All hotels in Warrenton, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1609 E Harbor Dr, Warrenton, OR, 97146, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"so so"
Staff were greaT! Beds were extremely uncomfortable and the pool and spa need a good cleaning. Overall condition of the hotel is a little run dow, and there were some kinda sketchy people hanging around the area. Breakfast was above average
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Not what we'd hoped"
We were surprised as we think of Shilo as a strong mid range hotel. This one has clearly had a lot of traffic over the years. There was no fitted sheet on the bed and when I pulled out the top sheet (with only a skinny little comforter and no extra pillows or blankets), the bottom sheet came out too and I was looking at bare mattress! There was a pad between sheet and mattress but the thought of possibly having a restless night and waking up on a bare mattress was pretty creepy. The road noise was bad enough that we turned the bathroom fan on for white noise during the night. Could hear every word in the hall. Will not be returning. Wonderful front desk staff though.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Top notch!"
Great
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Fred
"Great Value and Wonderful Friendly Staff"
Great value first of all plus the staff was very helpful and friendly. The only small problem was a very unruly child one morning in the neighboring room but even with that a fantastic overall stay!
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Erik
"spring break 2015"
We went for family time. We had a great stay and the employees at this hotel were awesome! They always had a smile on their faces and always willing to help out!
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Lamont
"Great for families."
Staff were very friendly, room was clean and comfortable. Location was perfect and close to all attractions that we wanted to visit. We had a room with a kitchen which was great! Only thing that irritated me was the elevator was slow. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel for families.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Large spacious room with everything we needed. No complaints, pool and hot tub were nice but in need of some repair with cracks and breaks in the tile, otherwise ok.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Theresa
"Great HQ for a trike vacation/getaway"
Stayed 3 nites on a trike holiday to ride trails in Ft Stevens, Long Beach, and Astoria. The location was convenient for this. The room was clean, the staff very friendly and the free breakfast was good, considering the room price. The shower had more or less instant hot water and lots of it, making it far better than most in my experience. The bathroom/shower had the usual annoying fan that comes on whenever the light is turned on. The free toiletries provided were excellent. The TV was below average, but we were too tired to watch TV anyway. There was a nice indoor pool and sauna open 24h, but we didn't try it. There was free wifi that worked well, but broke on the third nite. Their ISP was very cavalier about it, not willing to come out to fix it until business hours the next day. Yikers, I'd fire 'em! The 'neighborhood', a parking lot for a small strip mall, seemed safe. There was noise from people jumping around on the floor of the room above us, but not enough to keep us awake. We'll definitely return.
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Basketball touney"
Daughters enjoyed the pool and bed was comfy
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Yost
"Nice clean hotel"
Great service at front desk
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Super experience"
We so enjoyed the courteous staff, especially the breakfast staff. Our accomadations were clean, roomy and comfortable. Already planning our next excursion to the coast. Thanks Shilo
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Verified Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Expedia. I will pass along your kind comments to the breakfast staff and indeed the entire staff. They all work very hard to provide a great customer experience with clean rooms and being super courteous to all our guests. E. Kenoyer-General Manager
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great place!"
Fantastic service here! Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Room was nice, clean, and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again :)
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Patrick
"Pleasant hotel near everything you need!"
The Shilo Inn at Warrenton is nothing spectacular but it does what it does well. For the price it's $$ well spent.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Diddy Thank you for your review on Expedia. Stephanie indeed is an exceptional Hospitality Agent and I will be sure and pass along the kind words of praise to the entire staff.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Diddy
"Improvement needed"
Outdated and seems self centered. Back to 80's or 90's. Only one tiny bar of soap was provided and no shampoo or conditioner was in room. I had forgotten a tooth brush and checked with the front desk about getting one. They told me they didn't have any available so we had to go find a store. I've stayed at many hotels in my work related and personal travels and this is the first hotel that told me they didn't have something as common for guests as a tooth brush. The breakfast was okay but when getting orange juice from their juice dispenser, only water came out.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Smelled bad"
Front desk was nice check-in quick but hotel had a really bad smell.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Shannon, Thank you for your review on Expedia and thank you also for noticing the speedy check in. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not up to par. I agree that we need updating and the owners are in the process of doing just that.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Shannon
"Overall great place"
We had a wonderful stay at Shilo inn Warrenton. the staff are very helpful and courteous. Complementary breakfast and pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna were all very relaxing and very convienent. You're close enough to Astoria that you can still easily go there, but just far enough away that you don't have to deal with the husstle of the city. you've got stores right there if you need something. Shilo is in a very conveinent area.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Kimberly Thank you for taking the time write a review on Expedia about your recent visit. I am happy you found the staff you be helpful and courteous as we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service tour valued guests. E. Kenoyer-General Manager
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Kimberly
"Great!"
