All hotels in Elgin, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here500 Tollgate Rd, Elgin, IL, 60123, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Worth the search"
Not the easiest to find, but worth the effort. Clean, comfortable and nicely appointed room combined with a friendly and helpful staff made our brief stay quite pleasant.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Jeff88wisconsin
"Good enough for the price"
The check in person was friendly enough, breakfast typical: biscuits/gravy, cereal, waffle. No fruit :( Biggest problem is our phone rang FIVE times, one or two rings, no one there. When we mentioned it in the morning, the woman at the desk just said the whole phone system had the problem, even her phone 'see? there is goes' when her phone did it. No sympathy, said the right things but did not seem to care. I just replied, 'it may be annoying to you, but you aren't trying to sleep' and walked away......
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
nursenjm
"A place to get some sleep and take a shower."
The accommodations were fine for my daughter and I who were in town to play Softball. It was cheaper than the other area hotels, I'm down with that given the travel we have to do. It was fine for what we wanted. Decent breakfast, the rooms were clean, hotel staff was great. It was a 75 buck a night hotel when the others in the area were 120 plus. We got what we payed for and I'm good with that. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
BFP
"Average Hotel, Unfortunate Interaction"
The hotel was better than I expected for the cost. My only complaint was the check-in lady. There was an older couple that checked in before me and was greeted very kindly and with extreme attention. I was then greeted out of frustration and annoyance. I am a young, white woman and found this quite disturbing. Not sure what I did to "frustrate" this woman but thought she was out of line. Sorry... Done ranting now.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Quick and inexpensive stay for a training trip"
The hotel was just as expected. My room looked well-maintained and serviced and the bed/sheets were clean. I was simply staying a night for training so I wanted an inexpensive place that was convenient and I got exactly that, so I was happy! I did not have breakfast but I noticed that there was no fruit.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"Great hotel!"
I needed to spend just one night after a long day of driving. This hotel was perfect all around! Quite, clean, allowed dogs for just $10, very good breakfast and perfect staff at the front desk. I cannot say anything about location or neighborhood. Had a great sleep there and would definitely stay there again. After a horrible experience with America's best inn the night before, this hotel was just a 5 star flawless hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
Natalia
"Good Location"
Had everything we needed for a relaxing stay. The staff was very pleasant. Great breakfast items. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Room was clean and comfortable."
Room had what we needed for a one night stay. Unfortunately it has no pool, but we knew that. Room was clean, bed comfortable. The only complain I have is that the AC was not working. They said they were going to send someone to check it, I really don't think anybody did. It never got fixed. The night cooled and we were able to open window, so it was fine.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Sandy
"A great value with some nice amenities"
On the plus side: a refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, exceptionally helpful staff, pet friendly rooms available, close to a couple restaurants, a simple breakfast included.... not a luxury hotel.... no pool.... but comfortable and a really great value
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Jeanette
"Weekend"
Spent the weekend in Elgin. Had a very pleasant stay at the Comcort Inn. Would recommend it to anyone going to Elgin.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
I was looking for a relatively inexpensive place to stay while visiting the Elgin area for the weekend. The rates were reasonable but, the hotel was undergoing renovations in the lobby so, intake was difficult. The room was a typical mid-range room. Clean but old. I was told I'd be charged an extra fee if I smoked in the room but, since I don't smoke, it didn't really matter. But, when I got to the room, it smelled like it mattered to someone else. They did a poor job of masking the smoke from previous guests.
