All hotels in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States of America
2075 Barrington Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60169, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Nice location"
Very clean rooms. Nice customer service. An ok breakfast. The one thing that was annoying is we could hear every step the guests made in the room above us. Next time we'll ask for top floor.
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
SEB
"Nice Chicago visit"
It was a good Chicago visit and the hotel was a very nice surprise and we would recommend this hotel!! A good value for the $$
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Was a little upset about how the breakfast was"
It was overall an okay experience. Not bad for price.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jen
"Great staff, quick Chicago trip off Metra train"
Sure it's an older hotel that has been updated, but it really was a very nice stay. The hotel staff went way out of their way to take care of me and help me. I had a last minute trip to Chicago and the city was booked up to an hour out of town in every direction. This hotel & staff made sure to come get me at the Metra commuter train station and bring me back on time for my trains to get back to the city where I came in and out of Union Station to the Merchandise Mart. There's a Starbucks, Dunkin's and Chilis right next door for late night & early morning, they had a business center to print my passes and they served breakfast. So great. They made my trip do-able & enjoyable!
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Kat
I booked this hotel because of the location, price and the shuttle service to O'Hare. When we arrived, I discovered that the shuttle cost $25, and that it would not be available for a 9:12 a.m. flight. The desk clerk gave me a card for a taxi service and stated they had a deal with this service that would only charge $30. When I called the service, they stated the price was $35, and they never had a deal with the hotel. In the end, the taxi service was on time and dependable, but I was disappointed that I didn't get the service the hotel advertised.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"good and clean hotel"
The rooms were clean,got more cable channels than most hotels,rooms are good size,they have smoking rooms, all and all its a good hotel to stay in a little over priced considering red roof across the street is just as good but red roof dont have smoking rooms and they are 40.00 cheaper and at comfort inn i dont think they ever defrost the refrigerators in the rooms, i had to when i stayed there and took all night to get my pop cold and they should let u check out later than noon the maids are never at my room before 1:00 those are the only two complaints i have. I would stay there again just because tbey have smoking rooms if i quit smoking ill stay across the street at red roof for 40.00 cheaper and my dog stays for free
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
bigjoe1979
"You get more for what you pay"
Everything was fine Except internet. Usually, people nowadays prefer complimentary internet on top of free breakfast. They say in their site, "Free High-Speed Wireless" which is deceptive. Actually you get access but pay to use it. Though it is not fraud statement and technically correct. But be friendly and upfront with your customers who don't know the technical differences between 'FREE WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE' AND 'FREE WIRELESS SERVICE.'
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
J Raju
"The hotel was close to shopping and restaurants.I"
The person who checked us in was pleasant. We forgot my granddaughter's cup when we left, and one of the workers brought it to us when we were loading the car. I consider this act extremely kind and above average. The breakfast was good, but they ran out of fruit before we ate. Our room was spacious and quiet.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"close to relatives home"
enjoyable
4 night trip May 24, 2014
jeanne cameron
The hotel was nice, clean, and staff were friendly. Only complaints were location (hotel was further from downtown than we would have liked) and our cellphones had poor reception in the building.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"just OK"
Good for the price. Room was a little small specially if some one was staying with family. They could certainly improve on the quality of their 'free' breakfast.
5 night business trip May 18, 2014
we never stayed there - there was a problem at the hotel and we were sent to another hotel.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
"Business license revoked..."
When we arrived to the hotel, there was a green sign on both of their doors which read: "WARNING; This business' certificate of registration is hereby REVOKED; Persons who engage in the selling of tangible personal property at retail after their certificate of registration has been revoked are guilty of a class a misdemeanor and will be subject to criminal prosecution and punishment; To report illegal sales please call [phone number]; Issued by the State of Illinois Department of Revenue" When we went inside, they said they could not book us because of unforeseen issues that occurred earlier in the day. They claimed they could not inform us in advance since we were hotel.com customers, but did what they could to help us. Ultimately, 2 hours later, hotel.com was able to relocate us. That said, they (the hotel) were very polite and apologetic about the whole ordeal. I felt bad for them, but I also wouldn't exactly recommend them.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Shower drain was clogged; TV didn't work; and check in took almost 1/2 hour because desk clerk was disputing other guest's on-line booking terms. Clearly this place needs improvement.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"generally good but no proper desk"
Generally good! But the room has no proper desk for work as I stayed for business purposes.
