All hotels in Tillamook, Oregon, United States of America

Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
    Poor vibe
"Shilo the way to go"
One of are better hotel experinces
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
Kellie
"Convenient located close to Cheese Factory"
Comfortable room, nice breakfast included, and it was nice being right next door to the restaurant. Gas station in the parking lot was also convenient. The power went out a little over an hour before we were packing up to check out, so that was inconvenient, but not their fault. Not sure if there was an accident that caused the power outage, but it wasn't only the hotel and restaurant that lost power. We heard that other businesses and traffic light was down also.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2016
"Old, smelly, broken, and outdated."
This hotel was disgusting, the chair and bed were very old and smelled like must. It was seriously the worst mattress I've slept on in my life- it was so hard, my husband and I got little to no sleep. Someone was vacuuming upstairs at 10:30pm, and when I called the front desk and asked about it she said someone didn't finish their shift earlier and it shouldn't last long. Like it wasn't a big deal and I should just get over it. I understand that stuff happens, but it should have been completed earlier in the day. Housekeeping is usually done by 3 at the latest, so catching up by 7 should be possible. NOT 10:45 AT NIGHT. Even if it did take longer out of respect for the guests you should stop making any noise after 9pm at the latest!! It was incredibly unprofessional and rudely handled. The bedding itself was at least 10 years old, and the refrigerator was barely cool let alone cold and the knob inside was obviously broken and had been for some time. I really didn't like how the hotel doesn't have scan keys for entry they were old traditional metal keys that someone could easily copy so I didn't feel that safe. And this isn't a big deal but the wifi was horrible and never worked so we just stayed on 4G. Basically we got out of there as quickly as possible.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2016
The room was very comfortable and for the price it was great. Staff was very friendly and the breakfast buffet was very good. We had an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
Kathleen
"Pleasant"
Well priced room. Worked great for us. Nice breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
"Great deal for the price."
For the price, a very good buy. Excellent hot breakfast; microwave, fridge, a/c & TV all worked. The hotel employees were helpful and nice, and we received a coupon for a free glass of wine when we checked in. The only thing not great was the wi-fi, which worked sporadically and not well. Be careful of the shower: the water pressure is so good that when I first turned on the water it hit the opposite wall.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
Judy
"Nice hotels"
It was great thank you
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2016
Great location and convenience, the pool was dirty though. Helpful and friendly staff.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2016
"Customer Service Catastrophe"
Took forever to check in, when we finally got a room the carpets were being cleaned and we couldn't have that room. When we went to check out no one was at the counter. We waited 15 minutes then finally just left the key on the counter.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
Rebecca
"Right on HWY 101"
We stayed two nights and reserved two rooms. Our room was large and quite comfortable, but our guests room was fairly small. The hotel staff is very nice and overall we were pleased with the breakfast, but they ran out of some foods and there was nothing they could do about it until "the truck came in". The most troubling experience was an inebriated manager in the restaurant/bar who tried to close early on New Year's Eve and who argued with the wait staff and bartenders about her desire to leave early.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Suzanne
"Comfy, simple"
Shilo inn was no frills but delivered on simple, clean, and comfortable. Plus it's pet friendly
1 night trip Jan 1, 2016
Very easy access, friendly staff, comfortable room. Didn't have breakfast there because I had plans with family elsewhere.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
"Great value!!"
Great value! Beds were very comfortable with high end sheets. Restraunt is connected with a full bar serving steak, sandwiches, burgers and a variety of appetizers. Indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms could use some updating but they are clean and the staff is all very friendly. We have stayed here a couple of times and never had anything but friendly service with a smile!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
There was a broken water pipe and no water for the first 4 hours we were there, but after that was fixed our stay was just fine. Clean and restful.
Other trip Dec 18, 2015
"Clean and okay"
The bathtub mat was glued to the tub and was coming up, left glue floating in bath water.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
anita
The hotel was pretty clean but a little run down. When we extended the stay by two nights they revised the price on our extension after I complained about them charging us the walk-in rate.
