All hotels in Warrenton, Oregon, United States of America
1609 E Harbor Dr, Warrenton, OR, 97146, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Poor vibe
"Comfortable"
It worked as a place to rest our weary heads after a long day of riding motorcycles.
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
"The hotel was so outdated"
The bed was completely warped, the dial inside the refrigerator wasn't working, the floors felt gross and sticky, they haven't updated anything for at least 30 years and I felt very uncomfortable.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Would recommend :)"
Loved the 24 hour pool and the expansive breakfast. Comfortable beds and great location to shopping/Astoria/Seaside.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Diana
"Good place for a few nights"
We stayed here two nights for a festival in Astoria. It was just across the bridge, so it was very close. The hotel was old, but in good condition. The beds were so-so. If our stay was longer than two nights it might have been an issue. Shower and bathroom were good (toilet ran, but was easy to fix). Our room had a fridge, microwave, and a kitchenette area - very handy. The continental breakfast was great with a good selection of food (waffles, cereal, yogurt, pre-cooked eggs, pastries, granola, bagels, biscuits/gravy, and coffee/tea/juice). Staff was very friendly and very helpful when looking for a place to have dinner. We didn't do much at the hotel except sleep, but I would probably stay here if the price was good.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Shalimar
"We had a pleasant relaxing time"
We traveled for an overnight stay from Washington state
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Debi
"Shilo stay"
Everything was very good except the TV the picture was going out and the staff did not have any replacement
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Terrence
"Amazing"
Great time right off the beach and convenient great view
Other trip May 25, 2015
moaiad
Comfortable bed quiet room Needs better TV Friendly staff and helpful
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Get away"
Hubby and I decided to have a Get Away from home and so we booked Seaside Shiloh Inn. We have stayed at other Shiloh Inns and are NEVER dissapointed in them! We enjoyed playing tourist in Astoria, Seaside and Warrenton. Thanks Shiloh Inn for another great stay!
Other trip May 20, 2015
Shari
Been here before decent place, A few more small tables in the breakfast room would be nice
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Old spring beds"
It seemed cleaned, just everything was old. The fridge was broken and they didnt send anyone until check out morning at 8am! Workers seemed friendly... if you are looking for a cheaper place to stay for a night and dont have a problem sleeping on older spring beds....stay here!
Other trip May 17, 2015
Kimberly
"so so"
Staff were greaT! Beds were extremely uncomfortable and the pool and spa need a good cleaning. Overall condition of the hotel is a little run dow, and there were some kinda sketchy people hanging around the area. Breakfast was above average
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Nice hotel, friendly staff, pet friendly (main reason we stayed there)
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Perfect visitor hotel"
This hotel is perfectly situated to main road going to Astoria which was 6 minutes or less away. (Astoria being our destination for the weekend). The breakfast was great. Love the big room breakfast is served in. You don't feel cramped in the breakfast room or feel forced to go back to your room to eat. Breakfast was a nice long 6am-10am. Check out was noon!!! NOON! With a no-kids weekend we got to sleep in and still eat breakfast then not rush to get ready to leave. Oh and the pool/hot tub is always open! The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the carpet in the room. But I see they are replacing the carpets. The carpet now looks like it was dyed at one time and has warn off from tan to blue. You can see difference totally around furniture and edge of carpet by walls. But it's clean. Room was very clean and nice. Kinda dated but who cares?! We just needed a nice place to lay our head as we were sight seeing every day. Thanks Shiloh Inn for a great stay. We will be back.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Not what we'd hoped"
We were surprised as we think of Shilo as a strong mid range hotel. This one has clearly had a lot of traffic over the years. There was no fitted sheet on the bed and when I pulled out the top sheet (with only a skinny little comforter and no extra pillows or blankets), the bottom sheet came out too and I was looking at bare mattress! There was a pad between sheet and mattress but the thought of possibly having a restless night and waking up on a bare mattress was pretty creepy. The road noise was bad enough that we turned the bathroom fan on for white noise during the night. Could hear every word in the hall. Will not be returning. Wonderful front desk staff though.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Dog friendly rooms with Fleas?"
