All hotels in Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States of America
102 Mitchelle Drive, Hendersonville, NC, 28792, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Was not impressed.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Ann
NOT WORTH THE MONEY. IS JUST AN OLD RENOVATED MOTEL AND THE RENOVATION IS ALREADY DEGRADING.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Not bad, but needs to improve the breakfast."
The beds are comfortable.etter than many Day's Inns. Breakfast is kind og skimpy.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Days Inn Hendersonville"
Not worth the money. This is actually a old Motel that has been renovated (new paint and furniture) long time ago to a Days Inn. Breakfast is just a continental type. Other ones near by are much better and cheaper.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Pete
The hotel is under some needed renovation, and I suspect this will correct most of the difficulties I observed.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Disapointed"
Room was not clean, microwave and fridge are an additional $10.00 per night ,breakfast was cold cereal,would not stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Female business traveler"
Hotel is in the process of renovating property. My room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff was nice. Felt safe. Location is great. Conveniently located near interstate, shopping and plenty of restaurants. Would stay again. FYI... There is a Mexican restaurant that is within walking distance that was quite good.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Don't stay here!"
I accidentally booked a smoking room. I did leave a comment in the remarks section saying I would prefer a non-smoking room. When I asked if it could be changed the manager said, "Sorry. We won't change your room. You have to cancel it first and then re-book it." The entire room was impregnated with cigarette smoke. There was no way to avoid smelling it. We tried spraying air freshener, and even a small air cleaner machine, but neither worked. The smell was in every thing (towels, linens, bedding, furniture, carpet) in the room. The bed was horrible. It had no support at all. Someone locked their small child out of the room at 12:45 in the morning, and he was screaming for 15 minutes. The staff did nothing about it. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I would have gone somewhere else if it had not been so late in the evening when we arrived. You should remove this hotel from your listing.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"OK Place to stay near Interstate"
This is an OK hotel, in a very popular spot during the summer. The rate is better on hotels.com than walking in without a reservation. Not luxurious but OK overall. No Complaints . It was a good value for this location, in the summer.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
justa_pedlr
Room was comfortable
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"Stay in Hendersonville"
Got what I paid for but parking is tight.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Ray
"ok"
dirty microwave, wad of tobacco spit out on steps. other than that so so
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Horrible Hotel"
WHen I chkd in they failed to tell me that my room did not have a working air conditioner. After I called the front desk and someone responded, they said that the maintenance man was gone and the desk worker tried to fix it. It could not be fixed because there were parts missing!!! While I had Hotels.com on the phone and I was requesting a refund, they miraculously found another room with ac !!! Needless to say, they were rude to us from the beginning.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"You get what you pay for..."
It was the cheapest room in the area, and I only needed it to get a little sleep before an early photo shoot. There were stains everywhere, and everything in the room showed signs of damage (door luck, cabinet drawer, toilet seat, etc). I'll spend a little more next time and stay elsewhere.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Close enough to Asheville and surrounding areas."
Stayed for five days to be close to my son in Brevard, NC. Was convienent enough for the price. Would have paid double in Asheville or Brevard. Staff was friendly.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Katie
"Disgusting!"
Wouldn't stay there again if you paid me. Room was disgusting. So dirty and smelly I imagined bugs crawling all over me all night. Felt do itchy and disgusted I couldn't sleep. It was do stinky and musky that I didn't feel clean after washing up. Continental breakfast was horrible. Nothing but cheap unhealthy nasty pastries.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Wi fi did not work during stay
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Decent hotel"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean, and bed was firm and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Victoria
"one night stay"
room was not bad, area was good, breakfast was very late and not much of it.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Good location, inexpensive"
Very musty smell in the room. Water stains on wall. Sink drains slow. Old bedding. Location is great, plenty of restaurants nearby. Good TV and cable. Safe area.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Joel
"Close to Interstate, and Asheville, NC airport"
It was ok.
6 night trip Dec 24, 2013
No name
"A bit over-priced but good location."
