All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
30 N Prom, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ocean view room was nice"
Had a good stay, room was 406 and had an ocean view. The room was nice and beds were comfortable. Pillows were very soft but had nice bounce back. We also got a short glimpse of what the cheaper rooms look like. I wouldn't recommend the cheaper rooms unless you just need a good location and a bed.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Justin
"Impulse stay"
Impulse visit to Seaside, same day booking. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Loved it!
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Old Hotel, you can do better."
Very old hotel, still has the square tube based TV's. Room was not clean, but not excessively dirty, just real old. I won't stay there again, really low rent for an expensive price. The surrounding area is great, and it is basically on the beach, that is what you pay for at this hotel. Restaurant was great, good food.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Dom
Highly recommended for the price and services. Great location as well.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Ponpeth
I was told by two different employees that the deposit was $25 but they held $50. The resturant in the hotel also put a 20% hold on my card after I paid.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Aimee
"Pay online then pay more when you arrive."
Shabby hotel. I paid through hotels.com but when I arrived I was charged 25.00 more. When I asked what it was for they said it was a deposit. So I paid it but when I checked out they couldn't find the 25.00 credit card transaction. They said it was refundable but my credit card acct indicated the charge stayed.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel"
This was my first trip to the Coast (Sea Side)...Our stay was awesome...the check-in staff was friendly and personable, check-in was quick...we ate in the Boardwalk Restaurant in the Hotel the staff was wonderful, funny and catered to what we wanted...overall the hotel was fantastic. We had an Ocean View Room which was amazing to be able to sit on the balcony and watch the water... If I ever go back to Sea Side Oregon I will definitely stay at the Shilo Inn Suites...
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Irene A.
"Very tiny"
Room was tiny. You could hear everything outside the room and the adjoining rooms.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Shayne
"NO"
I ORDER A KING SIDES BED IT BECOME A FULL SIDE BED
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
steven
"Nice stay! Great location!"
My sister and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend to enjoy Seaside. There are rooms with and without ocean views. We didn't get an ocean view this time, but next time I think we will. The hotel is RIGHT ON the beach and right next to all the shops. We couldn't have picked a better spot. One queen bed/no view - $180 I did have a small dog. They charge an extra $15 each night for a pet and you are not allowed to leave any pets alone in the room unless they are in a secure crate. That wasn't very convenient, but understandable.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
ashley
"Adequate for just an overnight sleep only"
The hotel needs maintenance, rooms are extremely small & Cramped. View was not as described, up a very steep stairway & then had to look out over an unsightly rooftop to see view. One window wouldn't close & entrance light over front entry hall to the unit was non functioning making it difficult to see how to unlock door. Staff was accomodatin & onsite restaurant good.
1 night trip May 13, 2015
janet
"Our anniversary get away"
The people who worked there was great. Room was ok. A couple of challenges was, the TV had to be changed out. One of the upstairs windows in the loft didn't have a lock. The ocean view was nice, except before we saw the beach we saw a very ugly roof
2 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Krista
"Good effort, building and rooms were disappointing"
Great Location on the beachfront, Front Desk personnel were friendly and helpful, the Saturday night entertainment in the lounge was fantastic! Unfortunately I cant speak so highly of the quality of the rooms and building itself. The rooms are run down, in poor condition, outdated and I felt misrepresented. I paid way too much for a balcony room (thinking it was an upgrade) and was left very disappointed in a very small dark room with a tiny upstairs landing that fit two chairs that stared directly over the expansive roof, but with the ocean in the distance. Leak patches all over the ceiling, dingy paint, and stairwells were just gross. I would not book here again unless significant upgrades were done at this hotel or the price was more in line with the building/room quality.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Lana
"beachfront and very busy."
Great location, on site bar good, adequate room, not romantic or cozy but on the water and helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
donna
"No thanks"
Furniture was leaning, floor crooked. Very noisy
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Martha
"Great Time"
Had a great time everything was perfecttttttt.Ken in the restaurant and his crew are the best.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Review."
The room was advertised as partial ocean view. What a joke, as the utility area of the hotel hid all but the skyline over the ocean. Comforter on the bed was white and very dirty.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Good, not great"
Great location, right on the beach. My room was on the back side, so no view, and it was small. But this is a tourist town, so "quaintness" is hard to find. I was surprised to find the in house restaurant didn't open till 8 am and since I had a long travel day ahead I drove a while first. Room had the usual amenities, but there wasn't any coffee for the coffee maker. I would stay there again, hopefully with a little more time to enjoy the touristy things.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
"Very nice trip."
