All hotels in Warrenton, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1609 E Harbor Dr, Warrenton, OR, 97146, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Older Hotel working on improvements"
We booked this hotel to celebrate our 46th wedding anniversary. Older Hotel located by the highway. Easy access. Their listing for a restaurant is a little misleading. They lease space next to the hotel to a chinese restaurant. There service was mediocre at best. Food was not outstanding, but the price was low. The pool and jacouzie are located right off the main entrance and has windows into the foyer and front of the hotel. The room was basically clean, but some trash had been missed by the bed. The carpet was old and had stains. The TV was relatively new flat panel HDTV. The cable service was small analog service only. The channel selection was very limited. Not what I would call premium Cable at all. We noticed a number of new mattresses in the dining room waiting to be installed. We looked at the food offered for the breakfast and noticed the egg omeletts were packaged and waiting to be microwaved to heat. They did have fresh waffles. We decided to drive a few miles to a local pancake house. We did have a good weekend and did enjoy our stay..
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Dennis James
"Hotel is old and smells a lot"
Paid 200$ for a room and I regret it. Hotel is old and room especially smells bad. There is no fan in the room and fan from the ac unit is barely noticeable. Breakfast is organized in a room with 4 temporary tables and food from safeway or similar place; and worse it appears to be a store room where there are beds around the corner wrapped . I Wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great Retro Hotel"
I might describe this as a retro eighties hotel - we loved it. We found it to be well-maintained, and we found our room to be clean, quiet, spacious, and comfortable with a nice view of the surrounding water. The staff were all courteous and friendly. We enjoyed the continental breakfast - it was attentively stocked by the staff and we found a healthy variety of breakfast options. We found this hotel to be a great choice and would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Close to Seaside and Cannon Beach"
Very cost effective for the location. I would recommended it as a lower cost alternative.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear TomK, I agree we are in a good location here in Warrenton. Close enough to enjoy shopping and dining but also right in between Astoria and Seaside! We do have a dedicated staff and I will pass along your kind words to them. Thank you for writing a review, and we hope to see you again next time you are in the area.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
TomK
"Very friendly staff and clean"
The only thing I would like to have seen is a change room in the spa pool area. A bathroom outside in the hall and no where to put your things after changing. I do not like to ride the elevator in my bathing suit.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Good ExperienceVery"
Very satisfied with the hotel, help and service. Comfortable room, clean.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Ann
"Clean & Friendly"
When visting or fishing in the Astoria/Warrenton area the Shilo Inn is perfectly situated as a home base. Shilo Inn's are always well maintained and managed. Highly recommend.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Verified Traveler, thank you for the wonderful review and compliment. Management and staff always strive to exceed expectations. Hope to see you again in the near future.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"average place to stay"
This is an okay place to stay if you need a bed at night. It is definitely nothing special...it was a little overpriced but within reason. Overall this was a decent place to stay..
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Don't Go"
We booked this hotel for 2 nights, intending to relax at the area. We thought - how bad can it be? It is a Shilo inn. Well - it can be that bad. The room was old and smelly, the opening couch was impossible to sleep on, the pool was cold, the Jacuzzi didn't work. The whole experience on our first night there made us to come up with one solution - to cancel our second night! and so we did. This is the only good thing I can say about the hotel - the manager was very nice, understanding and helpful. we got full refund for the second night. The sad thing, is that as far as we understand the Shilo inn management knows about the problems in this hotel and yet chooses to do nothing about it. Don't go there.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear verified traveler, Thank you for your feedback on Expedia. I am sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory but I do understand your concerns. I do know that the owners are considering a remodel sometime in the near future. I hope you will give us another try at that time.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Belle
"nothing good about the location"
we got into our room pulled the sheets back and there was sand in the sheets! they did upgrade us to a better room. but there was nothing better about it. it was the same exact room.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Verified Traveler, I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory and that the staff assigned a new room in an effort to resolve this issue. Please accept my apologies, as this is an odd occurrence, since we are not near the beach.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Not close to beach access, poor parking."
The room was way overpriced! The hotel and rooms had a weird smell. I would not stay here again
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Verified Traveler, Our rates are very competitive and generally lower than the majority of hotels in our area this time of year. Thank you for staying with us and we will have a look into the parking situation.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Just not that good"
Location is good need to remodel everything.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Outdated, unclean, in need of repair."