We have stayed here before but not during the holiday season. The price was about 30% more than what we have paid in the spring and summer. The room was not as clean as I remember from past stays and was devoid of wash cloths when we checked in. The front desk personnel were accommodating and helpful.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
L. Dixon
"Never Again!"
This hotel did not FEEL clean, felt cheap. The bathroom door could not close without the toilet seat in the up position; found a roach in the bathroom. We could not get away fast enough in the moring. We stay here because of the convenience for an event in Hendersonville. Would NOT stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Bad WI-FI"
you stay at a place because they have free WI-FI but this one forces you to watch some video each time you log on and kicks you off about every half hour. very annoying noising and bad area for any work or peaceful rest. you get what you pay for.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"close to where we nneded to be"
bathroom sink faucet was broke loose from sink, other than that all was well. room was very clean and staff was great
3 night family trip Nov 15, 2013
Hotel was average. Served the purpose. A night of sleep and a shower. Didn't have breakfast. It looked fine. Staff wonderful
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"ashville is better! same price..."
Yuck, old, coffee maker no cups? Breakfast? Check out ashville days inn that's a breakfast!!!!
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
steve
"Close enough to the 4 day event"
It suited my purposes. I had come for a 4 day event and had a place to sleep for the 3 nights I was there. It could have had more choices for Breakfast, like fresh fruit, yogurt, and waffles.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Jane
"Very disappointed!!!!!!"
1) There were no towels in the room, had to retrieve them. 2) There was a coffee machine but no coffee... 3) The towels were like sandpaper 4) The bathtub facet discharged water into the tub every 60 seconds. We had to close the door to be able to sleep. 5) There was an alarm somewhere going off most of the night which was pretty annoying. Was so not worth the price we paid.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Never again!"
Awful from the get go...filthy room, floors table and toilet were not cleaned prior to our stay, nor we're they cleaned adequately for the one overnight that we mistakenly spent there. Bathroom was hideous, supplies were not replenished. The only positive is that the room was somewhat quiet, sound resistant to the other room activities. Scary all around!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Good Location... 'bout it"
For $120 a night I expected more. It was fairly clean and quiet but rather aged. Biggest disappointment was a non-functioning ice machine (the only one)... clerk just shrugged her shoulders and told me I could buy some at a local convenience store.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
daboz
"Nice motel, no protein at breakfast."
Room was clean, staff was friendly, but breakfast was totally carbs, no protein.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"So-so"
Hotel proximity to highway and many nearby shops is good. Hotel is old, furnishings outdated, walls and ceiling scuffed/stained (pink on ceiling!), bathroom fan like a jet revving up, including the fan from the room upstairs. Included breakfast mostly sugar but juice was good. Staff helpful. Glad we only had 1 night here. Days Inn used to have better facilities so this was disappointing.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
jo
"good quality and price."
very good room for the price. clean, good space, comfortable bed. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Charlie
"Motel - thought it was a hotel when I booked"
The front desk staff person, Liz, was great ~ she obviously works hard & tries to make the stay better. Having stayed at Days Inns before, I did not expect this older motel facility with quite a bit of noise from the nearby main road. The towels were clean but super thin and there was a torn shower curtain with mold on the bottom on both sides (Liz tried to get us another one). That being said, at least the housekeepers did a good job and the bed linens were clean. Overall, not even close to what I expected for $100 a night.
3 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
I enjoyed my stay at the Hendersonville area. The only complaint that I had was neither night the air conditioning worked properly which made the night some what uncomfortable. But I would recommend and stay there again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Adequate hotel"
This place is adequate for a quick overnight.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Sara
It was clean, convenient to the sights and a good price.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
Shannon smith
"Disappointing..."
