocks north of I-10, west of Lovekin. I was warmly greeted at reception and directed to a clean, quiet room. Well, it was quiet when I turned off the air conditioner. Thankfully, the night was cool enough that the A/C was not needed. It is not any noisier than any other wall unit A/C, which is to say it is still noisy. The surrounding neighborhood gets a middling score from me because it's Blythe and there is not much to recommend in the neighborhood, especially at night. The Courtesy Coffee Shop at the corner of Lovekin and Hobsonway is very good, if a little rundown. A Googie architecture classic.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
G Quan
"Great for intended purpose"
Theres not much to this area, but i needed a place to stay and wanted quality. This hotel offered me the quality that i desired and comfort for the rest that i needed. I would recommend it.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
DebK
"Fantastic stay..."
Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Hotel was clean and updated. The rooms were a great size and clean as well. Nice, quiet and peaceful. Checked in late night and no noise or housekeeping came knocking at the door early. Will be staying here again soon. Would recommend this hotel to everyone that needs lodging in Blythe.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
I was planning a trip to Phoenix to visit family. I was recovering from a broken femur that had required two pins inserted. Coming from the San Diego area, I was worried that I would be too tired to make the trip in one session. So, I booked a room at The Clarion in Blythe. I was so glad I had planned to stop in Blythe. I was tired but not exhausted. The hotel is new, nicely decorated, cool inside and a welcome stay just overnight. Took advantage of the buffet breakfast and the waffle was tasty. Lot's to choose from. I will do this again even if I don't have a bone that is healing.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Penny
"Above average"
Decent stay. Room could've been a little cleaner, but wasn't filthy by any means. Beds were comfortable. Water pressure and temp were good. Didn't hear other tenants at all. Food and freeway very close. Pool was shielded by hotel and a wall which was nice because it was very windy. Staff was very nice. Breakfast was good and clean. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Will
"Very clean & comfortable"
Nice room very clean & comfortable. Easy location for travelers.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Great room -
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"Clean and inviting"
Very nice and clean room with no smell of smoke. Would stay again
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Sheryl
"Trip with Friends"
Stayed in Blythe inorder to visit with friends for 5 days. Overall good quality for the money. Nothing over-the-top great, just a decent place to stay while visiting friends. Suggest they include more variety to their morning meal selections. Maid services very good.
6 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2014
"Great value!"
This was a great choice for a stop over on my road trip. Very well kept. Clean, well-maintained room. Helpful staff. Its also in a good location with a Starbucks, gas and stores close. I would recommend highly.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"great hotel"
great hotel and great staff. Breakfast was just so so, powdered eggs and minimal food choices.
3 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Near our destination"
Very pleasant. Extremely good service.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
Donna & Tony
overall everything was very good, no problems at all, I would stay again at the Clarion inn
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
cuauhtemoc
Best place we stayed in our cross-country move.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
Very pleased with the hotel, great price, dog friendly, good breakfast.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Our family stayed here one night on the way to AZ. A big room with a sleeper sofa was a plus. Great buffet breakfast with all the usual fixings (waffles, bagels, eggs, muffins, yogurt, cereal, juice, etc.) Beds were comfy and quiet and clean room. We were satisfied and would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
gcoates
"cleanliness and convenience"
We do require a handicap room for mobility. This room met all of our needs, was comfortable and clean, staff very courteous and helpful. The included breakfast was complete and well presented in a pleasant setting. Site convenient to interstate, refueling and evening dining.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Lots of noise between rooms.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Nice place to stay out on the road"
Was a nice place to stay in the middle do nowhere
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
Road warrior
"Very nice"
Great stay and enjoyed the hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
Lesa
"Nice place to stay in Blythe"
Other than the noise of long term tenants going to work during week very early and very inconsiderate this was a great place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
our stay was very pleasant
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Family Truckster in Blythe, Califas."
Nice front desk help, decent room and excellent breakfast. My only negative comment is the bed was not as comfortable considering the price we paid.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Terry
Convenient to freeway, fast food, gas. Comfortable. Good breakfast. A little pricey for the middle of nowhere.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
antique_jim
My wife and I were very pleased with the your employees and the overall service. We were there for the Labor Day Holiday and spent 3 days 15 miles of Blythe on the Colorado River with friends on their Boat. Then returned each evening to the nice air conditioned room and the nice big bed. It was Hot and Humid and without a nice hotel to stay in, we would have passed on this trip.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
The room was clean and comfortable, Fridge and Microwave make an excellent addition.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"What about the dog?"
Nice clean place to stay with a very good breakfast buffet. However, not too happy on our second day to see a BIG dog standing in the window of the room next to ours. It was shocking to find out we were in the pet wing of the hotel and we had NOT been informed and did NOT have a pet with us. The big dog shredded your curtains and barked for a short time on 2 nights. R u getting the picture? NO reason to put us on the pet wing!! Doubtful that u will see us again when we come back to Blythe.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Must be a different hotel"
We must have stayed at a different place than the people who gave this place glowing reviews. The front desk person was beyond bored and rude. She actually seemed hostile! The rom itself was minimally acceptable - lumpy bed and pillows (you can feel the small pieces of foam they are made of), freezer iced over, ugly, ugly "decor". It all just felt sleazy. The sound on the TV varied from moment to moment - we tired it to the highest setting and sometimes Still couldn't hear. We called the front desk - she said she would be up in a few minutes to fix it - we are still waiting!
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
Dianna
"unexpected stay, no problems"
We didnt expect to stay in Blythe but the Clarion was very nice, bed was much more comfortable then most hotels we have stayed in, place was very clean, air conditioner worked good.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2013
Bonnie J
"OK but not great"
It is quite pricey for a 2.5 star hotel. There were yellow stain on the bedsheet.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
ET
We were driving from anaheim, ca to phoenix, az & I wanted to stop somewhere between. So we made arrangements for Blythe, ca. This hotel is great for spending the night. There was a shattered window in the front that wasnt fixed which made me think, where was I staying but as long as you stay in for the night, you should be good.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Visitor
"I-10 close"
Excellent place to spend the night
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
Miki Inc
"June trip"
Not happy - glad we only stayed one day.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Just a stop along the way"
We didn't realize how hot 108 degrees was, or we might have tried to stay somewhere else along our route, but for a quick stop the Clarion was just fine. The person at the front desk wasn't very helpful, but the room was just fine and the continental breakfast was sufficient. If we did it over again, we would have chosen a hotel with an indoor pool because it was still 99 degrees when the sun went down. The room was fine, with no problems at all, and for a quick stop it was very convenient to the interstate.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
laura
"awesome"
very clean - staff was excellent from the maid, to maintenance, to front desk. Room spotless
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice but in bad location"
The hotel was new, nice, and well maintained. Front desk personnel were friendly and good. Free breakfast was OK, but it was free, so very good for the price! My only two complaints are (1) The area around the hotel was awful. The hotel is squashed between the freeway frontage road and the back side of a strip mall. Walking to a nearby restaurant was far from a nice experience. There was trash and overgrown plants all over the place. (2) The room was quiet, except for the fact that I could hear the people in the room above me tromping around all night -- which they did. Loud enough to wake me up a couple of times.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Robt
"Best in Blythe"
For the price of the rooms, the Clarion is probably the best hotel in Blythe. The rooms are clean and neat, the breakfast starts at 4:00am (which is great if you have to be at work by 6:00), and the service is good. Easy access off of the freeway and it is close to everything. As long as there are rooms available, I will be staying here everytime I have to work in Blythe.
4 night business trip May 27, 2013
"Good overnight stopping point"
Bed could be more comfortable.
1 night trip May 29, 2013