3 night trip May 31, 2013
The motel was alright but the mattress was very uncomfortable.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
"Convenient hotel to the Sears Center"
A quick one nighter. Great experience with good free breakfast
Other trip May 4, 2013
"Pretty much what we expected"
This was a fine hotel for the price. Nothing too fancy but it was nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. The exercise room was the only disappointing part. The equipment was not in good condition and some of it didn't work at all. I wasn't able to get any workout in.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2013
"good value"
Very good for a lower rate Hotel. Far above average for that price range.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2013
Very pleased with the room and the service of the front desk. The breakfast was very nice, too! Would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable and clean place when visiting the Elgin area.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Won't be going back, front desk person very nice"
good location, ok continental breakfast, juice was all water, coffee was so weak. The price was good. very nice front desk employee. But.... I'm sorry to say I was up all night never slept.1. beds were so uncomfortable, 2. blood stain on the toliet seat! I had to clean, 3. no batteries in remote control, I had to supply then the remote didn't work, the sheets made all of us itch, I washed everything when I got home ,the heater was so loud, people upstairs jumping around all night. Its a pity, I left out of there more exhausted and I had a full calendar ahead of me. Thank God for dunkin donuts across the street.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
disappointed Mom
"First Timmer"
The stay was great i wish the rooms were wider, but they were perfect for what it was intended for. All and all i couldn't have asked for much more except that i wish the hotel had a pool for the price of the room it was the best hotel stay i have ever had.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2013
Josh
"Decent stay"
Room was good. Easy to get to the location, staff was courteous and pleasant. Unfortunately the guest above me was pacing or walking pretty much all night, but that wasn't the hotels fault. Would definitely stay thee again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Doug
"Front desk lady was horrible"
i ask the front desk lady for a room on the Northside of the building and she cut me off and told me the room is already assigned and didn't even try to look. She was so rude i couldn't believe it. There were times that we stayed here and a guy on the front desk really tried to accommodate out stay. he was really nice. we have recommended out of town relative to stay here before now i'm concern that if my parents come in stay quality inn that they would get the same treatment from that lady. i'm sorry but i will not be recommending family here again. i've also stayed here a few times but will now stop coming here. i will not allow this to happen to family. i could not sleep thinking how rude that lady was to me.
Romance trip Feb 17, 2013
Aristotle
"Gets the job done"
This is an economically-priced hotel, so don't expect to stay in the utmost of luxury. That said, it was clean, quiet, and comfortable - more than adequate. The cons: the pillows are undersized, almost like couch throw pillows. Also, and I can't really fault them too much for it (because it's free) - the breakfast leaves much to be desired.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2012
"Good hotel for just blowing through."
The room was fairly clean. The bed was fairly comfortable. The staff were nice. Overall a nice hotel for a decent value.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
"Great hotel for those on a budget."
Hotel staff were friendly. Rooms were clean. A great place to stay on a budget!
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Really great price, nice staff, and excellent breakfast.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2012
"Nice place to rest"
Great and quiet place to rest for the night. Friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
"Great and Clean hotel"
The hotel was nice, the room was clean. My experience was great!!
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"Excellent hotel for the price"
For the price of the stay I thought the hotel was perfect. The room was very clean and the staff was very polite. The breakfast was a little underwhelming ( but what can you ask for when it is free) We plan to stay there again
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
We had a nice time at the motel. The breakfast was really good.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Elgin visits"
We have stayed at the Quality Inn in Elgin several times and have always been satisfied with our accommodations. The staff goes out of its way to make our stay comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
Joan
Sufficent room. Clean. Location near interstate - bit remote. Nothing exceptional.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2012
Gene
friendly staff, good breakfast the building looks dated but the rooms are nice.
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2012
"Nice locale, clean,comfortable, and friendly staff"
Good hotel for the price. Clean room, friendly staff, comfortable bed. It's not a beautiful romantic getaway, but it's well worth the price! Close to downtown Elgin night life and only 5 mins from Dundee. If you're in the area, martini room is a great local lounge and Bandito Barney's in Dundee has the best outdoor beer garden if the weather is nice. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2012
Jamie
"Decent place for the money"
Reviews on line looked good so we decided to try it. All in all the place was fine for the money, staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and well kept. There were 2 semis parked out front of the hotel when we pulled up and I was worried it was a bad sign, However it was not an issue and there were no problems with noise or anything for that matter. I would recomend tbis hotel for a over nite stay to anyone
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
Gleno
Entire hotel smells like old smoke. From reception to room smellis stale. It appears to be a converted smoking hotel to a non smoking hotel and it does nt work. Old tv with fuzzy picture.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2012
"Rested before Muddy Buddy"
I booked this hotel since my fiance and I were running in the Muddy Buddy this past weekend and celebrating his birthday. Not only was the location a perfect distance from the race site, it was also a good distance to other things like Woodfield Mall, and surrounding suburbs, without costing as much as hotels closer. We enjoyed our stay at the Quality Inn and had no complaints about our room or service. Even the breakfast was pretty good. Hard to beat waffles! The only thing we might suggest would be to fix up the fitness room (one tiny room with an eliptical, bike, and tread mill.. all in need of repairs), since the wall underneath the AC unit looked a little gnarly. We would definitely stay here again in the future. Side note to travellers in the area: Don't forget plenty of CHANGE - quarters, dimes etc. The tollways are ridiculous.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2012
Sam
"Great for bussiness"
The only complaint I have is that I couldn't get a later check out because they were booked up. The staff was delightful. The hotel was clean and well maintain. They had a nice spread of food in the morning offering cereal,oatmeal,pastries,waffles, and more. Your save a lot of money on breakfast. I highly recommend staying here.
