All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here9900 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR, 97225, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice. Good value for the money."
Kind of an old hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Bonnie
"Beaverton hotel has Country Feel!"
Here only one night. The location was great for the business I had to do. I skipped breakfast but the little gym was great and I enjoyed my terrace overlooking the fountain pool on the grounds. Too bad it was still so chilly! The hotel has a bar that had a fire going- nice touch! What I found most novel was that the room key was an actual big gold key, not a modern sliding card! Very quaint.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Slow, Slow, Slow"
The hotel is older, the room was clean, however there were no extra blankets and the heater was very load. The free breakfast is served in their restaurant and took a solid hour each day, this was hard for a 5 year old... Plus to get to the restaurant from our room we had to go up a whole hill of stairs or drive around. Hotel wasn't bad, but it wasn't great... the super slow service at the restaurant was really bad and put a hitch in our days. We assumed that there was an issue in the kitchen our first day, and thought for sure it would be faster the second day... but not at all. No apologies, had to flag down the waitress numerous times.
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Autumn
"surprisingly awesome inn"
surprisingly Awesome inn that has thing and more that I could ever need at a hotel.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2015
Dustin Pschaida
"Hotel fine, food and beverage service lacking"
Restaurant and bar service was dismal. Very slow, and inattentive.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Not so good"
The hotel is old and not very comfortable. The bar and restaurant closed at 10pm and turned away 5 customers while I was there right at 10. The neighbourhood is rough with 2 strip joints closeby.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Aengus
"Mostly positive"
The only complaint is that I called to find out if the free breakfast was a full breakfast or a continental breakfast. I was told a complete breakfast, however, discovered you could order a continental breakfast for free or receive a $3.00 discount on a full breakfast. Also, no elevator that I found in the building where our room was.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Judith
"I'll visit again"
It was a good experience
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"not pleased"
there were a couple bugs on the bed, the breakfast was terrible, went to turn on a lamp next to the bed and it left my hand greasey & sticky. the room wasn't cleaned thoroughly, the shower mat has grime on it, the mini fridge still had the previous tenants items in there, etc
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice, clean, and friendly."
Nice, clean, and pleasant with a decent hotel rate.
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"Great Value"
This was a pleasant room, a little aged but clean and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast in the hotel dining area was nice-served hot and to order. I found it a great value for the cost especially compared with other options in the area. It was easy to head to town on 26 or south on 217. I will stay there again.
4 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"The best I've seen for the price!"
My wife and I stayed here due to a clinical trial at the nearby St. Vincent hospital for my wife's MS. Now, I will say that this hotel shows its age. I actually said to one of the employees that this hotel must have been really something back in 1977 (Turns out I was 3 years off... 1974). That being said, the room was comfortable enough for the price. The staff was friendly and accomodating. They gave us a coupon for a free drink at the hotel lounge and had a free, to order, breakfast at the restaurant the next morning (albeit a limited menu selection). The courtyard was a very pretty wooded area with a large fountain pond. I would and will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"A perfect night's stay."
On a quick business trip to Tigard, I found this hotel with a great rate so I took a chance. the front desk people were friendly, the semi-old world lodgey feel was welcoming and the newly remodeled room was clean, comfortable and pretty quiet considering it was situation on a busy highway (which was very quiet late at night.) The restuarant "The Mark" was 5-star with a modest but interesting menu, really good food, outstanding service and with a lovely view of the GORGEOUS pool & fountain. I will definitely re-book this nice hotel, but will ask for one of the older rooms with the view in back.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Angela
"Beautiful Garden"
We liked it. The stay was a stop over before the coast. The breakfast is good.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Vicki
"Sound sleep"
This had to be one of the best night sleep we had in quite a while. Breakfast good, but service is incrediblely slow. They always seemed to be understaffed. Hotel is great and we stay here 1 to 4 times a year.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
ED
"horrible!"
Oh my god... where to start... how about within an hour I got a refund? So when first pulling up to the place, it's on a major highway, it looks like an old roadside motor inn from the front, they're severely understaffed, so it was a 40 minute wait to even get checked in. We asked for a crib that showed up later being a pack n play, the room was dirty, there was black stuff coming out of the tub. The restaurant is staffed by one person and only open 3 times a day, they only have a one page menu and we ended up spending 50 bucks on two burgers, a bowl of soup, and a piece of cake. Overall I have stayed at fleabag motels better then this place!
