All hotels in Nampa, Idaho, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1401 Shilo Dr, Nampa, ID, 83687, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"My stay!"
Everythig was good except a minor quote of when the food services closed.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Gregory
"hotel staff very friendly."
Hotel staff is very friendly.Hotel needs a little updating.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
good, comfortable, friendly. liked the free breakfast at walking distance to restraunt
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Overwhelming mistake on my part"
the worst ever, we arrived after booking on line, to find the booking was LEFT with NO notes of all the accommodations i needed to have for my older grandmother, we needed bottom floor got second floor. needed adjoining rooms NON of which they had, we were next to the air conditioning unit, and a PUMP that ran all night asked to be moved to another room, closest one was on the 3 floor. Bear in mind the elevator did not work, WE were discussed by the MANAGER and how she treated me. i was in tears.... NEVER again!!!!!! i choose SHILO INN cause i thought they were more upscale!!!! well i was WRONG!
3 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Christina B
"Over and over again"
I travel to Boise for business 2 times per year and always stay at this particular location. Rooms are huge, with all the amenitites. Elevator was out of service this visit? I am always very comfortable here.
3 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"It was just a place to sleep."
The service at the front desk night of check in was horrible. She was crabby and not greeting. The elevator was broke and go figure it was the only one in the hotel and we were on the third floor. Hotel was extremely out dated. The tv was from the early 90s as well as all of our furniture and decor. Extremely out dated entry system they still use actual metal keys which was way wired and you had to exchange those keys at the front desk anytime you wanted to use the pool or gym. The keys had the room number taped to them lol. The room was clean however and the bed was ok. Breakfast was good and the rates where good for the surrounding area hotels. Unless they updated the hotel ad it's systems I do not believe I will be staying again. I'll pay a little extra for door entry cards and a tv of this age withore than 6 channels and an elevator that works.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
KC
Very nice hotel but after a very long drive I was tired and when we checked in they informed us that the elevator did not work and we were on the third floor!!! That is my only complaint.
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Gloria
Hide-a-bed broken in both rooms we tried. Very friendly staff.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Room clean and well kept --- service in restaurant big fail
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
The staff was extrremely helpful & frfiendly--makes you feel like family.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Kathi
"Pleasant stay"
We had a comfortable stay. Next time we'll call the hotel direct so we could get the veterans rate. Nice breakfast offered the next morning
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Debbie
The manager of this hotel was very nice and helpful, but the other employees were not friendly or helpful. I had requested a room for disabled as I am using a walker. The toilet was so low to the ground that we used the toilet across the hall by the pool, as it had hand rails. Breakfast was a $5 voucher, that did not include any drinks. This was supposed to be a free full breakfast. This was disappointing as we stayed for 2 days. On the second day, we were not even offered a voucher for the breakfast.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Mikey
"Highly recommend this hotel."
We spent 5 nights there and really had a great time. The room was very spacious and clean and beds were great. My grandsons loved the pool and hot tub. There was also a steam room and sauna room, but we did not use these. Fresh, hot coffee in the lobby all the time although there was a coffee pot in the room. Wi-Fi In the room was great. Staff very friendly and accommodating. We recommend this hotel without reservation. Note: the breakfast was just next door and was excellent. We could not recommend it for dinner with so many other choices available. We will stay there again.
5 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Judy Miller
"Rooms were noisy. Carpet was dirty."
Could hear a lot of the outside noises. Pretty close to I-84; very convenient.
Judy
"Smells like an ashtray"
The hotel is very out dated, I felt like I had been transported back to 1985 and was wondering if I would see Marty McFly!!! That of course is not a deal breaker. However it claims to be a non-smoking and yet it smells heavily of smoke. My clothing smelled so strongly of smoke that when I came home I had my wife smell them she was very shocked. The bed wasn't very comfortable, so I didn't sleep well.
Ron
"The place needs to be torn down."
noisy guests, low rent bar, smells and worn down everything.
Charlie
"Great room for the price"
This is our second time staying at the hotel, and both times have been pleasant. The rates are great for what you get (two queen beds for $67 a night). The rooms are clean and the staff is very helpful. My only negative (very minor) is the tv in the room was a little dated and coming to the end of its life. Other than that, it was a great experience all around.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Unsatisfactory"
Very good except for the very stained chairs. Unable to use because of the obvious stains from spilled coffee, drinks, or something even less desirable. Asked that they be changed. Instead, an attempt was made to clean the chairs and left towels covering seats due to dampness. Stains not removed. Chairs need to be replaced............ The above 2 & 3 grades could have been higher if chairs would have been replaced as requested.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Enjoyable, and comfortable."
