All hotels in Nampa, Idaho, United States of America
1401 Shilo Dr, Nampa, ID, 83687, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"close to visit my niece and off the freeway"
it wasn't the best hotel but the worst part they didn't even have no breakfast downstairs and their coffee was so bad too and will never stay there again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Just a bit disappointing"
I find it disappointing that it cost me just as much for my dog to stay as it does for a second person. Although that may be a bit of an exaggeration, I still think it is too expensive for a pet deposit. I understand the pet policy and believe that $100 deposit for incidentals should cover the pet policy. Because more and more people are traveling with their pets as companions. I could just leave my dog out in the vehicle, but if I'm going to do that I might as well sleep out there as well. I think when a hotel claims that it is pet friendly, then it should be just that. To me and I feel that this hotel chain should be like the others and take a much smaller deposit for the pet. when I would like to see happen is that hotel chains take $100 deposit for incidentals and after the room has been cleaned, if there is a problem with the pet then the portion of the deposit should be used for and the destruction that was caused by the pet.
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
Greg
"Centrally located along freeway"
Centrally located along the Nampa/freeway corridor, this hotel is a good deal for the price paid. Was disappointed that the hot tub and sauna was broken down for the entire holiday weekend, as after driving for 15 hours straight, I was really looking forward to doing some relaxing. Breakfast "coupons" are given each day that can be redeemed at the restuarant next door, and the lounge provides nightly entertainment. Hotel staff were very friendly and eager to help with any issues/questions. I will consider staying here again on my next trip through Idaho.
4 night business trip May 23, 2014
CJ Mac
"Wonderful rooms!"
We drove in from Cali with an infant and toddler! It was very roomie and loved the breakfast ! Toddler loved the pool, I loved the space and comfort and ease! Great price!
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Nothing sweet about the suites!"
I stayed here because the hotel I was staying at was booked. The hotel was probably nice in the 70's, unfortunately it doesn't look like they updated it since. The beds are like sleeping on the floor. There was black mold in the shower. It was just gross.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
Sam
"Shilo hotel has the comforts of home"
This hotel has every thing a person needs, the breakfast was great because it was an actual restaurant, the room includes real coffee cups and glass glasses, and an extra sink too.
4 night family trip May 10, 2014
pat
kids loved the pool and enjoyed the hot breakfast really saved on this
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Nice moderate hotel"
The overall experience was great, price was good. The breakfast was great, the restaurant could use a little update though. They also need to clean the ceiling in the pool room, looks like mold up there. Pay a little more attention when folding the towels, found a hair ball when I unfolded it after a shower.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Sarina
"Wedding Party Preview"
The purpose of my visit was to be near my daughter as she plans her wedding, & to check out hotel possibilities for the August wedding, as many of us will be traveling from CA to Nampa via Boise to attend the wedding. I have often trusted Expedia for guidance on my travel & have not been disappointed! True to the reviews I read, yes, the decor was a bit outdated, however, it was well-kept, very clean, & comfortable. The breakfast included was not just sweet rolls & juice/coffee, but a full breakfast at the adjoining restaurant, which was very good choices, & served with a "down home" feel. As I had been there 5 days, by the final days the waitresses recognized me & were very attentive to how I took my coffee, etc. The hotel staff, too, was very helpful, at check-in, & along the way when I had difficulty getting internet connection, printing my boarding pass, etc. They went above & beyond the call of duty to help me. The room rates were very good value and I overheard another family checking in my final night, & exclaimed that they arrived at the Shilo Inn & Suites, rather than the Shilo Inn down the road, & The Inn & Suites honored the price quoted by the Shilo Inn! If that isn't service, I don't know what is! The only down side to this hotel is its location, right along the freeway, where the road noise might be annoying to some. It doesn't bother me too much, & I just kept the fan running, which kept the room comfortable.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Kathi
"Good stay"
I went to this hotel after frantically canceling a reservation from the Nampa Super 8 (which was frightening and reeked of smoke). This Shilo is less updated so it feels shabby compared to newer hotels, but their staff is efficient and the room was clean. The workout facilities are pretty pathetic, but the pool was nice.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"Good Value"
The place was clean and well maintained. Room was large and furnished comfortably for work and relaxation. I was disappointed that it didn't provide a real coffee maker - instead, it had a one-cup-at-a-time thing that was useless for filling a thermos for the road, or even for getting me jump started in the morning. The TV was old (CRT) and program selection was very limited unless you want to pay extra for premium channels or a movie - not good for anyone travelling with kids. Although the room was very clean when I arrived, daily housekeeping during my stay was only marginally acceptable. The adjacent restaurant had excellent service, but the food was standard coffee shop quality - okay but not great. Overall, I was satisfied, and I would stay at this hotel again.
3 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"Nice local but terrible experience!!"
