All hotels in Warrenton, Oregon, United States of America

Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Regular internet service
"Beach Stay"
The accommodations were nice and cozy. Wife made note of how comfortable she sleep and really appreciated how nice the bed felt. Was nice to have the mini refrigerator, came in handy for keeping beverages cold. Overall had a great time and would stop by here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2016
"nasty nasty carpet"
Gross, carpets and chairs NASTY.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2016
shona
"Good experience!"
I found this hotel to be everything I needed. I was researching the area and the staff was very helpful! The hotel is old and needs to be upgraded, but it's clean and centrally located. I'd definitely stay there again!
2 night business trip Apr 6, 2016
Joy
Stay was great. Breakfast was not so hot. No yogurt one day, no bananas, no peanut butter. Easy little things that mean a lot to my breakfast.
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2016
Ellan
"Great family vacation spot"
Great location (close to beaches and other attractions). Excellent breakfast. Nice hot tub, pool, sauna, steam room, and exercise room (all open 24 hours).
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
Aaron
"Family getaway"
We had a wonderful stay, the bed was very comfortable, the room was huge. The staff was wonderful and the cleaning crew was amazing. I loved that the pool and hot tub was open 24 hours, the continental breakfast was good with several choices. I would absolutely stay here next time we travel to seaside area
5 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
sara
This hotel was awful, the room smelled funny, at the breakfast we found mold on the bagels. I oils never stay here again
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
"I don't recommend."
The hotel was alright. It said free wifi but the wifi did not work at all. The site also said restrant and bar and there was non. My brother cut it arm open in the hot tub because it was a rough surface. The breakfast was good but they only had one waffle maker which made getting breakfast take a while. I would not stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
KayLa
Great place to stay. Excellent continental breakfast. Pool temperature was to cold to get in.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
"Convenient location without congestion"
Close to both Astoria and Seaside, but not too busy. Easy access from Highway 101.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Fire alarm troubles."
Sad for shilo, fire alarm glitch had the entire motel evacuated at 230 am in freezing weather. This went on for nearly an hour. Hope they fix that. Felt a free moment ght should have been offered instead of 10% discount. I ve the place though.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear high desert, thank you for posting a review on Expedia. I do want to apologize again for the disturbance with the fire alarm in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, these type of things are unforeseeable and in this case it was simply the compressor for the Fire Sprinkler system deciding to take a rest which set the fire alarm off. The compressor has since been replaced ensuring a peaceful nights rest once again. Safety First!
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
colleen
"The weekend"
Our room was not clean on Saturday for the service we should have received this is not acceptable for us.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear verified traveler, it’s not acceptable to us either if the service was lacking during your most recent stay. Generally our housekeeping department gets high marks, so I will definitely speak with personnel to pay more attention to detail. Never hesitate to let us know immediately if we are lacking in any way. E.Kenoyer-GM
Other trip Dec 14, 2015
Just needed a place to sleep! The location worked for us for this WORK trip!
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear verified traveler, thank you for your review on Expedia. We appreciate your feedback. Be sure and notify us immediately if you find anything not in order so that we can remedy the situation to your satisfaction. E. Kenoyer - GM
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
B&B
"No view! But no complaints about anything else."
Enjoyed the quiet location of Hotel. Appreciated the nearby availability of restaurants, parks and points of interest.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear John, thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate any and all feedback. We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to the beach. E. Kenoyer - GM
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
A little disappointed in the breakfast. Locks were sticky on the doors, fussy to open. Otherwise a nice hotel.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear verified traveler, thank you for posting a review on Expedia. I am sorry you didn’t find what you were looking for in our vast assortment of breakfast items. We are always open to suggestions, so please don’t hesitate to let us know what you would like to see on the menu. E Kenoyer - GM
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Not great, but not bad."