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Aaron
"AWFUL EXPERIENCE!!"
check in clerk sent us on a wild goose chase to our room, with incorrect instructions on the map. Specifically asked for ground floor as no elevator and unable to climb stairs - booked into ground floor, which required climbing 3 flights of stairs to get to the lobby/restaurant due to steep grade the hotel sits on and no elevator. Very disorganized restaurant staff, my mushroom ravioli was raw - like it came straight from the package; very tough, chewy, no flavour and not even very warm. And, to top it off, no TV reception (the check out clerk admitted that they are in the midst of changing movie providers ???!!!). Not sure why we weren't told this when we checked in. All in all a very disappointing stay, and we couldn't wait to check out!! Not only will I never stay at a Shilo Inn again, I will tell all my friends about this particular venue.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Evelyn
"Clean rooms and good service"
It was very convenient to the location of our meeting. It was quiet and we were able to get some rest. Breakfast was fast, hot and very good.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
twila
"Great customer service and breakfast"
A nice getaway with family. Nice and friendly customer service and a great complimentary breakfast.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Connie
"Oldie but a goodie"
My husband and I stayed one night. It was an older hotel but it was clean and the grounds were nice. There is a lovely fountain and gazebo outside. There is a nice restaurant at the hotel and we were given free drink coupons for the stay as well as a coupon for breakfast the next morning. They still use keys but that didn't bother us.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Marsha
"Good option when you can't stay in downtown PDX"
The included hot breakfast was exceptional. It's a buffet on weekends and served on weekdays. Eggs, meat, good coffee, fruit, and excellent service. The hotel is dated but reasonably clean. Parking is a bit tricky due to slopes and odd angles. Front desk very friendly and helpful. About 20 minutes into downtown Portland.
7 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Beaverton Shilo review"
Raymond at the front desk was very helpful and allowed us to check in early with our confirmed room reservation. Room was clean and had all necessary guest products and services available. Morning breakfast was OK but limited to 4 menu choices. Grounds were maintained and parking was handicap accessible. Easy access to and from freeway.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Blanket shortage!"
Our stay was wonderful except for the bedding! The covers were sparse. We were thankful we had a couple of blankets in our car which we certainly used!! The room was a gererous size, had alovely desk, table with two chairs and a nice recliner. The breakfast was wonderful as was our stay except for the bedding!!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Maureen
"A Great trip back in time!"
Shilo in is a cozy hotel, I felt like I was waiting for the Rat Pack to walk in any moment (Frank Sinatra station playing). I love staying here when I'm visiting family in Beaverton. They have a nice lounge and cigar bar, with good deals. There is a hot tube and swimming pool when in season. If any problems should arise, they are quick to fix and address. I just wish they would upgrade their TV system to LED TV and better provider. Either way, the Shilo Inn provides a great place to stay.
2 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"Shiloh Inn needs major remodel/update & upkeep."
This hotel is sorely in need of a major remodel. When we checked in, the lobby smelled of stale cigarette and/or cigar smoke, carpet was dirty/dingy. When the manager handed us our key at check-in, I asked if the same key unlocked the outside door to our building, but upon arrival, the outside door was unlocked. Having a building completely open to nonresidents seems like a major security concern & with numerous families with young children as guests is not good & could be a liability for the hotel. Also, our bathroom door would not close unless you raised it up & slammed it shut. Complimentary breakfast was not good.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"A drive/visit into a wonderfully different world."
It was a great stay - The reason I marked the neighborhood down a bit was the traffic. I must get used to driving around in Oregon. Have friends there so will be back up. Loved the one day of rain - could breath much better there too. I will definitely refer my friends to the Shilo. People were very friendly and outgoing - loved the care of the animals too. Guess i could go on and on but preparing for my next trip to Portland.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Judy (Judith)
"Chemical room"
The hotel was fine for the price. Hasn't been updated in awhile. But the room smelled of cleaning chemicals. We opened the window and turned on the fan and had the heat going (it was Feb). We left to get something to eat (in their bar area)….The potatoes I had tasted like rancid grease and the cheese tasted like old gravy. When we went back to the room, the smell was just as strong. We slept with the window open all night. The room was clean and comfortable, other than that.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Would NOT recommend."
Lousy place. Wi-Fi didn't work. Old dark guest rooms. Few wall plugs for computer and cellphone.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Satifactory"
Great breakfast.... Good service
1 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2015
Sherry
"overall great value"
While the property is a little dated it was very comfortable, in a convenient area, and staffed with very friendly people. Additionally the property was dog friendly and set up to make those necessary "walks" easy with a grassy area right outside the rooms.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Boback
The hotel was fine. We were in town for a cheerleading competition. Check-in was easy, room location was next to vending machines so that was nice.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great Hotel.near to downtown."
Rooms were clean.view was great.too quite.i didnt like TVs, they got old Tvs.the rest is good.breakfast is actually a breakfast unlike other hotels.i think i am gonna stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Fahad
"Good Value"
Large clean room with lovely grounds and a decent breakfast all at a reasonable price. What is not to like?
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Wayne
"Great value"
This is a great value. Close to shops, business, freeway, (but not too close).
