All hotels in Kanab, Utah, United States of America
296 W 100 N, Kanab, UT, 84741, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Great for people visiting the sites - good breakfast buffet, surprising large room. A basic, clean hotel room with nice people working at it.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Ok along our travel route"
Stay was fine. Staff was accomadating. Along our travel route to Salt Lake city, UT from Arizona. Close to what one neeeds.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Punkin
"Beautiful setting."
Great hotel, great continental breakfast. carpets seemed to be a bit worn.hon
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
hondaseller
"Not worth the money"
The outside doors were suppose to be locked and access should only be granted with the room key. Anyone could walk-in as the doors were open. The room was old and in my opinion not worth the money. The outside was not maintained either. It use to be a nice hotel when it was maintained.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
julie
"Needs updating in the worst way"
Although our room was clean, I was really disappointed in my stay. Recognizing that I was traveling during a busy season did not justify the cost, given the general condition of the establishment. the staff were accommodating, but not overly friendly, and seemed irritated at our requests for a room change. (The first room was situated in a very noisy part of the main floor,with a high traffic area right outside the door. The second room was under repair, and the desk did not seem to be aware of this. We asked for a third room, based on this fact, and were met with irritation.) Given that the cost of a one night stay was considerably higher than others of the same rating, I expected at least a friendlier attitude and some attention to my needs.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Sally
"run down"
bed was comfortable and the room was clean .. just really run down .. you get what you pay for .. otherwise its fine !
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
vacation 2014
"Good for an Overnighter"
Good stay overnight. Had a good breakfast with scrambled type egg and additives..quite tasty. Would use it again if travelling thru. Manager was pleasant but would not say much for the breakfast staff....the breaky lady seemed a bit stayed and not enjoying her job.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Kay and Barry
"A very pleasant stay."
The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The room was clean and the bathroom towels were very nice. Kanab is not very big so the hotel is close to everything. The breakfast was very good for a hotel with several items to choose from.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"No frills"
The rooms were basically clean - the surrounding areas where not. The outside of this hotel is in need of good scrubbing and cleaning up. The security is a joke - they leave the doors open at all hours and most of the security lights on the building do not work. The pool is very very small. Overall I would not stay there again. On the plus side you are in walking distance of Sprus - Steak & Grill excellent food.
4 night trip May 27, 2014
"O.K. for the short time we were there."
Clean and quiet and served a purpose for what we needed!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Ron
"Very Decent Hotel"
The hotel is a little older. The pool and the hot tub are tiny and a little grimy looking. However, the rooms were surprisingly clean and roomy. I would easily stay here again.
2 night trip May 14, 2014
Holly
"Very convenient; good breakfast; really large"
Room size was a pleasant surprise. Good selection for breakfast. Convenient to restaurants and local points of interest.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Ted
"Good hotel"
We only stayed one night but it was really good. They have a huge breakfast! Plus, the lady at the desk was really nice!
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Candice
We did not stay in the room, we went to our room and it stunk! Was dirty and not clean. there was no elevator to the second floor for help with our bags. I would not stay there for free.Bruce
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Bruce
"Older building a bit crowded."
Not much counter space for items.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"What I expected"
My stay was fine, but I thought the rate was a little high for what you get. I think Kanab is heavily influenced by a tourist season.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Anon O. Mous
"great breakfast, nice place to stop-over"
Stayed here as a half-way point on the way to Utah & to visit Zion nat'l park. Standard accommodations for the room, bathroom was nice & appeared newly renovated. Really great free continental breakfast: make your own waffles, fruit, cereal, yogurt, bagels, scrambled eggs (that were actually delicious), biscuits & gravy, toast, juice. We were late getting up so there may have been more than this but we were very impressed with the selection.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"Two Week Stay"
We stayed for two weeks. Perfect location. Comfortable beds.Laundry on-site. Great price. Very nice staff. Rooms are very quiet. No outside noise except right by the pool. Great breakfast. Tons of parking. Will stay here again.
6 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Susan J
"Stayed Two Weeks"
Comfy beds. Laundry. Good breakfast. Convenient to everything. Will stay again.