The staff was welcoming and enthusiastic. The hotel on the other hand...Hot tub was broken, carpets were stained, beds were uncomfortable and for $200 a night I expected a LOT more.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Room was huge. No issues. Walking distance to several restaurants, wallgreens, and a liquor store.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Dennis
"Nice facility"
Nice hotel, conveniently located. Breakfast was ok, but service in the breakfast room extremely poor.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
André
Really nice hotel. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Very dissatisfied with the price. Internet showed 135 per night with tax 175 and was told this include the extra cost for the dog and roll a way bed. When checked in bill was over 200 and was told the 175 did not include the extras. So i ended up paying a total of 215.00. But the clerk charged my credit card the extra money before talking or explaining anything to me. Also the room smelled of cigarette smoke. Would not return!!!
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Close to Astoria"
Our room had a bad odor, carpeting looked like it needed cleaning. We will not stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Overall pretty great :)"
The service responded very fast when we needed something even with a completely booked hotel. Pillows and linens were comfortable but the bed was not. Overall it worked great for what we needed and we would go back again!
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"TV upgrade"
Typy just need to upgrade your tv to HD.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
nadine
Please see the comments that I have written below.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Verified Traveler, I am sorry to hear that your check in experience fell short of expectations. Unfortunately some people violate our non smoking policy, and we do everything we can to deep clean the room if this is discovered.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Blast from the past but good hotel."
The hotel was in a good location - close to Astoria and a nice drive to Seaside. There were restaurants and shopping nearby. The room was big and roomy and it was clean. The hotel is a little bit dated but overall, it was good. It was nice to have free breakfast. Very quiet hotel. We got a good nights sleep. Will stay here again.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Verified Traveler, We are happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and quiet, albeit dated. The owners are contemplating a remodel at this time, hopefully this will happen soon, and your next visit will be even more enjoyable.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"QUALITY HOTEL & BEST LOCATION"
Up the road is Fort Stevens for a picnic and on the Pacific Ocean . Accross the road was a convenient mini mall for one stop shopping. Loved the quality and cleanliness of the hotel. Staff most knowledgeable. Beautiful Swimming pool and whirl pool.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
The Van Merlins
"Non Smoking but room reeked of smoke"
The room smelled horribly of old stale smoke. Enough said.
6 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Friendly Staff"
This is the second time I have stayed at the Shilo in Warrenton and had a nice time on both visits. I had good service both at check-in/check-out and in the breakfast room. My only complaint would be that I could hear the water running everytime someone in another room took a shower.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Meh. Not great but not terrible"
The hotel was seriously outdated. They still have advertisements from the 90's in their one elevator. The king "suite" was cramped. In order to pull out the hideaway bed, you have to completely squish the table and chairs to a wall so they're completely unusable. The tissue felt like sandpaper and they don't use paper cups so I was afraid to drink from the glass ones without first scrubbing them myself. Overall the room was just old and cheap looking. The hot tub was very hot and the pool was very cold. For what I paid, I should have spent a bit more and gone somewhere nicer. The location and the staff were about the only great things about the hotel. Will not stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"close to seaside and astoria"
our stay was great, the staff was friendly, the hotel was clean, and the continental breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"close to historic sights"
This hotel was great! They have a pool, sauna, and hot tub open 24 hours. My kids really enjoyed that aspect. We were close to everything, including Cannon Beach, it was only 25 minutes away. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again for another vacation. Well worth the price.
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Starla
"Went to Wheeler, Ore. to buy a antique chair."
Big stains on the carpet. Room felt not clean. Front desk staff were great.. May have been a pet friendly room at one time. We have a pet, but board our pet when we travel. I found the room poor at best.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Janis A. Sorenson
"Not Impressed"
Shower couldn't be adjusted, shower drain kept backing up, free breakfast was substandard,only 2 pillows per bed and the hotel looked very old and in need of renovation.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Tigger3660
When we checked in we were required to sign a form saying we would be charged $350 if we smoked in the room. the first thing I noticed was that it smelled like cigarettes and there were burns all over the carpet. I don't think I will be returning.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Verified Traveler I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be pleasant. Although rare, it does happen that someone smokes in a room. We do make every effort to get the room back to non-smoking status by completely cleaning all of the bedding, drapes, shampoo the carpeting and upholstery, wipe down the walls etc.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Graduation trip"
The room we stayed in this time smelled of wet dog, carpet was not very clean. Hotel staff at the front desk was very friendly. The location is close to many attractions and activities.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"Hotel close to shopping and the beach"
Overall experience at this hotel was okay. It is a little outdated so I think it is overpriced for the condition of the hotel. It close to Fred Meyer and other shopping, so if you get there on a rainy day, like we did, there will be stuff to do…
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Tanya Thank you for your feedback on Expedia. I agree, there is lots of stuff to do in our area whether rain or shine. The owners are in the process of working on a remodel which will hopefully happen soon. Hope to see you again then.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Tanya
"on the dumpy side for a shilo inn"
While everyone.was very friendly, the hotel should have been more in the $69 range in price based on the quality of the hotel. Needs to be updated badly. The breakfast was terrible.