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Monique
"Needs updating"
The hotel property is very nice however the rooms need updating. There are no stairs which makes it extremely difficult to get your luggage upstairs. The layout can be a little confusing if you are walking around. There are several seperate buildings to go through to get to the front desk. The breakfast was very good which was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast is held in the restaurant so if you plan on rolling out of bed you might want to re-think that. We showed up like that without our wallet and felt embarrassed since it was a nice restaurant with wait service. Overall, it was an ok stay. Not what we expected when we saw that it was a Shilo Inn brand hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great, comfortable stay in this Portland suburb"
Facility is older, but Very charming atmosphere with excellent service. The breakfast is one of the best I have had, and you should not miss it. My mother had special needs, and they were able to accommodate. I would definitely recommend this motel, especially with the economical price.
3 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Worst hotel ever."
I have tried to keep my review succinct and to the point, but there are simply too many areas that were a problem and I can't get them all in within the 1500 character limit. Suffice to say, I was NOT happy with my stay, the room, or the cost for such after all the issues I found. I do plan on sending a detailed letter to corporate for my review.
3 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Sherrie
"Portland - for the books"
We were there for VA medical appointments - the staff was extremely pleasant and cheerful. The allowed our dog to stay - The bed was comfy. The television channels were odd - it was as though many of them were not part of the Dish subscription. The hotel is on a hill side and the entrance is abruptly apparent as you approach it. A bit off the highway, so your GPS might help.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Review"
Good hotel for the money, nothing bad about my stay.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Kyle
"Would not suggest this Inn"
I would not suggest this hotel most staff was rude room was alright very old and under standard for a hotel at this price
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Served our purpose"
Hotel is dated, still uses actual room keys. Only one desk chair in room for sitting other than the bed. But for our purposes, a place to sleep for one night, it was perfectly fine.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Loretta
"Good night's rest"
I stayed at the Shiloh Inn during a missions conference at a church in Beaverton. The bed was very comfortable and everything was clean. The breakfast was delicious. thought the hotel was a little out of the way but pretty affordable and the staff was extremely courteous. though the facilities were dated and my room was down a set of stairs I still thought that they were well maintained. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"One night stay"
the people were very nice there, just that the hotel seemed a little outdated on the outside and on the inside. The bed was comfy but everything else looked like it was from the 80's. Things in the bathroom looked like they needed to be fixed and falling apart.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Shilo Inn"
Staff was great. Bed was comfortable. Non-smoking room smelled like it was a smoking room at some point in the past. Was given breakfast coupons for a free or reduced cost breakfast. Not used to having to pay for breakfast at a hotel. Overall, we had a great stay.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"don't bother"
Yuck!
3 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Michael J
"Circus hotel"
Got checked into my broom and heard a lot of noise coming from across the hall, sounded like kids later I heard some loud adult voices out in the hall, apparently the parents of the kids left them alone in the room, and other neighbors had knocked on their door to get them quieted down and were looking for the parents who were no where to be found. Next load accordion music from several doors down began playing polka music very loudly, and this was at 10:30pm, then in the morning some drunk man repeatedly attempted to gain access into my room, when I told him through the door that he had the wrong room, he wanted to know why I was in his room with his wife and became angry. I told him that I was in my room, alone, and there was not a women in my room and that he simply had the wrong room, finally he tried the next room over, gained access but not before falling into the room on the floor and some female voice began yelling loudly at him. so i explained all of this at the front desk while checking out what had happened, and was going to go into the breakfast area to eat breakfast when a young woman advised me that I could not be seated or order and food just yet, for awhile because she was taking a meal to someones room and there was no one else to do her job in the restaurant. Yikes...really?? So I left. I was planning on staying at another Shilo in Ocean Shores WA in February, but if this is how they all are, I think I will cancel my reservation and go elsewhere.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Reasonably priced, acceptable quality lodging"
The room was acceptable with a comfortable king bed. Room was clean and although dated, in good condition. The smell of room refreshener was off-putting when first entering the room. TV service was through satellite with limited free program choice to be viewed on a CRT type TV set with terrible picture quality. Staff was friendly and helpful. Free breakfast in the restaurant was good though limited in choice or you could order anything on the menu with a $3 discount.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Allan
"Would recommend."
Dated facilities, but very good value for the price. The complimentary breakfast in an actual restaurant is great for families.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Comfortable beds, quiet, inexpensive hotel"
Was overall very satisfying experience. Had a good restaurant breakfast, comfortable beds, quiet facility and room. The fireplaces in the bar and restaurant were a nice touch! Interactions with staff very good.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
We stayed at the Shilo while having our hardwood floors refinished. It was a great home away from home because the rooms are large and very quiet, the beds are comfortable, the balcony and outside seating while looking at a garden was great, and the food in their restaurant is exceptionally good, and that includes the free breakfast. The hotel is older, but all the furnishings are of very high quality. No cheap hotel furniture and uncomfortable beds here.
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015