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
Tammie
"Great family getaway"
A very nice family weekend away. We took advantage of the pool and hot tub several times during our visit. The staff was all smiles and very helpful
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Bonnie
"HOLIDAY BAZAAR STAY"
THE RODEO STEAKHOUSE DOWNTOWN IS INEXPENSIVE AND WONDERFUL. PRIME RIB IS EXCELLENT!
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Not Provided
"Simple nights stay"
Just a simple hotel, could for sure use some updating. Very very out dated. But for just a good night sleep it was the cheapest in town. Pool was small but very nice
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Lucas
Good sleep!!! Being the room above the fish cleaning room was a little noisy and a little smelly, but I think I was really jealous that I didn't have fish in the refrigerator! Good stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Hugh
Room smelled musty.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Everyone was so friendly at the hotel, so many smiles!
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
Shawna
Okay place for the night
1 night trip Nov 10, 2015
This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in. There were stains on the mattress, the cotton in the comforter was all balled up, my kids feet were black on the bottom from walking on the carpet, the roomed smelled like mildew, and there were water stains all over the ceiling. I don't think they have updated any of their furniture since this hotel has opened. Morning couldn't come fast enough!
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Good service"
Front desk very helpful. Room cleanliness was fair. Room size was nice, king bed with plenty of room. Housekeeping was congenial. Our waitress (Cookie) for the continental breakfast was outstanding friendly and willing to do whatever it took to please.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Tillamook"
Breakfast was really good and Cookie was very serviceminded
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
eva
Nice overnight stay. Overall very good. Bathroom a bit too small; slightly claustrophic.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
"Shilo needs to close this hotel."
Shilo Inn properties can be rather dated at times, but are usually clean and decent. This hotel was not. Not sure what was splattered on the wall of the room above the beds, on the lampshade between the beds, and in the bathroom. The paint was peeling or chipped in the bathroom, the wallpaper in the room is not in good condition, and the beds need to be replaced. The bathroom was very small. Until this property is cleaned up, it's not worth the money. Wouldn't stay here again EVER. The only positive thing was an pretty good breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2015
"Very convenient location to get to everywhere"
Hotel was very busy and noisy - kids screaming and running up and down the hall, people noisy upstairs.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Tillamook
Dear Traveler: We did stay busy this weekend. We do monitor our hallways and public areas for excessive noise and contact guests to ask for their assistance is keeping their children from disturbing other guests. Thank you for the review and I hope you come see us again. Sincerely, Tracy Woodley, General Manager
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Laurie
Bed was very uncomfortable. It seemed like an old mattress with lots of indentations.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"travel for fun"
Good breakfast
1 night trip Aug 25, 2015
Lowell R
"Stinky rooms - great pool for kids."
The room smelled terrible. It wasn't labeled a smoking room, but it smelled like one. It served its purpose, but I expected a bit more for 109 per night. The room itself was more in the 59-69 per night value. Good continental breakfast. Good pool. Facility itself is pretty rundown.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Hotel was decent. Clean & comfortable. The breakfast attendant was very friendly and made us feel welcomed. All staff was curteous.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Hotel was nice enough for staying in Tillamook. Service was totally variable - not accommodating or friendly when I checked in, but really great after I checked out and realized that I left my phone charger.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Leith
"Overpriced for room"
I felt the hotel was overpriced for what I got. I travel for business for my job and have planned several family vacations have have stayed at places that cost less and were nicer than this I felt the Shiloh Inn was overpriced for room quality
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Breakfast was fantastic!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Vicki
"The only hotel with rooms on drive down coast"
Hotel did not have my reservation that had been booked about 30 minutes earlier but check in went smooth using my reservation from email. Room was quiet and beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
connie
"Still the best place in Tillamook"
The room was fairly clean, but after two nights the bed was killing my back. The stay was not bad overall, but beware of the smell from the neighboring dairy farms. Pretty stinky sometimes. But, I did find that smell permeated all of Tillamook for the most part, and you couldn't really smell it inside. However the room did have a strong undertone of having been a smokers room at one time. I could still smell it. Still the bets place in Tillamook I think.
