All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
30 N Prom, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Shilo Inn's are the best."
I booked this night at the Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront, to avoid a miserable night in a less than desirable hotel up north. Between Hotels.com, and Lawrence (night mgr. @ Shilo), everything worked out to be splendid. Actually this stay was even better than we had expected. Thank you to all.
1 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2015
The staff went out of there way to make sure we were happy with our stay.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Dear Traveler, Thank you for your assessment of our staff. We feel that we have some great players on our team. We trust you will visiot us again, the nest time you find yourself on the Oregon Coast. Best Regards, Larry Donnelly – General Manager
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Loud room"
Rooms have no insulation. We could hear our neighbors as if they were sitting down next to us. Main reason why we will not stay at the Shilo again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jon
"Close to beach but old school not updated at all!"
Holiday weekend when they should expect to be busy free breakfast was terrible! Things empty or cold when they did come out no coffee? Elevators were having problems asked for xtra towels felt like I was asking for the world really. Would not stay here again asking top price for not top hotel
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Dear Traveler, I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not as enjoyable as it should have been. We have some new staff members, and are working diligently to upgrade our level of Customer Service. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide the type of service I know you deserve. Best Regards, Larry Donnelly – General Manager
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"great location, ok hotel"
great room. our fireplace didn't work, but it was unseasonably warm so not a big deal. WAY too much chlorine in the hot tub and pool. my eyes burned for a whole day. that being said still a great stay with a great location.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Matthew
"Nice place to stay! Enjoyed being on the beach!"
Kimmy who works at front desk was a hoot! Always cracking jokes and very kind!
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Dear Traveler, I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel. Kimmy is one of our newest staff members…but we feel that she is a real star. We look forward to seeing you again, the next time your travels bring you to Seaside. Best Regards, Larry Donnelly – General Manager
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
cody
"Bad breakfast service"
Stay was good. The breakfast was horrible. The buffet was out of most of the food with an hour and a half left of breakfast service. There wasn't even milk or juice. It took 15 minutes to get more juice.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
"Small room"
Room was alot smaller than I thought it was going to bE. Plus they charged for an extra bed for my son which I thought was kind of ridiculous. Sugar for coffee was old and hars. Needs to be changed out more often. Also they charged me a pet fee. I understand doing a deposit bur charging extra just because a have a pet was dumb. So my $85 room turned into $110. Wasn't to happy I will be staying somewhere else the next time I go to Seaside. room was comfortable for how small it was. But the walls were paper thin. I expected more from the Shilo.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Casi
"Horrible room"
Room was bad not just bad but very bad! Cinder block walls lights held by zip ties and pillows meant for hobbits. Bed felt like hard concrete and windows had no screen over all a $30 room that we paid over $250 for. Not happy
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Beautiful location"
Room was comfortable but had not been cleaned well. Food on floor from previous renter. Kitchen was lacking in several items for cleaning up. Dishwasher out of order, and to wash dishes there wasn't a dishrag, scrubber or etc or extra kitchen towels.or any hot pads for stove. Hair around tub in bathroom and toilet. Tv reception and channels we're poor.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
ARC
We had a wonderful weekend. we have stayed here before and the hotel is right on the beach and close to all the shopping and restaurants. the weather was good, temp in the 60s with no wind or rain for two of the three days we were there.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Staff is very nice the one bedroom non ocean view rooms really suck but the rest are nice
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Weekend at the Shilo."
My family went for a weekend visit to Seaside. The Shilo was perfect in ever way. We will definitely stay again.!
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
lisa
"outdated"
Room was small and outdated, comfort inn was same price and nicer
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"There are better places to stay in Seaside, OR."
Cons: When we arrived there were 3-4 people at the front desk, only one of which would help customers. He was very nice and doing his best to cover for the other two but their conversation was personal and they ignored the guests. He apologized for being so busy explained that the other two were "back room" employees but I saw them later working at the front desk. We got to our "oceanfront" room and it was a one bed room with a view of the outdoor walkway on the opposite side of the hotel from the ocean. I guess "oceanfront" meant the hotel was oceanfront, not the room. We ended up paying an extra $45 a night to get the room we reserved through hotels.com. The room that we finally got had a view of the ocean but the bottom half of the view was blocked by this weird outcropped roof from the first floor, I don't know how to explain that, so make sure if you stay here to ask for a 3rd or 4th floor room. Other than the young man that worked at the front desk, every other employee at the front desk was rude and demeaning, calling one member of our family "cute" when she asked a question. We were there for three days and had to get help accessing our room about four times because lock was having problems. Also on day two our card was turned off because they had us checking out that day instead of the next. Pros: The maintenance crew and the housekeeping crew were all incredibly nice and helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Amber
The bed was so uncomfortable. The noise was a huge distraction. The restaurant was horrible and both my sister and I had pink, slimey chicken. It was right off the promenade and the ocean which was nice, but well choose another location next time.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
cassandra
"Amazing!"