When we walked into the lobby to check-in, rather than being greeted, we were abruptly told, "Sorry! We don't have any rooms!" It was AFTER that we told him that we already had a reservation. In the middle of talking to us, the man was yawning and completely distracted in general. He explained that he had been up for over 24 hours, but I still feel that as an employee in the service industry you have a responsibility to act a certain way. Then, the room itself was not well-insulated, so we could hear bikers and trucks driving into the parking lot at all hours of the night. The free breakfast the next morning was also pretty unimpressive. Picked up a muffin that happened to have mold on it and there were way too many people packed into a tiny lobby. The room itself was fine, but I can't say I was thrilled with the rest of the experience.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"A little bit run down"
I have stayed here before and would have rated it OK in the past. The maintenance seems to have been forgotten and the unit showed it. Some fraying of the carpet and low level of cleaning were apparent. The manager seem somewhat indifferent when we talked to her.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"It's not the Ritz, but it worked for me."
I picked this hotel based on price and the fact that it was a nationwide chain. The room was extremely clean and equipped with all the basic amenities - a flat screen TV, comfortably firm mattresses, shampoo, soap, an iron and a hair dryer. It was also very quiet and restful during the 5 days I stayed there. The continental breakfast was pretty complete - oatmeal, grits, fruit, juice, coffee, milk, cereal, waffles, toast, pastries and doughnuts. One night, I woke up at 2 am and couldn't sleep so I wandered around the hotel parking lot. I didn't realize that I looked like I was a stranger loitering on the hotel grounds until the attendant came out to ask me what I was doing. I was glad he asked; it made the place seem a little safer since the employees cared. Once he realized I was a guest, though, he told me to have a good night and left me alone. Downsides: The room smelled musty. The fridge froze some of my food and the microwave was very weak. The rug was a little threadbare and the furniture was very well-worn. Overall, I'd recommend the room to a friend as long as they realize that it's not the Ritz. It was quiet, clean and good value.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
D
"OK for overnight stay"
Front desk person was efficient. Motel was booked, not a lot of parking. I knew that we were not going to be at some 5 star hotel, obviously. Strange odor that Febreeze couldn't mask. Big black spider in bathroom. Toilet rocked, toilet seat barely hanging on, tub faucet very loose. The bed was ok, the water pressure in shower was good. Lots of fast food places nearby to grab a quick bite. Easy access back to interstate.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
GiGi
"Basic necessities"
Hotel was off main street and kind of hard to find. Bare bones accommodations. WiFi didn't work for all rooms.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2013
EW
"rough around the edges"
The Air ocnditioner was broken and we were given a fan that was fine since not too hot out. the carpet had a very strong odor of mildew that we got rid of by buying our own disenfectant. When checking out we asked for the $30 refrigerator and Micorwave fee be waved due to the AC and smell. the onsite employee called the manager who approved a $10.00 discount.5 hours later I recieved an Irate call from that manager stating the AC was fine and there was no smell. I toldher that obviously after we left teh maintenace man fixed the AC and teh maids cleaned the room. I also told her we sprayed the carpet everyday the 3 days we were there.
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2013
"CONVENIENT MOTEL"
This was a good motel for a brief overnight on the road. It was clean and comfortable. The noisy refrigerator was the only thing I would change. It was a challenge to go to sleep with the ticking noise it was making but I did manage to get some rest.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Curtis
"Has good food nearby as well as close to I-26"
Was fairly quiet after the evening rush hour had gone by. It's an older property and they are working on bringing it up to date. Every room is getting a flat-screen TV, ours hadn't been done yet. Both the drains were slow and couldn't keep up with the water flow, the electrical outlets were loose in the wall, lighting was barely acceptable. All in all, a slightly above price for the value. Should have been priced at $39 and not $59.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Dissapointed"
Half drunk coke in the fridge. Personal items left in the end table. Minimal breakfast
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
jojo
"Good restraunts close"
Have family in the area and was close to all their homes.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Overrated"
After the surprise $15 per night pet fee, this hotel was extrememly overpricede even with a pet. the room had pet hair and a dirty couch from previous guests which made it no value at all. The a/c did not remove the humidity and the items in the room bacame so damp it was unpleasant. Even my clean clothes were so damp it was terrible. The only pleasant thing was the lady at the desk on day 2 & 3.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
TJ
"Nice motel close to everything, wheelchair acessib"
Good experience. Staff nice and helpful. Would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013