All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9900 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR, 97225, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Portland - for the books"
We were there for VA medical appointments - the staff was extremely pleasant and cheerful. The allowed our dog to stay - The bed was comfy. The television channels were odd - it was as though many of them were not part of the Dish subscription. The hotel is on a hill side and the entrance is abruptly apparent as you approach it. A bit off the highway, so your GPS might help.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Review"
Good hotel for the money, nothing bad about my stay.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Kyle
"Would not suggest this Inn"
I would not suggest this hotel most staff was rude room was alright very old and under standard for a hotel at this price
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Served our purpose"
Hotel is dated, still uses actual room keys. Only one desk chair in room for sitting other than the bed. But for our purposes, a place to sleep for one night, it was perfectly fine.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Loretta
"Good night's rest"
I stayed at the Shiloh Inn during a missions conference at a church in Beaverton. The bed was very comfortable and everything was clean. The breakfast was delicious. thought the hotel was a little out of the way but pretty affordable and the staff was extremely courteous. though the facilities were dated and my room was down a set of stairs I still thought that they were well maintained. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"One night stay"
the people were very nice there, just that the hotel seemed a little outdated on the outside and on the inside. The bed was comfy but everything else looked like it was from the 80's. Things in the bathroom looked like they needed to be fixed and falling apart.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Shilo Inn"
Staff was great. Bed was comfortable. Non-smoking room smelled like it was a smoking room at some point in the past. Was given breakfast coupons for a free or reduced cost breakfast. Not used to having to pay for breakfast at a hotel. Overall, we had a great stay.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"don't bother"
Yuck!
3 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Michael J
"Circus hotel"
Got checked into my broom and heard a lot of noise coming from across the hall, sounded like kids later I heard some loud adult voices out in the hall, apparently the parents of the kids left them alone in the room, and other neighbors had knocked on their door to get them quieted down and were looking for the parents who were no where to be found. Next load accordion music from several doors down began playing polka music very loudly, and this was at 10:30pm, then in the morning some drunk man repeatedly attempted to gain access into my room, when I told him through the door that he had the wrong room, he wanted to know why I was in his room with his wife and became angry. I told him that I was in my room, alone, and there was not a women in my room and that he simply had the wrong room, finally he tried the next room over, gained access but not before falling into the room on the floor and some female voice began yelling loudly at him. so i explained all of this at the front desk while checking out what had happened, and was going to go into the breakfast area to eat breakfast when a young woman advised me that I could not be seated or order and food just yet, for awhile because she was taking a meal to someones room and there was no one else to do her job in the restaurant. Yikes...really?? So I left. I was planning on staying at another Shilo in Ocean Shores WA in February, but if this is how they all are, I think I will cancel my reservation and go elsewhere.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Reasonably priced, acceptable quality lodging"
The room was acceptable with a comfortable king bed. Room was clean and although dated, in good condition. The smell of room refreshener was off-putting when first entering the room. TV service was through satellite with limited free program choice to be viewed on a CRT type TV set with terrible picture quality. Staff was friendly and helpful. Free breakfast in the restaurant was good though limited in choice or you could order anything on the menu with a $3 discount.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Allan
"Would recommend."
Dated facilities, but very good value for the price. The complimentary breakfast in an actual restaurant is great for families.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Comfortable beds, quiet, inexpensive hotel"
Was overall very satisfying experience. Had a good restaurant breakfast, comfortable beds, quiet facility and room. The fireplaces in the bar and restaurant were a nice touch! Interactions with staff very good.
Response by Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites - Portland/Beaverton
Thank you for your review and for being a valued Shilo guest. Sincerely, G. Sorrels-General Manager
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
We stayed at the Shilo while having our hardwood floors refinished. It was a great home away from home because the rooms are large and very quiet, the beds are comfortable, the balcony and outside seating while looking at a garden was great, and the food in their restaurant is exceptionally good, and that includes the free breakfast. The hotel is older, but all the furnishings are of very high quality. No cheap hotel furniture and uncomfortable beds here.
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Lou
"Great for Price"
The experience was grear for the price and I love that they were dog friendly :)
Thank you for choosing Shilo Inns. Sincerely, G. Sorrels-General Manager
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Mya
"Average hotel"
- renovated older hotel - free upgrade to courtyard room - room had full washer and dryer - restaurant and pub/lounge was understaffed during our stay - free alcoholic drink included with stay (coors light or house red or white)
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Travis
"Happy customer."