It's a great hotel with low price. Good choice for long vocation.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
yawen
"Great for a getaway"
Great place for a little getaway for a night or two. Nice staff and the pool is very inviting and clean. Nice views of the wetlands near Astoria.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
The staff was so friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was a very good for a continental breakfast including biscuits and gravy, waffles, yogurt etc.
1 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2015
"Pleasant staff! Not so pleasant room..."
I've stayed in many hotels but have never experienced such a nasty smell! The room literally smelled musky. It bothered me all night. Our room was clean but the smell is coming from the old raggedy carpets. I would recommend the owners replacing the carpet and maybe the stay would be more pleasant. I was surprised that they still issue real keys here... It was a pain trying to open my door multiple times as the lock would stick.... Not to mention my husband broke a key in the pool door for the same issue... We won't be staying here again... However, their staff is amazing!!!
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Christina I am so sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory due to the issues you mentioned. I want you to know that the carpets are cleaned on a regular basis and that the owners are looking at replacing the carpets and installing electronic locks, hopefully in the near future. On the positive side, thank you for noting the efforts of our staff. I agree, they are amazing!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Christina
"Very nice motel in a great central location!"
Very helpful and friendly staff, clean and very comfortable room, nice indoor pool and hot tub, and decent free cont. breakfast. Great location - just beyond the Youngs Bay bridge, so close to Astoria, and a stone's throw to Walgreen's, Fred Meyer and many other stores. Plus just minutes to the beach! Just two small points. It probably shouldn't be called Suites, because they're not separate bedrooms, but the rooms themselves are plenty large. And an even smaller point is really old doorknobs (everywhere - to the rooms and the exercise room and pool) that should really be changed - the keys they give you barely work and the knobs are somewhat loose. But overall a very relaxing and positive experience!
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear NJK Thank you for your review on Expedia. As previously noted, the owners are considering changing to electronic locks along with a remodel for our hotel. I am happy that you noted the efforts of our staff who excels in providing excellent service and clean rooms.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
NJK
"Beach for a day"
Spur of the moment my wife wanted to go to the beach for the day.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
It was great stay. Hotel location is near shopping center but no water access.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear verified traveler Thank you for you review on Expedia. Glad you had a great stay. Hope to see you again in the near future.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Fair for the price"
Had a nice stay. Décor in hotel is dated, but the room was clean and my family enjoyed the pool. We stayed for two nights and did not receive enough coffee or clean towels for the second night, otherwise it was good.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Bad place to stay."
Got there and the room keys (old fashioned brass keys not card lock) didn't work. Went back to front desk, they have no spares. Asked for a different room and those keys didn't work either. Fortunately my girlfriend used to be a locksmith so eventually we gained access to the room. Consequently, we always had to leave one person in the room so we could get back in. Not conducive to a romantic time at all. I did find out that the new owners were suppose to update to card lock keys 6 months ago. Hmmm, not good business sense I'm thinking. Was cold in the room and there was no knobs to turn up the heat. Brrrrr...... For some reason the floors smelled like somebody's dog took a big dump in the room. Maybe why it was cool in the room, I'm not sure. It could've been the decorative throw pillows that smelled too, I'm not sure. It was only noticeable after being in the room for a while. The bed comfort was pretty lame as well. The breakfast bar was all prepackaged, bland, and generally sucked as well. The only nice thing about this place was the front desk staff and the pool and hot tub. Other than that, this trip sucked pretty bad. Other Shilo inns are at least in this century. DEFINITELY avoid this one for sure.
