All hotels in Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States of America
102 Mitchelle Drive, Hendersonville, NC, 28792, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"I dont Côme back all Days inn"
The room is very dust
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Pierre
"ok stay"
the rm was fine especially for the price. the front desk guy was very nice. only thing is there was various other items left in the rm like from other people which I thought was weird. a pair of socks, a bracelet and a toboggan. don't know exactly what to think about it.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Never ever stay here !!! Would rather sleep in my car
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
We checked-in late.. Parking spaces were too narrow. Breakfast had very little options.. Little pricey for the amenities provided
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Mags
"Too noisey"
The stay was not pleasant. One night the people next door had a large dog that bark for about three hours. I had to return early due to medical reasons. Upon checking out was informed that I could not get my refund for on day due to the fact that I made reservations with you. When I made reservations I stated that I wanted a room with fridge and microwave and that I was traveling with a small dog. When I arrived there nothing on the dog and fridge or microwave. Had an extra charge to pay.
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
julio
"more than adequate"
Needed a place not too far from Greenville on the way to Asheville to spend the night after a late afternoon flight in. Clean, room was recently renovated and the continental breakfast was more then we expected. Easy access to the highway. Price was reasonable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Karl
"Nice,clean,friendly"
Very nice. Conveniently located. Close to restaurants.
Response by Days Inn Hendersonville Nc
Thanks for staying with us at Days Inn of Hendersonville NC, We work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The room was very clean which really should be the most important thing. But I have to complain about the wifi. There was hardly any signal at all which was very frustrating. Took over an hour to watch a 20 minute video.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Mitzi
"Cleanliness"
Housekeeping needs work. Hairs all over vanity, grease (or something) on nightstand, all carpet where it meets walls need to be vacuumed.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
This hotel was noisy both day and night. Scary looking young men hanging out in the parking lot. I was actually afraid.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Very comfortable and close enough to the Biltmore.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Outstanding"
The hotel had just been remodeled so our room was basically brand new. There were bus loads of kids but we never heard a peep. Within a mile are several nice restaurants. The staff was friendly. They had coffee, oatmeal, waffles, juice and fresh fruit for breakfast. It was a clean, quiet room at a reasonable price. You can't ask for more.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
DrJSquared
"Convenient...good experince"
We have stayed here 3 or 4 times and have nothing significant to complain about. The property is being renovated with new furnishings which should only improve the rating. Only downside is no pool, no microwave and no refrigerator. Would definitely recommend to anyone seeking a facility with a moderate price. It's not a 5 star but for the price and location it's good.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Edwin
"UGGGGGG"
Not bad if you don't mind Cockroaches or having to make a second trip to the front desk because the door key never worked.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Christopher
"It ended well"
Drove 12 hours only to find out that the room I prepaid for was rented out. So in stead of the two beds I paid for had to settle. Next two night they fixed issue and rest of stay was good
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Robby
"not the best"
The room appeared clean until I woke up covered in bites. My doctor will not confirm bedbugs but says the bites are definitely bug bites. I am missing 3 days of work while under treatment for them. The room was muggy and when we turned on the a c,it was freezing with no control for anything in between. There were no elevators. Not my best hotel stay.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Charlotte
Dust on lamps. Thermostat door broken. Air leak around door. ( you can see light around door when closed.) t v remote defective. Shampoo bottle on floor. Pitiful breakfast.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
It was fine. Average accommodations with average room service.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Raine
"This place is a dump"
This place is a dump. And expensive. We expected something much better for the price we paid. Linens are terrible or non-existent- we had a hard time getting 2 of everything- no bath mat provided. Breakfast is abysmal. Rooms are dirty. Carpet not clean. Just a low end place. I would have expected what I got for 1/3 the price. The owner is rude as well.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Acceptable accommodations"
We made the reservation late on a Friday night prior to a home Clemson football game so were glad to find a room. Overall, the accommodations were acceptable, although the hotel is dated and in need of upgrading.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Sue
Great,everything was clean. I would recommend it to all my friends
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Very nice stay"
My husband and I stayed at this hotel while we were in the area visiting longtime friends. The location was perfect. Our first impression when we pulled up was one of uncertainty. There was a truck parked by the office so we could not pull through. There was a second truck parked in such a way that it took up five or six parking spots. The hotel looked old and run down. When we walked into the office, we were greeting by very friendly staff. The room we were given was very clean and comfortable. We asked the housekeeping staff if they could give us extra coffee packets, which they were more than happy to do. The room had a microwave and refrigerator, at a small additional expense, but it was definitely worth the money. We would have no hesitation staying here again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2014
Gail
I have read a lot of negative reviews about this hotel. My experience there was above average. The room was very clean and the hotel rooms are being renovated. It was very close to the interstate, convenient to downtown Hendersonville I would stay again
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Excellent room lg size will stay there again next should have ref and microwave in room with out having to request only complaint
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Roaches"
2 roaches in the room (shower and bed) and sticky gum in the carpet beside the bed.
Jerry
"ugh"
Since we had made reservations on Hotels.com, we didn't check in until 6pm. The only rooms left were smoking even though we had requested non--they said hotels.com did not notify them of this or the need for accessibility. There was no elevator. The rooms smell and so does the lobby. It is run down. They have a sign saying they are renovating but there is no evidence.
"Not the cleanest"
I went with Days Inn hesitantly, because the hotel I wanted was sold out. The room was a little better than expected, but had a couple of downsides - gum in the carpet (right where I stepped out of bed every time), and a couple of small roaches. Plus (and this isn't really the hotel's fault), there were a bunch of construction workers staying at the hotel who were drinking and talking on the balcony until late at night right outside of our room, which isn't ideal. Minus the gum and the roaches, this would be an acceptable hotel, but as it stands, I'd look elsewhere.