Good looking and well kept Hotel. The room was was clean. and the Breakfast was tasty.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Good for the price"
Bed not that comfortable. But ok. Staff very friendly!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Bad hotel/ bad staff"
We had a horrible family situation where we literally had to get off a plane and the hotel would not comp the one night we missed. The woman at the front offered to "buy us" a glass of wine. Oh, you mean the one that comes complementary w/ the stay?! NOT funny. Rude staff.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Ok hotel, some areas in need of serious upgrade"
Have stayed here three times in the past year, quality seems to be declining. The check-in process went smooth and staff was courteous, but ended up in a room in a wing that is in need of updating. Some question about security. The exterior door on one end of the building is locked at night, but on the other, the door doesn't close all the way. The room keys we had were still old metal keys. Door was a bit beat up and lock was a bit tricky at first. Hallways in need of new carpet and stairs are a bit rickety in places. The room itself was fairly spacious, but was also in need of updates and repairs. TV was old tube model and had poor picture on several channels. Just about every outlet in the room was too worn out to properly hold a plug. I thought the bed was ok, but my partner found it very uncomfortable. The bathroom was also spacious, but there were some questions about the cleanliness of the shower and dust on the hair dryer and fan vent suggest that daily cleaning is not adequate. The water pressure from the shower head was very poor. It did appear that some updating had been done in the bathroom, but the handle on the toilet was cracked and looked like it was ready to break. At check-out, the clerk assured me that they were in the process of remodeling rooms and I could request one if I stayed again, but my partner is not eager to stay here again since our experience has degraded since our first stay,
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Shiloh Inn Beaverton"
Horrible. The hotel took my credit card information and I have had 2 different occasions I have been charged with 4 different transactions and I have yet to hear back from corporate. First they told me it was from the hotel restaurant and when I told them we didn't eat there they said it was for two movies even though we didn't order anything. They could not tell us the names of the movies or the time they took place. I have yet to get this settled...they reemburst my money and then the next day the take more out. They told me Ester is the supervisior when she isn't even management. This place is not a place for business or pleasure! They are rip offs...and it's Christmas time!
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Shiloh Inn
"not happy woth new chamge"
Relaxing atmosphere, everyone is friendly, except one thing, using a credit card for security, makes no since, you can pay cash for the room but not the security, it's a inconvenience, will be checking around for another motel hate to do that, but I like to have a choice of cash or card
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
tracy
"Quiet clean large room"
Clean large room with a court yard view. Hot breakfast. Was looking forward for a soak in the hot tub, but it was empty.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"A little piece of paradise"
Love this hotel. When we were driving to it, we were a little concerned because it was an auto mall/industrial area. But, once we got there we were completely surprised. It's like a little piece of paradise. It's an older hotel, but the scenery is beautiful with the pond and fountain right in the middle of it all. The deck outside our room with the view of fountain was very peaceful. Free breakfast in a nice restaurant was a huge plus. Love this Shiloh. We will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"food was very good,"
bathroom needs grouting attention. baseboards need attention. floor was not swept.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Shilo Inn"
My boyfriend and I stayed here when he was in town for a visit while I was in the process of moving. The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. The rooms were a bit older (tube TVs and real metal keys instead of key cards), but the bed was very comfortable, and the staff was very accommodating with specific room requests. The complimentary NON CONTINENTAL breakfast was a real treat- especially the option to apply a credit toward a different item off the full menu. If I ever am again in need of a low key, affordable hotel in Portland, hands down, this would be my choice.
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Very old hotel and needs remodeling"
Staff were nice and lobby,restaurant and bar good but rooms left a lot to be desired. Needs major renovation and upgrading. Got keys to a room and had to go to lobby and request another room because it smelled so bad. No apology. Def not worth the money. Very disappointing because Shilo inns usually very decent
Response by Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites - Portland/Beaverton
Thank you for your review and for choosing Shilo Inns. Sincerely, G. Sorrels-General Manager
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
susan
"OK for overnight, but could use renovations"
Apparently many of the rooms in this motel are new. Our wasn't and had a decor from approximately 1981. The heater had two positions: off (cold) and too hot. The carpeting in the room was stained and the locks were old and dodgy. Breakfast was really slow because the restaurant was short-handed on staff. On the plus side, the staff members who were there were friendly and doing their best. Also, the sheets in the room were clean. The bathroom was clean too. Overall though, I'm glad we were only there for a quick overnight.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"A good bargain"
The room was clean and spacious. Everything worked, it was quiet and the bed was comfortable. We would stay again, the price was right. Its an older Shilo, breakfast is included and it was good. a good bargain.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
ellen
"The floor, carpet, was soaking wet."
