All hotels in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2075 Barrington Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60169, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"NEVER AGAIN"
THE HOTEL STAFF, WHICH I THINK WAS ONLY ONE PERSON WAS VERY NICE AND TRIED TO BE HELPFUL, BUT VERY UN HAPPY WITH THE STAY!!! THE TOILET IN ONE OF MY ROOM WOULDNT FLUSH AND THE DESK CLERK SOLUTION WAS TO BRING ME A PLUNGER TO CLEAR IT, WHY WOULD I WANT TO CLEAR A TOILET CLOGGED BY SOMEONE ELSE??????? DISGUSTING........ AS THE HOTEL WAS BOOKED SOLID BY GROUPS OF TEENAGERS IN TOWN FOR A SPORT I COULDN'T CHANGE ROOMS, WE HAD TO KEEP GOING NEXT DOOR TO THE OTHER ROOM TO USE THE BATHROOM.. WHAT FUN THAT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. THE HOTEL NEEDS TO HAVE SOMEONE WORKING MAINTENANCE I MEAN ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN A HOTEL!!! I WAS VERY SURPRISED AS THIS ISNT A SMALL CHAIN OF HOTELS...
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
jOSETTE
Nice hotel, would stay there again. Just dont get room next to meeting rooms cuz they had some club teens there playing games and hanging out all night then again together in the morning. Nothing bad, just loud when you're next door. The continental breakfast is good too.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"good pricing"
Conveniently located. Have stayed there before and will again. Good price for the room.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Jean
"very nice stay over christmas..."
we need to find out how many points we have in our account!!!!!! hotel was very nice
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
butch
"Very well pleased with my stay at Comfort Inn ."
I was very well pleased with my stay at Comfort Inn, Hoffman Estates. When the water is HOT, the temp easily adjusted for comfort and the room was clean.......that makes for a great stay!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Quick stay"
checked-in early pm and left the next a.m. so was very quick. I did miss some fresh fruit selections for bfast that other hotels provide. The only fruit there was apples that looked quite old. Room was clean but needs bathroom maintenance all around tub. Wasn't happy at check-in when I heard the people in front of us that made their reservation directly w/Comfort got a rate that was 10. bucks less than ours.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
mikel
The toilet filled too high with water so when #2 occurred the much, much too high water level made it vitually impossible to sit until you flushed. Shower water was, at best, luke warm. Breakfast was below the typial hotal breakfast menu with hard powdered scrambled eggs that were only warm and sausage patties thatw ere inedible.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"NICE FACILITY"
I found the personnel friendly and helpful. I had a pleasant stay. I would use this place again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Carl
Room was a good value for the rate. Have stayed there in the past. Will probably stay there again. The bed could be more comfortable. Staff was friendly.
3 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
Jean
"Convenient"
My only complaint is that we booked a non smoking room and it was not. It smelled of cigarette smoke and there were cigarette burns on the bedspread. That being said - the staff at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Very clean. Morning breakfast great.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Nice hotel hard to find"
Enjoyed my stay only problem is that hotel was hard to find signage not visible and building stuck behind a service station. Road construction did not make it easy also.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Good for the price"
The hotel was convenient for us, but there was a smell when we checked in that lingered until morning. We found out it was from someone cooking Indian food in the microwave. A little Febreze would have gone a long way.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Pleasing"
My daughter and I stayed at this hotel because we were attending a homeschool workshop in the area. We appreciated the comfortable beds and the great location to eating places and the mall. And the room was clean, so that made our stay great!
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"Good, quality hotel"
I felt the Comfort Inn Hoffman Estates was a quality hotel at a low price.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2013
"Bad smell"
I had stayed at other Comfort Inns before and expected the same quality, but this one had a bad smell in the hall ways and even the rooms are advertised as non smoking, the room smelled like someone had smoked in it or somewhere near it. Very disappointing.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
disappointed
"slipping in service"
I have stayed here several times .Service keeps keeping worse .Breakfast in the morning was incomplete - was 7 am one hour after start of breakfast yet cooler with yogurt etc not stocked ,no pepper stocked ,under cooked sausage, no morning newspaper ,3rd floor carpet soaking wet
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
"Skip it"
This hotel is tired. Sink cracked, floors stained, odd smells. Checked us into a dirty room, changed rooms for a clean one not much better.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"An excellent stay, with excellent value."
I was traveling the midwest over 2 weeks, and stayed in a different city every night. This was the best one of all I stayed in, balancing both excellent quality and affordable price. This means greatest value overall! First, this was in an excellent location, just off the interstate. It was very close (within 10 minutes) of friends I was visiting. Although it is quite a distance from downtown Chicago, this was not a negative because I wasn't there to see downtown Chicago. I felt safe in this location, and it was quiet. Next, the staff were courteous and professional. The room was very comfortable, clean, quiet, odor-free, and well climate-controlled. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very clean, and odor-free. There was a very good continental breakfast. Wi-fi was free and reliable. There was a flat-screen TV with good variety of cable channels. Finally, the price was great, especially considering prices in the Chicago metro area. Of the 10 places I stayed on the road over 2 weeks, this was the best.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
bandurriaman
"My experience"
It is a nice little hotel, with many stores and restaurants nearby. A little far from downtown, but very comfortable place.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Yu
"Needs better attention in cleaning"
Not a very clean hotel !!!!