The breakfast was definitely sub-par. The second morning I had a yogurt rather than face the free breakfast. Even McDonalds would have been better. Having the swimming pool and hot tub available 24 hours was a delightful surprise.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Sandra
I am a supervisor at a four star four diamond resort I thought the room was very clean. The bed was comfortable except for the pillows they were very lumpy and hard. I had my DND sign out all day but housekeeping still came in and straightened my room I was not happy about that but overall we enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Ginny
"Good Hotel"
The room was too warm and even though we had the window open, it never really cooled down. We even adjusted the air conditioner.. What the hotel uses for an air spray was not a great smell..It made the room smell like a stale bordello.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Margaret
"Nice Place - not far from town"
Nice overnight stay. The room exceeded my expectations. Quite - way from town. Near beach and some sites. Ocean on one side, bay on the other.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Doyle
Room was nice. Hotel is kind of dated. Pool is small but kids loved it. Breakfast was decent. Easy to find and close to where we wanted to be.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Older hotel in need of update"
Thiswas a one night stop on a trip south on 101 to San Francisco. Not our best choice, the hotel is tired and outdated. Notably the carpet in our room was very dirty and badly stained. Staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
"Our weekend away"
Leisure trip to Astoria/Warrenton for weekend
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
DENNIS
"Coast for a day."
Room was big and bed was really comfortable.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice hotel,horrible pet policy"
What was a really nice hotel was marred by a stupid pet policy.Even though we did not have a dog we were put in a room next to a dog that yapped almost continuously until 10 o'clock. When I complained,the front desk they said would call the room,the owners were not in the room which was just fine with the hotel as long as they were back by 10 so we were stuck listening to yapping for 5 hours. Too bad as we would have stayed here again,but won't take a chance.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"very much surprised"
our stay was wonderful at your inn. We loved the hotel and this was our first time to stay there. I would very much suggest for people to stay here.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"fishing get away"
During fishing season we would have appreciated a continental breakfast early in the morning. The rollaway was worn out.
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
Dale
"Comfortable"
It was close to our fishing. The staff were very friendly.
3 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Ours was an overnight stay in a very large room.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Gone fishing. Very accommodating for my needs. Only wish there was breakfast choices, such as pastries, earlier in the morning.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Kind of overpriced for what it was"
Room was OK but dated. Freezer section of refrigerator wouldn't keep water bottles frozen. Breakfast was pretty poor, even for a much cheaper hotel.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Never again"
This Shilo is old and outdated. Very overpriced!Will never stay there again. If it hadnt been for the steam room I would have left immediately.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Araseli
It was fine as that level of hotel goes, little sad on breakfast. The only real objection is the price - they really gouge fishermen. As do all the area hotels
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
peter m
"Decent older hotel."
older hotel, but reasonably maintained. The value is not exceptional but then this is an area where hotel prices are quite elevated. It is very convenient to Astoria, just on the other side of the Warrenton-Astoria bridge. No restaurant on site, decent self-prepare breakfast, well-appointed rooms.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Timothy
"Good Spot in Warrenton"
Good location and a nice view of the Holbrook Slough out the window. Everything was clean and well maintained. The sauna was great and the pool was nice.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"The hotel was clean but could use updating"
Great staff. Lots of options for breakfast. Friendly staff and the pool is open 24hrs.....AMAZING!!!!
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Jamie, thank you for posting a review on Expedia.We are in the process of budget talks for remodeling.Some guest rooms have already received new carpet and flat screen TV’s.Thank you also for noting our exceptional staff and their hard work. E. Kenoyer - GM
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
jamie
Close to everything. Great view. The front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean just older.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear verified traveler, thank you for posting a review on Expedia. Thank you for recognizing our outstanding staff who tries very hard to provide 5 star service. Hope to see you again soon. E. Kenoyer - GM
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Summer
"Good deal for the price in this area"
Good value in an area close to lots of great places, like Seaside and Astoria. Room was clean and comfortable, the pool was open 24 hours which was great for the kids. Breakfast could have had better hot food options, but the staff were working hard to keep everything stocked. All staff were pleasant and helpful except for the person who checked us in, who told me somewhat harshly that my card had already been charged for 2 rooms when we arrived after 4, when we had planned to split the rooms between myself and my sister-in-law. After seemingly trying to make me feel bad for not knowing their policy, she then said that they could just reverse the charge and redo it, leaving me wondering why she had made such a big deal about it in the first place. Not a great customer service experience for me. Otherwise no complaints about our stay.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Mary,Thank you also for making note of our clean facilities, amenities and great service. Additional training was provided to the agent in question on how to better handle this type of situation and how to inform the guest that funds are on the original card. E. Kenoyer - GM
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Ok"
The room had a strong oder. I had the housekeeper come in and smell. She said it was the paint on the table and I just neefed to open the window. Other than that it was fine.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Very accommodating staff. Easy access. Not the greatest food in the world, but decent. Kids loved it.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear verified traveler, thank you for posting a review on Expedia. Our 5 star Shilo staff is always pleased to assist with anything that may arise. Always good to hear validation that they continue to provide the quality service expected by our travelers. E. Kenoyer - GM
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"probelms with the room and bathtub."
