All hotels in Mammoth Lakes, California, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Breakfast is average
    Bad amenities
"Great indoor pool & spa"
Nice clean place to stay during our Spring Break Skiing trip. Great breakfast. It would be perfect if they had sausage & eggs. We love the indoor pool.
4 night family trip Apr 10, 2016
Hoang
Nice customer service and continental breakfast. Beds were too firm and uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Britt
"Good stay because they allowed our dog"
Nice reception area. Good two star motel. No frills but clean and convenient
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2016
"Good choice for ski trip"
A great hotel for the price. Very central to town, but if you've never been to Mammoth Lakes don't get your hopes up for an alpine village! Above average facilities inc pool, nice hot jacuzzi,steam room & sauna. The last 2 items are hard to find at this price. Breakfast is at least average for a free hotel breakfast. Ski storage lockers on ground floor another nice touch.
2 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2016
"No problems."
Comfortable. No problems. No frills.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2016
Jack
"Great convenient location"
The staff was really nice and welcoming, bed was really uncomfortable however the hotel is in a great location.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2016
Lillian
"Mammoth base hotel"
Excellent location that is near to restaurants, ski resorts, sightseeing, and shopping. Very easy to find and access right off the main road. Price is just right and a free good breakfast.
3 night romance trip Feb 10, 2016
Levi
"A Clean, Reasonably Priced Inn in Mammoth Lakes."
The Shilo Inn provides a clean room with a comfortable bed. Our room was fairly large, with 2 Queen beds - and room to spare. The rooms are basic, but certainly nice enough for a trip to Mammoth Mountain. There is free WiFi, but it's a bit slow. There are the usual satellite TV channels on a 32" flat screen. There is coffee in the room, but it is weak. The breakfast was OK. They do have make your own Waffles - a hit with the kids. They also have muffins, bagels, toast, cold cereals, juice, coffee, tea, & milk. Nothing too special... but OK The indoor pool is a nice feature. The hot tub is large. They have a sauna and steam room. All good features.
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
H Anthony
"Good Value for high season skiing."
The continental breakfast was minimal but fresh and the area was clean; Seattle's best coffee (yum), hard boiled eggs, fruit, hot and cold cereals, juice, danish, and a waffle maker. They should use real butter though. Room above was pacing from 4 to 6 a.m., but otherwise the bed was comfy and clean (bring ear plugs, just in case).
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2016
"Quick and convenient location"
I checked in after learning that my AM flight was cancelled due to bad weather. Even though it was only 11am, the very friendly staff found me a room right away. The room was clean and comfortable as I would expect it to be. The next day when it was time to leave, I discussed extending my stay due to another flight cancellation. They were very understanding and kept me room available while I headed to the airport. Upon finding out that my flight was cancelled again, they sent out the courtesy shuttle and brought me back to the hotel. Finally after the weather cleared up they took me to the airport in the courtesy shuttle. While the circumstances involving my need to stay were not desirable, they made me feel comfortable and welcome.
Other trip Jan 8, 2016
Fred
"Awesome staff!"
Thanks again Heather and other young lady (sorry for forgetting your name) for going the extra mile for me.
Other trip Jan 8, 2016
Ali
"Broken glass in bottom of jacuzzi"
Went into jacuzzi and cut my foot badly on broken glass in jacuzzi One staff member ask if was our broken glass. How rude !!!! Stay away
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Excellent customer service!"
When I arrived at the hotel this trip, the power in the village was out; the front desk was as helpful as possible; they gave me a flashlight and offered extra quilts and whatever else may improve my comfort given the circumstances.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2015
Carolyn
"Frequent flyer."
Staff could not have been more helpful or friendly, thank you. Breakfast was just right, hard boiled eggs and yogurt (and not JUST strawberry (I am allergic), thank you! Larger, flat sreen TV's would be a nice add-on to the outdated small TV's.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2015
Carolyn
"Sour cigarette smell throughout the night"
The room was filled with stale cigarette smoke. Not what we paid for.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
"Repeat!"
My son liked this hotel since they have an indoor swimming pool, a hot tub, a sauna, a mist room, and a fitness room. Hotel room was nice and spacious and cleaned nicely. We will definitely come to stay here in the near future!!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Always a great stay. Great staff. Thanks!...