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"Not the place for Chicago sightseeing"
While the hotel facilities were very nice and breakfast was good, we were depending on using public transportation to sight see in Chicago. The hotel is an hour (no kidding) EACH WAY from the city on the train as well as a 15 - 20 minute ride in the shuttle that doesn't run on the weekends. (I had called the hotel before booking to make sure the shuttle both picked up at the airport and ran every day; I was assured it did.) For the cab fare from the airport on Saturday ($85) and the tickets to ride the train (another $100), we could have stayed in the city and not been so rushed to try and see everything. And there is a LOT to be seen! Particularly if, like us, you are museum types!
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Benita
Adequate.
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
"Good value and you get what you pay for"
Hot breakfast and location close to I 90 is a plus
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
vinny
"Ok but smells of years of stale cigarette smoke."
A little less that you would expect for $89/night.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
unimpressed
"My stay here served it's purpose well"
This is a perfect example of keeping a minimum level of entertainment while providing a clean quiet place to stay for a short time. Great hotel to provide a pillow on a business trip.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Nice room, not much else."
The room was nice but the hallways wreaked of cigarettes and pot, and the elevator felt like it was going to plummet to the earth. Stayed 3nights/2 days.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Jay
"Not what I expected"
Very crammed room... Did not like the sink being outside right by the main door.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Good business stay."
good clean room, friendly staff, great location for business at hoffman estate area
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Average"
I am used to more upscale hotels (due to my nature of work). I stayed here for a family event that was happening close by. I used this place just for sleeping and getting ready for the event. Nothing bad about the place but nothing great either. It was clean but felt musky and old.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
It was Satisfactory
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
The hotel was nice room was clean bed was comfy. The breakfast did make my bf stomach upset but other than that we had a nice stay. Would def consider staying here again
2 night romance trip May 19, 2013
Rachel
"Hotel Location"
Looking at the web site, the hotel appeared to be close to the O'Hare airport, but in reality the hotel is almost 20 miles from the airport. The hotel did not provide pick up service from the airport, but it did provide drop off service to the airport.
Other trip May 26, 2013
Romme
"Close to family & friends"
Nice friendly staff who offered assistance every step of the way.
3 night trip May 18, 2013
"Comfortable and convenient."
The hotel is near the tollway. The breakfast was expansive, it had hard boiled as well as scrambled eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, and good coffee. The bed was comfortable, The property is older, back from the road so it is quiet. The free shuttle to O'Hare was a benefit I enjoyed. Public golf course and 30 plex cinema, Starbucks, and a good selection of restaurants also nearby. The staff was very accomodating, especially Maria, Kurt, and Lubna.
Other trip May 22, 2013
marilyn
"singel person hotel"
Breakfast is awesome Hotel is older needs some work . Smelled pot in hallway Lots of younger guests
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Clean , but tired"
The hotel is clean ,but definitely needs an update. We've booked Comfort Inns before and this one was a bit disappointing. No mattress cover . Sheet directly on mattress. Shower area small and patched up . It really needs a new shower surround. Towels were clean , but we could have used more of them . You essentially get one each with one extra bath. Not a bad hotel , didn't feel unsafe, just felt rather tired and economy motelish rather than what we normally expect from this chain.
Other trip May 19, 2013
VS
"Convenient to funeral home"
We were needing a room near Morizzo's Funeral home, and this is literally right across the street ( not across busy Roselle Road ) . I chose this hotel for that reason, and a decent breakfast is included which is now a "must" for us when we travel. I will say it was clean and served our purpose. As far as the room, the shower pressure was lacking, but a refrigerator was nice to have. The receptionist did say we could have booked for $20.00 less if we had called. Online at their site it was equal to Hotels.com, where we can earn a free night eventually. I recommend this hotel for a quick stop over.
1 night trip May 15, 2013
"Our relocation experience"
After driving all day we arrived at our hotel. After dinner we noticed that the airconditioner was not working. They wanted to move us but we were just to tired and had already packed. Early the next morning the maintanence dept came and looked at the system and determined that they needed to pull it out. We packed everything and during the course of the day their staff moved us into a suite. They could not have done anymore to make our stay any more comfortable. We will be going back when we are waiting for our house to close.
Other trip May 15, 2013
Gerri
"Our stay was for a business meeting in town."
Your Hotel was very convenient to the surrounding businesses and close to our business meeting.Thank you.
Other trip May 12, 2013
"So So hotel"
Hot water in the shower did not work, no phone directory, TV kept going back to it's original channel when you first turned it on and the air conditioner seemed like to run on low speed when turned on high. Good price at the time but would rather spend a little more for better quality in hindsight...
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
PR
"Never Again"
I stayed here while on training for work. We relied on the shuttle service to get to the training facility and back. Three times we had to find other rides from people at the facility because there was no shuttle. The shuttle was 15 minutes late for our airport trip. We also had no hot water at night, I mean truly ice cold water. The Internet was also inconsistent.
5 night business trip Apr 14, 2013
"Perfect for our budget!"
The hotel was clean, well kept, and the staff was polite and accommodating. The neighborhood was going through construction and was a bit run-down.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Main"
It was good and comfortable, and the continental breakfast was good.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"No complaints"
Great two night stay
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
"Great hotel overall"
great customer sercice. They have a shuttle that takes you to nearby places free of charge!
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Comfortable and convenient"
Comfortable, clean, and a great price.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2013
"Noisy"
We had a room on the 1st floor and could hear the people walkimg in the room above us. Extremely annoying. Breakfast was good everyday. Room comfy except for the tub dripping.
4 night trip Mar 20, 2013
D
The hotel is nice overall. The bed was too stiff for me, but to each their own. My only issue was the mildew on the upper walls and ceilings of the bathroom. It just makes the place feel dirty even though I'm sure it wasn't.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"NICE HOTEL"
well worth the price..good location near highway. free wifi
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013