I have stayed here before without issue. I had 2 flea bites within 30 minutes of my stay. I promptly notified the staff and was told they bomb rooms after a per stay, they promptly moved me to a NON pet friendly room on the 4th floor and the rest of my stay was plesant.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Top notch!"
Great
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Fred
"This hotel is very dated And absolutely no frills."
This hotel is super dated and has no frills. It feels like you stepped in to an early 1980's hotel with the real keys instead of swipe cards, dated wall paper. The pool is tiny and was way crowded just with 6 people in it. The staff was super friendly, but for the price it just isn't worth it. A plus was the contenintal breakfast. in our room the the knows for thr A/C and heater were broken off and missing.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Chelsea
"close to Astoria OR."
Nice staff and comfort hotel. Breakfast was good and the coffee was awesome. Also breakfast time is 6am to 10am very good for family . Location is near to Asotria (Warrenton) . The price little bit was high for me. But not bad.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great Value and Wonderful Friendly Staff"
Great value first of all plus the staff was very helpful and friendly. The only small problem was a very unruly child one morning in the neighboring room but even with that a fantastic overall stay!
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Erik
"spring break 2015"
We went for family time. We had a great stay and the employees at this hotel were awesome! They always had a smile on their faces and always willing to help out!
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Lamont
"Great for families."
Staff were very friendly, room was clean and comfortable. Location was perfect and close to all attractions that we wanted to visit. We had a room with a kitchen which was great! Only thing that irritated me was the elevator was slow. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel for families.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
I would stay there again staff was good hotel was very clean breakfast was okay I recommend that you try it out and let others know what you think
"Nice staff, old hotel"
We stayed one night. Staff was friendly, breakfast was good but hotel is in need of renovation.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Sue
"Fast and easy late check-in!"
We had called ahead to let them know we'd be checking in really late, when we got there, they were ready for me, had all my paperwork and keys ready, just a quick signature. It was very fast and easy and when you're tired and just want to go to bed, it was nice they were ready for us!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Tiffany
"Weekend Getaway"
Large spacious room with everything we needed. No complaints, pool and hot tub were nice but in need of some repair with cracks and breaks in the tile, otherwise ok.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Theresa
"Would I return when necessary?"
We made our reservation through Expedia.com and everything was as ordered. They have a very good free breakfast saving us money and time which was greatly appreciated. Our trip was for a family emergency in Astoria. We checked out the local motels and chose Shiloh Suites. We will definitely return when the need arises. My little sister is terminally ill and we will definitely choose Shiloh Suites.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Linda Lee
"Situated between Seaside and Astoria"
The beds were heavenly. The staff was eager to help with minor issues. We never had a chance to use the pool due to our own scheduling issues.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Debra
"Nice friendly staff"
Even thow it was under construction (Laying carpet) everything was clean
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Rooms were comfortable and more than adequate. Complimentary breakfast was very good. Nice place to stay while working away from home.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Great HQ for a trike vacation/getaway"
Stayed 3 nites on a trike holiday to ride trails in Ft Stevens, Long Beach, and Astoria. The location was convenient for this. The room was clean, the staff very friendly and the free breakfast was good, considering the room price. The shower had more or less instant hot water and lots of it, making it far better than most in my experience. The bathroom/shower had the usual annoying fan that comes on whenever the light is turned on. The free toiletries provided were excellent. The TV was below average, but we were too tired to watch TV anyway. There was a nice indoor pool and sauna open 24h, but we didn't try it. There was free wifi that worked well, but broke on the third nite. Their ISP was very cavalier about it, not willing to come out to fix it until business hours the next day. Yikers, I'd fire 'em! The 'neighborhood', a parking lot for a small strip mall, seemed safe. There was noise from people jumping around on the floor of the room above us, but not enough to keep us awake. We'll definitely return.