the carpets need to be changed, they were somewhat dirty, and there is some smell to them. the bathtub needs some work on it. there is no nob to turn the shower on, and when you do get it turned on you cannot get it back so it would only run water into the bathtub. the staff are great, no problems at all.
4 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Hotel needs sound attenuating as well as updating"
We stayed on the 2nd of 3 floors. The individual/s above us sounded like a herd of horses clomping back and forth all through the evening. Given the price range of the hotel, it was disappointing relative to quality of the environment. We had just stayed a week at the Best Western Airport Plaza San Jose for less money, and it was really upscale to the Shiloh. We've also stayed at the Shiloh in Newport, OR, and it was far superior to this facility.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Gary, thank you for posting a review.I am sorry your stay was disappointing.The owners are in the process of putting a remodel budget in place to so upgrades should be in place very soon. Rates are more than competitive and well below our competition for the No. Coast area. E.Kenoyer-GM
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
gary
"No rest!"
The hotel was fine but the above tenants were ridiculous. Their dog barked all night and kept running back and forth and sounded like they a large dog. Called the front desk but it didn't stop until after 2am, I think that's when the owners came back to the hotel. Didn't get any rest.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Mack
The staff was great and the room was clean. Only complaint was we were told we had a refridgerator so we bought pop. The knob was missing so the unit was not on. So basically we felt we paid for something we didn't get.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Vicki
"A quick weekend stop"
A good quite place just outside of Astoria which is a historical town. Also this is really close to long beach area of Washington state in the north and nice beaches in Oregon in the south. The hotel is very easy to reach and peacefully located. Only thing I think this hotel should upgrade TVs in guest rooms -- those look like 1980's model. I guess the point is go outside -- there are plenty good places to go near and far; not staying in your room -- there is basically nothing to look for.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear cz, thank you for posting a review on Expedia. The owners are in the process of replacing the TV’s. At this point over half the hotel has received the flat screen TV’s. Correct, there is so much history and so much to see in such a beautiful area. Come see us again. E.Kenoyer-GM
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
CZ
"Would take little expense to fix!"
The bedspread was full of lumps! Very unattractive! First thing u c when walking in the room! Stingy on toilet paper.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Nice helpful staff"
Passing through the area and needed a bed and a shower. The staff was helpful and accommodating to our needs.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Bryan
"Good night sleep !"
The hotel was neat and clean, the staff was helpful and pleasant to us. The only downside was the breakfast. Everything was frozen and had to be microwaved and with many people eating this was not practical at all. It's a little tacky to stay in a fine hotel and have to eat a frozen breakfast, it's real cheap after paying a good price for the room. You need to fix this or your going to loose customers. Robert Ambrose
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Good, but could be better."
As with every Shilo Inn I have stayed in, the room was well provided with all that is normally needed. I had a good view from the window on what seemed to be a small inlet. There was a small irritation with the plumbing in that when the shower in a unit upstairs was in use the pipe seemed to scream. Fortunately they checked out the first day. All else was fine and the staff and housekeeping were excellent.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2015
nice family hotel, located close to activities and restaurants
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great place, great staff, good breakfast."
Very close to shopping and the coast. Just five minutes from Astoria town center and a few more minutes south to Seaside. Nice pool, spa and huge bed. TV in our room, not flat but old school 'weighs a ton small' but we weren't there for the tube... STAFF WAS AWESOME!!! Everyone with a name tag was friendly and helpful. Dropped what they were doing to assist with anything we needed. Breakfast was complete and good for a hotel. Great value!
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015