1 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
Rodney
"Warrenton, OR lodging"
Good enough place to stay while visiting the Warrenton/Gearhart/Astoria area. Staff are friendly and accommodating, Rooms, while being a bit dated, are clean and tidy, beds are comfortable, location is great and the included breakfast is adequate. The bathroom was really tiny and the carpet (in a pet friendly room) was pretty stained. I've stayed before and will again.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Bruce, Thank you for your review on Expedia. Our staff consistently provides great Shilo service. I agree that the hotel is older and dated, however, as you noted clean and tidy. The carpets are maintained and cleaned regularly. The owners are in the process of considering a remodel which, hopefully, is in the very near future.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Bruce
"Convenient location"
This hotel is perfect for our visits to attend our grand children's events and we just need a place to sleep. It is conveniently located near Astoria and Warrenton and is clean, comfortable and reasonably priced.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Traveler Thank you for writing a review on Expedia. We are indeed centrally located for any event or major attractions in the greater Astoria-Warrenton area. We hope to see you again for the next visit with your grandchildren. E. Kenoyer General Manager
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Don't be a sucker!!!@"
The rooms where out of the 70's. While I was gone someone was in my room and placed my toiletries on the bed and ground, leaving behind oily rags. I asked what happened and no one knew. I requested two queens but got one king. The hotel is located on an expressway in an area with zero character except for a CVS. The hallways where filled with old beds and other furniture.
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"PRETTY GOOD HOTEL!"
WE STAYED TWO NIGHTS AT THIS HOTEL AND WE HAD A PET WITH US. THE FIRST ROOM WE WERE GIVEN SMELLED LIKE DOGS..... I HAVE DOGS, BUT I DON'T WANT TO SMELL THEM. WE LET THE FRONT DESK KNOW AND SHE WAS VERY NICE AND MOVED US TO ANOTHER ROOM. MUCH BETTER. THE OVERALL STAY WAS FINE. NOTHING SPECTACULAR, BUT NOT BAD EITHER. VERY FRIENDLY STAFF, GOOD BREAKFAST, GREAT LOCATION. NICE INDOOR HEATED POOL THAT IS OPEN 24 HOURS AND SO IS THE LITTLE EXERCISE ROOM. LAUNDRY ROOM AVAILABLE TOO. ELEVATORS MADE THE STAY EASY. WOULD STAY AGAIN.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Tami, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Expedia. I am sorry to hear that the room assigned to you was not satisfactory but I am happy to hear that you spoke up and allowed us to make it right. We want you to have a good positive experience when our guest at Shilo Inn Warrenton. E. Kenoyer General Manager
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
TAMI
"Practical: It is What it is.."
Second time at Warrenton Shilo because my niece lives in adjoining Astoria. Motel simple...straightforward..and very adequate/
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear John, Thank you for your review on Expedia. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We are always open to any suggestions you may have for improving breakfast or any other matter of concern to you. Hope to see you again soon. E. Kenoyer General Manager
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Peaceful."
enjoyed the view from my fourth floor room of the Astoria-Megler Bridge. The inn's location is just out of Astoria; very quiet and rural. Fred Meyer shopping center nearby.
6 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Good location for Astoria/Hammond area."
We stayed for 4 nights while visiting family in the area. Great location and friendly small town staff. Would recommend and will stay again.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Carol, Thank you for your review on Expedia. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us experiencing our Shilo hospitality while visiting with your family. Hope to see you again on your next family visit.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"very nice stay"
It was a very nice room the beds were good and the room was quiet. Our view was the top of the pool roof but we were hardly there so that was fine. The bedding was nice lots of pillows and throw pillows. Would like to have some kitchen items:bowls, utensils, etc. Hotel staff was very polite and courteous and the location was great, near stores and family. Awkward to have the pool and hot top be the full view in the lobby. But GREAT that it was open 24hrs.. our daughter was thrilled!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Cheryl
"happy family"
Good breakfast. Pool and hot tub was great. No complaints!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
lisa
"small but clean"
Bathroom was quite small and mini suite was a bit of a stretch when describing the room.. However it was clean and the pool and hot tub were open 24 hrs.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Friendly service."
