All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America

Rather comfortable
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Just One night"
Checkin was fast and easy. Clerk, Juan, friendly and helpful. Room a bit worn but clean, and comfortable beds. Breakfast was just the basics, but a decent day's start. Only one restaurant near the hotel--with same parking lot. Other food options would have to be sought out.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
PA
"The neighborhood was surprisingly quiet."
Chairs in room a little old and worn out, but the room was clean and staff was very nice. Wish breakfast was offered earlier than 6:30 on the weekend.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Not so great"
A little disappointment with the registration confusion with other Deaf people (I'm Deaf and the desk person thought that I was with them) so seems like some people thinking we the Deaf people bunched together. Also I have requested for the access kit for the Deaf and was confirmed online but the hotel did not have it ready or offered at all. I was disappointed for that hotel not being accommodate it (There is Deaf school in that town and it seems strange for them not to be that sensitive). In other words, the hotel does not compliance with American Disabilities Act. For that, I should get full refund or partial.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Jer
"Nice enough.... Breakfast needs work."
Here on business it good, clean, breakfast was just ok. I'll stay again
Other trip May 27, 2015
mark
"Comfy beds, but have breakfast elsewhere"
It was very clean with new beds. My negative would be the breakfast, not enough food, people waiting and not a variety.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Ken
Great area and the hotel was really nice
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Family stay during the holidays"
We stayed at Comfort Inn & Suites just before Christmas 2014, as we usually drive down from Seattle to do holiday shopping in Portland. There was a dog convention the weekend we stayed, so there were lots of dogs in the hotel. Made for some awkward/slow trips on the elevator, and a very crowded dining room, but otherwise it wasn't an issue. Breakfast was very good every day, except the sausages weren't evenly cooked one morning - grabbed one that was luke warm, and another that was still very cold in the middle. Otherwise, the make your own waffle was popular with my hubby/son, and the variety was appreciated by all. Our room was clean, comfy, and decent sized. Bathroom was HUGE! Shower/tub combo, and the mini-fridge/microwave & coffee maker in room are necessities for us. Location was perfect for us - close to the freeway, Muchas Gracias, and the Amtrak station/BNSF railyard (hubby & son are obsessed w/ trains). Shares a parking lot with Black Angus. Will definitely book/stay here again.
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
katie
Very comfortable; nice breakfast options for a 'continental breakfast'. Great pillows! Easy parking.
Other trip May 14, 2015
M from Seattle
"Nice hotel in Downtown Vancouver"
Really enjoyed the staff and cleanliness. Free breakfast was good. Pool was nice. Only downfall is there was not a DVD in the room and our room seemed less spacious and cluttered. Don't know if it was because it was near the elevator. But overall a nice place to stay.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Rose
"Exceeded Expectations"
The hotel exceeded my expectations with the friendly staff, clean room and rather good breakfast.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Squeezed"
The room I stayed in did not have enough square footage for the furniture. You had to keep moving the desk chair in order to walk back and forth. Otherwise, loved my stay here.
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Needs renovation"
the hotel is old and tire. Room lights are dim. Needs to be refreshed.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
retired
"Great place -- and good location"
I really enjoyed my stay. The room was very clean, bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was adequate. The only issues were that some of the channels on the TV were not clear and the shower pressure was a little light. I would definitely stay here again. I also appreciated the hotel being so close to the I-5.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Ann
"Ni"
Pleasant
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Nola
"Easy to locate,close to highway"
Hotel was easy to locate ,price was reasonable,Checked in,slept well,decent breakfast
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Breakfast is only until 9:30"
They stopped serving breakfast at 9:30. I got there at 9:40 because I thought they'd said 10 the night before. Nothing. I understood it was my mistake, but I was pretty sad. Not even a muffin or banana.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Overall Lack of Attention"
We stayed here once before for a weekend and loved the place. This time it all seemed different. The facilities were the same, but there were so many details that were off. The wifi was not even visible except when in the hotel lobby. The mini fridge leaked some sort of fluid and saturated the carpet. The only channel that worked on the television was CNN and even that was fuzzy. When I told the reception about the problems, she was apologetic but only was offering to move rooms and "try this one..." With a dog and already being situated, we chose not to move due to being tired.
"Good choice for a visit to downtown Vancouver."
I selected this hotel due to the proximity to a project we are engaged in about 4 blocks away. It was an excellent choice for it's location, amenities and all of what counts. Breakfast was pretty good and better than most in this class.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Weekend stay"
The hotel itself was great but had some extremely loud and disrupt full guests on the same floor who thought they needed to have a party in the hallway from 2 - 3:30 in the morning.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Denise M
"Run down hotel"
The hotel was run down and old. Good location and the front desk person was pleasant. The bed was comfortable but the bathroom left a lot to be desired -- some sort of funk on the shower curtain. I wouldn't stay again as I quesiton the overall cleanliness.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"excellent accomodations and service"
Very happy with facility and service
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Comfortable and clean"
Came here for a mini vacation to the zoo, with my wife and two year old. Easy location to get to the zoo, all freeway. Pretty average hotel, perfect for what we needed it for - sleeping. Breakfast was nothing great. Bed was very comfortable and room was a good size. Very clean quiet. Also nice location to walk around town and look at shops and eat. Overall was satisfied with the hotel and location.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Dillon
"Close to Downtown Vancouver"
I liked the close proximity to the downtown area. Several eating establishments were within walking distance. The area is a safe place to walk and I saw several people walking alone. The motel is also within walking distance of Fort Vancouver. I found the desk attendant, Katie, to be exceptionally helpful and very friendly.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
R
"Comfortable"
Very comfortable beds. A short walk to the skyway. Nice, friendly staff.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Jeremy
"Good Deal"
Very comfy bed!