We came a day early just to relax and enjoy the pool, hot tub, exercise equipment a couple times a day and use the steam room to rid toxins!! We used expedia.com & got a good rate for a Thursday/ fri stay while Jeff Dunham performed the 2nd night, just 2 exits away!!!! The pool and hot tub were empty & they couldn't give us a rate discount because we booked online!! We get upstairs and the motel is so dated !! Both beds had urine soaked through to the mattresses!!!!! Didn't want to even walk barefoot on the carpet!!! It was so worn and stained!!! After complaining the next morning about the bedding we got a new room which had clean bedding but was still filthy dirty!! the property was like a slum!!!!!! Right next to highway and railroad!!!! The front desk staff had it rough cause many people were leaving due to the pool/ jacuzzi being non-functional!! It's not their fault!!! The owners didn't have anyone there fixing them either!!! It's like they didn't care about customer service, or future business!! I felt bad for the desk employees, and the maids obviously weren't being paid more than min wage to even care to do their jobs right, maybe their tolbig surprise when you see the dated furniture, carpets (20 yrs old at least) old tv's, beds, broken lamps, a sunk in beds!! Motel 6 in the slums would've been newer & updated!!! We've stayed at shilo inns all over the U.S. & never had so many problems!!! Pretty bad to have urine stained bedding soaked through on both beds!!!!!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
frequent travel
I booked this hotel cause they had an indoor pool..but the pool was out of service..would have been nice if that was listed when i booked the room.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
justin
Bed was hard, pillows small, pool and hot tub broken, complimentary breakfast had no flavor and had to pay for drinks.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2014
"Visit the grand kids"
We were fine until Friday night and sat night our room on the 3rd floor and people above keep running and jump on the floor of there room which was the ceil of our room until 1am. The find bed had some problem as well and needs to be replaced. Room 312 other than that everything was pretty good. Would stay again
4 night family trip Mar 19, 2014
Teresa Walz
"Comfortable"
Finally a hot tub that actually works. :)
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Good for the price"
The room was comfortable and we had what we needed. The restaurant was good and convenient, food was acceptable and priced well.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"Very comfortable rooms"
We often choose this motel while traveling though Idaho. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and secure. The laundry facility was clean and in good working condition. All equipment in the exercise room was well maintained and clean as was the indoor pool and spa. Complimentary breakfast is a token for a fresh cooked breakfast at the restaurant located on the grounds. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Will continue to stay at this facility when traveling through.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Terri
Old hotel with the slowest elevator I've ever used. I would still stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"close to where i needed to be."
It was a nice place and very convenient place where it is located.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Easy on-off freeway access"
Staff was excellent, friendly and professional. The grounds are another matter. Does the location have a maintenance staff. The outside grounds were a mess, with debris, weeds and pine needles everywhere. The decor is well out-dated. Who has 19" CR T televisions in this day? The tV was barely viewable. again, great staff.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
I have been to better places. There was a problem with the elevator, we had sand type of substance on our comforter and top sheet on our bed and the jucuzzi was way too hot. I liked the later check out time. Will not book this hotel again.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
Alesha
"Our weekend Get away.."
The room was clean, the staff were very nice and helpful, we had a great time.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Most of the staff was polite. The place was clean but the carpets was stained and worn. Tub was pretty stained and looked dirty didn't want to soak in it. Only has 7 stations on the very old TV that is not for the hard of hearing. Hot tub and pool was awesome tho. I do not suggest the restaurant. My personal score for the restaurant is a 1 down the board other than the staff witch is friendly.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2013
Patty
"centrally located for what we came for"
It was nice. The only thing was in our room could only have a/c or heat. Looked like the switch to just run the fan was broken on the thermostat. Would have been nice to just have fan run during the night. Other than that enjoyed the pool area and restaurant. Very nice. And hotel staff very courteous.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Easy freeway access, but no sounds from freeway
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Great quality for the price."
Enjoyed our stay--clean, new, very spacious and comfortable rooms.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Great Overnight Stop."
It was very convenient to the Freeway. The room was spacious and clean. It was quiet and perfect for our rest stop on a trip to Washington State. The Internet price was fantastic and include a great made to order breakfast. I highly recommend this Hotel.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Needs a make over badly"
The hotel looks very run down and outside landscaping is in need of much needed attention. Rooms were clean and quiet, but some deep cleaning is needed.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Clean and cozy."
It was a brief stay. Needed to be close to the Idaho Center.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Sylvia
"Starting to show it's age"
Pro: Comfortable room, appliances worked fine, beds were comfortable, bathroom was fine. Comes with $5/person credit toward good breakfast at attached restaurant. There is a GREAT gun store just across the street. Internet service okay. Con: Elevator was out of service after multiple repair attempts. Rugs down hallways humped up, looked like waves. Ventilation was noisy, parking lot starting to get rough. Price is for first rate hotel, this location no longer qualifies, renovate or lower the price. We usually stay here because it is so close to where we need to be but the old girl is really starting to show her age.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Nice hotel with a full breakfast."