It was very nice. The only issue was l wanted to take a bath & the faucet only let you use the shower setting. It would not let you use the bath setting.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
JACQUELINE
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Very nice and dog friendly. Will defiantly come back.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Dear Heather, Thank you for the kind review and I am happy you were able to enjoy the great location for you and your dog. We try our very best to accommodate our guests and make their stays enjoyable. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Best Regards, Mike Willock
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Not great."
Not a good hotel for the money, and the loft suites with the "partial ocean view" are a joke.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate you staying with us and giving our property a review. The partial ocean view loft queen rooms offer a nice sunset view of the ocean overlooking the 5th floor. I am sorry that you did not find your stay to be great and we hope you will come back to experience the great views from one of our suites. Best Regards, Mike Willock
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Proximity to everything good but won't return"
Staff was very friendly, great service in the bar and restaurant. Food and drink was good and priced well. Room was nothing special and a little disappointing for the price. Bed was sub par to say the least, door had about an inch gap under it which created a strong draft and we could hear everything our neighbors did. We won't stay here again but we would visit bar and restaurant.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
The location is great. The indoor pool is good, with sauna and steam room and hot tub that all allow kids for a change. The Wi-Fi is spotty: the routers themselves are fine but sometimes I couldn't get all the way through to the internet, and when I could it was slow, so doing some work was kind of frustrating. The bar is decent. I had biscuits and gravy one morning in the restaurant, it was just okay but served very fast. If you cross the street for espresso, be prepared for a very long line.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Close to everything in walking distance"
Awesome view, close to food places, shopping places.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great lobby and pool, dumpy, poorly lit rooms"
The lobby and pool are lovely. Pool is indoor and has incredible bench view, is indoor, large, and pretty and warm. Hot tub is overly chemically treated but great addition. Rooms to change in, saunas, and towels provided. Rooms are small, poorly lit, and while not unclean have a dingy too well worn appearance. Their "partial views" are of the roof rather than the beach. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
We always love the shilo. The styg is always great but I just thought that this last stay the room didn't seem to be so clean. It won't deter me from staying again but I will be looking a little closer next time.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great Location!"
Great room! Loved the "partial" ocean view with loft sitting area. Great location! Wonderful overall stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great beach view!"
One huge benefit of this hotel is the pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room. The hotel staff were very nice and welcoming when we arrived at the hotel. There is a bar downstairs and there is a lot of loud drunks coming home very early in the morning. We wish it was a little bit more quiet but it wasn't too bad. The guests above us were very loud and stomped around quite a bit. The sugar and splenda container in our room by the coffee pot had coffee from the previous visitor spilt inside of it so we didn't use any of that. The bottom line here is that the hotel is in a excellent location, but not meant to spend much time in the room.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Cody
"Spring Break fun!"
We reserved a loft room w/sofa bed. When we arrived there was a loft but no sofa bed. I called the front desk and although we had to go all the way back down to get it straightened out, they graciously moved my teenage son and I to an upgraded, two queen, partial ocean view room with kitchenette. It was wonderful!! We'll be reserving that room from now on. Thanks, Shilo!
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"pleasantly surprised."
Great spring break, hotel view was spectacular
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Anniversary Trip"
We decided to stay at the Shilo for our anniversary since it was relatively inexpensive and was right on the beach. We stayed in a room with a loft. When we got into our room (1.5 hours late due to back up from Spring break and being behind on their cleaning schedule) there were stains on the bedding. The bed was comfortable however. The hotel was at full capacity and the walls are paper thin. The room next to us had two children and they slammed doors multiple times in the morning and evening. I woke up Saturday to the mother yelling at her kids. It ended up being a regretful stay and not the trip we had hoped for our anniversary. I would not recommend this hotel.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Dear Stephanie, I personally want to issue you an apology on the delay in getting into your room and would like to have you return as our special guests. We do our best to create a wonderful experience and I am sorry this was not the case during your anniversary. Please come and visit us again so we can show you we can and will do much better. Best Regards, Mike Willock Regional Manager
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Not up to Shilo Standard! Disappointed!"