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
Nelson
OK for the price.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2012
B&O
"Ok nights"
I was there for five days for some events around the area. It is hard to get anywhere South as the roads were being worked on and it is not easily accessible...I imagine if I were going to Chicago it would be very easy since the hotel is right at the interstate. It was easy to find, etc. For a non-smoking environment it sure smelled like a tobacco factory caught on fire. The rooms were very clean and had a great bathroom, no mold, etc. Kind of limited on what you can watch. Otherwise, if you do not smoke it would be all fives.
5 night trip Jul 2, 2012
Shawn
"great location for us"
We loved the breakfast, they had a great selection of different food
2 night trip Jun 30, 2012
"Friendly Staff"
Staff has been friendly and accomodating with non-smoking room requests every time we've stayed here. This is an older hotel building but if you are looking to stay in a clean hotel at affordable price for a night, this is a safe bet.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2012
Helen
"Your dog liked it too."
Nice room, nice staff, nice breakfast. Our dog was very welcome and the staff were nice to her also.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
"Would definitely stay there again"
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the Quality Inn in Elgin and would definitely stay there again for my next visit to the area. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfasts included all types of items to meet individual tastes and were good. The location was perfect for our needs, and we were easily able to get to our event in Rolling Meadows from there.
3 night trip May 31, 2012

"Clean/updated/excellent breakfast"
This was a great deal we paid $63 for each nite it was clean updated they had free popcorn machine which my kids loved the free breakfast was actually a breakfast with everything you can possibly want for breakfast it was close to the highway and the price was great. The pillows and bed were comfortable. PS there was also a safety box in the room which was nice.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
the canadian
"Great big room, almost perfect but humidity smell"
Big, beautiful, comfortable room, surrounded with basic services -restaurants, coffee, convenience store/gas station. It was almost perfect but our room had a very, very strong smell of humidity. It was humid outside, but this was way too much. I just unpacked after our trip and days later our clothes still smell! Great service though, decent breakfast, super clean room, good bathroom!
2 night trip Aug 12, 2013
gabrielle
"Good experience with a cooperative front desk"
I stayed for two nights in Quality inn and found the General Manager who attended me very cooperative and helpful in all the matters specially in planning to travel around, printing directions and other matters related to sight seeing. Location is a bit far off from the downtown but easily got the trains to go up and down. Overall a good place for a comfortable stay.
2 night business trip May 12, 2013
"Quality of Customer Service"
I give a two thumbs up for the house keeping, breakfast service and the morning customer service staff - there were ALL great except...for the night customer service staff - I wonder why we were be "treated" differently being Asians. One night, I sat at the lounge area (for an hour) to do some work (because the room's internet was not available at the wee hours). I observed that other an Asians, the night customer service staff was giving excellent customer service - her tone, body language, facial expression, etc. But, when it comes to us being Asians, we were served like a "second class". I wonder why? I couldn't help but felt that way the moment we first stepped in for registration until we left the hotel. One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch, sad it's to say. If only this part is rectified, I would recommend all of friends who travel frequently to Chicago for business to stay at the Quality Inn. I hope this little feedback helps you in improving your quality service (as a whole). Thank you.
8 night business trip Aug 5, 2012
SG
it was a clean room with nice friendly service. Which was good enough for my purpose of just passing through. Wouldn't recommend for extended stays
1 night trip Jul 13, 2012
Wagar
"Good basic hotel"
Nothing fancy but certainly a reasonable clean place to stay with a decent breakfast.
Other trip Jun 12, 2012
Ran

"Satisfecho"
Muy amables tanto que nos permitieron hacer check out hasta las 9 de la noche altamente recomendable!!!
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Francisco
MX
"Nicht schlecht, um Chicago zu erkunden"
Akzeptables Preis-Entfernungsverhältnis für Chicago, netter & hilfsbereiter Empfang, Computer Drucker steht in der Lobby zur Verfügung, Frühstück akzeptabel, Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ist ordentlich.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014