6 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Friendly staff at front desk."
The hotel was great for the price. We didn't look for a 5 star hotel to begin with. This one had good reviews provided by previous people that stayed here. Place was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was really good. I would stay here again and definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Nature lover
"Hotel needs updating"
The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The restaurant across the street has huge portions and is excellent. The location is good.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
vicki
"Hotel needs upgrade"
Location is very convenient but hotel needs major upgrade
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Perfectly acceptable for our needs"
This hotel was everything that I expected - I did not expect, or need a "high class" hotel! We were in the area for hiking, and this was centrally located to the places we traveled (Paria/Buckskin, Bryce Canyon, etc.). The desk clerk was very nice, the room was clean, the beds were comfortable. A breakfast was provided and other restaurants were within easy walking distance. The price was competitive also. We have more to explore and would stay there again on our next visit.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Audrey
"Enough equipment with valuable price"
Breakfast start from 6AM. This really helpful to go anywhere in early morning. All staff ais kind.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Hiro
A nice stay and a very good breakfast. The hallways did not smell very good but our room was satisfactory.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"5 days at Days Inn"
I had a great time in Kanab, and Bryce Canyon, Zion national park. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful about where to go and what to see in the area. The breakfast was enjoyable, good quality, and the room was great. No complaints at all. This is a nice place to stay while enjoying the beauty of Southern Utah.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
We enjoyed the city!
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Clean and comfortable rooms."
We only stayed one night but found it very nice. The staff were very helpful.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Glenda
"Reasonably priced chain hotel experience"
Nothing to rave about, but nothing to complain about. The room was large and clean. The hair dryer was very low power, and the coffee maker in the room was barely there. We would have appreciated hair conditioner along with the mini-bottle of shampoo. The towels were thin and stiff, but there were enough of them. But it was reasonably priced, so you get what you pay for!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Lise
"Cheap Hotel"
The place was cheap, so expect to get what you pay for. Breakfast could have been a lot better (needed more options).
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
enjoyed the breakfast, quite rooms, easy to get to room which is important being disabled,
3 night trip Mar 21, 2014
deanna
"Great place for the price."
We had a little trouble finding but with a call they got us there no trouble. Gps don't seem to work in the area. They put out a super breakfast.Nice rooms and very helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2014
D & D
"days Inn experienced"
Room had a very large tear in the carpet and ugly tape was put on it rather than being fixed. There was a large piece of square wall paper hanging g off the wall. A large ripped spot on the ceiling. Poor maintenance of this room. I will be in Kanab next month and I will find lodging elsewhere.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Their computers were not working, so my key didn't work at first, but they fixed it right away and it was a pretty easy and fast process in spite of the computer issues. Would definitely stay again. A decent breakfast was included too.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Jamie
"comfortable, excellent breakfast, horrible wifi"
We stopped on our way north. The desk clerk was very helpful, steered us to a good place for dinner. Room clean and comfortable. Biggest downfall was their internet connection, too stow to deal with. Apparently "the winds" slow it down. But if you don't need a connection, and just need a comfortable room with a good breakfast (real eggs, potatoes and cheese), this is your place.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Dr Visit"
It was a brief stay but I enjoyed it thoroughly as well as the breakfast!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
E B Woody
"Disappointing"
The room was OK, although it reeked of smoke despite it supposedly being smoke free. Also, the general state of the building and carpet were not very good. The breakfast area was horribly dirty and there was not a full time attendant to make sure food was toppped up and tables were cleaned. Finally, the front desk refused to give me a receipt, claiming that I could only get it via Expedia. This does not make sense to me. The location was OK and it was bearable, but the smell and general state of the place was depressing and off-putting.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Lovely, perfect stay"
Not sure why this hotel has rated low - there were absolutely no issues during my four night stay. I even extended an extra day because I was so comfortable. It's conveniently located near all the great hikes and parks Utah has to offer - a perfectly located base. It was quiet, clean and the staff was kind and professional. No complaints here.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Marlayna Glynn Brown
"Needs updating"
Nice room but needs updating. They have new flat screen TV's with no HD service.Why get new TV's and not get new cable service? !