I had a really nice time staying here. Housekeeping was pretty good at keeping the room clean, although, I followed the signage to not have towels cleaned, yet they were cleaned. I don't mind using a towel more than once, but I also can't really complain about fresh towels. There was an adequate amount of TV channels to select from. I loved the in room coffee. The coffee served in the lobby wasn't that great, but the coffee in the room was perfect! Breakfast was OK. I'd prefer a typical hotel continental breakfast vs. the restraraunt, because they were BUSY on the weekends. The restraraunt seemed understaffed, and I'm pretty sure some of the food was bought prepackaged or frozen from a store and heated in a microwave. I thought it was nice to have the option of eating lunch and dinner at a place so close to the hotel, but I was visiting family, so I ate lunch and dinner elsewhere.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Happy Traveler
"Flith"
Or room was disgusting and gross. There was stuff on the floor from earlier guests. ..we wow or shoes at all times. Breakfast was a joke.... better to go and pay for a descent meal. Some times following reviews is the wrong thing to do!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
KD
It was a good place to stay although we had a dog room and it was across from pool door so it was very noisy until it closed. It was not as clean as I would have liked either. I had to pick up some food and other things from under bed from previous ppl so my pups didn't get it. In doing that I noticed it really was not vacuumed much in areas of room that u might need to move things a bit.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised."
Clean Room, nice bathroom and shower. Exercise room and pool/spa were in need of some maintenance. Steam room and sauna were out of service. Free breakfast was good quality. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Uncle Mike
"comfy"
My family and I always stay at this Shilo and we love it
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
maria
"very nice!"
We enjoyed our stay. The service was great and the hotel was very nice.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
milton
"It worked for us"
Very run down compared to other Shilo's we have stayed at. We were surprised. But it met our needs.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"needs repair"
I have stayed at several Shilo Inns in the past. This had to be the most run down one I've seen. I was surprised. Our AC quite working the first nite, so they moved us the next day and it worked a bit better but was VERY loud. The elevator was VERY slow and need some maintenace.
Our room was very nice. We especially enjoyed the small kitchen area to keep some snacks and cold drinks available. We didn't get a chance to enjoy the pool area, but it looked nice and we want to take advantage of those facilities next time. The breakfast options were awesome...good food and not a long wait...good service to get you started with the day. We would definitely stay here again next time we come into Nampa...Thanks
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
"really nice stay"
This was the best hotel we stayed in on our total vacation! The people and service were great. Really the quality of shilo thank you.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
YuVonne
Fine
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"moldy bathroom"
There was black mold growing on the wall around the door in the bathroom. The bath tub was so backed up that I couldn't even finish my shower. I will never stay here again. It was gross.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Tera
"Good enough for the price"
We stayed here as part of our family location. The breakfast they advertise is next door in a restaurant. A voucher is provided for either a discount off a menu item, or a limited menu for free. No drinks (coffee, milk, juice) are included on the free menu, so you have to order and pay for those. The service at the restaurant is great, at least. The pool was clean, but there are two huge windows into the hotel lobby from the pool room, so everyone walking by outside and everyone in the lobby gets a free peak. Also, you have to turn in your room key to get a pool key, which is a bit more interaction than I generally like. The room was kept clean, but it's an old hotel so you have to carry a clunky key-very minor. The free high speed wi-fi has never been upgraded to or past windows xp; it works very little to not-at-all for smart phones. The people at the desk were very friendly, though; and although the immediate neighborhood wasn't pretty, the location is safe and close to a lot of the more tourist-y places.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"comfortable"
My two day stay was great. The employee of the month was there when we checked in. She was very friendly and helpful. I really liked that the pool was open 24 hours.
2 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2014
"Hotel needs a remodel"
Hotel looks very aged, carpet in the lobby is almost worn through. Old style tube tv in the room and dated linens. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Next time Im in Nampa I will choose another hotel
3 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Ryan
Easy to get in and out. Close to freeway. Bed comfortable
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Margie
"Excellent experience..."
Our stay was very pleasant with only one negative that was insignificant to us: The lobby computer was the slowest I have used in many years to the point of being useless. A more modern computer needs to be acquired. If I had not had my own access, I would have been very angry... Everything else about the hotel was excellent and we will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"A bit old school but nice"
I havent had to use and actual key in a long time to open a door . Room was clean and comfortable and close to the horse show grounds
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
A bit old but a fairly nice place. The restaurant next door with the free breakfast is perfect.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"GREAT FAMILY GET AWAY"
Rented this room for a staycation for my niece and her daughters, they had a blast!