The staff was very friendly and were there to accomidate you. We stayed 4 nights
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Skeeter
"Good Value"
First booked into a smoky room, but the front desk took care of it immediately. A voucher for the restaurant next door was a great way to get a breakfast included with your room.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
Everything was fine except the AC didn't work and it was 106 outside so not every comfortable
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
Marci
"Good If You're Passing Through"
Stayed here when passing through Nampa/Boise for one night. Having stayed in a Shilo Inn once in the past, I found this one a bit older and dated. That being said, the room was huge and the indoor pool and hot tub are nice. The hotel provides you with a free sit-down breakfast at the restaurant next door, which is an added benefit. The only negative complaint I have is that the bathroom could have been cleaner. There was some mold on the shower tiles that was easily removed with a wash cloth, so housekeeping could have taken care of that. Other than that, the bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Right off the freeway and great room but..."
No complaints about the room or accommodations. Price I felt was a little steep but it was the best value I could find. It seems as though the evening front desk people don't like their job and I don't know if they know how to smile. I work in retail and expect the same service I give 45 hours a week. Overall I would stay again though.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Quick trip"
Staff was nice, pool was good, the beds however were horrible.. Felt like I was sleeping on a waterbed, they were terrible. Everything else was great...
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Hayd
"Don't stay on the 4th floor."
The over all experience was good. The staff were wonderful and the room size and amenities were great. However, it was apparent that for those of us staying on the 4th floor that the roof had leaked in the past and the repairs, if they had been made, were not done so by a professional. The paint on the bathroom ceiling was peeling and it appeared that either mildew or mold was forming. It was over 100 degrees while we were there and the A/C unit in our room did not really cool the room off at night. However, the A/C in our room worked better than the ones in our relatives rooms on the same floor. Their units basically did not work. The A/C's were not a problem for the relatives staying on the second and third floors. The breakfast provided at the resturant next door as part of the room rate was very good. Overall, we would stay at this hotel again but will request rooms on the second or third floor.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Best thing was location....
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Close to the family and the places that we visited"
We always enjoy our stay at this hotel when we visit in Nampa.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2013
Shilo Inn Suites
"Convenient"
Kind employees, clean and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
Ash M
"Clean, comfortable, good breakfast"
I got to the desk and was handed two metal keys... oh know, and got upstairs and found we had gotten a room next to the elevator. I went right back down with out even opening the door and asked for a different room, that I did not want a room next to the elevator. The staff was very congeniel and gave two different keys. I did ask to make sure the room was a King bed as I had requested on Expedia and evidently the first one wasn't. It is good to have your printed itineray with you to remember what you requested. The room was excellent, the bed was very comfortable and air conditioning wasn't too loud, the pillows were good and every thing was very clean. The only couple of things that weren't up to par, they had lousy coffee and there weren't any good TV channels. The next morning instead of working around a limited work space for too many people and not enough chairs, you get vouchers and get to go next door (same parking lot) to the restraunt and get to set down, you get to get served a hot breakfast of your choice. I hate breakfasts that are all sugar and carbohydrates or packaged oatmeal or unripened fruit, this was awesome. Bacon, hashbrowns and eggs made to my request.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Shirley
"Great place to stay at a great price"
Great value. Enjoyed the breakfast at the adjoining restaurant.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"They don't change the sheets."
Carpets were dirty thoughout the hotel and lifting up. No maps of the area available at the front desk. They didn't change the linens for three days and when I asked them to do it they said they would but they didn't. I put a small pen mark on the sheet and checked every day. I would have to ask the question. Did they change the sheets before I checked in? The adjoining restaurant was dreadful as well. They only had one waitress working the tables and they also worked the lounge and in the kitchen too. The cook and the waitress were constantly out behind the restaurant smoking as well while patrons would wait at the entrance for service. The food was lousy and I only ate there once. They were wondering why their business was so bad. Even the lounge was dead.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Dennis
"came for a graduation"
happy with stay at the hotel. the hotel give coupon for a breakfast at restaurant next door. the first day i ordered my food to go and other people came after me. they were seated and received their orders first. i had to ask for my order.
4 night trip May 22, 2013
"Good hotel, Great price!"
Great stay! Desk staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean and pleasant, everything worked well, and the breakfast was decent (at least it was hot!). Breakfast did take a longer time than any other restaurant, so prepare for a long wait and for flustered staff if it gets busy, but aside from that, everyone was nice and the hotel was clean and comfy.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Jacci
"Surprised"
We were very surprised in what we received for the price we paid. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean, larger than we expected, and had plenty of counter space which is usually lacking in a hotel room. The breakfast was a voucher, picked up at the front desk, for a hot meal at the restaurant right next door. Good selection of breakfast options available. Pleasantly surprised by the whole experience.
1 night business trip May 28, 2013
Clean rooms. Quiet. Breakfast was an bonus.
3 night business trip May 23, 2013
We always stay here the people are friendly and the hotel is clean always enjoy it
2 night trip May 21, 2013
"Might not choose this location again"
We were on the 4th floor back side of building and there was a LOT of road noise from the Freeway. Room was good size and clean but the tiny microwave made so much vibration noise we stopped using it for fear it was going to blow-up! Also they REALLY need to upgrade their old TV's. Free breakfast at the restaurant across the parking lot was so-so and for a holiday weekend they were terribly understaffed and we had to wait a long time and then the food came in bits and pieces for the 7 people in our party.
1 night trip May 25, 2013