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
G & J
"It was a very nice hotel!!"
I would stay there when ever I go back to kanab! It was very clean, the beds and pillows were very comfortable. The employees were also very friendly and nice! ;)
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"A very good stay."
This hotel was so reasonably priced and turned out to be a great stay. It was clean,the staff was very friendly,great beds and a FANTASTIC breakfast. We will definitely stay again as we go thru this area often.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Marilyn
Great breakfast, nice service.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"very good for the price"
We had a great one-night stay in a double queen room. the room was clean and comfy
Response by Days Inn and Suites Kanab
Dear Valued Guest, We thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear you had a comfortable stay with us. We hope you will be returning to stay with us again.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"just OK"
Just ok somewhat good location
Response by Days Inn and Suites Kanab
Dear Aaron, We thank you for taking the time to review us regarding your recent stay. We hope you will provide us with another opportunity to provide you with excellent services. Sincerely
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
Aaron
"conveniently located to Kanab visitor centre"
they serve hot breakfast in the morning
Response by Days Inn and Suites Kanab
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We greatly appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Sandeep
"Great Breakfast"
Nice comfortable stay. Bathroom fan was a little noisy, but perfect otherwise.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Kanab
Dear Bruce Winegar, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. It is greatly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again soon!
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"Great hotel choice!"
My family stayed for 4 days and 3 nights. We have two young children ages 3 and 7, the hotel staff put us on the 1st floor, close to an exit to make it easy for us and they were very friendly. The beds were comfortable with extra pillows already in the room when we arrived. The continental breakfast was outstanding and included biscuits and gravy, a dish with scrambled eggs, cheese sausage and potatoes, waffles, bagels, muffins, cereal, bread for toasting and a variety of beverages. We had breakfast there each morning. The location of the hotel was great, right off the main hwy in Kanab and very easy to find. The Moqui cave and Best Friends Animal Society are about 5 miles from the hotel and I HIGHLY recommend visiting both! The animal society has free tours of their beautiful grounds and if you have kids, they will LOVE IT! We ended up adopting a sweet kitty who fell in love with my son. There were a few very small cosmetic blemishes in our room if you are concerned with that but for us it wasn't an issue and it didn't effect the functionality of our room. Our room was cozy and we felt right at home. We will definitely be returning to this hotel. Two thumbs up all the way around!!!
Response by Days Inn and Suites Kanab
Dear Janell Matthews, We thank you for taking the time to review us! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. The Best Friend Animal Shelter and the Moqui Cave are both great places to visit when you are in Kanab. We hope to see you soon! Thank you
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Janell Mathews
"Good Hotel in a Great Location"
I stayed for only a single night in late November. All desk staff were very helpful and informative with both travel-related information and local (ex., restaurants). The hotel appears to have been recently acquired by Days Inn and is in the process of being updated, so there is some upgrading to be done. However, my room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is in an adjacent building and serves the usual fare (continental items, cereal, muffins, fruit, make-your-own waffles) and was adequate. The location is very good and Kanab puts you in the center of some great national and state parks. I will definitely consider staying here again.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Kanab
Dear Glenn Ray, Thank you for sharing your experiences. We are pleased to hear the staff accommodated your every need. We are also pleased you enjoyed the breakfast. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Glenn Ray
"Much better than I thought for the price"
I booked this as a cheap stay while visiting the canyons. When I got there I found it to be in a very decent area,and a nice hotel. The room was a king room and it was very large and spacious. I was shocked how such a cheap place could turn out to be so nice. I would gladly tell anyone to stay here
Response by Days Inn and Suites Kanab
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to serving you again soon.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"Good Location to Zion"
Hotel just became a Days Inn so the transition is still in progress. Pillows were old and flat. Breakfast was fair, but enough to fill our bellies. I would stay here again. Great proximity to Zion and about 80 miles to the Grand Canyon North Rim.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Kanab
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast. We hope you will provide us with another opportunity to restore your confidence.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2013