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
MC
"Stay away from this place"
I sent two staff members to stay while they participated in area training - they had separate rooms both said the same thing: 1) The management was rude and unhelpful 2) It is smelly 3) There was not enough water pressure to take a shower
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Mother's Day Trip"
The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast buffet had a great selection and got us started great each morning. The staff was very helpful.
3 night trip May 10, 2014
Cheryl B
"Great value for the money!"
Got a great deal on hotels.com and didn't stay in the room for more than 8 hours but it was very nice and accommodating right off i-90. The bed and furniture in the room was all very nice and comfortable.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"good and not so good"
The front desk service and breakfast lady Maria are very good. She had a good variety and made sure it was kept clean and stocked. Room issues we had were fridge didnt cool so we had to move rooms. Then next rooms tub faucet leaked badly. We called desk and they said it would be fixed. It still continued to leak a steady stream. Their water bill I guess not ours. It just became annoying so we kept door shut. Beds were fine. First morning though they cleaned room well but not change bed linen, kinda found that odd. Only thing that would bring us back would be friendly staff.
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Decent for the price"
A decent hotel for the price. Pretty good breakfast selection though one morning both coffee pots were empty. Also, not much in the way of fruit.
4 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"mediocre compared to other comfort inns"
I have been to other Comfort Inns, and this location was mediocre at best. The beds were smaller than full size in the double bed rooms. The blankets were scratchy. They ran out of breakfast 30 mins before the breakfast time was over during the 3 nights I stayed there. On the up side, the location is convenient and the staff is friendly. I have also stayed at the La Quinta Inn in the nearby vicinity at a different occassion. Next time I visit Chicago, I will go with La Quinta. It is not that much better, but it is still better than Comfort Inn and somewhat cheaper too. The beds are definitely better at La Quinta.
4 night family trip Apr 3, 2014
Afreen
"Decent enough for a good night's sleep."
We were merely looking for a place to obtain a good night's sleep while attending a family function. It fit the bill for that. Nothing fancy but basic was good enough for us.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"nice clean hotel"
I had stayed here previously and returned because it's a nice clean hotel customer service is great. Area nice and safe not far from shopping its a little way from downtown Chicago but worth the drive.
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
carla
There was no hot water and the heater didn't work. Other then that the hotel was good.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
"No complaints - Helpful staff"
I was there with my daughter for her birthday. She left Chicago a year ago so we were very familiar with the area & chose it. The night crew, particularly, was very helpful!!! Could not have asked for better service. Will definitely return when coming to Chicago area, which I am planning on doing with friends in the next couple months.
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2014
Colleen B
"Much better than Red Roof"
The room was clean with no funny smells. The hall was smokey from lazy people not going out side to smoke. A/C was quiet and held the temp well. The A/C would be better if you could leave the fan on with the heat/cool mode. The fridge and microwave are small but nice to have when you stay a few days. The breakfast was fine and they did change things a little each day. The staff was very courteous and pleasant to interact with. I would use again.
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
"Nice for Overnight Lay-Over"
The hotel was very nice for a simple, quick overnight lay-over before our final destination. The pictures of the lobby were a bit deceiving as it's quite a bit smaller than it appears. The bathroom sink is right where you walk into the room so no privacy w/that-a bit inconvenient. All else was exactly as depicted, excellent continental breakfast, clean & friendly staff, felt safe!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"very good hotel"
it was a very good experience
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
Hotel was great and the staff was very friendly. Clean and nearby to the airport. Shuttle does not run evenings/weekends. Rooms were good size and very clean!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Decent hotel with nice staff"
I have stayed here for nearly 10 days. The staff is really good and they well maintain the building. The shuttle service is good and they never hesitate to give you a ride to office/restaurants/shopping. Rooms are a bit small but liked it and would recommended if someone is looking for a decent stay within their budgets. Dont forget to ask if they have any special discounts for your company
7 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
Karthik
"NEVER AGAIN"
THE HOTEL STAFF, WHICH I THINK WAS ONLY ONE PERSON WAS VERY NICE AND TRIED TO BE HELPFUL, BUT VERY UN HAPPY WITH THE STAY!!! THE TOILET IN ONE OF MY ROOM WOULDNT FLUSH AND THE DESK CLERK SOLUTION WAS TO BRING ME A PLUNGER TO CLEAR IT, WHY WOULD I WANT TO CLEAR A TOILET CLOGGED BY SOMEONE ELSE??????? DISGUSTING........ AS THE HOTEL WAS BOOKED SOLID BY GROUPS OF TEENAGERS IN TOWN FOR A SPORT I COULDN'T CHANGE ROOMS, WE HAD TO KEEP GOING NEXT DOOR TO THE OTHER ROOM TO USE THE BATHROOM.. WHAT FUN THAT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. THE HOTEL NEEDS TO HAVE SOMEONE WORKING MAINTENANCE I MEAN ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN A HOTEL!!! I WAS VERY SURPRISED AS THIS ISNT A SMALL CHAIN OF HOTELS...