"Worst hotel ever"
Hotel was filthy, and the staff was horrible. After complaining to the managers and deciding to stay elsewhere, the managers refused to refund my money. We ended up paying for 4 days that we weren't even there. Horrible customer service, and disgusting hotel
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
shane
"Days inn Hendersonville"
Very dissappointed. The front desk clerk was clearly upset that I interupted her personal phone call to check in. One handed check in while she chatted with the other, rude, curt, not interested. No pool as listed in the menu, presumably because the hotel was being renovated, but that was not mentioned in the menu. Limited parking due to constructiion. And the breakfast was just sad.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
The morning staff was absolutely lovely. Making sure everyone had what they needed. I would stay here again if I was hiking in the area again. Thank you so much for all your time.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
"Hotel convenient to downtown"
So many little irritating issues: 1 Because of "special rate" could not cancel. Only when we arrived they said refrig and microwave was $10 extra a night. Large voids in furniture existed where these items belonged. 2 There was no luggage rack upon arrival. 3 Coffee maker had no coffee pot 4 Beds appeared to have been made by a 4 year old. 5 Wall paper damaged in many areas. 6 TERRIBLE coffee. Had to buy breakfasts in restaurant One good point- beds were comfortable.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Pierre
"Convenient Hotel"
Hotel was great for overnight right off interstate. I felt very safe.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Crazy runaround"
There were gobs of hair in the tub and the toilet didn't work. Went to the lobby for help and was told to tell the cleaning lady. Hunted for the cleaning lady only to find out she didn't speak English. She went to get her small child to interpret only to be told she doesn't fix toilets. Went back to the lobby. Tried to call my wife in the room on my cell to let her know what was taking so long but my cell phone was dead. Asked to use the lobby phone and the lady at the desk told me use the phone in my room. Really? when I got mad she said she couldn't hear me and that she would show me a note from her doctor that she had memory problems. it was bizarre
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
royboy mccoy
The stay at the hotel was very nice. Enjoyed breakfast.Hotel was in a good location.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Not Impressed"
Hotel has sign at front desk that hotel is under renovation. We had a room that had the weatherstripping missing on part of the door frame which let in lights from outside. We had to ask the housekeeping staff for towels that were not replaced when room was cleaned. Small coffeepot in room did not have the pot. We checked out around 5 am. The person at the desk seemed upset that I rang the night bell to check out of our room. We will not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
s
"decent place"
This is a no frills kind of place. Having said that...it was clean and quite, two "musts" on my list. The staff were friendly and accommodating when we asked for a roller bed and extra towels and pillows. Our destination was actually Asheville but couldn't afford a decent place in the city. The drive into downtown Asheville was about 20 minutes away not too bad. Also, it was convenient to Blue Ridge parkway, Dupont State Forest, and other sites. Near the highway close to lots of chain restaurants so convenient.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Was not impressed.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Ann
NOT WORTH THE MONEY. IS JUST AN OLD RENOVATED MOTEL AND THE RENOVATION IS ALREADY DEGRADING.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Not bad, but needs to improve the breakfast."
The beds are comfortable.etter than many Day's Inns. Breakfast is kind og skimpy.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Days Inn Hendersonville"
Not worth the money. This is actually a old Motel that has been renovated (new paint and furniture) long time ago to a Days Inn. Breakfast is just a continental type. Other ones near by are much better and cheaper.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Pete
The hotel is under some needed renovation, and I suspect this will correct most of the difficulties I observed.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Disapointed"
Room was not clean, microwave and fridge are an additional $10.00 per night ,breakfast was cold cereal,would not stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Female business traveler"
Hotel is in the process of renovating property. My room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff was nice. Felt safe. Location is great. Conveniently located near interstate, shopping and plenty of restaurants. Would stay again. FYI... There is a Mexican restaurant that is within walking distance that was quite good.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Don't stay here!"
I accidentally booked a smoking room. I did leave a comment in the remarks section saying I would prefer a non-smoking room. When I asked if it could be changed the manager said, "Sorry. We won't change your room. You have to cancel it first and then re-book it." The entire room was impregnated with cigarette smoke. There was no way to avoid smelling it. We tried spraying air freshener, and even a small air cleaner machine, but neither worked. The smell was in every thing (towels, linens, bedding, furniture, carpet) in the room. The bed was horrible. It had no support at all. Someone locked their small child out of the room at 12:45 in the morning, and he was screaming for 15 minutes. The staff did nothing about it. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I would have gone somewhere else if it had not been so late in the evening when we arrived. You should remove this hotel from your listing.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"OK Place to stay near Interstate"
This is an OK hotel, in a very popular spot during the summer. The rate is better on hotels.com than walking in without a reservation. Not luxurious but OK overall. No Complaints . It was a good value for this location, in the summer.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
justa_pedlr
Room was comfortable
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"Stay in Hendersonville"
Got what I paid for but parking is tight.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Ray
"dirty"
the bed had dirty sheets with blood stains on the bed
2 night trip May 31, 2014
"ok"
dirty microwave, wad of tobacco spit out on steps. other than that so so
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Horrible Hotel"
WHen I chkd in they failed to tell me that my room did not have a working air conditioner. After I called the front desk and someone responded, they said that the maintenance man was gone and the desk worker tried to fix it. It could not be fixed because there were parts missing!!! While I had Hotels.com on the phone and I was requesting a refund, they miraculously found another room with ac !!! Needless to say, they were rude to us from the beginning.
1 night trip May 24, 2014