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Gina
I was very impressed with the size, quality and cleanliness of the room. The price was great. The breakfast was delicious and extensive. The staff were all very friendly including the evening housekeeper. Kids loved that the pool was 24 hours, helped us be able to enjoy our time as tourists without pressure to get back to the hotel right away.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice hotel perfectly locate to explore NW Oregon"
This hotel is a perfect place to stay to visit Astoria, the Northwest Oregon Coast and the western most terminous and historical sites of Lewis and Clark's Discovery Expedition.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
The hotel staff was courteous and professional. The beds are rock hard and the rooms and furnishings could use an update, but this may be what keeps the rates reasonable.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Nice hotel locations and oh so dog friendly : )"
This was my first time staying in a hotel with a dog. The staff was great, the rooms were clean and did not smell like dogs or product to remove or hide pet smells. I thought it was smart to have a floor devoted to the guests with dogs! The other dog owners were friendly and had well behaved dogs.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Theresa
"Noisy exhaust fan"
We had a second floor room and outside our room was a big exhaust fan which made a lot of noise and was noxious when we opened the window for fresh air. I would not recommend this motel to anyone.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Johnnie
"Just fine"
Nothing negative. Nothing outstanding positive. Just exactly as expected.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Lori
"Out of Astoria and no view but quiet and ducks out"
It was easy to get in and out of the hotel parking lot. The walgreens is right in the same parking lot in case you forgot something. We didn't try the Chinese/American restaurant in the parking lot. Close enough to drive into Astoria for activities etc but also easy to leave from to drive further down the coast. The staff was friendly. The pool and hot tub were great in the evening to enjoy. I only wish I had time to try the sauna and steam room. The breakfast was the usual hotel food but the staff was exemplary at keeping the dining area clean. Out tub was a little sudsy so I don't know if it was adequately rinsed at cleaning but okay. Our bed happened to be hard in our room and the pillows small and too fat for me personally but everyone likes something different. I liked the table with chairs and couch in our room to sit and enjoy the television at night.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
suzan
"Better than expected"
Very clean and spacious room. A crib was provided for our 8 month old. We were pleased with that. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Katie
"Shilo last minute hotel reservation"
Just an overnight stay on our way down the coast. We checked in late and just stayed the night. Room was generously sized, bed comfortable but air conditioner quite noisy. I would say typical for the Shilo chain.
3 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Catherine
Enjoyed our stay. Quiet, well kept, comfortable. Microwave and small refrigerator and separate sink useful.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great price for short stay."
We were in town for one night, needed a quiet place to sleep for the night. The hotel was quiet, clean and the front desk were friendly. The decor could use an update, however it did not hinder our stay. May i also suggest a mattress topper as the beds were a bit hard. Other than that we enjoyed a very short stay in the nice little town of Warrenton. Cant beat the price!
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Teri
"Restful night"
We had a restful night and a good breakfast. The only problem we encountered is that someone before us set our alarm for 4:30 a.m.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Ron
"Older Hotel working on improvements"
We booked this hotel to celebrate our 46th wedding anniversary. Older Hotel located by the highway. Easy access. Their listing for a restaurant is a little misleading. They lease space next to the hotel to a chinese restaurant. There service was mediocre at best. Food was not outstanding, but the price was low. The pool and jacouzie are located right off the main entrance and has windows into the foyer and front of the hotel. The room was basically clean, but some trash had been missed by the bed. The carpet was old and had stains. The TV was relatively new flat panel HDTV. The cable service was small analog service only. The channel selection was very limited. Not what I would call premium Cable at all. We noticed a number of new mattresses in the dining room waiting to be installed. We looked at the food offered for the breakfast and noticed the egg omeletts were packaged and waiting to be microwaved to heat. They did have fresh waffles. We decided to drive a few miles to a local pancake house. We did have a good weekend and did enjoy our stay..
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Dennis James
"Hotel is old and smells a lot"
Paid 200$ for a room and I regret it. Hotel is old and room especially smells bad. There is no fan in the room and fan from the ac unit is barely noticeable. Breakfast is organized in a room with 4 temporary tables and food from safeway or similar place; and worse it appears to be a store room where there are beds around the corner wrapped . I Wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Other trip Sep 22, 2014