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
While the decor may be outdated, the hotel was very clean and comfortable, our child and us, appreciated the pool being open 24 hours! The breakfast was vast and included muchore than a typical 'continental' breakfast. It is very convenient to Astoria as well as grocery and pharmacy.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Jill
"Basketball touney"
Daughters enjoyed the pool and bed was comfy
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Yost
"Convenient"
The hotel was a little musty smelling. Not as up to date as I thought it would be. Watched a guy either trying to break into a room or do a drug deal. I was a little scared to stay in my room after that. Because they guy just kept staring at us then ran out and down the stairs. We let the desk clerk know. She went to check it out , but he was gone.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Kris
"Nice clean hotel"
Great service at front desk
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"very good"
hotel very easy access from highway, staff very friendly & recommended good restaurants. will recommend to others all good
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
BD
"Good Value"
I found this hotel in most ways to be a gem. The location was good, the staff very friendly and the housekeeping well done. What I found completely unacceptable was the condition of the carpet in the room. It was so old that I did not realize it had once been a gray color until I noticed the color change at the edges of the room. It was scarred and stained which gave it the appearance of being very dirty, though judging from the cleanliness of the rest of the room, I don't believe this to be the case. Generally speaking, the maintenance of the property looked quite good and I would still rate this hotel a very good value. With so many things going for it, it's a shame that something so fundamental has been let slide.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Super experience"
We so enjoyed the courteous staff, especially the breakfast staff. Our accomadations were clean, roomy and comfortable. Already planning our next excursion to the coast. Thanks Shilo
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great place!"
Fantastic service here! Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Room was nice, clean, and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again :)
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Patrick
"Pleasant hotel near everything you need!"
The Shilo Inn at Warrenton is nothing spectacular but it does what it does well. For the price it's $$ well spent.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Diddy
"Improvement needed"
Outdated and seems self centered. Back to 80's or 90's. Only one tiny bar of soap was provided and no shampoo or conditioner was in room. I had forgotten a tooth brush and checked with the front desk about getting one. They told me they didn't have any available so we had to go find a store. I've stayed at many hotels in my work related and personal travels and this is the first hotel that told me they didn't have something as common for guests as a tooth brush. The breakfast was okay but when getting orange juice from their juice dispenser, only water came out.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Smelled bad"
Front desk was nice check-in quick but hotel had a really bad smell.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Shannon
"Overall great place"
We had a wonderful stay at Shilo inn Warrenton. the staff are very helpful and courteous. Complementary breakfast and pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna were all very relaxing and very convienent. You're close enough to Astoria that you can still easily go there, but just far enough away that you don't have to deal with the husstle of the city. you've got stores right there if you need something. Shilo is in a very conveinent area.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Kimberly
"Great!"
It's a great hotel with low price. Good choice for long vocation.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
yawen
"Great for a getaway"
Great place for a little getaway for a night or two. Nice staff and the pool is very inviting and clean. Nice views of the wetlands near Astoria.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
The staff was so friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was a very good for a continental breakfast including biscuits and gravy, waffles, yogurt etc.
1 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2015
"Pleasant staff! Not so pleasant room..."
I've stayed in many hotels but have never experienced such a nasty smell! The room literally smelled musky. It bothered me all night. Our room was clean but the smell is coming from the old raggedy carpets. I would recommend the owners replacing the carpet and maybe the stay would be more pleasant. I was surprised that they still issue real keys here... It was a pain trying to open my door multiple times as the lock would stick.... Not to mention my husband broke a key in the pool door for the same issue... We won't be staying here again... However, their staff is amazing!!!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Christina
"Very nice motel in a great central location!"
Very helpful and friendly staff, clean and very comfortable room, nice indoor pool and hot tub, and decent free cont. breakfast. Great location - just beyond the Youngs Bay bridge, so close to Astoria, and a stone's throw to Walgreen's, Fred Meyer and many other stores. Plus just minutes to the beach! Just two small points. It probably shouldn't be called Suites, because they're not separate bedrooms, but the rooms themselves are plenty large. And an even smaller point is really old doorknobs (everywhere - to the rooms and the exercise room and pool) that should really be changed - the keys they give you barely work and the knobs are somewhat loose. But overall a very relaxing and positive experience!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
NJK
"Beach for a day"
Spur of the moment my wife wanted to go to the beach for the day.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
It was great stay. Hotel location is near shopping center but no water access.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015