4 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Shayne
"24 hour pool!!"
The rooms in this hotel are huge! Everyone that works here is really nice. They have a really good breakfast and they give you cards for a free drink at the restaurant. I will be staying here again! It could really use some updating but it was clean and worked great for us. My kids loved the pool!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Pretty Good, Overall"
We loved the hotel room and the front desk concierge was wonderful. We were in town for a wedding and had requested a very early check-in, and they were able to accommodate us with no problem. However, the service at the restaurant was less than satisfactory; we ate dinner there, and although the restaurant was nearly empty, the service was very slow, and our waiter forgot our beverages and never brought us the appetizer we ordered. The food itself was pretty good, but we were disappointed that the service in the restaurant did not match that of the rest of the hotel staff.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Lyndsey
"Lousy hotel"
the hotel is outdated and stinks. The plumbing in the bathtub never stops leaking. The rooms are way overpriced.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"good for the money"
perfect area to stay to spend time on all the beaches. room was clean and kitchenette was good.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Ingrid
"Avoid at all cost's."
Toilet wasn’t clean, counters were sticky, and floor did not appear to be vacuumed. Absolutely filthy.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
"Canceled reservations"
I booked our room either Wednesday or Thursday for saturday. As i was headed to the hotel saturday after our wedding i called the hotel at 8:02pm to make sure my room was still there. The woman at the front desk told me it was in fact do there for me. I let her know i was on my way and that i would be there to check in at 10pm. She said that would be fine. When i got there to check in at 9:45 she told me that iur reservation had been canceled and the room had been given away. The entire beach wad book for the night and we had no where to stay. My wife and i had no where to go on our wedding night because the same woman that told us our room was available had given it away just and hour and 45 minutes later.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Christian
"Good location, close to everything"
Front desk staffer Kate, awesome.. She bent over backwards to make sure Everything was perfect. This is an older hotel that has had some updating but given that, it's clean, linens in good repair and location was pretty Quiet and relaxing. Breakfast served in conference room was a nice addition.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Tillamook
Dear Traveler:Thank you for your review and letting us know about Katie.She is friendly and has a lot of information to share with our guests about the local area.Our breakfast is usually a high point with our guests. Especially the biscuits and gravy.We look forward to seeing you again.T.WoodleyGM
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
"Basic but does the job!"
A 20-25 min drive to the coast, but near Tillamook Bay and coastal hikes. They had availability over Labor Day weekend, so that's what we found most compelling. Responsive staff and our boys enjoyed the pool and hot tub. There's also a steam room and sauna which is a nice plus, even if the ambiance is bare bones. Workout room equipment needs to be better maintained. Plenty of parking for your cars and boats and walkable to Fred Meyer and Shari's. The free breakfast is pretty basic - not many hot items and the restaurant time-to-deliver food was very slow the evening we were there. I had to send back a glass of red wine that tasted like it had been open for days if not weeks. Would walk across the street to Shari's.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Margaret
"3 star"
The hotel is a little outdated but everything works perfectly until its time to go to bed. The beds are very firm and pain full on the hips and back. The couch bed and the roll away beds are not comfortable what so ever beds, Other than that everything else is perfect.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Isaias
"definitely would stay again"
Great room. Comfy bed. Good meal in restaurant. Hotel was dated but our room was remodeled. Had an old fashioned key! Right across from big grocery store. Didn't try the breakfast.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
room was big, bedspreads and dust ruffle had stains on them....disgusting....
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Teresa
rooms were adequate but the mattresses were horrible. Did not get much rest. Will not probably stay again. Clean friendly staff just miserable beds
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015