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
MC
A very clean, affordable hotel with good amenities. The attached lounge makes great drinks and the hotel offers breakfast vouchers for the attached restaurant as well.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Jeffrey
"very good hotel"
The room met our needs very well.
4 night family trip May 11, 2014
"Good Deal!"
Pleasantly surprised. Room was large and had a microwave and fridge Felt clean. Breakfast was a plus; not just a continental breakfast, but a sit-down in a restaurant breakfast. Very friendly staff, and would stay there again. Could have used some updating, but still good deal for the money.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Lady Vix
"close to visit my niece and off the freeway"
it wasn't the best hotel but the worst part they didn't even have no breakfast downstairs and their coffee was so bad too and will never stay there again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Just a bit disappointing"
I find it disappointing that it cost me just as much for my dog to stay as it does for a second person. Although that may be a bit of an exaggeration, I still think it is too expensive for a pet deposit. I understand the pet policy and believe that $100 deposit for incidentals should cover the pet policy. Because more and more people are traveling with their pets as companions. I could just leave my dog out in the vehicle, but if I'm going to do that I might as well sleep out there as well. I think when a hotel claims that it is pet friendly, then it should be just that. To me and I feel that this hotel chain should be like the others and take a much smaller deposit for the pet. when I would like to see happen is that hotel chains take $100 deposit for incidentals and after the room has been cleaned, if there is a problem with the pet then the portion of the deposit should be used for and the destruction that was caused by the pet.
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
Greg
"Centrally located along freeway"
Centrally located along the Nampa/freeway corridor, this hotel is a good deal for the price paid. Was disappointed that the hot tub and sauna was broken down for the entire holiday weekend, as after driving for 15 hours straight, I was really looking forward to doing some relaxing. Breakfast "coupons" are given each day that can be redeemed at the restuarant next door, and the lounge provides nightly entertainment. Hotel staff were very friendly and eager to help with any issues/questions. I will consider staying here again on my next trip through Idaho.
4 night business trip May 23, 2014
CJ Mac
"Wonderful rooms!"
We drove in from Cali with an infant and toddler! It was very roomie and loved the breakfast ! Toddler loved the pool, I loved the space and comfort and ease! Great price!
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Nothing sweet about the suites!"
I stayed here because the hotel I was staying at was booked. The hotel was probably nice in the 70's, unfortunately it doesn't look like they updated it since. The beds are like sleeping on the floor. There was black mold in the shower. It was just gross.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
Sam
"Shilo hotel has the comforts of home"
This hotel has every thing a person needs, the breakfast was great because it was an actual restaurant, the room includes real coffee cups and glass glasses, and an extra sink too.
4 night family trip May 10, 2014
pat
kids loved the pool and enjoyed the hot breakfast really saved on this
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Nice moderate hotel"
The overall experience was great, price was good. The breakfast was great, the restaurant could use a little update though. They also need to clean the ceiling in the pool room, looks like mold up there. Pay a little more attention when folding the towels, found a hair ball when I unfolded it after a shower.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Sarina
"Wedding Party Preview"
The purpose of my visit was to be near my daughter as she plans her wedding, & to check out hotel possibilities for the August wedding, as many of us will be traveling from CA to Nampa via Boise to attend the wedding. I have often trusted Expedia for guidance on my travel & have not been disappointed! True to the reviews I read, yes, the decor was a bit outdated, however, it was well-kept, very clean, & comfortable. The breakfast included was not just sweet rolls & juice/coffee, but a full breakfast at the adjoining restaurant, which was very good choices, & served with a "down home" feel. As I had been there 5 days, by the final days the waitresses recognized me & were very attentive to how I took my coffee, etc. The hotel staff, too, was very helpful, at check-in, & along the way when I had difficulty getting internet connection, printing my boarding pass, etc. They went above & beyond the call of duty to help me. The room rates were very good value and I overheard another family checking in my final night, & exclaimed that they arrived at the Shilo Inn & Suites, rather than the Shilo Inn down the road, & The Inn & Suites honored the price quoted by the Shilo Inn! If that isn't service, I don't know what is! The only down side to this hotel is its location, right along the freeway, where the road noise might be annoying to some. It doesn't bother me too much, & I just kept the fan running, which kept the room comfortable.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014