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
"Shilo"
Nice clean room. Room key wouldn't unlock door to pool. There wasn't anyone at desk at the time. Good breakfast
1 night trip May 22, 2014
RPS
"No frills, but clean and convenient"
I think we nabbed the last available room in Astoria this Memorial Day weekend since we planned so last-minute. I would never have paid $165/night for this room if it weren't a holiday weekend, but on the other hand I don't have any complaints. Sure, the hotel is outdated and the "breakfast" was a grim affair - completely maintained out of a supply closet in the dining room - but our room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the kids enjoyed the indoor pool. And the location was great, although not right on the water. Overall, a good budget hotel for families on the move.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Dalex
"Great hotel between Astoria and Cannon Beach"
Came to see Goonies sites in Astoria and Cannon Beach. We stayed at the Shilo Inn in Warrenton to be in the middle of it all. Great staff and nice, clean, comfortable hotel.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear traveler Thank you for your positive review on Expedia. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the entire staff. Come and see us again, Goonie Days are just around the corner.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"helpful and concerned staff"
staff very helpful for handicapped accessible injured traveler
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Ron We are happy to hear that the staff was accommodating and considerate of your needs while staying at the Shilo Inn. Be sure and visit us again on your next trip to Warrenton.
Other trip May 25, 2014
ron
"Good hotel for a good Price"
We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were much larger than we expected and clean. The breakfast was typical hotel fare but a decent variety and the coffee was good. Overall we were very pleased with our experience here.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Bare bones shilo inn"
Pros: Staff was great. Cons: room had water damage that made the room smell musty, tvs were very old and hardvto view from both beds, fitness room and pool area were small and felt very low quality. Hot tub was not even hot. Breakfast was also very low quality. The waffle maker didn't work efficiently, sausage gravy was cold, notvside meats were available and overall felt like the vbs are minimum was available.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
Dear Traveler Thank you for your feedback about your most recent stay. I am sorry to hear that the hotel did not meet your expectations. As you noted, the staff is great. Every team member takes great pride in their work to make sure that everything is clean and well maintained. The owners are actually considering a remodel for the hotel at this time which should address the TV issue you mentioned. Please visit us again on your next trip to our beautiful area.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Bed was not comfortable"
Over priced for a small room with old radio and tv as well as the refer didn't have a knob to control the temp Had to have the front desk have someone come up and turn it on then our food froze overnight since they wouldn't leave the knob
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Pretty nice"
Not bad, especially for the price and location. Very pet friendly! Not the most updated or upscale, but safe and clean.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
"One Night Stay"
We stayed one night. We had no issues with the room. We enjoyed the view out the window and all the bird wild-life in the morning.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Warrenton
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and view. There are quite a lot of birds here – herons, ducks, and owls to name a few. Thank you for your review and we hope you come see us again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Convenient location, decent rate"
I loved that the gym and pool were open 24 hours a day. It was an older hotel, but pretty well maintained. We did find a pair a socks in our room that belonged to a previous guest.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Very cool!"
Nice rooms, wonderful pool & spa room. Super clean! Breakfast was so so. The Chinese resturant across the street is a no go on American food! But everything else was very wonderful :)
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Elicia
Hotel is older and needs some updating... It worked for what we needed and was at a good price.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
"close to Astoria and seaside"
the beds and heater system left a lot to be desired.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
from washington state
"Wonderful"
I was very pleased with the staff, and to find out that the swimming pool is open 24/7. Also the breakfast offered was amazing. Will be staying again very soon.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Alisha
"Great location."
Small hotel which is nice. Great staff and Chinese place next door is delicious.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"old friends of the Inn"
We have been staying at the Warrenton Shilo Inn and Suites for years for family weekend getaways. We have never been disappointed. If something doesn't go as planned the wonderful people there will do what it takes to fix the problem. We love our visits.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2014