All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
401 E 13th Street, Vancouver, WA, 98660, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Not bad, Not good"
This wasn't a bad hotel but it is what a lot of others said it was, mediocre. The TV placement in our room was set up so someone on the couch could see it as well as the people on the bed, they placed a refrigerator cabinet in front of the bed. Also everyone is right about the water pressure and temperature for the shower. The pressure starts out ok but then drops and the temperature wont stay in one place, first hot them cold. The main upside here is the price and convenience to the freeway.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great stay :)"
The room is nice but a bit small but overall it was a great stay. Breakfast is great :)
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"One night, extremely convenient to Academy Chapel"
Nice quiet place to stay, good free breakfast. Very convenient to freeway, very reasonable price.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Ellemme
My parents stayed here (I paid for the room) and it worked great for them.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice place and convenient during power outage."
I seldom write reviews. During a power outage, we had little choice but to rent a room. I was impressed by Comfort Inn in Vancouver. The room was clean and nice, as was the whole motel. The bed was soft, warm and comfortable. The included breakfast was generous and good. I was pleased and would recommend Comfort Inn to a friend.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Convenient, quiet, great breakfast selection and accomadating staff
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great value"
Full breakfast with the price. Room was small but adequate. Comfortable beds and pillows.
Cora
"house hunting in vancouver"
nice hotel , micro and fridge in room , walking distance to downtown main st.. restaurants and pubs there along with 420 friendly store near walgreens. no card needed for purchase but pricey.
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I wasn't expecting much considering the room we booked here was not very expensive. But it was great! The king sized bed is like heaven! The staff was extra nice and the free breakfast was very good. We even cut a stay at a different hotel short, just for an extra night here. Best deal for the cost, hands down!
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Helen
"Great hotel!!"
Good stay, plenty of coffee! Nice rooms! Welcomed my conure bird.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Business in Portland"
The front desk staff member Joy was wonderful, and quickly checked me in. I really appreciated the ease of everything after a long day on the road.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Delightful staff, but aging facility..."
Staff was fantastic, cheerful and efficient. The trouble was the shower... it was abhorrent. The water temperature would oscillate from arctic blast to volcanic steam. The facility is just getting tired and needs upgrades. I'm kind of on the fence... I might try another option next time I come to Vancouver.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Stay at Comfort Inn and Suites in Vancouver, WA"
The hotel was very nice, centrally located with the Black Angus Restaurant, which was excellent, next door.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Pros: Great location, great service, great price Cons: bed was a little lumpy. There were stains and smells in the bathroom and in the room. Id go back just for the location and service. Cleanliness leaves a bit to be desired.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Very nice for the price."
No complaints about this place at all. Comfortable and clean. Great WiFi too.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"portland"
good location and accomadations, but needs updating on business needs; computers and printers accessible
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great Place to Stay When Visiting Vancouver WA"
The hotel was a great value. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. The hot breakfast was good and met my needs. It was great having a microwave and small refrigerator since we were there for several days. They had a lot of parking spaces, which was nice. Also liked that parking was free. The location was close to the heart of downtown Vancouver. I had a room with two double beds, but it was very tight to fit between the end of the bed and the desk. More space in the room would have been nice. My friend stayed in a room with one King bed; her room was better and could also fit a sofa. I liked that the desk had enough outlets, and that Internet access was complimentary. I would have liked more and brighter lighting in the room, though.
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"Cleaning product smell was a turn-off"
Decent hotel, friendly staff. Room and hotel had strong smell of industrial cleaners.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Brooke
Great location in downtown, clean rooms, and friendly staff
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"More than I expected."
Staff was extremely helpful. Quiet room. Clean. Great stay...
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Neil
Hotel staff very helpful with faxes and copies while we were searching for places to live. Friendly staff. Quiet hotel and neighborhood. Restaurant next door was good as well.
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Good value and good location"
First time at this hotel. Room was good and bed very comfortable but as typical of many hotels with two Queen beds there wasn't any place to sit except on the bed. Room was clean and the staff helpful and complimentary morning breakfast was good. I would ask for room facing back parking lot as it will be quieter. This was last minute reservation on hotels.com and got good rate. This is good property fir business travelers.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Marko
"Great service, good breakfast w/many options"
We were pleased w/the location, breakfast (very good!), front desk service, overall condition of the facility. Not a 5 star, but exactly what we needed for this business trip.
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"Convenience and comfort"
Great place to stop for a couple of days.. Staff is friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Douglas Schneider
"Hotel is closer to downtown Vancouver Wa"
When the hotel is full, you should have more staff to take care the guest. Don't always think about the bottom line.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Peete
"Nice hotel. Near venue for our activities."
Clean and comfortable. Different pillow choices. Made it easy for my husband and I to choose.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Jeanne
"Nice beautiful part of town."
1 night stay for business conference. Lots of local restrants and interesting things to see within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
SC traveler
"Good price, standard room."
It is good to stay in this hotel. Good quality with nice price. Wifi there is so fast. The only disappoint thing is that the breakfast ended at 9 o'clock.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Great beds, shocking sauna"
EZ 2 find. First person in office- Laura- had a nasty disposition. Jessica- next day was friendly, courteous and helpful. Went to pool and sauna- sign up to not touch one button and accidentally grazed as hand crossed over to other switches- got a hec of a shock! Reported this- hope they have taken care of! Great beds, yummy breakfast- would go back.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Happywildfree
"Clean but cramped."
Clean hotel and room. Good location as it's was way to get to I-5. Only real complaint was room was very cramped.