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
"Trip"
The day we went there, they were fixing plumbing and have no hot water. When they finished, i took shower, hot water were running out in the middle of the shower
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
We just used this hotel for a late night arrival and a day around Yosemite. It was perfect for what we wanted. The staff was great and really helpful. The breakfast was simple (cereal, a waffle maker, etc.) and the room was in decent order. Not a 5 star by any means, but worked for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Taylor
I stay here about once a month for a work trip. The hotel itself is on the older side and the long hallways remind me of a horror movie. The rooms are a good size though, and there are two sinks. The free continental breakfast is really nice. You can make your own waffles, and there is an assortment of cereal and pastries. The staff has always been very nice. The parking garage is great for winter.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"I will go back again"
Reasonably priced. Spacious and clean room. Will go back again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
Alex
Nice hotel; very friendly staff
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
GEORGE
Larger than usual room. Liked that they are very "green" and want us all to conserve on resources. Did not like the fact that for a room with 2 queen beds there was 2 bath towels, 1 hand towel and 2 wash cloths. When we discovered this, it was bedtime and not convenient to go to the front desk to get another hand towel. Continental breakfast had Belgian waffles, always a favorite
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
dona
"Noel"
Staff was great
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
Noel
"Good Hotel with Excellent Service"
Good hotel with excellent and friendly service. Will stay here again if in the area.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Victor
"Standard hotel"
We choose this hotel for the swimming pool, which was its best advantage - indoor and large enough for swimming after long travelling in Yosemite NP. We expected better breakfast for the room price - it was standard level, allmost the same as all other low budget hotels. The only hot on the breakfast was - waffle, toast and boilled eggs. As a bonus there was yogurt and fresh fruits. We were one of few customers, so maybe in season it would be better.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Iva
"Comfortable Stay"
We are staying here for 4 nights while my partner fishes at Crowley Lake. We are satisfied with the room, friendly staff, pet friendliness & location. Old fixtures & TV should be updated, though.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel"
I went with my daughter and her kids. It was very nice. We really enjoyed the pool.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Connie
"Not posh but serves its purpose"
This hotel definitely served its purpose. It's centrally located, just walking distance from the heart of Mammoth Falls. The front desk was courteous, more so a lovely woman that checked us out than the one that checked us in. The hotel could definitely use some refurbishing, with its old tube TVs and creaking floors, but all in all a decent experience. I would go back there if I stayed in Mammoth Falls again.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Catherine
The hotel was conveniently located. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
"Great price for a good hotel"
The hotel was very nice! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is about a mile down from the village, but there is a trolley that comes by every 15 minutes that can take you wherever. The pool and hot tub are open 24/7 which was pretty nice!!
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Nice hotel just 30 min away of Tioga pass road"
We had a pleasant stay before we went to Yosemite. It's only 30 min away of Tioga pass road and just off 395. Hotel staffs were nice. But definitely it was overpriced!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Shahriar
"Mammoth Getaway"
The room was clean. The front desk was friendly, but the hotel is outdated. For a quick weekend getaway, it was fine. I would go back again to Shilo Inn.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Don't waste your money here"
Completely old school motel. Beds sagged, low lighting, smell of 50 year old place. Only good thing about it as the young lady that checked me in. She was nice. Other than that, I'd rather have spelt on my motorcycle in the park.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Shill inn,Mammoth California"
Shilo inn is conveniently located. Rooms are spacious and beds are comfortable. The only problem is air conditioning. It makes loud noises but does not cool down. In July the temperature is high 80s and low 90sand it is rather uncomfortable. Breakfast is good with several choices. They should leave the hard boil eggs unpeeled.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Good room, poor breakfast space"
We stayed just one night. Room was simple, nice, clean, quiet, comfortable. What you would expect in a 3 star hotel. but the breakfast space setup was ridiculous. They had a small sterile room off the lobby, with mini tables that sat 2, no decor, no TV, etc. It was uncomfortable to sit for a minute. so people were eating on couches in the lobby, watching the sole TV. Weird. This overwhelmed anything positive about the hotel.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
EV
"See you next time."
Very pleasant, service excellent, friendly. Hotel, halls could use a refurbish. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
lydia
Over night stay, all was good!
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Dolores
Enjoyed our stay, clean and comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located to Yosemite allowing a two day visit to the park,
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Very clean room. Breakfast was excellent.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
jUDITH
We had a wonderful stay. Our son loved the pool and the coffee and breakfast in the morning was lovely. The hotel staff was very efficient and friendly.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites - Mammoth Lakes
It is great to hear your stay at Shilo Inn Mammoth Lakes was wonderful. We will share your review with the staff. We hope to see you again soon! Sydney Brayton, GM
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Good location for starting adventures."
Stayed here the night prior to picking up wilderness permits and starting a backpacking trip out of Devils Postpile. The permit office is just a quick walk down the street.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites - Mammoth Lakes
We are pleased to hear the Shilo Inn Mammoth Lakes is in such a great location for hikers. Thank you for your review. Sydney Brayton, GM
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Bad customer service."
Change of room issue was not addressed by the front desk.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites - Mammoth Lakes
We appreciate your taking the time to let us know our customer service slipped a little. It is never our intention to cause our guests any inconvenience. We promise to do better next time. Sincerely, Sydney Brayton, GM
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Needs some upgrades
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Road Trip from Vegas to Yosemite"
A great value for the location, space and price.
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Marzena
"In need of an upgrade badly."
Our room was clean, comfortable and out dated. The pool and spa needed to be resurfaced. The carpet on the stairs was very worn. The breakfast was very basic. The staff was a little to folksy and not professional.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites - Mammoth Lakes
Thank you for taking the time to enter your review on line. Your thoughts are much appreciated and will be shared with our management and staff. Sincerely, Sydney Brayton, GM
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Fishing trip"
It was good but is was so hot in the rooms even with the ac on . So it was hard to sleep. Not much for seating for breakfast . It served its purpose for a fishing trip for my son and I .
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Randy
Certainly a low budget stay. Unfortunately the lobby and every where else in the hotel was not air conditioned! The whole week was in the high 90's and the lobby felt like 110.
5 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Donald A
"Flea bitten Hotel"
Our room was full of fleas. My family and I were bitten all over our legs. We did not stay the second night Very disappointed and would NOT refer shilo mammoth to ANYONE!!!
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Margaret
"Service great rooms large and comfortable"
Manager, front desk supervisor, front desk staff and housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Neighborhood was safe. Restaurants and shopping areas close to the Inn. Would stay again id in the area.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015