The ladies at the front desk where wonderfull. I had two procedures at OHSU. they were very accommodating for the time I needed to rest before the next procedure. Thank you.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Handy Hotel to St Vincents Hospital"
The stay fit our needs but this hotel is really run down except the lobby and restaurant area
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
jim
"Great family hotel"
Friendly staff. I was greeted very well and was quickly checked in at the counter. We were given a warm stay and glad we chose the Shilo-Inn in Beaverton. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Franklin
"pretty good!"
christmas shopping get away. was clean, bed stiff, def leak around the toilet. staff was amazing. screen broke, older motel. courtyard was wonderful. close to lotsa stuff.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Sean
"Thoroughly unimpressed"
Beds were lumpy, water in the tub was kind of green. The included breakfast was a choice of two meat options or cold cereal and fruit, or $3 off any menu item. These things are not equivalent. I will not be staying here again.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Rebecca
"Older facility but comfortable"
This Shilo Inn requires upgrading. Tube television with poor cable experience. Bathroom requires towel hooks or racks near the shower. Very pleasant staff and good breakfast (partial pay ticket system). Basic room but clean.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Rob
"Restful Seclusion"
We enjoyed one night in a king bed with a view of the beautiful pond, fountain and trees. Breakfast was quite good! All of the staff was cheerful, friendly, and professional. We had a great stay!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Blake
"Out dated but comfortable."
The hotel looked good from the outside and the lobby, restaurant and bars were very nice. The rooms were very clean and the bed was very confortable. The tv was outdated and there weren't any complimentary items like toiletries in the bathroom. We didn't get to use the hot tub or pool. Since we were only staying one night it was a very good experience. We were given a free drink ticket and breakfast voucher so that was a plus.
brooke
"Great customer service!"
This was my 1st time to Portland and 1st to a Shilo Inn. I was impressed by the customer service, from the check-in (a voucher for free glass of wine!) to free hot breakfast served to you in dining area to the lobby lounge (thanks Nicole!). It is an older hotel/inn (think 70s) but the room & bath were moderately updated. It was clean, lots of free parking, for the price couldn't beat it.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
So Cal Traveler
"on the way to Vancouver"
This was my first stay at this hotel and at this chain. The location is convenient - however the set up of the hotel is difficult to navigate. The map provided was not well produced - the copy was very light - need toner? My room was in the section with the meeting rooms, however, that wasn't immediately clear. Would have been good to know from the person directing me to where to park, etc. Room on ground floor as requested and with a courtyard view. The sliding door to the 'patio' was well secured, however, the screen was misaligned and would not open for me to go out. I just wanted to take a picture, the weather was too cold and windy to sit outside but could not do this.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
C Susan
"The friendliest and most welcoming place to stay"
Michele, employee at the front desk, was really fantastic! She went the extra mile and did so much for us during our stay. The customer service here was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Everyone was very sweet and kind!
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Angela
"A few issues, but overall, just fine."
This is an older hotel in many ways. I bet it is quite lovely in the summer time with the terraced porches overlooking a pond and a pool. The room itself, though dated, was fine as rooms go. (Nice smelling soaps!) The one thing that bothered me was the cigar smoke that instantly hit me when I walked into the lobby. [There is a cigar bar on the second floor--but the hotel rooms are non-smoking.] Note that they have an outdoor 'hot tub' not a jacuzzi (i.e., it has very weak jets that cannot be used to relax the back).
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Good place for a reasonable price"
The Shilo Inn was conveniently located for us. The room was OK, however the toilet was cracked as was the sink, but they were functional. The biggest challenge was finding enough outlets to plug technology into in order to recharge. Overall, it was a good place. The front desk was very friendly each time I spoke to them.
3 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
"Decent place"
The lady at the desk was very nice and friendly. She upgraded our room (a view of the courtyard) without us asking. The room was clean but dated with worn carpet and bathroom floor. The toilet took about 5 minutes for the tank to refill after each flush and the high pitch sound it emitted was annoying. The springs on the edge of one of the beds were broken making it impossible to sleep near the edge without falling out of the bed. The room was good size. A good value just not super fancy. The free breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
"clean, safe but cheap for a reason"
booked it for the price. its a safe, clean place to stay at for a couple of nights. price is cheap for a reason. very outdated hotel. old wall papers. old style of room decor. TV still looks like a box. lousy restaurant server. she annoyingly says "perfect" for every single order. only one cart for baggages for the whole hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
Adrian
"Old fashioned comfort"
Comfortable, old school charm. Great breakfast. Friendly, attentive staff. They don't make them like this any more.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"Portland visit"
Inexpensive, and not fancy. Very economical and worth staying. Check-in complimentary wine and free breakfast makes this a great deal. Staff very helpful and friendly & very willing to assist, why stay elsewhere?
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Beaverton overnighter"
Enjoyed our stay very much. Room was comfortable and clean, staff was great
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Good overall value"
Very convenient if you are working in the Beaverton area. While dated with a very old CRT TV that has been obsolete for years, the people who work there are very pleasant and the room was clean.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Mark D
"Will stay again"
Second time I have stayed there and plan to stay again. Friendly staff, good location, and comfortable accomodations.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Erika
"Nice Stay"
Very nice and comfortable stay. Really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast!
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
look Old but is a nice place
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014