Amazing!! You have to book the room with ocean view! We had the executive suite with a kitchen! Everythkng was well stocked. Very clean room! Lawrence was awesome at the check in counter!! Thank you again!!
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Mei
"My first stay here, will be back!"
I had never stayed here before, but thought the hotel was very nice, however, the elevator system was lacking my standards. The elevator was super cold, only one of them was in working condition. We stayed on the 5th floor, with an elderly woman, and she couldn't use stairs, and the wait for the elevator, at times, was way longer then typical. The room was cozy, somewhat cramped, but it was enjoyable if you didn't need to walk around. The room was clean, the linens were crisp and clean, the chairs around the little table were very worn, but functional.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Maggie
"Great Stay!"
Ocean front room. Nice room with kitchenette.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Gale
"Can't beat the location"
My wife and I did a quick get away after Christmas. The view is the best and the full kitchen was very nice. The heater is vintage 60's and needs to be replaced. You could have either a full blast sauna or turn it off, so, we turned it off. The fire put out all the heat we needed. The staff in the kitchen were excellent. We will come back.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Eugene
"Seaside holiday"
Great location!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Ryan
"Shilo Seaside"
Hotel service was not good, but we were happy about the stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
April
"Great hotel room great atadf"
It was a great stay and i would atay there agin in a heart beat
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"December 23rd"
Again as the last time we stayed it was noisy. Last time was dogs upstairs running all night. This time it sounded like someone was moving furniture until after midnight. Asked for a ocean view but got in the back by the walkway.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great place, near the beach and attractions."
It was a anniversary trip a booked for my husband and I, our room was beautiful, cosy and clean. Very nice view from the loft.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Dear Hope, I was happy to hear that we were able to make such an impact during your anniversary trip. We look forward to serving you the next time you find yourself on the Oregon Coast. Best Regards, Larry Donnelly – General Manager
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Hope
Staff was friendly,helpful,& nice to talk to. The whole place is dated. Creaky elevator,glass tube T.V.'s,& crack's in the ceiling.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Thank you for your assessment of your property. Only through constructive guest interaction can we make plans for future upgrades. Best Regards, Larry Donnelly – General Manager
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Feedback"
A bit pricy for a lumpy comforter and old tv with bad qualit. I guess I was expecting a nicer room. Staff was super friendly.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Lovely Thanksgiving Weekend"
My family went to Seaside and stayed at the Shilo Oceanfront and we had a wonderful time! The staff was friendlyand attentive, the room was perfect:Awesome view, toasty fireplace, kitchen with all working parts, and comfortable beds. We utilized the pool, sauna, steam sauna, and gym every day. The facility was 24 hour, so we could use it any time we pleased.We did not utilize the restaurant, but were generously offered free breakfast and a complimentary Happy hour drink upon our arrival. Nice! The whole place was nice and clean, and I would not hesitate to recommend the Shilo to anyone! I hope to get back soon:)
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Terrible Brunch!"
Front desk staff need more customer service training, need to appreciate and like what they do, it shows when you don't even smile at your guest. Brunch was terrible, short cook and kitchen staff were arguing and fighting on the plain sight of customers. Food was so greasy, French toast was like bricks, fruit was soggy, dessert Apple pie & pumpkin pie was a day old. I would let everyone to not eat there. Service was terrible all around.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
I want to thank you for providing your assessment of our food quality. Only through on-going feedback can we address the quality of our product and the needs of our guests. Best Regards, Larry Donnelly – General Manager
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
bob
Loved the opportunity to upgrade at checkin. Loved the breakfast. Great that you had a shuttle to take to bus stop.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Dear Valued Guest, Giving our guest’s options to enjoy a wonderful ocean view at check-in is something we always try to offer. Thank you for staying with us and enjoying our great breakfast and shuttle service. We look forward to having you as our guest next time you visiting the Oregon Coast. Best Regards, Mike Willock
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"hotel ok, avoid the restaurant"
It was nice to have the beach so close, the hot tub was nice, pool had so much chlorine that I started choking as soon as I got in. They give you tickets for a hot continental breakfast which is awesome but the restaurant is horrible. The French toast was soggy and the sausage links were so burnt they were crunchy. Hotel was decent except for very cramped and poor insulation i was kept up both nights from people in other rooms doors slamming shut.
2 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Shannon
"Get away at Seaside"
It was a great stay beuful. Beautiful weather walked along the beach and went shopping. Quaint little town. The hotel staff was very kind and helpful. The room had a beautiful view.
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
donald
"will go again"
loved the room and restaurant. One downfall is we stayed two nights a Thursday and Friday night. we were given a voucher for free breakfast buffet. We were told the buffet on Friday morning was a mini buffet and Saturday morning was a full buffet. So we chose to go on Saturday for the full buffet. When we got to the restaurant we were told the vouchers were not good for the weekends, only Monday through Friday morning mini buffets.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Room smelt bad"
Love the location. Hotel room smelt horrible. Had to leave door open all night
"Our 20th anniversary"
We had reservations for a regular room and they upgraded us to a deluxe suite at no extra charge. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend staying there.