I have stayed at the Shilo before and had a GREAT experience, however, this stay was awful. Almost one hour to check in, room out dated and not fresh, tons of noise outside room, lots of partying going on, lumpy pillows and mattress. It was a huge disappointment.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2015
Claudia
"Springbreak"
Even though it was a very busy weekend for seaside the service was very prompt and polite! Had a great stay and will go back again for my next visit.
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
Shaylasharp
"Seaside trip"
Loft room is awkward to move around in. Hot tub is really small compared to the number of guests.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for staying with us at the Seaside Oceanfront Shilo Inn. We will review your recommendations on improving our guest’s experience. Best Regards, Mike Willock Regional Manager
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Randy
"Nice place right on the beach in the middle of ALL"
We wished we stAy longer. The only issue was the walls to the rooms are very thin. The room next to us was having a party late into the night but I called the front desk and they took care of it right away.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Dear Jess & Megan, We are happy you enjoyed the Shilo Inns location right on the beach and broadwalk. Thank you for letting us know about the other guests and it is good to know we took care of the issue. Please come back and stay with us longer next time as we truly appreciate our loyal guests. Best Regards, Mike Willock-Regional Manager
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Jess & Megan
"Spring break 2015"
The room was comfortable. Clean. It was close to the beach and everything else. The staff was friendly. The bar was good for happy hour. The food was decent. We did not get a chance to use the pool, but it looked clean and fun. I will say that it was a little bit overpriced for the size of the room, but overall it was good. We liked the balcony. Also, the TV was fuzzy and didn't have any good channels. They were very accommodating with our dog as well. We had an overall good experience. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Loredana
"Old and tired"
This hotel is tired. While the bathroom and a couple pieces of furniture were up-to-date, the facility felt old and dated. The room still had some old furniture and dim lights. The journey to the room from the lobby felt run-down. The hotel was once the go-to place in Seaside, probably due to being on the prom/beach. Today there are much nicer places in Seaside that feel cleaner, brighter, more modern for about the same price.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Thomas G
"Staff very friendly and helpful"
Debra at the front desk was quite helpful in changing our room the second night since the first night's room was small and not much of an ocean view. All the staff were very nice and helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Becky
"Thin walls"
One night stay at the beach to kick off our spring break. Apparently we weren't the only ones celebrating. Our neighbors were drunk, and the walls were so thin that we could hear EVERYTHING. We were woken up every 30 minutes until they passed out at 4:30am. Other than the super thin walls and overpriced nasty food in the restaurant, the hotel was ok. The location was perfect. Pool was open 24 hours. Free parking
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Ben
"wonderful"
it was wonderful going to stay again
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Weekend Treat!"
Went for a weekend getaway with my husband, we were pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel was, especially for the price. The location was great, it was right on the beach. The hostess offered us an upgrade to the top floor in a suite with balcony and fireplace for $20! The restaurant makes great garlic fries, I only wish we had been able to stay for longer!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Tanesia
"Good stay overall"
Don't rent the loft if you would like to see the ocean, partial view is all you get. It's mostly a view of the roof.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Nick
"Great Stay at Seaside"
I had booked a room with a loft but when we arrived we ended up with the kitchenette room, which was an upgrade for the same price. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and the location was perfect. The only bad thing was that the walls were pretty thin, so hopefully you don't get stuck next to some noisy neighbors.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"nice and affordable"
Fantastic property! Clean and nice for older building. The restaurant was good with excellent service and view of the oceanfront!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Curtis
my stay was great everything was good had lots of fun
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
selena
Great location, clean, early check-in was accommodated, decent check out time (12noon- yay), allowed 2 pets, 24 hour pool & sauna, had extra pillow and blanket upon request (and delivered it to our room); great experience. Only issue was the room temperature was too warm at night and was unable to be adjusted. If we would have stayed more than just the one night I would have asked the staff to help us adjust it, and I'm sure they would have obliged. Wonderful stay.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Complimentary Hot (eggs, bacon, and potatoes) nice"
Most enjoyed the hot breakfast as part of our package while looking out the window right on the beach, very nice. and a few laps in the pool before breakfast was a treat.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Crappy hotel"
No water pressure for shower. Hot tub needed clean bad.the food sucks they tried to make it wright but no help
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Great night at the beach!"
Everything was very nice. The complimentary glass of wine was a nice touch, too. The Shilo will definitely be our place any time we visit Seaside. Just wish the restaurant had a little wider selection for those wanting to eat lighter.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Tanya
"So so hotel, so so service."
The only good thing about this place was the ocean view and cable tv.
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015