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Maureen
"A convenient location"
Comfortable, clean, quiet, a friendly staff and a good hot breakfast - a nice place to stay in Vancouver.
3 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
JAMES
"See you again, Comfort Inn in Vancouver"
The staff was very helpful. My only complaint was the bath water stream. It took me nearly 20 minutes to get enough hot water to just take a 4" bath. This was very important to me because I was tired from the day of traveling and needed to relax. I also did not care for the coffee making set up. Other than these things, I would come back again and even recommend it to others.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Jeri
Clean room, comfortable beds with the right in-room amenities. Room came with a microwave and refrigerator. Nice!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
No closet space. Only one dresser drawer. Poor lighting.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
We were only in the hotel to sleep because we were visiting family, but it was perfect for what we needed. Convienant location, complimentary breakfast, refrigerator/microwave.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"QUALITY STAY @ GOOD PRICE"
Excellent "warm foods". Plenty of fruit, juice, pastry, etc. Outstanding lighting system throughout room.
6 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Ron
"Great value and super amenities"
Stayed for a bridge tournament close by for a 5 day stay. The combination of a refrigerator and microwave in room made for a nice rest between sessions with the option of eating in the room. Saved alot of money by buying my food at the nearby Safeway market at Janzen Beach.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
PJ Fox
"Nice hotel within walking distance to the Hilton"
Attended an event at the Hilton but the rooms there are expensive and I waited too late to book. Comfort Inn was my second choice and I'm very pleased with my stay. Everything about the hotel from the room to the breakfast was great and it was an easy .7 mile walk to the Hilton. I did choose not to walk back to the Comfort Inn at 11:00 PM as I was by myself, but it probably would have been safe to do so. With a companion, I would have walked.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Vancouver hotel"
We were visitingFamily in Portland. Hotels in Vancouver were cheaper than Portland. This hotel had easy freeway access and close to everything we needed.
5 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
I had a nice stay, I especially liked that my belongings were not touched. At times the room was a bit hot when I entered which made it a bit uncomfortable. Overall, I felt comfortable and undisturbed.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Joshua
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the accommodations. The staff was very attentive. The room was very clean. The breakfast was as expected - no frills - but the convenience was a time-saver. Check-in and Check-out were seamless. Upon checkout, the counter staff offered to hold bags for me, allow me to continue working on the computer in the lobby, or allow me to leave a parked car for the day when I asked if I could finish up some work on my laptop in the lobby.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Pamela
"Caring"
Wonderful time and quite. Told other people about this location and the decent rates.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Kay
"Nice hotel."
The amenities are nice and comfy. The location is convenient, walking distance to downtown. The room is clean but kind of small. Nice and comfy beds. The only complaint is the internet, slow like malaise.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Great stay no complaints will stay again when in the area
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Bruce
"Excellent value for the money"
We needed easy access to the Hilton Vancouver for 3 days, but booked at the Comfort Inn for about half the price. All we hoped for was a clean and safe place to crash at night, but we were pleasantly surprised to find comfortable beds, friendly staff (especially front desk and cleaning), and a very nice complimentary breakfast each morning (we especially enjoyed the selection of fresh fruits, Yami yogurts, scrambled and boiled eggs, bacon or sausage, muffins, and other traditional hotel breakfast offerings). The pool was closed for the season, but there is a small sauna and steam room, a small fitness room, and reliable free wifi throughout. It had great access to the highway and Downtown Vancouver area attractions, and we would not hesitate to stay here again in the future!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
loopyhoot
"Vancouver conference"
The hotel needs updating. Good service. The beds are very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Not bad, Not good"
This wasn't a bad hotel but it is what a lot of others said it was, mediocre. The TV placement in our room was set up so someone on the couch could see it as well as the people on the bed, they placed a refrigerator cabinet in front of the bed. Also everyone is right about the water pressure and temperature for the shower. The pressure starts out ok but then drops and the temperature wont stay in one place, first hot them cold. The main upside here is the price and convenience to the freeway.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great stay :)"
The room is nice but a bit small but overall it was a great stay. Breakfast is great :)
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"One night, extremely convenient to Academy Chapel"
Nice quiet place to stay, good free breakfast. Very convenient to freeway, very reasonable price.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Ellemme
My parents stayed here (I paid for the room) and it worked great for them.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice place and convenient during power outage."
I seldom write reviews. During a power outage, we had little choice but to rent a room. I was impressed by Comfort Inn in Vancouver. The room was clean and nice, as was the whole motel. The bed was soft, warm and comfortable. The included breakfast was generous and good. I was pleased and would recommend Comfort Inn to a friend.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Convenient, quiet, great breakfast selection and accomadating staff
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great value"
Full breakfast with the price. Room was small but adequate. Comfortable beds and pillows.
Cora
"house hunting in vancouver"
nice hotel , micro and fridge in room , walking distance to downtown main st.. restaurants and pubs there along with 420 friendly store near walgreens. no card needed for purchase but pricey.
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I wasn't expecting much considering the room we booked here was not very expensive. But it was great! The king sized bed is like heaven! The staff was extra nice and the free breakfast was very good. We even cut a stay at a different hotel short, just for an extra night here. Best deal for the cost, hands down!
Other trip Nov 19, 2014