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
jOSETTE
Nice hotel, would stay there again. Just dont get room next to meeting rooms cuz they had some club teens there playing games and hanging out all night then again together in the morning. Nothing bad, just loud when you're next door. The continental breakfast is good too.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"good pricing"
Conveniently located. Have stayed there before and will again. Good price for the room.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Jean
"very nice stay over christmas..."
we need to find out how many points we have in our account!!!!!! hotel was very nice
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
butch
"Very well pleased with my stay at Comfort Inn ."
I was very well pleased with my stay at Comfort Inn, Hoffman Estates. When the water is HOT, the temp easily adjusted for comfort and the room was clean.......that makes for a great stay!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Quick stay"
checked-in early pm and left the next a.m. so was very quick. I did miss some fresh fruit selections for bfast that other hotels provide. The only fruit there was apples that looked quite old. Room was clean but needs bathroom maintenance all around tub. Wasn't happy at check-in when I heard the people in front of us that made their reservation directly w/Comfort got a rate that was 10. bucks less than ours.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
mikel
The toilet filled too high with water so when #2 occurred the much, much too high water level made it vitually impossible to sit until you flushed. Shower water was, at best, luke warm. Breakfast was below the typial hotal breakfast menu with hard powdered scrambled eggs that were only warm and sausage patties thatw ere inedible.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"NICE FACILITY"
I found the personnel friendly and helpful. I had a pleasant stay. I would use this place again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Carl
Room was a good value for the rate. Have stayed there in the past. Will probably stay there again. The bed could be more comfortable. Staff was friendly.
3 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
Jean
"Convenient"
My only complaint is that we booked a non smoking room and it was not. It smelled of cigarette smoke and there were cigarette burns on the bedspread. That being said - the staff at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Very clean. Morning breakfast great.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Nice hotel hard to find"
Enjoyed my stay only problem is that hotel was hard to find signage not visible and building stuck behind a service station. Road construction did not make it easy also.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Good for the price"
The hotel was convenient for us, but there was a smell when we checked in that lingered until morning. We found out it was from someone cooking Indian food in the microwave. A little Febreze would have gone a long way.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Pleasing"
My daughter and I stayed at this hotel because we were attending a homeschool workshop in the area. We appreciated the comfortable beds and the great location to eating places and the mall. And the room was clean, so that made our stay great!
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"Good, quality hotel"
I felt the Comfort Inn Hoffman Estates was a quality hotel at a low price.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2013
"Bad smell"
I had stayed at other Comfort Inns before and expected the same quality, but this one had a bad smell in the hall ways and even the rooms are advertised as non smoking, the room smelled like someone had smoked in it or somewhere near it. Very disappointing.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
disappointed
"slipping in service"
I have stayed here several times .Service keeps keeping worse .Breakfast in the morning was incomplete - was 7 am one hour after start of breakfast yet cooler with yogurt etc not stocked ,no pepper stocked ,under cooked sausage, no morning newspaper ,3rd floor carpet soaking wet
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
"Skip it"
This hotel is tired. Sink cracked, floors stained, odd smells. Checked us into a dirty room, changed rooms for a clean one not much better.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"An excellent stay, with excellent value."
I was traveling the midwest over 2 weeks, and stayed in a different city every night. This was the best one of all I stayed in, balancing both excellent quality and affordable price. This means greatest value overall! First, this was in an excellent location, just off the interstate. It was very close (within 10 minutes) of friends I was visiting. Although it is quite a distance from downtown Chicago, this was not a negative because I wasn't there to see downtown Chicago. I felt safe in this location, and it was quiet. Next, the staff were courteous and professional. The room was very comfortable, clean, quiet, odor-free, and well climate-controlled. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very clean, and odor-free. There was a very good continental breakfast. Wi-fi was free and reliable. There was a flat-screen TV with good variety of cable channels. Finally, the price was great, especially considering prices in the Chicago metro area. Of the 10 places I stayed on the road over 2 weeks, this was the best.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
bandurriaman
"My experience"
It is a nice little hotel, with many stores and restaurants nearby. A little far from downtown, but very comfortable place.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013