2 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Great place to stay, walking distance to great spo"
Very comfortable beds with choices for pillows in your bed. You can have firm or soft. The bed was perfect. Right next to Black Angus and you can walk to many places to eat or hang out. This is the place to be in vancouver. Stayed here three nights when I first arrived.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Although the 3: 00pm checkin time was a little later then I liked, the facility was clean, the breakfast great, always had coffee.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Comfortable, clean and good value."
We booked this hotel for a family getaway in the Portland area. We wanted something that wasn't as expensive as the downtown hotels and this one fit that criteria and was only a 10 minute drive from downtown. The hotel appears fairly new or at least newly remodeled. The rooms aren't large, but they were fine for essentially sleeping in. When we got our room the TV remote did not work and the front desk immediately addressed the issue by first trying new batteries but she couldn't get the remote open so instead just switched us to a new room and kindly upgraded us to a slightly larger room for our trouble. While this was completely unnecessary, it certainly was appreciated as the larger room had a nice chair and gave my family of 4 + a dog a bit more room to move around. The free breakfast was more than the typical continental breakfast I've had at other hotels as well with scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, waffles, boiled eggs, pastries, toast, yogurt and cereal. As well as fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juice. This hotel is definitely worth the price and I'd very much consider using this hotel again for future trips.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
Scott K
"Yikes - scared me off future on-line bookings"
Won't book here again and likely won't use Hotels.com to book future stays. 1. Initial room was very small ... could not get a feel for this booking on-line. 2. Friday evening hotel was filled with a large noise group of kids running up and down the halls for hours ... had to check out! Hotel could not offer a refund because stay was prepaid ...
5 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Service"
Overall the motel was good and clean enough for the rate. I was initially given a room that had a strong odor of cigarette smoke. I asked for a new room and without hesitation the front desk offered a new room. The television had poor reception, the screen was snowy. The front desk said I would need to adjust the receptors on the TV to improve the reception, the quality did not improve.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
It was pretty good. Room somewhat small and crowded, but clean.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Great bed!"
The bed was comfy and great. The bathroom was remodeled. The breakfast was horrible, overcooked eggs, people with pets in the dining room, kids running in and out. Evening front desk staff was super helpful. The steakhouse in the parking lot takes reservations, recommend you make them from your room. Yummy food at that one. More cafe's and coffee shops, shopping and restaruants within 3 blocks.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Stay was great, close to I 5 which was our goal the next day.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Rita
"Comfy though limited"
The beds were clean and soft. Our room smelled nice and the free coffee and tea downstairs was nice. The smell of Cigarette smoke lingered in the halls and lobby however. There was no hot tub and the treadmill was out if order so no exercise for women. The staff was friendly and courteous. Breakfast had nice options. Quiet. Not too crowded on a wed night.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
April
I had a pretty nice overall stay, the concierge at the front were extremely friendly and very helpful with tips on where to visit in the area. =) Free breakfast was ok.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Niina J
"Nice hotel, don't plan on using technology"
Wifi didn't work. Kept getting "unable to establish network connection" on both iPhone and laptop. Horrible water flow in the shower. Moldy grout line in the shower. Blinds didn't close all the way. At nine in the morning, housekeeper was knocking and then tried to use her key to enter room. Thankfully she was intercepted at the door without having to open it.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"check your sheets"
We reserved a suite with a king size bed. When we got to our room, I pulled back the bed sheets and tried to relax. then I look down at the bed and see two black spots on the sheets. I assumed it was fuzz but when I went to pick it up, it jumped on me! Our bed had flees! We immediately went back to the front desk and told them about this problem. The lady apologized and moved us to a different room, but nothing else was offered to us. I don't expect a free stay or anything, but a discounted rate would have been sufficient, or even a food voucher to a nearby restaurant. Our new room didn't have flees, but an hour after settling in, some highly intoxicated people came back to the room next to ours and continued going in and out of their room, slamming doors and arguing. I know that isn't the hotels fault but the walls were so thin it made it worse. Also, the water pressure in the shower was really low I could hardly rinse the shampoo out off my hair. On a positive note, the beds were comfortable and they give you lots of pillows in your room. I've stayed here before and didn't have this many problems, but I won't stay here again.
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
"Met the need"
It met my needs. There was only one eating establishment within walking distance--Black Angus. It was good food but a bit spendy by my standards. Hotel staff were very nice and personable. Would certainly utilize this hotel again.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
"Quick night"
It was a quick stay as we were passing through. The room was clean and had all the amenities of a more expensive place. Plenty of parking.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Nice Hotel. easy walk to the town."
Everything worked out well except the RAIN......................
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Very loud compared to other hotels i have stayed at, dingy smell
7 night business trip Sep 21, 2013
Reed
"Excellent location with easy access to freeway"
The motel was clean and very friendly. The only problem was the web listing under hotel,com had listed amenities (lounge, cafe) which was not provided. This is one of the reason I pick this motel for the convenience. Other than that everything was excellent.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
The person I was meeting at the hotel arrived sooner than I had, and without even calling me to verify or even checking in, they proceeded to let them up in the room. That was extremely unprofessional and could have potentially been very dangerous had it not been my boyfriend.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Recommended"
Overall stay was good. Hotel is kept very nice. Although they need to make sure that all their vending machines are working. All the vending machines were broken.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
"Fine for overnight stay"
I chose this hotel for location and was perfect for my needs, but not in a very nice neighborhood. Double room was a little cramped for the four of us (mom, dad, 2 teens). Breakfast was basic.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013