Dear Jill, Best Regards, Mike Willock
Jill
We had to be moved to another room because the gas fireplace was going off and on. The heater vent by the fireplace was rusty and looked like it had overheated a few times. In the new unit the fireplace was fine but the refrigerator was very loud so we had to unplug it when we went to bed.
Dear Molly, Best Regards, Mike Willock
Molly
"Nice hotel next to the beach, but........"
We booked the hotel because of the non-smoking atmosphere. My granddaughter has asthma and I have been recovering from pneumonia. The view was beautiful - the balcony was great. The people next door were chain smokers! They were out on the balcony smoking - we could not even leave our sliding glass door open to catch the fresh air! We complained, but to no avail. We arrived around 7:30pm Friday night and were hungry. My husband and 2 grandkids went to the restaurant to order some food. They had to leave because after 8pm kids are not allowed in the restaurant. (bar attached I guess). So they ordered some food and brought it back to the room. They ordered fish and chips - which were RAW. Another trip to the restaurant to get our money back. We complained 4 times to the desk about the smoking. Nothing was done. We left early Sunday and the lady at the front desk was gracious enough to refund us one nights stay. We will not be back.
Care Bear
Check in was a 20 min wait other then that it was fine. Love the pool!!!
"Great location, nice room for price."
Overall good experience, although we couldn't get wi~fi in our room on the 4th floor (due to "internet problems" although we could get service in the lobby and restaurant) and we made several attempts to get the problem resolved with the front desk and the refrigerator also made noises all night. The view of the ocean was perfect and the food in the restaurant was good and the continental breakfast was good too.
Kris
"10year anniversary."
My husband an me came to the Shilo Inn for our 10year anniversary. The staff was very polite, room was beautiful we loved the view of the ocean an the warmth of the fireplace. We also enjoyed the pool,sauna ect. location was very nice to be in quick walking distance to shops and resturants. We enjoyed the free break fast! "very hardy BACON!!" will Be RETURNING TO THIS HOTEL AGIN IN THE FEATURE!!! Thank you agin, shilo inn suites hotel!. F.H. Lonneker
"Decent hotel"
Overall stay was average. Bed was somewhat comfy. Pool and fitness is open 24 hrs so thats a plus. Our second night stay we went to the store and came back to find out we were locked out of our room. They had changed the keys without informing us and when we went downstairs to let them know, we didnt get a reason as to why we were locked out.
Dear lacey8484, Best Regards, Mike Willock
"a weekend getaway"
it wasn't planned to stay at the shilo inn, but on the drive home from newport, we decided to stop and stay an additional night in seaside. the hotel location is amazing because it's literally directly on the beach. the staff was friendly and sweet, and check in was quick. our room was small but it had everything we needed for the night. it could really use a renovation though. and we could hear the people directly next to us and across the hall because the space between rooms is really small. also, past 9:00PM, the whole town is shut down, so plan to have dinner before then.
Dear tatiana, Best Regards, Mike Willock
tatiana
"Good choice!"
Nicer than expected for the price! Short walk to anywhere you need to be! Complimentary glass of wine or beer.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Pamela
"Misleading, but nice!"
I booked an ocean front room for a romantic getaway with my girlfriend for the weekend. The hotel was advertised as ocean front, it was, but that is different the ocean view. Felt a bit misleading. Wish the hotel staff would of shared with us some of the local events happening. Regardless of these dissappointments we still had a good time.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Avoid"
We did not get a room that was described in the reservation. No view, in an ajoining room, we could hear everything the people next to us were saying. Only good thing about hotel was the breakfest!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
"Meeting Family"
Great place, nice pool friendly staff!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great place to stay for our family."
Its an older hotel but you can't beat the location! The swimming pool was a plus for the kids. The hotel had a beautiful view of the ocean and the staff was very nice.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Veterans Getaway"
Veterans holiday getaway. The only issue was the thin walls. I would recommend keeping this in mind when staying in a smaller off ocean view. We were outside shopping and at the ocean most of the time. The day we arrived the kitchen was closed until the dinner time. Everything else was great. Even got to see the Seahawks in the bar with free beer & wine. The day we left we had a free buffet breakfast. Amazing time!!!
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Leah
"Shilo in Seaside or"
We got there 11/9/14 and the front desk lady was not very friendly, we had a question so my husband called down to the front desk and again the same lady that checked us in was rude to my husband. The free breakfast was one of the worst breakfast Ive had, there was little to chose from. For what we paid for the room I expected much better service. The only good thing i can say is the room were updated but they only had double size beds. Unless I get a really good coupon i will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Ok for the price."
The mattress needed to be replaced, my back is sore from sleeping on it. The room had no AC, The widows had to be opened to the hallway outside for ventilation.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014